Legend Moon [IC/PG-13/Started/Always Accepting] *sequel*

Merci

legendmoonremake.png

From the spire, a curse of fate

The crimson moon shall always wait

And with a legend, a dead desire

Let the end strike through like fire

((You don't have to read EVERYTHING below. Just the one that corresponds with your faction and character))

---------

-Sir Wylfred's Mansion-

Wylfred had chosen his targets well.

The assassin organization Myriad Truth had utterly annihilated itself in hatred of lycanthropy, and its one and only survivor now acted as his loyal servant.

The Thieves Guild's leader had been successfully infected. Once the crimson moon came, this would be revealed to all, and the Thieves Guild would quickly disband. He may even gain an opportunity to bring 'The Cat' onto his side right before his final strike.

The Sentinel was weakening in power, and even though they managed to take down one of his most valued werewolves, mad scientist though he may be, it seemed as though he was about to be replaced by the one person he successfully managed to infect. He had a feeling that whoever it was, he or she would find the mansion and go there by choice.

The Order of the Roses were pathetic, cowardly even. They hadn't lifted a finger in the past three months, and if they were spending their time on preparing some sort of preemptive strike, it was already too late.

As for Noirlune itself, the citizens had been subdued. They lived in constant fear. The gates that once proudly protected it had been wrecked, the guards powerless to stop raging werewolves. For three months, the town had been sieged, with no access to the outside world. Under his command, many things had been ruined –food supply facilities, armories, even the schools that trained warriors and magicians.

Now there was nothing to stop him from taking the spire. Three days had gone by without one, and no doubt the werewolves were getting restless, but was only a matter of time until the next crimson moon. The only true threat left standing in his way was ‘the Doctor’, Azami Yamada herself.

He glanced out of the window. The mist surrounding the town of Noirlune was as thick as ever, almost as if blending in with the cloudy sky. It was also no ordinary one, since werewolves like him had the ability to see through it without much problem. This made picking off anyone who tried to escape or enter an easy job.

Werewolves were naturally nocturnal, but so many tended to be persistent about sticking to their former live-by-day sleep-by-night schedule that he had to comply. They would eventually give up, but it was still tiring for Wylfred to stay up for them. He himself hadn't slept in three days.

Once I've achieved my goal, I can rest easy, he assured himself. But until then...

Yawning slightly, the Alpha got out of a chair and headed towards the door. Another ability he had, although it was more of an instinct than an actual ability, allowed him to sense nearby werewolves even in human form.

As far as he could tell right now, the werewolves were about to get two very valuable members.

----------------------

-Noirlune Spire-

The city of Noirlune. It was glorious in a way, but dark in another. A tall patterned spire – looking somewhat ancient and out of place in an otherwise industrial city – towered over everything else and scraped the sky. It was the only structure that could see beyond the mist, it was connected to the ground by a large building resembling a church, surrounded by thick walls and a menacing gate of iron. It also happened to be the home of the current mayor; a wondrous hero, known mostly to the people as the Doctor.

Wearing a white suit with a black lab coat over it, she let her magenta hair flow as her mouth parted to make words.

“-------- ------- ------”

Strange words echoed throughout the structure. Azami hadn’t built it for show. It served a very specific purpose, not that the citizens of Noirlune would know that.

Once it was online and connected to the manasphere, Azami went back down to the first floor, where she would meet the rest of these potential...resistance members. It looked like a metallic cathedral inscribed with runes, with a dark chair placed near the center. She sat on it, and her eyebrow twitched in annoyance as she glanced at the clock.

-07:59 AM-

They better not get here late.

While she didn’t really like the Mason’s interference in these matters, he had promised her a fine array of warriors, so she just went ahead and allowed him to pick out good fighters from ignorant volunteers. She also took the liberty of hiring a famed mercenary who had been in the area, just in case her promised ‘resistance force’ turned out to be incompetent.

Any second now, those capable volunteers should come in through the unlocked gates and enter the building.

Fighting a werewolf was no simple task. It took skill to fight monsters, and to take on ones with intelligence, it took a team.

Impatient, the legendary hero began tapping her feet as she waited for the first to come.

----------------------

-Noirlune forest border, outside the mist-

Somewhere in between the capital city of Nuevida and the technological city of Noirlune stood the Lord of Vampires upon an empty patch of grass, accompanied by a crimson steed that looked almost impatient to run again. The forest on the left (where Noirlune lay less than a mile ahead) and the forest on the right (where Nuevida was a day's walk away) looked different, and seeing them blend together, it almost looked as if they were trying to engulf each other and take over the others’ land.

Both king and horse waited for the first of their friends to come first, and they should be meeting just around here, between the forest borders.

The reunion-turned-hunting trip would then be taken to the left, and though he knew it might be a bother for the others to have taken the reunion away from the lavish castle of Nuevida, it had been the smartest decision to make. 

Lord Alsa looked fine from the outside, with pale skin, shortened red hair, and formal clothing suited for travel, wearing a much lighter cape around his shoulders instead of the royal cape, though he still had his family sword in case one should doubt his lineage. On the inside, his senses were in turmoil and his mind felt dizzy.

Being in fresh open air helped him relax somehow, but it didn’t take the illness away entirely. At the moment, he couldn’t afford to be bedridden, not until the mystery of Noirlune had been solved. Why hadn't it made contact with any of the other cities and towns, and why did his messengers keep on disappearing?

“I hope this isn’t too early?” Lord Alsa asked, once the first of his old friends emerged out from the forest in the right.

There had been rumors, ranging from sudden xenophobia to werewolf attacks, but whatever it was, he was about to find out.

((Enjoy Legend Moon~!!!))

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After the last werewolf, Alyria had shut herself away in her rented room from the rest of the Sentinel. She met all attempts the others made to approach her with cold glares. Perhaps, more than anything, she had needed someone to comfort her, but it would be better if they did not know. She would not touch their peace of mind, they lived happily right now, they lived with satisfaction that they were doing good in the world, they were in bliss, and she would leave them like that. There was no cure. She had tried the underground channels available to assassins, black market dealers and bounty hunters but to no avail.

