Legend Moon [IC/PG-13/Started/Always Accepting] *sequel*

Merci

The Forest, Less than a Mile From Noirlune

Aro shivered at the demon girl’s presence, but tried not show it, he’d learned it was best not show unnerving around the child. While he didn’t hate the girl, he didn’t like her either; she was volatile, and something about her just wasn’t right. “Alexandria, I don’t treat him as a child, but I make sure he is okay. He is the leader of Nuevedia after all,” Aro sighed in exasperation glad that his daughters weren’t difficult like this, “now if you’ll excuse me my wife is in very grave danger, and I would like to know if there’s any way I can help.” As he turned away from Alexandria he was surprised at the edge in his voice, but all the same turned to his daughter as she began speaking.

“The plan is still a work in progress, and it will depend on several factors. First off a live werewolf would be needed to find any discernible weaknesses, and what causes them to appear. Also since mist is water, me and Regina thought that if we were to gather enough people who could manipulate ice we could freeze the mist trapping, or killing any werewolves within. Though this could change as we don’t know exactly how the mist works since it is no natural phenomenon, but should we freeze the mist, we could detonate the frozen mist, killing whatever remained of the werewolves. Should it prove to be magic mist, and descend down again to cover the town, I assume we would be able to evacuate at least a few hundred citizens before the mist descended again, and the enemy regroups,” Tamara explained then stepped back to allow those present to discuss the matter.

In the time she had been explaining more people had showed up, which made Tamara slightly uncomfortable especially being around such strange people she didn’t know. Especially by the one girl who had been teasing her father, she had a dark aura about her that made Tamara want to be as far away from her as possible.  Scyllia on the other hand was right at home. Boldly she walked up to Joan and tapped on her armor intrigued by the draconic wings.

“What exactly are you?” Scyllia asked bluntly looking her up and down. “Are you like some kind of robot? Hey dad why didn’t you tell us you knew a robot?” Aro in embarrassment just hung his head. 

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

-Noirlune Spire-

Azami merely nodded, and waited for the others to step forth.

While she understood that her hired mercenary wouldn't see the point of these introductions, she herself didn't know anything about these people - apart from Adrian and Clarice, but those two were already legends. She needed to know what they were capable of, so she could better organize them into her plans. The Mason would help, of course, he was a useful and valuable warrior against the werewolves, but she could only hope that he wouldn't try to interfere.

---

-Wylfred's Quarters-

"No need to call me 'my Lord' or anything formal like that. Sir Wylfred is enough, but you're welcome to call me 'Wyl' if that's what you wish." Wylfred clarified warmly.

Suddenly, his posture changed as he sensed something strange, a force more powerful than any other he'd felt before, just arrive at the mansion's entrance. It was a werewolf, surely, but it wasn't a hybrid werewolf...what kind of thing was it exactly? Hm... After a bit of thought, he decided to ignore it for now, and smiled back at the newcomer.

"It's okay, Alyria. We'll teach you how to control your powers. Though I'm surprised someone of your status has been-" Then he remembered something, and decided to correct himself. "Oh...the Selune Conglomerate collapsed, didn't it? I apologize... It must have been hard for you."

He didn't know the full story, but decided that it was best to leave it at that. While he knew about many of the werewolves' life stories in this mansion, many of them having confided in them, it wasn't a necessity. After a moment, he looked back out of the window.

"If you're tired, just choose a room - it's yours." Sir Wylfred said. "The ones with scratch marks are probably occupied, so just find one without those. Then you're welcome to decorate it as you wish, although..." He smiled, a somewhat darker smile. "You should prepare yourself. I have a feeling that tonight will be another crimson moon, and on this night, we will attack Noirlune again. I know it's hard to think about, but I have a good reason for doing this."

Taking a few steps after Alyria, the silver-haired man opened the door.

"Underneath this mansion is a huge training facility, the entrance should be in a trapdoor at the far left." He continued. "Can we meet there in a few hours? There, I'll show you the basics of controlling your werewolf form." With that said, he paused to hear her reaction, and then walked away calmly.

Noirlune Spire

Unaware that Clarice had already dealt with the meteor at hand, Claudia continued to bolt down the forest route, dragging Shanna alongside because she was too slow. But once they got there... well, everyone was alive at least, but there was no trace of the meteor anywhere. Claudia could hear the faint humming emanating from the Spire, so she could only assume that its defences had completely annihilated the meteor in its tracks.

"Vee kame as soon as vee kould..." Claudia stated, panting as she did so, "Vee tried to katch up to zee... meteor, but... turns out the Schpire'd taken... sie kare of it..."

Shanna, however, was nervous. No doubt all eyes were on the human-shark hybrid, or would at the very least soon turn to her. After all she was the one that summoned the misguided thing after all. But she had an excuse lined up for all those who'd point the finger of blame on her.

"So uh... did anyone see the meteor?" she asked sheepishly.

