Legend Moon [OOC/PG-13/Started/Always Accepting] *sequel*

Merci

yeah, she wanted me to play a character she's grown fond of, but he's a Dragon and not apt for any other position, I do need to ask you a few questions however, I'll PM you as I'm not sure about certain technological limits

EDIT: Here's my app

[Spoiler=The Seraph]
Username:Lord JZ of the Enigma

Name:Raphael Cruz A.K.A "The Seraph"

Race: Human

Appearance:  About 6'0 tall, Raphael has medium length unkempt dark blue hair which he seems to be able to miraculously style with one brush, giving himself a long bang over his left eye. he has rather dead looking golden eyes which give little emotion outside of general annoyance. He doesn't have too stocky a stature but isn't thin, as he wields rather heavy equipment it has given him visible muscle mass. On his back he has a Tattoo between his shoulder blades in the form of a sword surrounded by six wings, the mark of the Seraph.

[spoiler=The Seraph]http://oi45.tinypic.com/16bmzpg.jpg[/spoiler]

Bio: Raphael was born the son of a blacksmith, a dying art in his hometown as armor was losing it's efficency and was considered outdated against modern weaponry. But his father taught him his craft and even told him of a great armor that could protect against the rouge vampires that attacked the village so often.

The boy grew emulating his father, but his mother, a horticulturist always made sure he'd keep up his studies and also tried to impart her knowledge of wildlife and plant life, which while he may have found boring, he learned alot and felt maybe it was worth knowing. when he turned seven vampires came to his hometown to try to meld, and teach his people what they had learned, this meant new classes in school and while Raphael wasn't fond of most of them, he took kindly to the studies of chemistry, he didn't get too many years of schooling but he did study often in libraries, even teaching his parents what he learned in a happy childish way.

Sadly around the age of 13, the order from the fallen Lord Elnaer still in the minds of some vampires came to his town far from where the alliance was held, no one was safe, the vampires who had lived in the city, in fear of the stronger soldiers turned against their town to keep safe, humans begged to be slaves and those who resisted were executed on the streets. Being such a small town, the news would never be told, no one would remember what happened, other then the organization known as "Myriad Truth"

Raphael's parents had been killed early on in the confrontations of his village, most of the buildings were left torched and destroyed, but Raphael managed to stay hidden long enough for reinforcements to arrive in the form of "Myriad Truth" an organization of hunters against all forms of vampire control. while they were originally to leave him in the ruins of his home, he pleaded to join them, to avenge his family and to rid the world of those that did wrong to the innocent.

At first he only joined as a partial blacksmith, using the limited techniques he had learned from his father along with various blueprints he had created, Raphael soon rose in importance as he seemed to be able to incorporate stronger materials into what he forged, and through his missions he slowly learned more about his enemies. While they seemed to simpy be stronger then humans, he began piecing together what could be considered a weakness in them, and in any creature he meets, slowly piecing together and putting ideas he had into books which he only allowed his superiors to see. by the time he was 24 he had not only crafted his father's masterpiece, but was also given the title of "Seraph" for being the most effective killer among the Myriad.

However one major difference alluded him, unlike others Raphael had no trust for any vampire, not even the world famous Azami Yamada whom he considered a demon in a lab coat. He was normally ostracized for this and many times was even left out of important missions due to his chaotic nature, many simply called him paranoid, but none could argue that he wasn't dangerous if left unchecked. In order to subdue him he was given a mission far off into the mountains, partially as a spiritual enlightening and learn of mana manipulation to add to his skill set but also to keep him away from the conflict rising from those infected by lycanthropy. The timing of his departure could not have been better as soon many members began to suffer from the disease, and soon enough the order was destroyed from the inside out as members began to kill themselves out of fear.

When Raphael returned he found himself again amongst rubble and corpses, the smell of the Lycans also now running through his mind as he began hunting down his brethren and eased their pain. He was now convinced that they wanted nothing more then to die and rid themselves of the curse, something he could do once he had learned enough about them.

The last member of the order of Myriad Truth had made a long journey across the world, known as a murderer for his targeting of not only Vampires and werewolves, but also humans who were known to collaborate with them, the peace and control either side claimed to bring always resulted in the same, with the death of the innocent, and upon hearing of the conflict between vampires and humans in Noirlune, he set himself off on just another hunt.