She glanced at her upper arm again and she shuddered again with outrage and a low, bestial growl burst from her throat as she saw the scarred tissue of the bite. Magic salve, a very expensive concoction, had sealed it up, preventing blood loss, but it did nothing for the indents made by the werewolf's teeth. Why did it have to happen to her? She wanted to stay, she still had to take care of the Sentinel. Despite that a few were older than her, many had grown to be quite formidable fighters, she still thought of them as her younger brothers and she always looked out for them. She had only been with them for a year and a half and already, she had to leave them. She had to let them go... she could not eat th-- Just what was I just thinking? Startled by that thought, she looked down at her hands and surely enough, the fingernails had elongated a bit, showing signs of transformation. It took her a minute of concentration to force it back. The werewolf that bit her was different, it seemed the disease he had carried did not care whether the moon was up or not, it was only evening and not the day for the full or crimson moon and she was feeling the transformation coming.

She could not face her group like this, she knew that she would reveal something if she did, she might even try to eat them, and so she wrote a note instead, telling them that she had to go off on a private mission. The mission part was true, though. She would go and see the werewolf congregation for herself. She would learn how to control her transformation, and then, she'd be able to face them again. A war was stirring, and being a member of the other side now, she could go investigate as well... perhaps even put an end to this violence. Feeling confident in herself again, she finished the note and gave it to the lady at the front desk.

[hr]

Alyria was biking through the forest, her senses were guiding her in a certain direction and she followed it. One had to trust their intuition when it came to a dangerous life style, her teacher had told her it was her subconscious making connections, though this time she supposed it was probably her wolf senses guiding her to kin. Adrenaline pumped through her as she was going at a speed of approximately 150 km/h. Dammit, maybe going so fast isn't such a good idea, she thought, still zooming and weaving between trees. It wasn't that she was shooting between trees, likely to crash at any moment, as she was confident in her reflexes, but the adrenaline was forcing her transformation. "AWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" the howl ripped out of her, and she made no attempt to stop it. It just felt right somehow. It would appear she had detected that she was near her new brethren and wanted to greet them. Shit, she thought and she smashed down on the brakes. Any more and she was going to lose control. Anyway, she was near. The others were there, somewhere, and she decided to walk forth instead.

Finally, a large mansion came into view. With a shock, she realized the design was very much similar to her own old house, the Selune Manor. Maybe it's the same architect? Nostalgia hit her and she slowed down. It felt like a lifetime ago, but as she came closer, she began to remember more of all the useless things that rich girls were supposed to do and know. I suppose it wouldn't hurt to bring back those manners, this Sir Wylfred sounds like some rich toff to me, she thought and she knocked on the door. She quickly brushed herself off, straightened her clothes and put on an innocent expression.

"Pardon my intrusion, but I have come to greet Sir Wylfred."

Sir Wylfred's Mansion

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBnKOtl4tCI]LoZ: Twilight Princess OST ~ Midna's Lament[/url]

Sir Wylfred's Mansion

Gloom... Sadness...

These two words Lance thought as he stared from his bedroom window, watching the activities that transpired from the mansion. A small sigh escaped his mouth, as he turned and began to head for the door. Grabbing his jacket, he put it on, slowly walking out of the room with his bedroom door shutting behind him. Many times he had walked these halls since the short time Wylfred brought him into the fold of his home. Here he found out there were more than just him, these...werewolves. This word was still uneasy for him to say or even think...given the fact of that night.

As if trying to refuse this memory to surface, Lance stopped dead in his tracks, leaning against the hallway's wall. P-Pull yourself together Lance... he thought, as his hand held his forehead, slowly beginning to walk again. You know...those creatures killed your mother...but from what W-Wylfred showed you...not ALL are evil. Y-You just need to remember that... Lance kept thinking all these things, now finally able to walk properly without using the wall for support.

Near Wylfred's Mansion, in the dense fog.

A young lady slowly walked through the mist, her eyes closed as she took every step lightly, she was unable to see anything past her nose...or chest, whichever extended further, but she knew she had to be careful, she had heard many stories of traveler's going inside the mist and never returning, but the wandering priestess was very sure of her way, she tip-toed slowly, every step slowly nudged by vines from the ground which directed her on where to go. "Hyah...I think I can feel them, I smell.....lots of fur.....could it be the wolfy people?" she said casually, most others would be too afraid, but she had a purpose, she was hoping she would be able to provide medical attention, if they were a small militia type group it was inevitable that they would have injured or sick, especially for those who have been recently infected. "Oh...but what if they want to bite me?"

She slowly wrapped her arms around her bare stomach and her chest, thinking about her bodies ability to take the sickness. "I don't think I'd be able to survive it......so I have to be careful.....what do you think mister vine?" she looked down on the ground as the vine directing her slowly raised towards her neck, slowly wrapping around. "Oh, you'll protect me? you better be quick then mister vine, I hear these wolfy people are very fast".

The vine slowly retracted and went back to the ground, nudging her foot towards the direction of the castle, 2 flower petals blooming on it. "Oh...only two more miles? yay! I don't think my sandals could hold together much more....." the girl answered with a giggle as she closed her eyes and slowly walked along the path given to her.

Inside the city of Noirlune, 1 mile from the spire

Walking across the streets of Noirlune was a hassle, the people seemed too.....unaware, not far from here there were large amounts of powerful creatures seeking some form of revenge against the city and many acted as if nothing would happen, mostly from the false sense of security the horrid vampire witch Azami gave them. The townsfolk did have patches of distrust however, many had lost their loves to the monsters of the forest after all, a feeling he knew all to well, the memories stopping him in his tracks as he remembers what he had done only a few weeks ago, a sudden gale blew his cloak, the sun glazing over an emblem on his chest, a stylized "M" with wings on it's sides, the symbol for the former Assassin Guild known as "Myriad Truth".

"Now then, according to the note given to my master, this meeting is to be held in the Noirlune Spire......the old man was actually going to send someone too....moron...." he thought to himself as he looked up at the enormous tower, quite a sight, even more impressive then the Assassin's Citadel, a building that served now only as an unmarked grave for hundreds of men women.....and the beasts that had slain them. "I need to know exactly what these idiots plan on doing.....if I can gain any information from them then it'll help me hunt down the leader, and if I'm correct, the traitor......" There were many he had to deal with, but this would be a good start.

