Legend Moon [IC/PG-13/Started/Always Accepting] *sequel*

Merci

"Thank you for your concern, Wyl," Alyria said with a polite smile and detecting that Sir Wylfred probably had something urgent to do, she left with a simple "See you later, then."

Walking through the halls, she realized that the layout was definitely different from her own home. There appeared to be a great number of rooms to accommodate the various werewolves whereas her own home had very large, luxurious rooms for the Selune Family itself as well as the butler and the servant's quarters were downstairs by the kitchen. Looking around, Alyria found a door without scratches and walked into the empty room. She plopped her small bag of belongings onto the bed before heading out again to wander around.

Coming by a window, Alyria saw quite the bizarre scene outside. There appeared to be four figures, one she recognized as Sir Wylfred, and he appeared to be confronting some monstrous werewolf of a similar size to the one who had infected her. Alyria decided to just watch the proceedings unfold.

Inside Wylfred's Mansion

Lance watched as Wylfred walked off, as he sighed. Wylfred didn't say anything else, but Lance knew that he seemed pretty upset with him leaving the mansion for a moment. Great...guess I'm gonna be hearing him saying something about that later... he thought, as he ran his hand through his hair, sighing a bit. He glanced over and saw Alyria, who was watching the events that transpired from the window. Well, he thought he might as well be nice and actually speak to the newcomer here.

"Um...hello ma'am." Lance said, as he walked over towards the window. "Want to apologize for interrupting your conversation with Wylfred-sir. Something like that never has occurred before, so I needed to at least report this to him." he said, as he looked out the window as well. "My name is Lance Grey...its nice to meet you, ma'am."

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Noirlune Spire

Clarice now calm held back her attitude when the foreign royal guard referring to her as a blockhead. Unfortunately she let out a slight scoff as if some vampire with a shotgun was a match for her. Nevertheless she just rolled her eyes to see what was happening. Azami was questioning about the remainder of the people coming. Well Claire and Adrianna weren't there but it didn't matter Clarian could inform them of their meeting later. It is most likely that his version would more appropriate for a child's ears. Latrice was looking at Shanna slightly skeptical. Granted she may not have been as explosive as her daughter in her distrust but she does know a little of Shanna's story and therefore deems Shanna untrustworthy. Adrian on the other hand simply saw the bodyguard as another corpse in the way of his wife. Poor vampire, she doesn't know about the pie incident. As for Adrian's views on Shanna, he only saw her as an odd delicacy. Its a fish with human blood circulating in it...maybe. Hopefully she does betray the group because Adrian wouldn't mind eating that woman. Everyone loves a good old fashion fish fry.

Clarian could tell what was happening within his own family and while he didn't like the aspect of another person aiming a loaded weapon at his family. Nevertheless he would have to step up and act more of a representative for his family in this venture. Though it was funny when the vampire with the accent spoke about how she got through the mist  using her powers. This group used Clair to blow away the mist. At the very least this family will be useful.

Noirlune Spire

"Vell?" Claudia asked, hoping to get an answer for whether or not Clarice's earlier lashing would be dealt with. By the looks of things though, Claudia's request had fallen on deaf ears, and Azami seemed more preoccupied with Prudence, the supposed medic of the resistance. Seeing that, Claudia turned her attention away from the two of them and into the forest, unable to wait to get started. At this point, even a simple patrol through the forest would get her fired up. There was no denying that Claudia would get her chance at vengeance soon enough. But there were more pressing matters to be taken care of first. Most notably Clarice.

However, it was Shanna that had taken a stab at reasoning with the infamous Black Lightning.

"Look, I know you still hate me for being on the other side of the rebellion," Shanna told Clarice in a sincere manner, "But I was forced onto the other side; you know that just as well as I do. As for the meteor... I don't know how you knew I could do that, but I digress... it was supposed to go overhead of the spire, but... I fucked up its flight path and I'm sorry for that. But it takes 8 years to master something like that; just gimme a couple more and I'll place the next ones right where we want 'em."

Given Clarice's obvious grudge, it was likely gonna take more than that, but it was a start. All Shanna wanted was a chance to make amends for her past actions.

Noldor would seem to look at the vampire's pain,to show truce he would unbuckle the sheath from his belt letting the sheath of the sword and the sword itself drop to the ground,he would approach Lord Alsa being unarmed,unaware his human disguise faltering as he places his hand on the vampire's forehead."Hold still this should help whatever sort of headache or migraine you have this should help." said Noldor not caring about all the others staring at him. His hand would glow green as it takes away the pain of Lord Alsa's headache. "Hopefully that helped." said Noldor. His human disguise would have faltered away completely his fairer skin and pointed ears,and elven rangers clothes would be upon his body. He would be exposed to the whole group of vampires.