Personality: Seraph can be considered sinister, though mostly cold, he has lost the ability to trust anybody and can be seen as paranoid, however his life as an assassin has taught him to be a great actor, as he can pass off as a normal blacksmith or florist for months on end. Despite his violent nature, Seraph does not prolong his kills, preferring to make a death as quick and painless as possible, which he has learned to do thanks to his extensive studies in weapon making, herbs, and chemical composition, though he does not act intelligent as he doesn't deem himself so giving himself a humble aura to him unless otherwise engaged in prolonged battle.

Faction: Neutral

Abilities/Equipment:
-Silver/Titanium sword with a reinforced cutting edge allowing it to have a hollow center for his own blood which is able to seep into the edge and hilt, named Redempcion
-A small silver dagger with a paralying poson cartridge inside, the poison having been developed to kill humans in seconds and paralyze vampires for at the most 1 minute .
-Twin pair of mauser submachine gun pistols with extended magazines
-Silver fighting gauntlets, capable of injecting pure silver extract from multiple packets under his sleeves, once they have all been used his gauntlets can be used as brass knuckles.
-Two secondary pistols across his back which are capable of firing special explosive bullets with a high concentration of Silver to react with the air breathed in by werewolves
-Light Bombs, meant to blind opponents for an escape
-Pepper gas smoke pellets to incapacitate large groups
-Long Range High powered Springfield rifle with special "Aura Bullets" meant to disorient an opponent's mana flow if hit, the caliber is small however so it is normally non fatal.
-outfit has various expendable blades, each can be fired from the suit and are composed of leather with an Iron/ Steel blade
- the Tassel he wears can be separated to bring out two whips with Silver tips at the end.
-"Sanity Bullets" capable of distorting the moons effects on a person by disabling the equilibrium in the person's ear canal
-Dragon's Blade: an addition to his Sword it allows his blade to be cloaked in an extreme amount of light that allows it to cut through most things like butter with a hot knife, however the drain of energy is immense on his body so he refrains from using it.
-Crossbow, just a good old fashion crossbow
-"Saint's Flamethrower":fires a special mix of Silver acetate burned with pyrite and pure oxygen to cause a special white flame, it is mounted on his wrist and is connected to the materials in a pouch that goes along his arm, his suit is made to withstand the explosion if the materials ignite prematurely
-Radio frequency jammer on his helmet, works short range but can knock out communication for a while, really bad if you're in the middle of a phone call
-Sonic emitter, using the radio frequencies he can cause a high or low pitched sound that can hurt those with more sensitive hearing
-Encyclopedic Knowledge of Wildlife,Herbs,pressure points, and alchemy
-Two "Hidden Blades" made from carbon steel on his wrist and on the toe of his boot for surprise melee strike or an instant assassination.[/Spoiler]

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't read the personality when I first made it, so I apologize, but I just read it right now, it doesn't say anywhere on you're application that he's merciful (doesn't spare women or children) or even as neurotic as Raphael (works alongside the werewolves begrudgingly), what I do see very similar is the organization, in fact it seems we gave them both the same end (destroyed by werewolves) I don't want to assume things, but maybe they were both in Myriad (don't know if you had a name or not....).

Other then that I don't see too many problems, you're character is still more strength oriented while mine has that long list of weapons.

I didn't read the personality when I first made it, so I apologize, but I just read it right now, it doesn't say anywhere on you're application that he's merciful (doesn't spare women or children) or even as neurotic as Raphael (works alongside the werewolves begrudgingly), what I do see very similar is the organization, in fact it seems we gave them both the same end (destroyed by werewolves) I don't want to assume things, but maybe they were both in Myriad (don't know if you had a name or not....).

I suck at organization names. I guess we could both be in Myriad, and your character could have left before the massacre, and Jeremy was the only one Raphael couldn't find because Jeremy's skills rivaled his (Or partially inferior depending on how you wanna see it).

I love it when a good story is expanded. Looking at both of your apps, it's as if those two characters were intended to be in the same organization, what a strange coincidence. It's okay that they both share similar personalities considering they both hung around the same organization, and they do have their differences. Fun fun. I can't wait to see them meet each other again. ACCEPTED!!!!