Noirlune City, Serena's home

Serena stood at her doorway, kneeling over a mess of supplies. She reached into the pile and pulled out a brown leather belt, loops and pouches attached all over, as well as a small holster and sheathe, both on the right side. She clipped the belt around her waist, then fumbled around until she found her two weapons, a Semi-automatic 9mm pistol, and a stiletto knife, "There y'are," she muttered to her weapons, "Good old reliable...s," she chuckled. She put the Stiletto in it's sheathe, then grabbed a clip from the pile and loaded it into the Pistol. She clicked on the safety, and holstered the gun, then grabbed a few more clips, and locked them onto her belt. She grabbed a red pack with the rest of the supplies, and stuffed her Cotton-Nylon, drab outfit, lined with Kevlar, into it. "Bit of a tight fit, but what can I do?" She asked herself, and shrugged. She ran a hand through her scarlet hair quickly, not having enough time to properly comb it, and left the house, wearing the pack over one shoulder. 

Soon enough, she arrived at the Spire designated for volunteers of the resistance. She entered through the open gates and peered inside, "Woah..." she muttered, looking around, then noticed a woman sitting in the center of the room, "Oh, uh, hey there!" she called, "I mean- uh, my apologies if I'm late sir- er- ma'am!"

Noirlune Spire

It was a nice and somewhat peaceful morning in the city of Noirlune and it was almost 8 o'clock. And right on the money the door to mayor Azami's waiting room was kicked open. In came two strong impressive black women who just scanning the immediate surroundings. It seems that they were the second ones there and both of them just shrugged at each other. One of the two ladies had a massive afro with her hand upon her hip with slight attitude and the had her hair in dread locks and had a more quiet intensity. They both looked around sternly at the scenery. The one with the afro turned to the one with dreads and asked quietly. Is that her? Yep. Good. Within the same second the afro turned into a blur and Azami found herself sitting besides the Afro and the afro'd woman was smiling extra hard. And she was clearly looking at the woman with dreads who managed to somehow summon a camera. Then the flash came. It seems Ms. Azami had fans.

HEEEEEEYYYYYY!!! The women shouted to Azami followed by a personal space breaching hug. Give the woman some space Clarice. The dread locked woman ordered. I'm 50...so..how about you calm that down mother. Clarice said with a lot of attitude. Her mother rolled her eyes for a second and gave a smirk. Besides there when is the last time we met a woman in charge. Clarice started rubbing fake tears out of her eyes. I do love true feminism at work. Latrice just shook her head as she wanted to face palm but then she noticed the other vampire. Hello she said friendly like seeing that the new individual was a female.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some bar in Noirlune

Brooding in some bar somewhere was a hooded figure trying to demand hard liquor early in the morning. His tone was somewhat grim but in actuality he was pretty annoyed with his current situation. It wasn't that he didn't want to be with his family, but why did his wife and her parent have to volunteer his services to help out the mayor for the sole purpose of helping out a woman. Unfortunately there were some unruly characters lurking in the bar still hungover from the night before. Why did the bar keeper not kick them out? Most likely because these weren't the smallest of creatures. A team of bandits who took advantage of the city being surrounded by fog had camped out there. One of these men in his headache and confusion had approached this hooded figure. Before the foul stench of this man's alcohol escaped his mouth. He found himself looking at his own body from the floor. Blood flying out of what was his neck the hooded man grabbed a beer glass and used the body as a fountain and pour himself a drink.

With a sword in one hand and a drink in the other the hood came down on the hooded man revealing Adrian Shallowvow. I love it when its fresh. Seconds later a younger man kicked down the door and looked at the insane vampire and simply facepalmed. Dad...we're late he said in annoyance.

Niorlune Spire

Two women walked up the the building, both around the same height, 5'8". They were both wearing the same thing, to Royal Guard of Nuevida's uniform. Along with the uniform they were also both wearing a belt-like thing with a lion head ornament on the front. Both of their swords were sheathed, as for their shield they were in their hand, although for one of the girls it was on her left hand while the other girl had hers in her right. 

"We're running late because of you! You know you're the one who's going to take the blame right!?" Capella shouted at her sister. 

"But i was hungry. There's no way we could make through the meeting on an empty stomach." Violetta responded back giving a slight push with her hip. "Besides what's going to happen to us, a scolding?" She laughed a bit, but stopped when both of them reached the door. Capella opened it and Violetta went in first. Violetta noticed that there was already some people in there, but before anything else she needed to introduce herself. She figured that the woman sitting in the middle of the room was the leader, so only a few feet from the door she waved hello with a smile. "Hi I'm-"

"Violetta Vernon." Capella interrupted. She stood  right next to Violetta and gave a bow. "I am Capella Niva Orm. Were from the Royal Guard of Nuevida. We volunteered to assist you and with permission from out higher ups we came."

"We've been here for a while now." Violetta stated. "Except this meeting wasn't until today so thought you should know."

"There was no need for her to know that!" Capella shouted as she turned to Violetta. "Excuse her." She stated in her normal voice. They both then sat down and looked around. They noticed that there was more females than expected in the room. 

Mason Study within Noirlune

7:25 AM

3 days have now passed since I have found all the necessary candidates to help handle the evergrowing threat of the Lycanthropes. The skills needed to fight these beasts would need to be more than what Miss Yamada is looking for; my skill for example. I have now just finished the writing of the candidates' profiles, containing their basic information, such as name, age and gender, an image of what they look like, their combat class (if any), their combat capabilities (or talents on and off the battlefield), and what they can contribute to the Resistance. After going through each of the men and women listed, the diversity shall allow for better problem solving and more diverse battle strategies, and possibly more.

I will say this now. Because Prudence is the only official medic, she will have to do everything she can to protect herself as well as protecting and healing her allies as well. This will not only strain her body, but it will also test her abilities to prove she is worthy of being apart of this team. As a man who himself delves into White Magic, if she can take risks higher than anyone on this team, she is a most worthy asset. However, I only hope that Miss Yamada will finally be satisfied, and that she will be able to rule in a different point of view. If Alsa von Mira can influence a change in Miss Yamada's way to rule where I have failed, then his appearance in Noirlune will not be for naught. But I can only hope for the best.

A man in his twenties wearing what appears to be chainmail was within his own personal study that he goes to when he needs to get stuff done. He sighed in both relief and in sadness. "I can just see it now." said the man sarcastically. "These people will come in and be seen as as unworthy, and then I, the great Richard Mason, will receive the 'What do you have to say for yourself?' speech. Must I go through it?" Minutes later, he changes into his formal wear. He sighed again, taking the book containing the profiles of the candidates and headed for the door. "I guess fate will decide how things pan out from here." He then opened the door and headed for the Spire.