Forest Border, Less than a mile from Noirlune

Scyllia’s mouth formed an O of understanding, “Oh, well that’s cool. I guess that would kind of make us… cousins, I don’t exactly know the generations. Well it’s been nice to get to know you, hopefully everybody will come stay at the mansion, it’s so fun to have new people around.” Scyllia giggled quite enjoying herself, when Alexandria’s sudden movement and Joan going to her sword made Scyllia tense up. Yellow electricity danced on her fingers ready to pump voltage through whoever dared attack her family.

Scyllia stepped back as the boy was flung to the ground, while Aro whipped out his pistol pointing at boy’s chest. On the other side of the group Haruna sprang

into action using her arm to push Tamara back, while drawing a knife multiplying twice so that three knives rested in between her fingers.  

“That is very advanced magic for a child, a human child none the less,” replied the skeptical Haruna glaring down at the boy, “and boy or not I will not hesitate to run you through should you make a step towards my charges.”

Aro gave Haruna a look that told her she could relax a little, but didn’t put away his gun. If he had learned anything over the 15 years she had been the head maid, it was that Haruna had good instincts and if she didn’t trust him Aro didn’t either. “Boy, I suggest you not take another step forward. Curious type or not you are treading on very thin ice.”

Next to him Alsa cringed in pain falling to his knees. Ignoring the boy Aro hopped from his horse and rushed to the young Lord’s side, while at the same time the young boy came to him. “Boy get ba-” Aro was cut off as a green light surrounded Alsa coming from the boys hands, but at the same time his disguise seemed to corroding as well. “Sir Feredir… this boy…” Aro managed turning to the elf, but was too shocked to finish the sentence.

Haruna stood shocked. “Impossible, I believed Sir Feredir to be the last one,” she breathed, and although she still didn’t trust the elf she lowered her knife hand.

Meanwhile Tamara breathed out in fascination, “Fascinating,” she muttered, “well today is my lucky day. I got to see two elves in one day.”

-----

Wylfred's Mansion, Front Courtyard

Niasa took a step back from the large werewolf afraid he would attack her, but then noticed it to be more of a defensive position as he was going to defend her. She didn’t take another step forward though, because at the same time Wylfred transformed. Niasa opened her mouth to speak a reply, but was blown on her buttocks by a strong force of wind.

Picking herself back up she was tempted to run away, the “Alpha” was obviously very strong in magic, and mostly likely had much more muscle behind him than the vampire princess. Niasa nearly turned away, but before she did she gained new found convictions. Niasa had always run away from conflict, but now she would confront it.

“I may not have the townspeople behind me, but I’m sure there are some who see your plight and wish to help. Please hear me out Sir Wylfred, there is no need for this senseless killing,” Niasa attempted to reason with him, “I implore you! What is there to gain by slaughtering innocent townspeople? I’m sure Doctor Yamada will see reason. There is no need for violence when there is a dimploma- ahhahaha-“

Towards the end of her sentence Niasa clutched her head in pain, as tears began streaming down her eyes, but oddly enough she laughed. Slowly her laughing halted, and vampire princess raised her head, but her face was different now.  Niasa’s eye previously red were now a bright gold, and canine teeth had extended to unnatural lengths protruding slightly from her closed mouth similar to the look of a stereotypical vampire. Except now the princess gave off a frightening, evil aura that exuded much more power than its host had had a few minutes ago.

“Hello Wylfred. Do you know who I am? No probably not, most people don’t, even this dimwit barely has any idea I exist, and I inhabit her body. I am Freyr, and unlike my foolish host I don’t come to you to preach about non-existent peace, but to offer a deal. I can help you achieve your goals, I have an entire cult that you could add to your troops… for one small condition. Instead of killing the townspeople turn them over to me, I may be able to convert them and add more to my followers, besides what use are they to you. So, what do you say?” Freyr smiled, but the smile was not one of friendliness, but none of maliciousness.  

Noirlune Spire

Twas cute to watch Shanna sit there and plead her case to Clarice but her words completely fell on deaf ears. Not because Clarice wasn't willing to forgive it was just her story was worse than what actually happened. Really? That is all you have to say. Ugh I liked it better when you didn't talk. Forced! By who? Let me guess it was some man wasn't it? Always setting women back a peg fish chick. How exactly were you forced? Was it gunpoint, was it a curse, you know what it doesn't matter. In your uselessness and betrayal know that John died thinking you were on our side so you can be happy alright. You disgust me. Clarice turned her head away from Shanna and looked back at the doctor but she was still talking to Shanna. Oh, and curve your girl over there, I would hate to kill another woman in the presence of other women.

Adrian was chuckling as his wife was holding herself back. Clearly he never had too during his occupation so he can't empathize with someone who had to work in such restraints. After glancing at the mershark once more time he realized that he could actually know who did this. Oh there was a scientist on back in the day. I think he was supposed to help Elenjar do something and then disappeared into some lab. Maybe that's who made her. I forgot his name. Pretty sure it wasn't important though. Hmm I'm thirsty...anything to drink around here?