@Sapphyre/Ketodama: Yay :D

When are we going to start this???

Also I really hope I don't have to fight people cuz running seems like it would be my only choice for a lot of people, also I'm worried my guy might be the bastard-child(used correctly here so not profanity) of another character here. Lets see if anybody can tell who I'm talking about.

Also I really hope I don't have to fight people cuz running seems like it would be my only choice for a lot of people, also I'm worried my guy might be the bastard-child(used correctly here so not profanity) of another character here. Lets see if anybody can tell who I'm talking about.

Soon. I'm waiting on Ketodama, DaWeirdGuy, Beginning, Sapphyre, KneeSocks, Piercer, and TheFinalFan to finish their apps first.

Also, why would you run? Your character is a Hybrid, with a sword and a genius intellect for magic. Sure, you didn't really go into detail, but Sam seems like a decent enough fighter.

Username:  Knee Socks

Name:Verdanda The Heretic

Race: Vampire

Appearance: [spoiler=]

2d2apmr.jpg

[/spoiler]

Bio:  [spoiler=] Verdanda was a very odd child, When she was born her mother was joyful her child had golden locks of hair unlike her or her father, and was as healthy as could be, her calm nature was evident even as a new born staring at people with a cold glare.

As Verdanda grew older her disposition became worse and worse, she would snap at people and would never talk. As she got older it got worse, her mother feared for her daughter and deep down for her self, her daughter would always adorn her father with affection, and would only glare at her mother with seeming hatred.

Verdanda's father was a strong Warrior said to be one of the most powerful Vampires in the upper echelon of The royal family, tho he nor any member of Verdanda's Mother's Family being only in the second family, had no chance of becoming King or Queen.
Then the day came, by the time of Verdanda's 18th birthday her mother had become timid and weak around the silent glare of her "Daughter." She was searching for her daughter and husband to bring them to the party, What she found next would haunt her for the last 12 minutes of her life. As she entered the room she believed them to be she found her husband laying on his side seemingly naked, and then her daughter sat up next to him, naked as well. Verdanda gave her mother a glare, not one of hatred, but one of a passive sneer as to say "What are you looking at?" She did not care that she had taken her own father or destroyed her mothers self esteem completely by this final act.

Her husband Alucard(Nono not a synonym for Dracula just his name.) rose up as well and his neck had two puncture wounds on his neck where his now previous wife had left her mark on him. His expression was just as blank as his daughters he saw this as a natural part of her growing up knowing its the place of the first born to take the place of a leader that is not fit to be in place. For the first time Verdanda's Mother felt rage towards her child, She gave her daughter a hiss and then walks toward the courtyard the final word she gives her daughter is, "Follow".

What transpired next was nothing above a brutal scene as her mother rushing towards her was stopped cold, for Verdanda had quickly raised her hand and like that it was through her mothers chest, as life slowly seeped from her breath, Verdanda spoke her first words to her mother.

"Weak"

Soon after her mother's "unfortunate" passing, Verdanda had been appointed head of her clan. Though most of her clan did not approve of the way she had gained her position, they were unable to contest the law allowing her to take place by killing the former leader. Despite her unpopularity amongst the main family, many attended her promotion mostly due to fear from the tales of how she was on the battlefield, a few members of her house that did openly talk against her sometimes "disappearing".

Her interactions with the Main family have never been stable, when meeting with the young king and prince, she seemed disappointed in his judgements and strategies, and his whole persona seemed "weak" to her. She then opened her mouth to speak, criticizing him and generally calling him an imbecile.....in her own way.

One event after another led to her conflicting with the king, as we know his patience was worth spit and they were exiled to the far side of Lath.

Returning after his defeat, her own Kingdom decided to see the state of the other half of the family, and see what the new king was like, especially the way that he was dealing with the attacks from the werewolves.

[/spoiler]

Personality:  Verdanda is a Silent woman who prefers to speak little and when she does Great meaning to the few. One would know to Hear every word she speaks, she never wastes her voice on useless chatter and prefers to use gestures and actions to speak for her. Though what one would call the quiet type shes very prideful, She has direct blood ties to the first vampires and holds honor in that. Verdanda will not speak to some one she does not feel deserves her breath. She has only ever been seen affectionate to her now husband.

