RWBY

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Monty Oum says they are not fairy tale characters... Ruby definitely isn't Little Red Riding Hood at all...

Though the rest of them are less obvious, I didn't get that Blake was based off of the girl from Beauty and the Beast.

I still like the first trailer the best.

Looking forwards to this.

I could only really get interested in this because of the third trailer. At least it had dialogue, and considering they are trailers, the first 2 gave me the impression there would be none at all. The action looks really cool, but I wouldn't personally be interested in it if that's all I've seen.

I'm actually quite happy that there's dialogue.

Who wouldn't be xD

Though I've heard from people that Adam and Ruby may have something (mainly cause of the rose petals in their attacks). From my POV, I'd say they MAAAAAAY be brother and sister...mainly cause Adam's hair does hold some brown to it...but I've been known to be wrong about things ^^;

Though I've heard from people that Adam and Ruby may have something (mainly cause of the rose petals in their attacks). From my POV, I'd say they MAAAAAAY be brother and sister...mainly cause Adam's hair does hold some brown to it...but I've been known to be wrong about things ^^;

Apparently that's wrong. Monty Oum says they have no connection.

WHAAAAAA?!

DANG YOU RWBY WIKI!!! YOU LIED TO ME!!! ;_________;

You do realize that part was only speculation, right?

Also, the 4 mains not being allies would be interesting, but I imagine they probably will join forces. Then again, no way to be sure 'till the series actually starts, so...

Anyone willing to put money on the 4 Mains NOT being all allies?

Eh, guess your right _-_

As for the 4 main girls...perhaps it'll be almost like the RvB Freelancer thing. An episode given to each...or something...

It's gonna be a Holy Grail War! jk

The voice job could be a bit better, but it's not as bad as YouTubers are making it out as. They just expected a bit too much just cause it's RT, who had a history of good stuff. Does it really have to be perfect every time? >_> I actually thought Adam's voice was decent somewhat. Blake's even more so.

Now we just have to wait on Yellow. From her silhouette I think it looks like she's wearing armor, and it would totally be awesome if her weapon was a giant axe.

Yellowsgun.png

People speculate that she will use dual pistols.

People also think that Yellow will be Sleeping Beauty, but Goldilocks makes more sense to me.

Archived