Forest Borders; Alsa's hunting party

Feredir barely even needed to react to the presence of magic; and a warm smile spread across his face as the entire party jumped into action. He knew pride was a sin, of all things, but he couldn't help but feel it warm his heart a little bit, before he became serious and focussed himself as well on the problem of an intruder. The fact that someone could sneak into their perimeters at all without his knowledge was worrying; even the trees had chosen not to betray this intruder. In fact, even now they remained silent, not even the smallest breath of wind chilled the air.

The boy was brave, that much had to be admitted. He was thrown to the ground by someone....something reminiscent of a demon, and greeted by multiple weapons and some of the fiercest individuals to walk Lath. And it was unlikely that he didn't know it - there was hardly a person that didn't recognise the face of the Vampire Lord.

The boy's explanations were fruitless, and caused little alleviation of the groups suspicions. But priorities would most likely be a focus of Alsa, as the young Vampire lord took that moment to fall victim to his symptoms, worrying Feredir about the progression of his illness. What kind of sickness could do this to someone so powerful? And why would he not reveal anything even to him, his most trusted friend?

Again, it seemed as if Feredir's job was replaced. The boy had made his attempted to show peace, dropping his weapons and moving over to Alsa, relieving the pain of the headache. At the same moment that Feredir moved to the Lord's side, moving the child away. His disguise was falling now, no longer was he a half bird, half human. Infact, no longer was he human. He was...no, he was the impossible. Feredir was the only one to survive, he was sure of it. How could there be any others, he would have felt them. His brethren, his people, the old world. It was gone. It was no more. He was the last.

"You are dead." Feredir muttered, turning away from the elf, though his words were focussed on the boy. Or was he a boy? Elves were, of course, reknowned for their longevity. Not an important question though, he knew as he focussed upon making sure the vampire lord was okay, pressing a palm against Alsa's forehead and closing his eyes. He sighed and took it away, a bit of relief on his face as he turned around again.

"Explain who you are, and from whence you came." Feredir commanded, thrusting his staff into the ground in front of him. The while the force of the action was little, a gust of wind seemed to erupt from the ground at the impact, pushing the grass around it away from Feredir. "Your very presence is an anomaly. You should not exist. Now explain yourself, or begone. I dislike dealing with liars and imposters."

-08:30-

Wylfred's Mansion, Front Courtyard

After letting Gnarl make the decision, Sir Wylfred turned back to Niasa,who was attempting to reason with him. She had far too much faith in the people. "Understand, princess, that my werewolves lose control all the time. Murder was never our intention. And no, that blindsighted doctor will never-"

He cut himself off as she began to clutch her head in pain, crying, and began to... what, laugh? Then the air darkened, and there was no doubt that the two nature users nearby could sense this evil that had suddenly possessed her. He was unsettled by this being, who introduced itself as 'Freyr'. Whatever this creature was, it certainly angered his lycanthropic instincts - and they were supposed to be repressed. They were warning him that this creature was a predator and that he should run, even though he should be more powerful than this woman. The very presence of the demon was disturbing.

"I..." For the first time in a very long time, Wylfred was at a loss for words. But he quickly regained his stature and confidence, before continuing. "You misunderstand my intentions, Freyr." He explained with a hesitant smile. "However, your offer intrigues me. Give me some time - perhaps up until one o'clock? - and I'll think about it. Then you are welcome to come back and I'll tell you my decision."

With that said, the Alpha turned his back to Freyr and let himself transition back into a more humanoid form, just as raindrops began to fall from the sky. If he looked up and through the mist, he would see that the skies had thickened considerably. A storm was about to come.

------

Forest Borders

A green glow engulfed the Vampire Lord's vision for a moment as he held still, and then the headache eased. It hadn't gone away, but for now, it had been subdued. It was strange, because until that point, nothing else had ever worked in suppressing the illness. Of course, it would still get worse and worse in the near future, but in this current condition thanks to the magic, he was able to think much clearer than before. How long it would last was the question.

"Another.......incredible." Alsa breathed out, steadying himself as he stood right back up. To have discovered an elf here of all places was an amazing coincidence, and if he remained on their side, they would gain a valuable ally in aiding Noirlune with their problems. "Thank you, stranger. I appreciate it." As he said this, he couldn't help but notice the inexperienced look in the boy's eyes - far from the ancient wisdom that Feredir always seemed to had. It begged the question of how he could possibly be alive at that, but Feredir himself had already asked that question.

He glanced to the left and saw large dark clouds form above the forest, signalling the coming of a storm. While the winds were getting heavier on their end, they were standing just barely outside of the rain's range. But they should be expecting the rain to move towards here in about an hour or two. The sound of thunder echoed further ahead.