She personally feels her Cousin is not fit to rule for his weak mind, but respects his grasp over the magic she so callously was denied of.

Faction: "Neutral"

Abilities/Equipment: Verdanda has the Natural advantages most Vampires of her caliber have but She Cannot Use magic at all. In turn her body seems to have grown more evolved and powerful than most. Her strength, speed, intelligence, reaction movement flexibility are two nay five times that of the average vampire.

Burning Night: This blade was the symbol and the tool of dominance she used to place so many under her control. Burning Night is a blade that has been crafted using the Extremely rare chemical known widely as the Legendary Vampires bane, or scientifically VRn03, The chemical has been applied to the blade when folding, giving the blade a debilitating effect that weakens vampires to the point of an average human. The blade is a lightweight titanium composite that's been tinted red by the vampires bane. It is also edged with Platinum making its blade more useful when dealing with vampires as well as werewolves.

I have a feeling its Ed...

He is competent at fighting but we have legendary magic assassin's and elves who are super powerful which kinda makes sense.

Why do you think Ed is his farther, plus I never discussed it with anyone and what matches up with them?

Wait Kneesocks I thought vampire's are supposed to have twice the life span of humans so 200 should make her an old woman.

Name:Verdanda The Heretic

Your app's an amazing one, and I really love the appearance art. It really demonstrates her personality. But as the others have pointed out, 200 is kind of old. Maybe you could shorten it to around 80-100ish? Or maybe her 'more evolved body' has granted her a longer lifespan? If so, please clarify~ Also, the plot seems kind of incomplete...what are her current motivations?

You know, her presence in this RP is actually kinda scary. An intruder with the potential to interrupt Azami's and Wylfred's plots and a subplot revolving around her...I love it. Just clarify some stuff in the above, and then I'll accept you~

[quote]What about me? :I[/quote]

And you, my dear Admiral.

My guy's farther is a vampire with royal blood, his mother was a great magic user which is arguably where he get that talent from and as I've stated he isn't a great swordsman at least not yet.

I think I know who you are talking about. Its just that your original criteria was close to Ed.

Gonna go ahead and post Alexi's app separately for now since I've got him finished.

[Spoiler= Alexi Sa'Lien]

Username: Ketodama

Name: Doctor Alexi Sa'Lien “The Butcher of Alansburg”

Race: Vampire (Construct)

[spoiler=Appearance:] Alexi is, in appearance anyways, a vampire through and through.  He stands perhaps an inch or two under the average height, and his skin is the ashen grey so common among his people.  The good doctor also sports a build uncommon for academics, that is to say he bears the appearance of a strong young athlete despite being nearly two centuries old.  His face is sharply angled, as are those of most Vampires, bearing a narrow chin and high cheek bones with a set of almost piercingly bright green eyes are set properly within it.  The hair upon his head, as well as everywhere else on his body, is a remarkably bright shade of white and cropped short into a style popular with military officers.  Speaking of military officers, Alexi can often be found wearing a dress uniform of the renowned 102nd Nuevida Storm Trooper Brigade officers bearing the insignia of a Lieutenant Colonel along with that of the first Battalion of the aforementioned brigade (A falcon clutching a thunderbolt) and several medals awarded for displays of valor in battle.  On occasion, in the place of the dress jacket of his uniform, Alexi will wear a bleached white lab coat over his uniform.  No matter what he wears, he always makes certain to keep it as clean as he possibly can.