Noirlune Spire

7:59 AM

On the occasion, Richard will mess up somewhere, but it's usually minor things that Azami will let slide as they won't hinder anything. This, on the other hand, was a different story. If he was late, they would hold it against him for who-knows-how-long. Entering the Spire with great swiftness, he appeared before Mayor Yamada with some exhaustion to his voice. "Apologies for takiming so long madam." said Richard as he noticed some people have already made it to the Spire.

He flips through the pages and finds the first one he lays eyes on: Serena Fay. "Ah, Ms. Fay." he began in delight. "I am glad you made it. Just be patient and the others will arrive soon." He then flipped to see the two supposed sisters: Violetta Vernon and Capella Niva Orm. "Greetings you two. And you're both not late, so don't worry. Now we just wait for the others." He sighed as he stood beside Azami, ready for when the others shall arrive. I hope I didn't screw up at all. he thought.

He then just realized that there were two others as well up close and personal with Azami. She can handle this. he thought. Just wait for it.

~~~

Wylfred's Mansion

Although the destruction of Myriad Truth has put a scar in his conscience, and his right eye, Jeremy stood in the main room where you would enter into the Mansion. He always had the thought on his mind of whether or not he could have been different from his other Myriad brethren. But now, the thought is nothing but his imagination that will never become apart of history. Doing his job as being Wylfred's personal hitman, he never thought about why he was given targets, other than to ensure his reign over the other werewolves was ensured. But now he wonders if there is more to why he kills all given to him to kill. Perhaps the time to question his reasoning should be- No. he thought sternly to himself. I will not allow outside forces decide my fate.

Suddenly, he heard the door knock. He had his blade ready for any tricks that may be pulled the moment he opens the door. He saw a young lady whose appearance seems that of royalty, but be didn't care. Nor was he amused with this woman's smile of innocence. "If you wish to greet Lord Wylfred, then don't act innocent in front of me stupid girl." He said with cold authority. "Follow me." He then led the girl to Wylfred's main quarters, making sure that the other carnivorous fools attempt to bite her. He bowed before his master and said, "My Lord, there is a woman here who wishes to 'greet' you. She may satisfy your hunger for tonight, if you're willing to do so if she is hostile." Jeremy then vanished and returned to the spot he was in before he was interrupted by a knock on the door.

-Noirlune Spire-

Azami merely nodded at the clock as Serena entered the room, in a silent gesture that she barely made it on time and that there was still thirty seconds left on the clock. It became quickly apparent, however, that everybody else was about to be late--- all of a sudden, a black woman had taken a seat right next to her and the flash of a camera took their picture. In it, she had a somewhat annoyed expression, which she was still wearing right now. She was tempted to criticize the woman, but stopped upon recognizing her as the Black Lightning. Her? Here? What was she doing here anyway... Close behind her were two women. So that was another three.

"...Thank you for making it in time." She said, after a moment of silence.

Shortly afterwards, they were followed up by two female warriors, who both looked to be members of the Royal Brigade Force...and hybrids, as well. Now there were six, and all of them were females. Honestly, this was supposed to be the formation of a resistance team, not some feminism party. Did that Mason specifically pick all the females and intentionally leave out all the males just so he could fulfill his pathetic fetishes of being the only man in a team of women?

A mere five seconds before the clock hit 08:00, he himself arrived.

"Welcome, Mason."  Azami greeted in a sharp tone, with a 'what do you have to say for yourself?' look, before sighing and turning to the rest. "Don't be alarmed if he knows your names, ladies, he's the one organized you all to come here."

There were still quite a few left to come, and they were all late.

---

-Wylfred's Quarters-

"I'm sorry, he tends to be like that to everyone...." Wylfred said formally, shaking his head in apology as Jeremy practically dragged the newcomer werewolf here, he could sense that she was a werewolf. "I don't think he understands that we're meant to be friends and socialize together, but then again, pretty much everyone's like that." After a slight pause, he realized something, and took a step closer while looking into her eyes. "...have I seen you somewhere before? You look familiar."

Of course, he had already recognized her.

On a housetop in Noirlune, watching the spire

Brom stood on top of a house, watching the few early risers that dared tempt the streets. He didn't like Noirlune. Everything was so tedious. Everything political. Everything purposeful. Nothing was done just to be done. Of course, his clients here did pay well, so he didn't care too much. Brom had been hired by the 'ever so perfect' Doctor. From what he could tell, she didn't believe that this little resistance would be everything she hoped. He shrugged. Not his business. He was to protect and kill. The thought made him laugh. An oxymoron. An unbelievably true oxymoron.

He had been watching the spire since 6:00 this morning, and so far quite a few people had entered. All of them female. None really to his liking. Quite a let down really. He hoped that this job would prove more exciting than it appeared. Checking his watch, he decided that it was best to show up before he was TOO late. Brom doubted that the Doctor would approve of his tardiness, but she would just have to deal with it.

Jumping off the rooftop, Brom did a flip in the air and landed on the ground, not making more than a whisper of a sound. Making his way towards the spire, he noted that it was heavily guarded. And he suspected that he wasn't seeing ALL of its defenses. No one ever accused the Doctor of being foolish. Stepping through the door, Brom did his best to draw as little attention to himself as possible, but the doors made an undesirable squeak on his entrance. Playing it off he walked straight up to the Doctor. "I believe you requested my services."

8:03

-Noirlune Spire, first floor-

Two minutes passed without anyone coming, which was a disappointment, and then finally her hired warrior appeared. It didn't matter that he was late, he had probably been in wait for a long while now.

"Yes, I did. Welcome." Azami answered the mercenary, and turned to the Mason knowing that he was probably wondering who this strange person was, somebody he hadn't chosen. "Richard Mason, this is Brom. A hired mercenary, but should any of your hand-picked warriors be insufficient enough to battle these werewolves, maybe unwilling to take lives, he will finish the job for them. I trust you don't mind this little addition of mine?"

Of course, she didn't know much about him herself and things could easily backfire, but as far as she knew, the man called Brom was the best out there. As far as the mercenary was concerned, anyway, the only thing important was the money. Of which she had tons and all of which was worthless to the Doctor. She had no doubt of his capabilities.

Rented Noirlune house