Noirlune Spire

When the door was opened Capella also noticed the meteor and took hold of her sword. Before she had time to unsheathe it had already been destroyed. She was amazed at what could destroy something like that with little effort. Violetta on the other hand didn't even notice the meteor until it had already been shattered. She had been looking around the room for some odd reason. After the explanation and two others introducing themselves Capella decided that it was their turn. 

"I have already done this, but it seems that I need to do it again." Capella said in an annoyed tone. "I am Capella Niva Orm, part of the Royal Guard of Nuevida." She gave a slight bow. "I specialize in dual wielding the swords my sister and I have. My ma-"

"And I'm Violetta Vernon" Violetta shouted cheerfully while waving her hand up high. "I'm also part of the Royal Guard, of course you can tell that by what I'm wearing. And together we-re the best tag team within the Royal Guard.  I specialize in dual wielding the shields me and my sister carry. They may be small and blunt, but man do they pack a punch."

"What the f***!" Capella shouted. "I was talking! You're supposed to wait until I was finished!"

"Oh don't worry about her." Violetta giggled. "She always like that, a short fuse and stuff."

"Whatever" Capella mumbled before sitting back down with her arms crossed. 

"Well that about it." Violetta said as she began sitting down. "Oh! Wait my magic!" she shouted as she stood back up. "That's right you want to see my magic." She unsheathed her sword and balanced the grip on her hand so the sword would be pointing up. She then put her other hand above it. The sword then began to hover in between her hands. "Ta-Da!" She then rotated her hands so the sword pointed downward. Capella still looked mad and wanted revenge. So she put her hand on the hovering sword; within seconds Violetta saw what was coming. She spread her arms outward avoiding the now falling sword. The sword hit the ground and pierced it, with all 3 feet of the blade now in the ground. Violetta grabbed it and tried to pull the sword out, but just couldn't.

"Her magic involves changing the charge of objects she touches." Capella spoke. "As you saw she gave a sword either a positive or negative charge and gave herself the same charge. This caused it to hover. My magic allows me to temporarily increase or decrease the weight of an object I touch, as long as I am on the ground." With that said Violetta finally pulled her sword out, being back to normal weight, but she pulled with enough force that she fell on her butt. "That is one of the reasons why we work well together, our magics are quite compatible." Capella then sat down, Violetta followed soon after. 

A few seconds later two new people, one of them caught the eye of Violetta. She gave a loud "Oooooooh" showing her interest.

Next to Wylfred's Mansion.

It was a scary sight, not even 10 feet away from the small vine cocoon Amisi was hiding in there seemed to be a Giant bipedal wolfy person, and staring directly at her was it's oversized mace, which may as well have been as big as she was. "Oh...Oh my...." she said as quietly as she could so as not to alert the wolf....and the other wolf coming out to meet with him, he looked human, but from the smell he gave off she knew he was wolfy as well. The poor girl shivered from the mere thought that they could get so big, her nervousness transferred to the vines, which suddenly started sprouting buds. "Oh no...I guess I really am scared...no...I can't let this get to me....I have to be strong" she looked through the opening in the vines to see what they would talk about, hoping they wouldn't notice the extremely out of place growth of vines near them.

Noirlune Spire, rafters

It was beginning to get interesting, these people did show quite a lot of potential, some far more experience, and a couple made him chuckle at their attitudes, but what was most important were their words, Azami had asked them to present themselves, it was a goldmine of information, and the recorder in his suit was getting everything he needed, even demonstrations from a couple of them. "If only there were a way to capture this physically......like a moving portrait.....a camera picture just wouldn't do this justice..." he said as he had just seen two girls show their control over what seemed to be polarity, an interesting ability, one he would have to get creative to counteract. "who is next I wonder?"

Noirlune Spire

Clarice turned around to take another look at the Doctor. She referred to Clarice by her infamous name from way back when. While it is nice to see that she is still remembered it was odd for her not to know one of her female fans. Adrian on the other hand kept scanning the doctor up and down. He got the vaguest sense that he should know who she was but for some odd reason she just didn't seem important. Though that came later on her statements about them disappearing at the same time. Not many people would note that and those that would are most likely from the Elenejar chapter of his life. Interesting seeing a living breathing reminder about all of those past failings and walking targets he still needs to kill. Nevertheless he is a family man now and he has children to think about. He'll just have to let his son Clarian kill one of them.

Clarice and her family waited as other people were starting to introduce themselves. The first lady with her gun, a mercenary, then came two sisters who had some magical floating ability. It was cute though. Just as Clarice was going to begin her family's introductions a familiar fish face. It was that treasonous fish traitor who disappeared and escaped during the rebellion. Like a tidal wave of hate Clarice looked on to this foul beast. It was quite clear that there wasn't proper reconciliation between the two of them. Clarice's legendary bloodlust came back. This then resonated with Adrian seeing as he just wanted to cut something to pass the time. It looks like the hybrid was going to have a fight on her hands.

