Zacks Randoms: Terror of the Depths

Zacktheflash96

Another random card i was in a situation today where i thought "wouldn't it be great if i could fuck him up with his own card" so i made this card on impulse. Its not made with any particular deck in mind but any suggestions to move it in a certain direction are welcome :D

195525.jpg

Lore

2 Level 7 Monsters

Once per turn during either players main phase: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to target 1 monster on your opponents side of the field, this turn you may activate that monsters effects and select all targets for its effects as if you controlled it. If this effect is activated, your opponent may not activate that monsters effects this turn.

So basicly an evil card - Go ahead and kill my inzektors with your new card Mermails >.<

Assuming that the " select all targets for its effects as if you controlled it." part means they can use my hornet then that is very evil. The same goes for fire fists (bear and gorrila) forcefully wasting their own cards.

Its a rank 7 so harpies, phantom beastcraft and mermails are the only decks that come to mind that can abuse it (And maybe suppressor dragons when I think about it). But at least it provides an alternative to big eye.

Also, you changed your name. I do not approve!

Archived