Niasa gathered the wicker bag she’d used to collect items from the market today. It was unfortunate that she had been trapped within the mist as she had been planning on making special for her husband’s and brother’s visit… or at least Haruna making something special.  Gathering her cloak and basket she made for the outskirts of the city. It was rumoured that werewolves dwelled in the mist, which was why people were entering, but not coming out. Niasa also suspected along with werewolves there were also some form of magical barrier preventing people from getting out of Noirlune, but of course she had no way of knowing as she hadn’t even ventured near  the mist since it had descended.

Niasa wasn’t looking for a way out though, she was going into the mist looking for werewolves specifically. Hopefully she could persuade them to take her to this Wylfred who was leading them, and make sure Dr. Yamada had no need for her little Resistance.

Slinging the wicker bag onto her shoulder Niasa thanked the couple that had let her rent out a room, and proceeded to the outskirts of town were the mist was.

Outskirts of Noirlune

Finally having made it Niasa was having trouble getting the courage to actually venture into the mist, but just as she was about to turn back a force seemed to push her into the mist. The force seemed to be compelling her forcing her into these actions, but Niasa had no idea to her ever decision she made seemed to be her own not some outside entity.

In the mist her visibility was poor, and she was unable to more than a few feet in front of her. Knowing that the werewolves would rather tear her too ribbons  instead of talk peacefully Niasa formed a blade of energy from the palm of her hand.

------

Noirlune forest border, outside the mist

Aro arrived just behind Alsa on a steed of his own sighing, “Lord Alsa you really shouldn’t run off without me. It makes my job a lot harder, especially since I’m the only royal guard accompanying you.”

Before Alsa could answer though a horse drawn carriage driven by his mansion’s head maid, Haruna Izayoi, pulled in from, which his twin adopted daughters hopped out. “Girls? Why are you here… wait your mother knows you’re here, right? If you snuck out again I think she’ll have a conniption,” Aro said hanging his head comically.

“Sir, this is much more serious. Your wife is currently trapped within the city of Noirlune. Before you arrived this mist descended on the town and nobody has exited since. Yukuna and I tried to breach it to retrieve Lady Niasa, but unfortunately as well as having poor visibility werewolves stalk the mist as well. The beasts are formidilble opponents, and were able to drive Yukuna and me away,” Haruna bowed slightly, “I’m sorry my lord, and apologize for my ineptness.”

“Now, Haruna don’t be so hard on yourself I’m sure we can find away in somehow. Especially, because dad and uncle are here now too,” Scyllia replied trying to comfort the maid.

“Actually,” Tamara spoke up, “me and Regina have been working on a theoretical way to maybe breach the mist, and evacuate the trapped citizens should anyone want to hear it.”

Within the spire

Brom smiled slightly when The Doctor mentioned taking lives. He had forgotten that some people find it hard to kill. Honestly, he wasn't sure why. There was only 1 kill that Brom had felt squeamish about, but he tried not to relive it. He shook his head, desperate rid that memory from his mind. It would sneak up on him at the most inopportune times. The sound of the howling. The clink of the silver bullets. The pleading. The gunshot. The tears. NO. Brom composed himself. He was the best. He had no emotions. 

"Nice to meet you." Brom said, sticking out his hand. Of course it really wasn't, but he had to partake in the niceties...at least for now. This Richard Mason was older than himself, but just by a few years. Despite his relatively young age, he seemed to carry an air of experience around him. He seemed honorable. An admirable quality...but often one that got in the way. Somethings were more important than honor. Like money.

The Rahksuuki Residence

Water ran down Claudia Rahksuuki's face as she washed away the dirt that was on the skin. But she wanted more than that gone. She wanted to get rid of that past incident; abandon it completely from her mind. But it was too vivid. The marks on Claudia's neck were a reminder that this wasn't going to go away any time soon. Sighing, Claudia shut the water off and dried herself, but only got as far as putting her circlet on when Shanna Keynes had opened the door.

"Hey, are you coming...?" Shanna asked, only to see what exactly what it was she was walking into, "Oh... you're still getting dressed, I see..."

Claudia merely nodded, and continued to dress in front of Shanna... who didn't really want to watch her. Still, something seemed a little off to Shanna. Here Claudia was being walked in on whilst she was still naked, and she didn't even move a muscle out of line. Then again, perhaps she just had bigger issues on her plate.

"I'm done. Let's juscht get goink," stated Claudia, remembering to pick up her assault rifle as the two women left for the Noirlune Spire.

[hr]

On the Way to Noirlune Spire

"So um... I learnt this new spell," Shanna mentioned, in an attempt to strike a conversation with the boring trek.

"Vill it take long?" asked Claudia.

"Err... I hope not," Shanna replied hesitantly, "I've got the hand signals down; I just need to remember the... incantations..."

That was the one thing Shanna was concerned about. She'd always slip up the incantations of a recently learnt spell, and even once she finally figured them out, she'd start slipping on the hand signals. She practised nonetheless, continuing to go over the incantations and hand signals over and over again, until the unmistakable sound of cackling fire caught the girls' attention. Shanna had done it; she'd sent a meteor of pure fire soaring through the air for everyone in Noirlune to see. At first, Claudia was impressed, but her eyes widened when she studied the meteor's path a little more closely.

"Vait... it's goink schtraight for zee Schpire!" with that exclamation, Claudia grabbed Shanna's arm, and took off in pursuit of the meteor. Admittedly, this was mostly in vain as she didn't have the power to steer it away from the Spire. Claudia could only hope that it didn't hit the building itself.

Noirlune forest border, outside the mist

A chilling aura runs along Aro and company's spine. Moving from behind a tree trunk, Alexandria gives a blank stare as she looks at all those assembled, her expression calm, almost too calm it gives her a extra layer of creepiness. She slowly leans back on the tree her face covered by the shadows, "You should know I'm never to far from him." She slowly grins, her grin seems to extend farther than it should, her teeth gleaming seeming like a mouth full of blades.

"Father is powerful,yet you always treat him like a child~" Alexandria says giving a sarcastic grin, her face changed from cold to childish. She enjoyed toying with Alsa's subordinates especially Aro, It had become a favorite childish game of hers, she glares at Aro and then gives him an immature teasing look, "Whats the matter? I hope you don't feel stupid!! haha!"

(So.. I'm sorry it wasn't better I'm a bit rusty lol.)

The leaves rustling in the canopy above. The pitter patter of tiny feet on the woodland path. The deep breaths of his horse, relaxed and leaning against a nearby tree, as if about to drop off into a deep slumber. How long had it been? How long since the last time he had merely rested and relaxed, amongst the beautiful song of nature. The deep greens and dirty browns of the forest; yes, this was where he belonged. An elf of the woodlands, back among the trees. Feredir exhaled deeply as he leaned his head backwards, tapping lightly against the bark of a grand oak tree; a lonely and forgotten giant, unrecognised by the outer world. The elf's mind extended for a moment to brush the brooding mind of the great beast, touching it for merely a second and feeling that utter grandness of the tree's conciousness, before being forced to leave. Such power, it would drive a man mad.