20 years later and you're still a Judas to woman kind! Of course you would be the one to launch a meteor at us traitor! At least you now have the ovarian fortitude to actually come forward and fight like a true woman. Now die like one. Clarice waved her hand and activated a black ripple. She then reached inside that ripple, grabbed a saber. and went to take off Shanna's head with blinding speed. Luckily while people with ordinary eyes might not have been able to see her hand because of the blinding speed they would definitely hear the sound of clanking metal again. Clarice looked in anger at her failed attempts to kill the mershark and she knew only one person had the speed and temperament to actually stay her hand. Clearly her son Clarian kept blocking her attacks with his own blinding speed. It was funny though as he proceeded to hold back his mother. Once Clarice had calmed down she rolled her eyes in the back of her head and she then decided that maybe she should explain her actions.

Clarice moved forward and addressed the rest of the group. She took her role as the family leader quite seriously. Alright everyone my name is Clarice Shallowvow also known as the Black Lightning many many years ago. Let's see for me personally I helped with a revolution and overthrew a government, turned a lot of vampires into pies and fed them back to the citizens, and destroyed a large portion of the castle getting into a fight to the death with my husband here. Adrian simply shrugged Yep. Speaking of which, this is my husband Adrian Shallowvow the former head of the prison in Nuvieda, my son Clarian, and my mother. Latrice and Clarian smiled showing they were a lot more tame than their fearless leader.

Latrice continued where her daughter left off. In addition to us, my wife and granddaughter are also here, and they are going to help out as well. As you all saw with the meteor we're pretty capable of defending ourselves and should be more than enough for any werewolves. Clarian stepped forward as he wanted to address an earlier statement made by the Doctor. Um I am so sorry to say this but you mentioned earlier about slaughtering the villagers. The image of Clarian's mind was the remainder of the conversation that he had to have to get his dad out of the bar. It was a pretty bloody, messy conversation that took the...mobility of most of the patrons there. Indeed it was a gory affair. I just want to let you know that uh I will do my best to keep both of them at bay. As he finished he could feel his fathers glare daring him to try.

Near Wylfred's Mansion

The immense lycanthropic being that was Gnarl stopped in his tracks.  It wasn't because the mansion held any fear for him, rather because he heard the natural spirits communicating nearby.  A hand was held up to the other werewolf, and it was easy to tell he was a werewolf because of the scent, to signal for him to wait.  That done, the larger of the two males turned about in the direction from which he could hear the spirits whispering.  It wasn't hard to pick out the unusual growth of blooming vines in the forest, and less difficult to pick out the scent of the one being hidden.  Her scent was certainly foreign, but he sensed something familiar in her.  A deep, unbreakable connection to nature and its spirits.  His lips curled up into a smile, at least the best that his canine face could make of a smile, and a hand stretched out palm-first towards the vines.

A simple mental request had the vines unwrap themselves to expose the female, and he guessed that she would be beautiful to a human.  The same hand that had been stretched out to part the vines was now extended for her to take, and the smile remained upon his face as he waited patiently for her response.  Lance was just going to have to wait for the two of them now for a little while longer.

The Forest >1 mile from Noirlune

"Please stop that."  Joan sighed as Scyllia went about poking her armor, and decided to go ahead and ignore the fact that it would take just the slightest of changes in tone of voice for the girl to have been sexually harassing her.  Truth be told she wasn't entirely sure that wasn't the intention.  "I'm not a robot," she began, reaching a hand out to grab hold of the girl's wrist so that the poking would end.  To demonstrate that she was flesh and blood, she placed the girl's hand against her cheek to feel the warmth only a living body could produce.  That warmth certainly was there, and her cheek felt soft and pliable just like a normal cheek.  "I'm just a vampire like you.  The wings are a spell, and when the spell ends they disappear."

Having finished with her demonstration, hopefully convincing Scyllia that she was in fact not an automaton, she released her hold of the girl's wrist and stuck the same hand out for her to shake.  "My name's Joan, how about yours?"  The mild look of irritation on her face was replaced by a polite smile, and hoped to the gods above that there wasn't going to be further awkwardness between them.  Her hope also extended to Alexandria keeping herself out of the affair entirely.  She just did not like that girl, royalty or not.

Alexi smiled to himself as his daughter seemed to be making a new friend.  However, overhearing the plan to do something along the lines of freezing the mist, he just had to go and give his opinion on the matter.

"Your 'freeze the mist' idea certainly has promise," he began as he closed the distance between himself, Aro, and the messenger with just a few more steps, "but there are a few problems with it.  Mist is water, this is true, but it is in the state of being a vapor.  That is to say billions of water droplets are held roughly in place in the air, freezing them would just produce billions and billions of tiny ice crystals."  His bright green eyes darted from Aro to Tamara, before remaining on Aro for a moment or two.  He recognized the man's face, but there was hardly any likelihood of being recognized himself.  

"Aro, right?"  The good doctor stuck his hand out towards the fellow.  "Don't think we've met in person, but I know you by reputation. Protected Princess Niasa during that business with Elnaer I hear, and married to her now!  You're a credit to the guard, my good sir."  Of course as a bit of playful taunting Alexi had extended his hand in such a way that the 102nd Nuevida Storm Trooper Brigade patch was clear and visible.  The intent being for the gesture to take on the meaning of "for a guard, you did good."