It should be noted that the physical appearance stated above is something of a facade.  While calling it an illusion would be unfair, the process which produces it being closer to shape shifting, it would be accurate to some degree.  In actuality, Alexi bears a very alien appearance.  His skin is a bright metallic color akin to polished stainless steel and is completely devoid hair anywhere.  Of course he's much more commonly in the shape shifted "normal" form.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Bio:] Alexi Sa’Lien is certainly a famous fellow, and due to this fame the early years of his life have been well documented.  He was born the only child of Valus and Istra Sa’Lien, his father and mother respectively.  Valus had been a low-ranking officer in the vampiric military before retiring and taking up a job as a security guard for one of the trading companies in Nuevida.  Istra, on the other hand, ran a small bakery in that seat of vampiric power despite having a connection to the royal line.  This being the case, for much of his early life Alexi worked as an assistant for his mother, doing simple tasks like mixing dough and helping to carry heavy objects around.  He always wanted to do something more than this simple life, and thus he took inspiration from his father.  He enlisted in the military as soon as he was old enough to do so, doing his father proud.  He served in the military for quite some time, being a part of many of the Human/Vampire Wars as they occurred throughout his lifetime.  It was during his military service that he first was given the moniker “Doctor” due to the near clinical precision he displayed with his use of both sword and rifle.  His skill in combat as well as in leading his fellow soldiers eventually lead to his being granted an officer’s commission.  In addition to his commission, Alexi was transferred from the normal vampiric army to the prestigious 102nd Nuevida Storm Trooper Brigade in which he first served as the Lieutenant in command of Charlie(C) Company of the First Battalion.  It was in fact very soon after he’d become a Lieutenant that the Storm Troopers under his command were sent to a human town known as Alansburg, which was built around a particularly rich iron mine, with orders to secure the location for the vampires.  The human forces put up little resistance; most of them surrendering as soon as the storm troopers arrived.  However, Alexi chose to make an example of them and put the entire town to the sword.  He himself took part in the ensuing slaughter, though a few of the humans were intentionally spared to tell the tale of this event in order to spread fear among their ranks, leading to Alexi earning the moniker among the humans “The Butcher of Alansburg.”  Of course one of those slain in the town proved to be an alchemist, and when Alexi slew him in his home the then Lieutenant discovered huge growths of mysterious crystals.  Within the Alchemist’s laboratory he discovered a book which detailed the process of growing these “soul gems” as they were called, and he grew deeply interested in this.  Of course his military career required him to keep his attention elsewhere, but he began to long for the war to end so that he could learn more about the processes of magic.  When the war did finally come to an end, he had reached the rank of Lieutenant Colonel and was in command of the first battalion.  He was offered a promotion when he retired, at the age of ninety seven, and declined it before taking his pay and going off to school.  He attended the Lath Sci-Arcana University and began his studies with Alchemy.  However he eventually discovered a deep-seated interest in the elves of old and changed his major to their study.  He carried his education on into graduate school, and ultimately earned his PHD in the study of elves with his thesis Theories Concerning the Culture, Both Civilian and Military, of the Ancient Elves.  He went on to generally teach at the University and later earned PHDs in several schools of magic and military technology.  Of course, he did eventually leave the University and became a member of His Majesty’s Most Exalted Scientific Court under Lord Elnaer’s predecessor, where he first crossed paths with the legendary Azami Yamada.  Of course when an elven ruin was discovered, he was the one sent to discover its secrets.  He was old, one hundred fifty eight to be exact, when Elnaer rose to the throne and was then commissioned to set about building what he believed to be a weapon of some sorts, the schematics to which he discovered while exploring the ruins, on behalf of the vampire lord.  Of course this plan ultimately backfired when he was powering up the device and accidentally became imprisoned within it while losing his memory at the exact moment that Elnaer arrived to see the activated device.  Knowing only that the vampire lord had tried to kill him, he went on the run and eventually joined up with the vampiric resistance within Nuevida.  He fought with them for three years and became known as “Iron Dragon” along the way for the way in which his powers mimics those of the ancient dragons and the color of his “skin.”  Eventually he was captured and imprisoned deep beneath the castle.  It was here that he first met Asla von Mira, Luis, and the elf Feredir.  The four of them escaped, and Alexi went off to find the human forces so that he could fight with them.  He took part in the infiltration of Nuevida, and recovered his memory when he returned to his home and laboratory to discover a book which he had bound with a spell meant to do exactly that.  From there he took part in the siege of the castle, and battled against Elnherjar along with his companions.  When the battle was over, he stole the corpse of the slain human hero John Alexander and took it back to his laboratory.  Over the ensuing months before Asla’s coronation, he constructed a near duplicate of his own body in though in female form and bound John’s soul to it.  Of course he ensured that the entirety of the human’s memory was wiped out to avoid the potential eventuality of her discovering what has been done.  He told her that her name was Joan, and that she was his daughter awakened from a long battle with an illness.  The fact that he’d manipulated his “daughter’s” body to appear as a vampiric woman’s reinforced this idea and he was believed.  In the twenty years since then, Alexi has more or less been taking it easy and acted as a scientific advisor to the new Vampire Lord.  Of course along the way he’s developed a new type of rifle which propels rounds using charges of mana rather than black powder, and thus is significantly more powerful at the cost of requiring a “mana battery” to operate.  He is currently accompanying Lord Asla on a hunting trip, and is himself accompanied by his daughter whose true origin is known only to himself.[/spoiler]