Feredir's expression dropped as that thought rushed through his mind, his eyes darkening as he pushed himself from the ground at the trees roots. His mind was taken back to the great battle; the first time doubt had truely covered his mind. He was supposed to be a legend, he was regarded with fame almost everywhere he went - fame and fear, for his power was greatly reknowned. And yet, he had done everything in his power, and he had still faded from conciousness, at the worst point. Were it not for Lyon, the banished prince, he would've died. Were it not for Alsa - the Vampire Lord, his pupil, his friend - they would all be dead.

Feredir took another sigh and reached for his horse, stroking it lightly down its forehead to reawaken it as it drifted off, immediately shocking it into alertness, though it still appeared calm. But Feredir was more focussed on his inner mind. He had played his part, there was no point in being conflicted about it. He had done what he needed to do, delayed it enough for Alsa's miracle, and he had taught Alsa magic. He could do no more than what he had done. For now, he had to get back to Alsa. He had been excused long enough, and he had been sufficiently rejuvenated by the natural world.

In one quick, deft movement, Feredir was atop his steed, his wooden staff placed across his lap. A single word escaped his lips, a command in the tongue of the elves, and with that single word, the horse was off, running full pelt through the forest, not missing a single step, or hitting a single obstacle. As if by magic, the forest seemed to guide a way for them, roots shying away, bushes dispersing as the elf closed in on them. Within seconds, he erupted out of the forest, the horse coming to a quick stop with another elven command.

He had emerged to a rather chilled atmosphere; indeed, the Vampire lord and the trusted Royal Guard Aro were there, along with Aro's children. But the Demon child had also appeared, hence the chill in the air. Of course, he could argue little with her presense; she was respected by the Vampire lord, and it was his decision that she be with them. But still, even the wise and trusting elf had little trust or love for the girl. There was something...wrong with her. With both of them, wherever the other child was. They just seemed to strike the wrong chord with him; something about them opposed Feredir, as if they were unnatural, distorted.

He dismounted swiftly and whispered in the horse's ear, not needing to tether it, for his command was enough to keep it still. He proceeded to turn and bow to the Vampire lord, a small smile forming on his face as he greeted his old friend. "My Lord, Alsa. It is ood to see you got here safe. Are you well?" He asked, knowing a little of the answer already. The Lord was a secretive man, of course. Even Feredir, possibly his most trusted companion, did not know the full extent of the illness. The best he could do was delay it, and help with the symptoms.

"And who else might we be waiting for?" Feredir asked, scanning the group as if counting the heads, though he had already taken notice of the people gathered.

Shallowvow/Blackwell Household

It was a quaint and slightly larger living space than most citizens are used to but that was needed to serve a family of six. Nothing much was heard throughout the household but the innocence of a child's laughter. Adrianna was simply running around playing with her toys in the land of make believe. In her world there was a mystical lands of ice fairies, humans, dragons, and water sprites. They were all being slaughtered by a silver haired knight valiantly defending a young princess. Clearly this fantasy is an offset of some of the stories daddy would tell during quality time. Adrianna didn't care her hair was down and the weather was nice. She was restrained to playing inside the house because it was technically "dangerous" to go outside. In truth Adrianna, has been exposed to death a lot and was trained to use her abilities at an early age and was around people who can handle her powers. Meaning when some stranger tried to do something to the little girl she didn't approve of said stranger would be in for some hard times. This made hiring a baby sitter really difficult. 

Adrianna was running around the house until she ran outside on the porch and saw her granny rocking back and forth in a rocking chair. Claire was relaxing, life was good, and the family needed this vacation. She didn't bother to learn the details of whatever it was the family was to help out on; she was just happy to see her daughter passionate about something again. In addition she wanted to be able to help this time around. Lord knows she probably would have been an asset in the battle of the mad Vampire king. Adrianna had made her way outside in her play time and she saw the faint smile that came across her granny's face.

Granny what are you smiling about? Nothing why do you ask? Well I thought you might be lonely. Why? Because you are here alone and Mommy, Daddy, Coco, and Grandma all went to town. Claire giggled at Adrianna calling her big brother Coco. Well I'm not totally alone I have you right? Claire said with a smile until the sky was seemingly blocked out by a large flaming rock in the sky. She saw where it was going and decided if the talented group of fighters couldn't deal with that threat then this would have been a waste. At the very least her family would have survived the ordeal. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Noirlune Spire

Female after female came rolling in and Clarice was getting more and more ecstatic. Her comical fake tears were actually turning into real ones. Seeing as she secluded herself from the outside world for a long time she didn't know how the plight of women had progressed. It seems like women of all creeds were coming together to kill a common threat. It was truly a dream come true. Latrice pulled Clarice aside and helped her daughter compose herself. There were two males among the group and Clarice was had her head sunk a little bit because they weren't the two men she was hoping. This naturally meant that her husband was being stubborn again. It was quite and adorable quality. Nevertheless Azami had comforted the ladies about Mason's pre-planning. Clarice and Latrice didn't really take it offensively when they weren't greeted. The old Clarice would have but time changes people. They both realized that the family has been relatively dormant for 20 years now. It wouldn't make sense that any of them be on any active list.

While the doctor was talking and the mercenary spoke Latrice leaned in to whisper in her daughters ear. Where are they? Clarice was going to respond until she notice the light coming from a crack in the bottom of the door go completely. It seemed as if something was outside. She went and opened the door to see giant flaming rock coming toward the spire. Clarice's eye twitched then her adrenaline started to rush. Latrice took notice of this flaming rock and did the noble thing and yelled at the ladies (and two gentlemen). Hey looks like someone is making the first move and going on the attack. Clarice was about to tackle the meteor head first but she saw two figures in the distance. 

They were shadows at first then they seemed to blur into nothing. Next were simply sounds of steal cutting against stone and within seconds the meteor turned into a series of little meteors now raining down on the city. At the very least the spire was safe. The two blurs power slid right in front of Clarice and she looked cynically as she knew it was the men in her family showing off. Adrian looked bored with his cloak on fire and Clarian just looked annoyed. You're late Clarice said angrily.

Closer to Wylfred's Mansion, in the dense fog.