Near Wylfred's Mansion

The courtyard was met with eerie silence, the smaller wolfy person hadn't moved enough and hadn't even had enough time to speak when she suddenly felt the vines whispering, they seemed to feel trust in the large figure now walking towards her cocoon, and soon enough they decided to give way, leaving her to stare at the large figure. Looking up was like looking at a statue, slow but interested, only a small portion of her felt fear, the part of her that was still naive, but her heart and soul, connected to the force of nature, told her that this was someone the plants had trust in, and she could as well.

His large paw-like hand had slowly asked her vines to move, but soon turned to offer her a hand up, while still slightly unsure, her body raised her hand slowly and placed it in his as she slowly stood up, finally able to see that he had given a smile, which she in turn gave as well as a small bow to someone as in tune to nature as they were. Her fears, for now, quelled.

Noirlune Spire, rafters

Things kept becoming more interesting, the group that had taken down the threat of the meteor had just begun introducing themselves, they seemed tight-knit, at the same time volatile, especially between the father and the hybrid son, the thought of a vampire being in the room was bad enough, but an "Alpha" male syndrome idiot like that one would be a problem he would deal with as soon as he could. This rag tag group was in no way stable, distrust was easily visible even from the rafters and all it would take is a small push to make them fight each other.

However he also saw their potential as a team, they were all rather powerful in their own rights, if they could learn to work together, he was sure the werewolves would have to step up in more then just power to defeat them, all would be seen eventually as time passed, for now, he wasn't done investigating.

-Noirlune Spire, first floor-

Azami watched the two prodigal royal guards demonstrate their magic powers, and she had to say she was impressed. Even so, their contrasting personalities might get in the way sometimes. If they were in the thick of battle and the two started bickering, then... But anyway, while the duo were young, it was no wonder they were considered worthy replacements of the Vanir/Aesir brothers, who had been powerful members of the Royal Guards and users of diamond magic, but both of whom perished during the Battle of Nuevida (and both at the hands of Lyon von Mira).

During this callback was when Clarice suddenly lashed out at a newcomer - which was, surprisingly, Kaname's experiment. She didn't know her name, but still, it was an interesting development. The mayor was relieved that she hadn't been killed before her potential could be revealed.

-08:10 AM-

"Welcome." Azami greeted the experiment politely, alongside her, er, crippled vampire accomplice. "You're both ten minutes late, but if it's you of all people...I wouldn't mind a little wait." She did a bow to Kaname's creation, before returning back to her seat. Although, the human-shark hybrid was probably left confused by her words. "I assume you've both come to join the resistance? Go on, introduce yourselves to the rest, tell us what you're both capable of, etc."

A pause.

"And don't be afraid." She added to Shanna after a moment, before resuming her normal, impatient posture.

-Forest borders, less than a mile from Noirlune-

"Good morning, Golden Dragon. It's nice to finally meet your acquaintance." Lord Alsa greeted respectively as Joan appeared. Afterwards, she was followed up by her father, his old friend and the man responsible for freeing him from prison in the first place, Iron Dragon- eh, Alexi. "Hey, Alexi. It's been a while."

Then he listened to Tamara's explanation, which seemed fairly solid as far as he could tell, and effective in dispelling the mist. But there were a few problems that the doctor pointed out.

"That's true. It won't create a popsicle, and it won't stop the werewolves." The Vampire Lord agreed. "But it will get rid of the mist, giving us an opening against them. I do not doubt our combined strength, and we can simply subdue the beasts before letting the citizens evacuate. A straightforward tactic. But before we can do any of that..." He looked back to the forest on the left. "We will have to get in first."

They still would have to wait for Lyon and Ed to arrive first though. Especially Lyon, since he was the expert at freezing things.

Lance saw the source of the scent: a huge werewolf, Gnarl. He was about to confront the creature, however he seemed like he was distracted. Upon further examining, Lance saw that he began to talk with...a vine-like cocoon?? This puzzled Lance terribly as he watched. May have to report this to W-Wylfred... he thought, as he turned around and headed back toward the entrance. However he paused slightly, as his gaze caught sight of someone else in the distance. This girl was named Niasa, however, Lance didn't know that...nor did he pick up her scent. With a small smile, he kept moving forward, heading to Wylfred's quarters.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQoVeX5gKtw]Katekyo Hitman Reborn OST ~ Trinisette[/url]

It didn't take long for him to reach Wylfred's quarters, as he really needed to report this to him ASAP. Luckily for him, Wylfred had just opened the door, as he was msot likely talking to a newcomer as well. Lance was right, of course, seeing Alyria walking out. "Hello ma'am." he said with a small smile, as he looked to Wylfred. "Wylfred sir, I have something to discuss with you. Something strange is happening in the courtyard, involving another newcomer..."

