[Top 4] YCM Legends Tournament - March 2013

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every fkin tournament I enter I play Lapras. Literally can't remember the last one we both entered where we didn't play each other (bah YCS Bochum). Its actually getting seriously weird now...

I keep facing wildflame...It's creeeepy.

A little.

I seem to remember being the one doing the coverage at the previous YCMLs because I didnt want to participate. Only reason I joined this one was because I totally don't have the time to do the coverage (those were draining as hell to write) and I rather have fun than worry about winning, so I didnt concern myself with meta Decks compared to others.

I seem to remember being the one doing the coverage at the previous YCMLs because I didnt want to participate. Only reason I joined this one was because I totally don't have the time to do the coverage (those were draining as hell to write) and I rather have fun than worry about winning, so I didnt concern myself with meta Decks compared to others.

From the games I watched the tournament is made up mostly by rogue decks so...

Well, it'd be no fun if everyone played either Evilswarm, Prophecy or Elemental Draogns...

Well, the thing was, if you found anything related to the other YCMLs, you'd have noticed that they were supposed to emulate real life tournaments, as much as possible.

A shit tonne of rogue Decks is not accomplishing that.

Well, it'd be no fun if everyone played either Evilswarm, Prophecy or Elemental Draogns...

But the entire point of the YCML is to try and get players better, especially considering how the site lacks a good deal of quality now. It's supposed to get people ready for a tournament scene.

EDIT: Ninja'd.

Archived