The young priestess could feel herself nearing, strong smells in the air were present and according to mister vine, it could feel that there was movement only a few feet away, she would have to be even more careful now, as she was definitely withing their senses, but she remained calm, simply following mister fine until it tugged at her dress, telling her to stop. "Oh...we're here? this fog id really thikc, I still can't see the building, are you sure?"

The trees nearby rustled from an invisible wind, only enough to let her see the outer wall for a short second from far away. "So this is a safe distance you assume?" she spoke to the tree as she kneeled slowly, placing her hands on her lap to rest. "I sense unease, maybe I should wait......what do you think?" The vines responded by slowly encasing her so she could wait. "You're right, it might not be safe to go in yet, I'll wait til you say so....." said the young woman now in a cocoon.

Noirlune Spire, next to a stained glass window

Infiltration had been simple enough, the meteor threat had facilitated things, he knew something would prevent it eventually and all he had to do was mask his presence and hide, with such a gloomy place, the seraph suit blended right in, yet he was still pretty high up, the others shouldn't notice him, if they did, he had a quick escape already planned. "Quite a lot of females here, none of them normal obviously.....I wonder what else this witch has in store, in order to deal with Wylfred's army she'll be needing quite the arsenal of experience, I need to know what I'll be dealing with from both sides.....and your little get together made it all the more simple...." He thought to himself as he crouched down and slowly waited for the meeting to start.

[b]-Noirlune forest border-[/b]

The Vampire Lord laughed lightly as Commander Aro caught up, and didn't appear to mind when Alexandria appeared out of nowhere and intoned creepy words. He was the only one unaffected by this 'aura' that she appeared to emit which disturbed everybody else around her. Nobody else could tolerate her. If it wasn't for him stepping in at the last minute, she may have already been executed by now...and it was for this reason that he was most suited to be her guardian. 

[color=red]"Now, now, Alexandria. I'm his brother-in-law, so it's only natural he would be concerned."[/color] Lord Alsa said.

Shortly afterwards, he smiled as his elven teacher emerged from the forest.

[color=red]"Sir Feredir!"[/color] He called out. [color=red]"I'm perfectly well,"[/color] which was a lie, [color=red]"And the others... well, there's still Alexi, Ed, and my cousin Lyon. Luis is retired so he won't be coming, but I think he's concerned about his two daughters, both members of the royal brigade force. They went to Noirlune three months ago, but nobody has heard anything from them."[/color]

As if to answer his confusion, a horse-drawn carriage appeared out from the other side, and his two nieces popped out, before explaining the situation. Something about werewolves, and beasts, and a mist surrounding the city?

[color=red]"I was hoping today would be an easy day..."[/color] Alsa muttered. As a moment of silence passed between everyone, he took out a black hat and placed it onto his head, adopting a more serious look. [color=red]"Looks like this reunion will have to wait. Alright, Tamara, proceed."[/color]

He didn't fully understand what was going on, but from what he could gather, the citizens were trapped, including his sister. Noirlune was the most advanced city in the world, but despite this, it had been taken. So obviously, the only logical action was to rescue them. They were probably suffering at the hands of some terrorists, and powerful terrorists at that. For a moment, he considered sending Aro to get help - they may need the royal brigade force for this - but then again, this shouldn't take too long. Right now, he was just as powerful as his former brother, if not even more so. It wouldn't hurt to borrow a few tactics.

-----

[b]-Noirlune Spire-[/b]

The newly-made mayor watched in horror as a meteor suddenly appeared out of nowhere and began crashing towards her precious spire, the fact that her tower defenses had been shut down only made it even worse, but then her expression relaxed as little meteorite chunks crashed down all over the city of Noirlune, hopefully not landing on anybody. The famed descendent of the dark elves was quite impressive, having gotten to such heights and sliced such a giant object into so many pieces- but something seemed illogical, the only thing that made sense would be if he had help... And it appeared to have come in the form of his son.

"You're late." Clarice said.

It didn't take very long for the doctor to notice that his son was a hybrid, and this confused her. While she was mad about the Tellurion almost getting pummeled, there was another fact-screwing question on her mind.

"You two..."

No, Azami was denying it, but it was perfectly obvious. Everything was right there. The fact that these two stood in front of each other without lashing out at each others' necks. The hybrid. All the evidence.

"I'm surprised, Adrian Shallowvow, Black Lightning." She said after a slight pause. "Both of you disappeared off the radar with each other? I understand the concept of 'opposites attract', but in all honesty...I cannot comprehend how it came to this Really, she didn't like surprises, but this was tolerable. Nothing important, just something that bemused her. "But your private life is none of my concern. I only hope neither of you will attempt to slaughter the people here."

With that done, she turned around, walked, and sat back down on her chair.

"Wylfred wouldn't drop a meteor on my spire, nor would he allow anyone else to." Azami clarified to everyone, although how she knew this was uncertain- "He would want the Tellurion intact. If anything, it was probably just a spell gone awry." Though just in case, she whispered an inaudible word, and the spire reacted; high up, a faint sound began to hum. If another meteor should appear, it would be ready with the aritificial force-field.

"While we wait for the rest to come, how about each of you step forward and introduce yourselves in front of everyone, one by one? Your name, what you're capable of, why you think you can survive a werewolf, etc."

Serena looked around the room and blinked twice in quick succession, realizing along with the others the peculiar imbalance of genders. She decided to remain quiet while other members arrived, and eventually, Azami spoke, asking them to introduce themselves. "Well, I guess I can go first," Serena shrugged. She cleared her throat, "Hey there, my name's Serena. I'm a self taught fighter, experience with a few kinds of knives and guns, but my very preference is this here 9mm," she said, taking it out of its holster. She holstered it again, then continued, "I'm a decent shot. I can shoot a target's eye out at 30 meters. I have some combat experience from some jobs I took over the years, though I've never dealt with any wolfies. Even so, I'd like to see anything get up after it has a few pounds of lead in its chest," she laughed.

-A mile from the Forest borders-

The arrow would have strucken the deer in the left eye as Noldor goes towards the deer already knowing it was a flawless hit. "Hmmm...He should be good enough to cook" said Noldor. His long black human hair would be blowing in the soft breeze as he makes his way towards nearer the Forest border. He would take caution here as he was near Noirlune and werewolves or humans could be wandering.Though Noldor would be in his human disguise he would still make his way towards the border being half a mile away from it.