[b]-Wylfred's Mansion, outside his quarters-[/b]

Sir Wylfred stopped in his tracks as Lance reported something strange in the courtyard. While he was slightly bothered the teenager had left without any notification, he let it drop for now. This report was only confirming his suspicions. He could feel that there was something strange going on with the other newcomer, a feeling that he had never felt before. It was like when he found the hybrid werewolf, only a lot more...alien. A vampiric werewolf? No, no, it would be more similar to the hybrid if that were the case. But whatever it was, he had to go find out.

"Thanks for telling me, Lance." He said, and his (at that point bare) feet made a partial transition into a furry, werewolf form, before he rushed away with amazing speed.

Stopping at the entrance door, Wylfred opened it. There was a mist surrounding everything, but he and all other werewolves could easily see through it. Three scents caught his attention; one of them was the aforementioned strange werewolf, another was a human that appeared to hiding within a vine cocoon, and lastly was the vampire princess herself, still stumbling out not too far off in the distance. In any other situation, she would be killed immediately, but right now the closer two were the more important.

"Good morning." He greeted them in a tone of uncertainty and expression of uneasiness, making an approach. "I am Sir Wylfred, the Alpha of all werewolves, but call me whatever you wish."

Just in case, he had his hands partially transition into a werewolf form as well, blocking away the feeling from taking over the rest of his body - this took a lot of training and practice for the average man to achieve. He noted that the werewolf (noticeably a giant and much larger than himself in his own form) was not ferally attacking the human, meaning that this thing was intelligent, and trained, and experienced enough to become a werewolf in the absence of a moon.

"Did either of you wish to see me?"

(Aww D: I sort of was hoping Aro would be the firm one with her, like*Bops her head* Stop acting up you brat!)

Alexandria gave Alsa a slight frown as she was told to quit harassing Aro, and as the dragon girl arrived her frown deepened as she let out a low growl. The two never got along but she had promised to not act up. She slowly turned and rested on the trunk of the tree. She listened intently on what the various methods were for venturing through the fog, but none interested her. "Whatever father wishes to do should be best....."

While they were all speaking, she stared at Alexi, in her mind she began speaking to her brother. "......What do you think of his offer? Do you think we can trust him?". The image of her brother appeared before her to speak "I'm not sure, but I'll trust your judgement and protect you along the way" He seems to fade away so that she could listen in on the adults conversation once more.

-Forest borders, half a mile from Noirlune-

The deer would already have been cooked and Noldor would make his way towards town..

-The next day near Wylfred's Mansion-

Noldor was exploring the town in his human appearance and took eye of a beautiful mansion about fifty feet away from him.He would stare up at it in awe and then make his way towards the market square.He would speak to the blacksmith "If you could repair my bow It would be great" said Noldor. Noldor gave the bow to the blacksmith and walked back to the mansion examining it as it interested him,after all he still a young elf. Hopefully no attention would be drawn towards him.

"Thank you for your concern, Wyl," Alyria said with a polite smile and detecting that Sir Wylfred probably had something urgent to do, she left with a simple "See you later, then."

Walking through the halls, she realized that the layout was definitely different from her own home. There appeared to be a great number of rooms to accommodate the various werewolves whereas her own home had very large, luxurious rooms for the Selune Family itself as well as the butler and the servant's quarters were downstairs by the kitchen. Looking around, Alyria found a door without scratches and walked into the empty room. She plopped her small bag of belongings onto the bed before heading out again to wander around.

Coming by a window, Alyria saw quite the bizarre scene outside. There appeared to be four figures, one she recognized as Sir Wylfred, and he appeared to be confronting some monstrous werewolf of a similar size to the one who had infected her. Alyria decided to just watch the proceedings unfold.

Forest borders, less than a mile from Noirlune

Coming the forest from Nuevida, a pair of horses, one grey and one white rode out of the edge of the forest to meet up with the gathering that was occurring. Dismounting his horse as he drew close, Lyon walked up to join the group that had started to build up. "Alsa, Feredir, it's a pleasure to see you again." Looking across the group, he spotted another two familiar faces, and greeted them too. "Alexi, and Aro, It's good to see you both." Behind him the second horse was dismounted and it's rider walked over beside Lyon, smiling as she did so. "Hi, I'm Kate. I'm Lyon's apprentice." Without mentioning anything more, Lyon closed his eyes, focussing on the mist that was covering the land nearby, before opening his eyes again and speaking. "The mist itself is natural, but it's source does not seem to be. I couldn't reach my vision far enough to see what it was, but something is actively producing this mist."

Forest, Half a Mile From Noirlune

“Joan… that’s a pretty name. Mine’s Scyllia,” the girl replied totally oblivious to how awkward the previous situation was, “Hey wait if you can use spells, and you’re a vampire that must mean you’re part of a royal family right, or is it your armor that’s, like, enchanted?” Scyllia was genuinely intrigued by the girl, and she seemed friendly enough. Scyllia remained somewhat ignorant to Alexandria on the other hand, while she wasn’t off put, or afraid of her Scyllia’s instincts just told her she was bad juju.

