Uo1Y6IC.png

[spoiler=Original Deck]P3qpn8l.png[/spoiler]

Haven't decided whether I want to play Chance Format or not, so I decided to follow its set-up just in case.

EDIT: On second thought, scratch that. Limitations are too heavy for this deck to work :/

Anyway, the pic's from DN since its easier to fish from that than to print screen from YGOPro, but the latter is my main duelling engine that I used to test this deck. Oh, and if anyone's wondering why Masked Beast Des Gardius is in there, I thought I could use it. I've got the Remnant mask in there so I can take over a monster when Masked Beast dies/gets sacced/whatever, and if all else fails, I can always use it as either an Allure of Darkness OR a Trade-In target. So far I haven't got the chance to utilize it yet :/

So that's my deck. Could use a bit more consistency though, so feel free to C+C.

Because you have Valkyrion in there, you might consider the other magnet warriors because they are searchable through Rabbit.

Though i like your choice of normals.

Because you have Valkyrion in there, you might consider the other magnet warriors

the other magnet warriors

No.

I've never seen one of these with the mask before. How has this been testing?

Because you have Valkyrion in there, you might consider the other magnet warriors because they are searchable through Rabbit.

You do realize that Valkyrion's soul purpose in any Dark Gaia deck is as food for Gaia itself, right? Even I know that.

I've never seen one of these with the mask before. How has this been testing?

Well I did say I was using YGOPro. Only problem I'm having (by a mile unfortunately :/) is consistency, but I personally like the deck itself.

Archived