He would look around in a distracted manner to see if anyone was around but didn't spot anyone due to him being distracted.He would make a small campfire near here and immediately make a cover out of thick and big leaves about four feet above the flames to prevent smoke.He would then begin to cook parts of the deer.

[Been so long since I rped so gimme a break XD]

Wylfred's Quarters

Well, of course, no ordinary little girl would've just wandered all the way out here, but still, Alyria frowned at the insult, but remained silent as she was lead through the mansion directly to Wylfred's room. However, she raised an eyebrow slightly as the person who lead her to the room spoke about satisfying Wylfred's hunger. Before she could inquire further, the rude man left the room and Wylfred apologized for his subordinates behaviour.

"No harm done," said Alyria. "I presume you are Sir Wylfred. Very leased to make your acquaintance... My Lord... and no, I don't believe we have met before. I am Alyria Selune, daughter of the late Hadrian Selune of the Selune Conglomerate." She held out a hand.

"You probably know why I have come here..." said Alyria. "Just like all of your other recruits here, I have recently been infected with the Werewolf Curse. I understand it is incurable, but I hope that at the very least, I may control it and keep these primal urges it has given me at bay. I beg your assistance."

The Forest, less than a mile from Noirlune.

The sound of heavy wing beats, which should very well have been familiar to certain members of the Vampire Lord's party, emanated from some source above the treetops.  To those of keener hearing, there was also the further off sound of hooves upon the ground which could easily have been covered by the louder sound from above.  Of course the main reason those wing beats were so loud was because of their closeness, and in very little time at all their source had landed a few paces from the party.

"Good afternoon, my lord,"  The form kneeling upon the ground was not the infamous Doctor Sa'Lien, but rather his daughter whose fame could be said to rival his own infamy.  The warrior maiden's armor glistened brightly in the sunlight, and was the same shining gold as that pair of draconic wings retreating into her back.  Once the wings had fully receded, Joan rose to her feet and brought a hand up to remove the dragon's-face helm upon her head and hang it from the right side of her belt.  "My father should be here within a few moments."  Those bright blue eyes of hers were focused on the vampire lord, and she chose to deliberately ignore the demonic child's presence lest the mood that brought such a smile to her face be ruined.  After all, it wasn't every day you were in the presence of royalty.  

"Ah, there you all are!"  A clearly cheerful voice exclaimed as the good doctor himself finally arrived upon the scene, in the saddle of his roan mare and done up as usual in his full military regalia.  Medals of honor glinted in the light of the day as he brought his steed up beside his daughter and dismounted with practiced ease, and none of the stiffness which other men his age could exhibit with little difficulty.  "You'll have to accept my apologies, Lord Asla, for it seems that despite all my power I can use none of it to convince my daughter to ride a horse."  A smile graced his lips as he wrapped an arm around Joan's shoulders and pulled her in to kiss her right on top of the head.  Father and Daughter certainly seemed to be in high spirits, at least until the mention of werewolves came up.

"We're going to be killing werewolves, aren't we father?"  Joan certainly did not seem excited about this.  She'd learned quite a bit in her time of wandering as an adventurer, and some of it was that werewolves were among the most difficult foes to face.  Not that they were of too much trouble to her, but she'd also gained some level of respect for them.  She'd seen more than a few times where they exhibited intelligence far greater than Alexi would ever give them credit for, and despite it often times being an important part of her profession she never enjoyed taking a life.  Her father was another story...

"Well, Joan, it certainly seems that way."  A wicked smirk, well known to those that had served with or around him in the Human/Vampire wars, crossed his face as his hands came to rest instinctively upon the pommels of his sabers.  "Though in all likelihood it will be something closer to extermination."  He wasn't going to say it out loud, but despite his hatred of the werewolves as a species he did think there was something to be learned from them.  There certainly could be more than a few samples taken once he'd sated his thirst for blood.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not far from Wylfred's mansion.

A large form, massive even by the standards of the werewolves, passed calmly through the forest.  Canine feet left paw prints on the ground, but produced almost no sound in the process; no, the only real sound was that of the undergrowth moving and twisting about so as not to hinder his progress while returning to its more comfortable place behind him.  Bright eyes, shining with far more than merely a predatory intelligence, pierced the gloom and the mist while the creature was led along by his nose.  The scents were stronger than any he'd yet come across, meaning that this could full well be the largest collection of his kin he'd come across yet.

Gnarl currently had his mace hanging by a cord of leather slung across his back, keeping it in easy reach while avoiding the necessity of wielding it.  This was, hopefully, to be a peaceful meeting.  He hoped, possibly against hope, that the pack which he was soon to come in contact with would listen to his teachings so as to avoid falling to the same madness that oh so many before them had, or to be pulled out from that very same madness.  Whatever the case, he pressed onward through the brush and soon found himself emerging into the clearing surrounding the mansion.  Wordlessly, at least for now, the truly massive Lycanthrope made his way towards the front door of that particular building.  He did find some hope in how this pack chose to live in a manner similar to their old lives, though that could cause many problems for him as well.

Wylfred's Mansion

Lance had made it passed the halls, arriving near the main entrance to the mansion. So many scents lingered here, some of just recent. But one was a bit stronger, and it just arrived. Lance wasn't great at detecting many werewolves, not like Wylfred, but he could distinguish specific scents...but this one was...different...new. It was coming closer to the mansion...and as curiosity had it...Lance decided to investigate.

Detective Conan OST 6

"This newcomer...I wonder if Sir Wylfred knows about him/her heading this way..." Lance said, as he snuck outside, seeing the foggy courtyard...as it normally was. He actually was told by Wylfred not to leave the mansion time and time again, but he had to...he needed to get outside and at least see this newcomer. J-Just hope Wylfred doesn't chew me out for this again... he thought, as he began to slowly walk through the foggy courtyard.

Noirlune Spire

Brom rolled his eyes when The Doctor mentioned introducing themselves. What was the point? They would fight alongside each other and even kill alongside each other...but that was it. They were not meant to be friends, just get the job done. The first girl, Serena, seemed hopelessly inexperienced. Never killed a 'wolfie'...Brom could tell that he was going to have a hard time dealing with these people.

"I'm Brom. I kill things." He stated, stepping forward slightly. Turning his attention to Serena he spoke again. "And I have fought this 'wolfies' before. By the way, silver works better than lead." The sarcasm and contempt in his voice was all too evident. 

Archived