Tamara on the other hand remained at a more serious issue, “I see, well as soon as we return to the mansion me and Regina will get to work again.”

Haruna now spoke up though, “With all due respect to you and your comrades Lord Alsa, the beasts are quite formidable even the ones who have no control over there transformation. Even combined it would be a difficult task to get past the werewolves, and as I said you will have little visibility beyond your own nose in the mist.” Though normally soft spoken Haruna took the floor speaking vehemently, “Even if we do manage to disperse the mist, we may have to put the citizens into the line of danger to evacuate them.”

Aro prepared to speak, but at that moment Lyon also showed up, and Aro muttered something about sharp objects and women, but shook Lyon’s hand all the same preferring to keep the bad blood between them water under the bridge, “Well in any case you are all free to board at the Scarlet Legacy Mansion until we come up with a concrete plan, in fact we could use the drawing room as a base of operations of sort.”

-----

Sir Wylfred's Mansion

Niasa emerged from the mist into the courtyard of a large mansion, both thankful and puzzled that she had not encountered a single werewolf, but speak of the devil. Niasa noticed two werewolves were in the courtyard already along with a young human woman. One of the wolves was larger than she thought possible of werewolves, and the other seemed to be the Sir Wylfred she was looking for.

Moving cautiously to the center to the courtyard behind Wylfred she retracted her energy blade not wanting to appear hostile especially considering that she was on a peace mission.

“Umm… Hello? Yes, you sir with werewolf claws and silver hair. I’m Niasa Von Mira, and I’ve come to propose a… ‘er… peace treaty between you and the citizens of Noirlune.” 

Noldor would head back towards the forest to go and hunt rabbits for his journey but something would stop him he would see a band of people there,he would make his way around them at least a quarter mile away from them and perch himself on a tree near the group after going long ways around them to avoid being seen.He would put his magic to use here as his hands turn into wings and his mouth a beak he would be a bird,examining the group he hope no one would notice him.

[Not much to do until I can get a good scene going on]

Noirlune Spiral

Shanna gulped as Clarice drew near, only to be stopped from making a fatal blow by her son of all people. Claudia raised her assault rifle and aimed it at her, but that was all she managed before Clarice calmed down again. She didn't even get to flick the safety off. Claudia angrily turned to Shanna.

"Vat zee hell is wrong vis her?!" she scowled

"She's always been like that," Shanna replied in a sorrowful tone, "I'm gonna have to talk to her,"

Before she could do anything though, Azami arrived. Claudia quickly holstered her assault rifle again; she didn't want to look like she intended to kill anyone. But she still glared at Clarice, aiming a look of pure venom. Shanna, on the other hand, wasn't really in the mood for any of this drama.

"Can't we do this another time?" asked Shanna. Before Azami could answer that, though...

"I'd raser vee get zis ofer vis..." with that said, Claudia began to speak for the both of them, "Klaudia Rahksuuki; descendant of zee fon Mira's. I may not hafe as much of zee magical bloot in me, but I hafe more zan enough to blow avay zee mist wis my vint povers. Also, I hafe an assault rifle. Zis here is Schanna Keynes. I beliefe you'fe already seen a taschte of vat sche can do. Hovefer, I do sink you schoult talk to Mrs. Blokkheat ofer zere, preferably before sche efen sinks of valkink zee pas of betrayal."

Of course, by "Mrs. Blockhead", Claudia was talking about Clarice.

Alexandria sat there lamenting over her foiled fun and the aspect of training with this ominous man and daughter...

Alexandria suddenly feels the endless flow of magic released close to the group, She looked towards the dragon girl who shes sure had sensed it as well, her nose was as good as her senses. "There Lexi." Nil says as Alexandria phases out her departure sudden leaving a small crater where she stood.

Suddenly the 'Spy' feels a chill along his spine like one of a creature that doesn't care for even the slightest bit of love or goodness only the slaying of a target. If the Bird/man had turned he would be greeted with a sight that would give most mortals death trows. Her eyes slit, black slashes along the crimson of her eyes and her mouth grinning impossibly long for her mouth.. Slowly the 'Spell' that 'Cloaked' him slowly eroded away as if the magic had never existed before hand, then slowly she lets out a bestial growl as the man being close to her feel the magic he once controlled slowly disappearing from his body, but she does not give the man a chance to lament as she strikes at him with enough force to send him the distance from the group in a single swipe, aiming to send him to the center of the group, as if a Omega giving a gift, a treat, A PRIZE to the alpha.

Noldor would be in his human disguise still as the magic would be almost impossible to uncloak. He would open his mouth to speak "I'm impressed...not many people can uncloak me of my disguise...". Noldor would stand up from here looking at the pack here. "You would do me no harm with this many of you.." said Noldor as he examines the group but not noticing Feredir [If I'm correct] "I come in peace I was just curious as a child would be" said Noldor. He would then be in a long silence waiting for one of the group members to reply.He would be cautious but would take two steps forward in a peaceful manner. 

