[Number 7: Lucky Straight] I'm Lucky and I'm Straight

The problem with it is it's inconsistent by default due to being luck based. The fact it needs 3 Level 7s when most Rank 7s only need 2 Materials and have excellent effects does not help. It's a dangerous card to face, at least in Number tournaments, but on its own, it's just for amusement's sake.

I want this card's anime effect which always gives you whichever coin flip / dice roll you needed.

um... what?

Anime was:

Level 7 monsters
Cannot be destroyed by battle except with "Number" monsters. If this card battles: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; roll 1 six-sided die. Until the end of this Battle Phase, this card's ATK becomes 700 × the number rolled.

The whole "ROLL WHAT YOU WANT" was a magic thing the card endowed on its user. It wasn't an effect at all. If anything, it got buffed. They could've given this a card effect, but it's not like it was ever part of the card in the first place to complain about.

um... what?

Anime was:
Level 7 monsters
Cannot be destroyed by battle except with "Number" monsters. If this card battles: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; roll 1 six-sided die. Until the end of this Battle Phase, this card's ATK becomes 700 × the number rolled.

The whole "ROLL WHAT YOU WANT" was a magic thing the card endowed on its user. It wasn't an effect at all. If anything, it got buffed. They could've given this a card effect, but it's not like it was ever part of the card in the first place to complain about.

Numbers, for the most part, employ a power to it's user based on the card and user's own persona.
Charlie's invincible luck was all because of Straight.
Yuma's ability to win out of nowhere is because of Hope(and because he believes his Dad is still alive).
etc

Archived