Personality:  Alexi Sa’Lien is a brilliant, if brutal, man and is always interested in learning.  He approaches his studies the same way that he approached combat when he was in the military, taking apart whatever is before him in a careful and precise manner.  In all things he seeks to understand the whole by understanding the parts, and when fighting to destroy the whole by separating the parts.  He whole-heartedly believes Vampires to be the superior race on Lath, though he respects the elves as forebears to the whole of civilization.  Humans he also respects, though in a different way.  He believes them to be noble, and certainly worth keeping around, but at the end of the day they are animals in his eyes.  Werewolves, on the other hand, are vermin which should be destroyed completely and totally.  Concerning his equipment, he does not normally wear his armor.

Faction: Neutral

Abilities:  Alexi, being a relative of the royal family, has possessed some magical ability for all his life.  His has knowledge of several schools of magic, Alchemy, the Elemental Forces, and Elven Runic magic being his strongest fields.  In addition to this, being in the construct of a body that he is, he possesses a number of abilities similar to those of the dragons of old.  He can shift his body into a more draconic shape, unleash a myriad of breath weapons (Fire, Ice, Toxic Gas, and Acid to name a few), and transform his hands and feet into super-heated claws capable of cleanly melting through most materials on contact.  He can also, temporarily, transform himself into a form akin to a young dragon.  While in this form the potency of his other abilities is increased dramatically.  It should be noted that, as he is a construct, Alexi does not bleed or even have blood.

Equipment:  It would be hard to find Alexi without a set of weapons.  The first are a pair of sabers always at his sides, the blades of which appear normal enough.  The hilts are what truly set these weapons apart, as their guards are formed in the shape of dragons curling about the grip and up to the blades with open mouths positioned so that it is as if they are exhaling the blades.  These weapons are each held in a pair of simple black scabbards, and were magically forged by Alexi himself so that they may be affected by his super-heating ability.  In addition to these blades, he carries a large-caliber rifle upon which is set a high-powered scope.  This rifle is one of the new “Mana Accelerator Rifles” which he developed, and holds a clip of twenty rounds.

The final piece of equipment he carries is a set of armor styled after that of the ancient elven warriors (which he has offered to replicate for Feredir).  It is formed of many sectioned plates which fit together across the whole of his body to allow for maximum mobility while wearing it.  This armor bears a great deal of strange blood-colored runes upon it which glow when Alexi uses his powers while within it.  The armor itself doesn’t amplify his power in any way, though it does change shape with him so that he is always protected while wearing it.

[/spoiler]

Not really all you did was read that he was a hybrid, has weapons, and is very good at magic, if you had read the bio then you'd know his farther was a vampire so a hybrid was out and that he had royal blood which limits who it could be even more, plus Ed would have been 18 when Sam was born so he would have probably been around 17 when he was conceived, to young man to young.

Also his appearance is one of the big things that should give it away, and the best part is it was entirely by coincidence that it came out like that.

Not really all you did was read that he was a hybrid, has weapons, and is very good at magic, if you had read the bio then you'd know his farther was a vampire so a hybrid was out and that he had royal blood which limits who it could be even more, plus Ed would have been 18 when Sam was born so he would have probably been around 17 when he was conceived, to young man to young.

Guys can have children as early as thirteen, you know (talking about RL here). Tut tut.

17 is to young for a kid not physically I'm just talking that that is one of those things that can ruin somebodies life, and it is only 1 of the problems with his choice.

Alexi is technically possible but extremely unlikely for a couple of reasons most of this is that I started this before you posted your app. Scary thing your app is can't wait to see him in action.

Archived