[Sorry for being a dick there,as in my ooc post I'm a sorta trying to restart that forum rp as I haven't rped in 2 years + Forgive me please? I know now that im a freaking dumbass ._.

Noldor would put his hand on his sword as him being vigilant he would examine the vampires,with their weaponry and such already known that he was outnumbered he was open his mouth to speak. "If I seemed to impose I am sorry, I am just....the curious type".

[Sorry for doubleposting here it was an accident I ment to edit the post but could you forgive me for this too? as I said Im a f@%@%% dumbass >.<]

-Noirlune Spire-

A woman with chocolate-colored hair tied back with a white bow, sharp brown eyes, a white suit, and wearing a lab coat bursts in, blood smeared on her clothing and part of her face, though a similarly blood-stained medical mask rests around her neck. She looks absolutely exhausted from running all the way here, and finds a seat away from some vampires before sitting down. Internally, she curses the fact that she is reeking of fresh blood, but it couldn't be helped. Lives had to be saved. "*Huff*...*Huff*...I am so sorry..." She takes in a deep breath before she continues. "I'm sorry I'm late...I had to deal with an emergency...Caleb and Bethany Lorentz...They activated a booby trap...in one of the shelter tunnels that are being used...Bethany went into shock...Caleb's leg got shredded...had to operate...currently growing a new leg for him..." She breathes a sigh of relief, and reaches into one of her coat pockets to retrieve a handkerchief that is slightly enchanted to always be damp, be sterile, and to absorb anything she wipes with, so she can then start to clean herself off. "I am Prudence...Doctor Prudence Tilling...and I am one of the best cross-species practitioners on the planet."

Despite having built their house on the other side of Nuevida and laziness on their part, Ed and Dave arrived on plain nondescript brown horses shortly after Kate and Lyon. Dave scanned the small group of people, while Ed greeted everybody. "Alsa and Feredir, good to see you! Alexi and Aro, too. Haven't seen either of you for a long time. And Lyon, my fellow ice mage, and the lovely Kate." Turning his head, Ed saw a few people he did not recognize. "And a hello to you, people I don't know." Ed motioned to Dave, but he didn't say anything, just glaring at the whole group with piercing, golden eyes. Ed narrowed his, "And that is Dave, my apprentice. Not much of a talker, obviously." After hearing Lyon's report on the mist, he tried sensing it as well. "Lyon's right, the mist is natural. Something is producing it, and its coming from inside of the mist, but I can't pinpoint the exact location. Its somewhere in there."

The forest, less than a mile from noirlune

"Well, yes."  Joan said quite bluntly.  "My father and I are technically part of the Royal line, though the relation isn't close enough for either of us to have any claim to the throne."  She smiled towards the girl was showing so much interest in her.  Honestly, she preferred this girl to the others who typically found themselves intrigued by her.  Most of the fans she'd made as a wandering adventurer were not the type she'd ever want to be around.  

Alexi was, in fact, just about to respond to Aro's extension of the offer to let them stay in the mansion which he and his wife lived in, only to be interrupted as he picked up the telltale signs of magic being used nearby.  Joan could sense this as well, and the two of them readied themselves in the case that combat broke out.  Joan's hand found its way to the hilt of her sword, Dragon's End, in preparation to draw it, and Alexi flipped his Mana Accelerator Rifle (MAR) around in front of himself before sliding the shoulder strap off in order to properly ready the weapon.

Of course Alexandria's teleportation made sure that the good doctor was able to determine a more exact location of the magic's source.  He had been further away than her, so his sense wasn't quite so exact.  Either way, he soon had his sights on what appeared to be a human that had simply snuck up on them and was honestly not in the mood to be forgiving of this particular animal's intrusion.  He didn't get the chance to fire, though, as Joan's armored hand gripped the barrel of his rifle and pulled it down.  She'd seen Noldor too but given her own opinion of humans and the fact that he didn't seem hostile she didn't feel right in letting her father kill him.

"Alright," Alexi said after having met his daughter's gaze, "but I don't want you going near that human."  Here he pronounced "human" the same way one might pronounce "dog" if the dog in question had just run through a standing pool of sewage.

Near Wylfred's Mansion

Gnarl turned his attention to the one who made himself known as the alpha male of this pack, and began to look over him from head to toe.  His appraising gaze picked up on every minute twitch of his muscles, every nonverbal cue presented by him.  After a few moments, the giant werewolf chuckled to himself.  He certainly liked this one, though the need to maintain his human guise was certainly suspect.  Of course Gnarl had to remember that most of the newer werewolves could not control themselves while in their lycanthropic form.

He'd been about to speak, when Niasa moved forward and spoke about taking up peaceful coexistence.  To this, the immense one nodded his approval.  This young woman certainly had to be remarkably brave to leave the city behind and come literally into the den of the beast.  He could tell that this young woman was powerful, but you could never fully account for being worn down by an enemy's superior numbers.  Thus it was that he moved to take up a definite defensive position to the let and slightly in front of the girl.

