I find the manga a lot better. I have been watching a lot of anime by now, along with the fact that I finished the first manga before watching the first season, and being caught up with the manga while not feeling motivated enough to watch the second season, seem to lead me to believe I like the manga better.

That was after I heard the manga was a lot better, (not to mention for the most part, the manga gets pretty good ratings and the anime gets pretty bad ratings) and I was kind of told it would probably be better to read the manga first, though. But I like that while it's still ecchi in the manga, it's much less so and actually has good action and plot, compared to the anime. So that's really a better reason for why I like the manga better.

tl;dr: IMO the anime is actually rated perfectly fine. I enjoyed it but it's not that good.

I find the manga a lot better. I have been watching a lot of anime by now, along with the fact that I finished the first manga before watching the first season, and being caught up with the manga while not feeling motivated enough to watch the second season, seem to lead me to believe I like the manga better.

That was after I heard the manga was a lot better, (not to mention for the most part, the manga gets pretty good ratings and the anime gets pretty bad ratings) and I was kind of told it would probably be better to read the manga first, though. But I like that while it's still ecchi in the manga, it's much less so and actually has good action and plot, compared to the anime. So that's really a better reason for why I like the manga better.

tl;dr: IMO the anime is actually rated perfectly fine. I enjoyed it but it's not that good.

oh, i haven't read the manga, is it free online?

The anime is garbage. They went overboard with the fanservice, and steered away from the plot. The manga is much better. Has character development, action, and still has fanservice. Not to the point where its comparable to something like To-Love-Ru or anything like that. The manga is a masterpiece.

The anime is garbage. They went overboard with the fanservice, and steered away from the plot. The manga is much better. Has character development, action, and still has fanservice. Not to the point where its comparable to something like To-Love-Ru or anything like that. The manga is a masterpiece.

ill take your word for it, thx!

oh, i haven't read the manga, is it free online?

Yeah um, not legally, but I know of a lot of people (including me) that use sites like http://mangafox.me/

This is the first manga: http://mangafox.me/manga/rosario_vampire/

This is the second season: http://mangafox.me/manga/rosario_to_vampire_season_ii/

So if you're absolutely against reading it illegally, I don't think it is free online. 

I like how in one omake strip the characters start talking about the anime. They've pretty much resigned it as a whole separate and say it should be treated as such, and thus not be compared to the manga since it's like apples and oranges.

I thought it changed to bi-monthly. I never heard anything about it changing back, since I only heard about it from the manga itself. What's worse is that they 'celebrated' it becoming bi-monthly. But, did it change back?

Wait, they may not have said anything, but I do remember reading a chapter after actually catching up. That doesn't mean the translations were caught up or anything though, unless someone can prove otherwise.

Anyways, I don't find it that bad. She is a prominent thing for most of the manga so I dunno, it seems fine. Unless it takes a very large while chapter-wise, it seems fine.

Uh... I couldn't really answer that. It's all jumbled up (probably to give Mizore & Rubi more screentime), but it did choose a good point to end the anime, I just can't give a good answer to that question myself. Even if I could, I'd recommend reading it all anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

Found the anime dumb and annoying [ze bat]

Did some research turns out the main male character becomes part vampire [then part ghoul] learns fighting style and how to use a whip [que Indiana Jones please] which 180's the entire thing completely but at a slow and confrontible rate.

If you going to do Rosario+Vampire READ ZE MANGA!

About what has been happening in the manga recently... why do I get the feeling this could be ending? Not soon or anything because of when chapters are released, but it does have a kind of last boss feel to it. The combination thing has been done before, yes, but this time it's with Alucard! Also, that cliche thing where they go all "I'll handle this, you go ahead." Oh yeah, and season II already is longer than the first manga. Seriously... of course I don't know, and I obviously wouldn't mind more.

If Tsukune or anyone (good guy) die, Gregor be very sad. Gregor await happy romance ending, hoping. Gregor sucker for romance.

I'm going to turn into a ghoul if Mizore, Kurumu or anyone else in the whole 'gang' die.
Except for Yukari. She's allowed to. :I

Archived