"If you are the alpha," he began, his voice deep and gravely but with an air of what could almost be described as mysticism about it, "then you are the one whom I seek.  I have come with the purpose of teaching your pack how to properly live as our kind."  He maintained his defensive position near the vampiric girl, clearly at least somewhat suspicious of this pack's receptiveness of a peaceful solution to whatever conflict was involved.

"Lyon, Ed!.....and erm, Kate, and Dave. Good morning to you all." Lord Alsa greeted.

He could still remember Lyon from the Battle of Nuevida, and he also managed to restore the former mercenary's recognition of royalty after being disinherited. He also recalled his short time with Ed before refusing the offer - his priorities as a Vampire Lord had outweighed that of the sword itself. Looking at Dave, it appeared as though Ed had managed to find an apprentice anyway. It was nice to know. Then they began to further discuss the mist. The might of the werewolves, and both newcomers had confirmed the nature of the mist. That worries me...

It was around that time that Alexandria suddenly acted up, disappeared, and reappeared to swipe an innocent bird off its branches...only to reveal that it wasn't a bird but a humanoid being! A werebird, maybe? Once he landed on the ground, Alexi almost shot him but was stopped by Joan, and that was when the spy began apologizing after praising Alsa's adopted daughters' ability to strip him of his disguise. From this angle, Feredir was obscured by some of the others.

"Human...?" The Vampire Lord continued to watch as his disguise melted away, until it revealed pointed ears and fairer skin. "...no, but that's...... impossible...."

He turned around to call Feredir, but then a headache suddenly blasted through his head. "Ugh-!" Lord Alsa fell to his knees, and after a sharp breath, picked himself back up. The illness was getting stronger.

----

Wylfred's Mansion, front courtyard

Sir Wylfred was unsettled as the vampire princess managed to find her way to the mansion without falling into any of the traps or getting lost, the girl would've been dead in any other case alongside the nearby human, but remained as cool as ever. He watched as the gigantic lycanthrope moved closer to Niasa, possibly sensing his suppressed bloodlust and wanting to protect her from it. He also sided with her opinion.

The silver-haired man sighed, and began to unbutton his shirt in front of the two women and werewolf. He took it off to reveal a muscular body structure that his clothing had disguised, before his entire appearance...well...erupted. The muscles expanded, thick grayish fur expanded out to engulf his original humanoid appearance, hands turning into unearthly-sharp claws, a tail sprouting out from his back, and his face becoming that of a wolf with vermillion eyes. He had become bigger than before, and while he still couldn't rival Gnarl's height, he was certainly among the strongest of werewolves out there.

"An interesting offer, and one I would love to accept...but I ask you this, sister of Lord Alsa." Sir Wylfred intoned in a deeper voice, almost that of a growl. He had intentionally transformed in order to bring the point home. "Whom do you represent in Noirlune? Have the citizens given you their support? If the mayor herself supports your quest, then I, Sir Wylfred, shall peacefully accept this offer... But I know she hasn't. She never will."

The Alpha Werewolf's eyes glowed, and a single, heavy gust of wind slammed into Niasa, as if emphasizing her futility. It was harmless, but still enough to knock her off her feet. He had demonstrated his ability to use magic well enough, and it had also been a warning for her to go back before she got eaten for real.

Then he turned to the newcomer, giant werewolf. Now that they were in the same transformed states, his senses were improved. But even then, he couldn't identify what was the other werewolf's original species. Not a human, or vampire, or even a hybrid. It was confusing, yet at the same time, very interesting. It occurred to Wylfred that he may be something else entirely.

"I have already taught my 'pack' how to live, and they have all been trained. By me." He explained, but then his aggressive expression relaxed. "However, I can use the aid. I know not what sort of wisdom you hold, but it may prove valuable to the rest of us. We number at just over fifty, and due to the crimson moon phenomena, the transformation has been occurring dozens of times over the past few years, making it much harder for the people here to live. They can no longer return to their past lives, and the same must be true for you. We will need as much aid as we can get."

With that said, he extended out a furry hand for a handshake, hoping that the strange beast would take it. Right now, this werewolf took higher priority than the other two.

------

Azami's Spire, first floor

Azami looked bemused as Claudia talked. Her accent was hard to decipher, but she did manage the part about blowing the mist away with her magic powers. Good. She had been hoping for somebody with such an ability to appear among the volunteers.

Richard smiled in relief as their valuable medic finally appeared. Since over fifteen minutes had passed, for a moment he had been worried that she might not have been able to make it. She was essential if this resistance team was to succeed. On the other hand, Azami herself seemed pleasantly surprised upon hearing the explanation. A leg had been shredded, but it was being regrown. Certainly much more advanced than Noirlune hospitals these days, wherein the average person would have to make due without one. She didn't mind the blood - that was something she was very used to.

"You certainly made an impression, Doctor Tilling." The mayor said, nodding. "Now then, is that everyone?"

Archived