-----

Noirlune Spire, first floor

"That would be Kaname Gedozurai." Azami said nonchalantly as she recognized the name, seeing that Adrian couldn't remember. "A brilliant man and quite possibly the wittiest in all of Lath, but selfish in his goals. He's been planning to go into space and land on the red comet for a while now, but I'm starting to doubt if he'll ever succeed."

Once she was done, she stepped up from the chair and stood in front of everyone else. She began to count them; one two three four, five six, seven, eight, nine, ten eleven, plus Mason and herself which made thirteen in all. What a strange number to come across, since it was considered an unlucky number.

A storm had been brewing for some time now, so the doors to the spire had been closed. And now it had started raining outside, heavy winds. She found the constant rhythm soothing in a way, and it was this heavy rain that the citizens of Noirlune had to get used to. The season didn't matter; the rain always came.

"Good morning, everyone. My name is Richard Mason, formerly a high-ranking soldier in the Human Army, and now the mayor's right-hand man." The Mason introduced himself, stepping forward. "While you may think you volunteered, I had personally selected each and every of you to come here. Also, though I don't know why, I am the only man immune to the effects of lycanthropy - at least as far as I know."

As he stepped back to allow the Doctor to continue, she straightened her posture, pausing for a moment to let everyone get ready, and then bowed formally to the eleven warriors in front of her. This was thirty minutes late, and she had kept them waiting long enough. Though technically, they were the ones to make her wait and this whole introduction deal should've been over half an hour ago. But that was their fault, not hers.

"Hello, my name is Azami Yamada - also known as the Doctor, the Legendary Medic, the Peacekeeper, the Gun Dragon - and I am the newly-elected mayor of Noirlune." She said, though they all probably knew her already. "If you're wondering why I have gathered you all here, then GET OUT RIGHT NOW because you should've come prepared. Understand? I'm glad to hear that."

A large, shattering sound of thunder suddenly forced itself into the room, and lightning struck the towering spire's peak. It was only natural, since it would attract all sorts of lightning at that height. But instead of burning or breaking down or anything, the energy from it had been absorbed. Electricity coursed harmlessly through the walls of the spire as it was converted into mana, and for a moment, strange runes glowed all around the cathedral room before fading away. It was a strange coincidence for the lightning to have occurred now of all times, but Azami ignored it. If anyone here was afraid of a little lightning, then they shouldn't be here.

Even so, it did have a strange effect on her, and her expression lightened tremendously. Before, she had been grump and impatient, but now she was more serious and...heroic in a way, even. As heroic as would be expected of a war hero.

"It doesn't matter whether you're a human, a vampire, or even a hybrid. Here in this room, we are all equals. As long as you are a part of this team, you will treat others with as much respect as you would your own kind. I worked long and hard for this precious alliance between species to happen, and I will not let anything threaten that." Azami announced in a stern voice. "If you're here, then I know what you want. You want the werewolves to fall. They have taken too many lives and they threaten all of Noirlune along with the rest of the world, which is why they must be stopped. That is the purpose of this resistance. That is why you stand here today."

With that said, she clapped her hands and the lights came off. At the same time, the strange runes began to glow again all over the walls, and this time of their own accord. Each rune had its own unique color, using up almost every color and shade in the spectrum, except for the color of Azami's hair, which was magenta. The runes managed to light up the cathedral, but also gave it a more mystical and darker look that it hadn't had before.

Noticeably, the wall directly behind the Doctor didn't have any runes, but it appeared as though she was going to use it for a presentation. Somehow.

"What I'm about to show you and the training that will happen afterwards will take us the rest of the day. So before I go on, do any of you have a question you'd like to ask?" Azami paused. "Also, if any of you treasure your lives, this is your last chance to quit."

"It's good to see you again Ed, and Dave as well. It would have been probably 10 years since we last crossed paths by now." Lyon smiled, glad to see a more friendly face after the frosty reception he had gotten from Aro. Not that he could blame the guy, their first meeting had seen him try and kill the lady Aro was trying to protect. Beside him, Kate was smiling now too, glad to see a slightly more familiar face after having all these people that she knew as legends from the previous war but hadn't really had a chance to meet properly before. Unexpectedly though, the girl giving off creepy vibes in the corner seemed to vanish, only to reappear behind a bird that suddenly wasn't a bird. In front of them, the magic that was keeping the bird as a bird vanished, returning him back into human form, only for that form to wear off too, revealing a boy who looked the same, but had decidedly elven features. As those around him reached for weapons, Lyon merely brought his hand out, drawing some moisture from the air into it to form a small, spinning disk of water, while beside him Kate had drawn her revolver and was pointing it at the elf.

As the elf walked towards Alsa, unbuckling and removing his sword as he did so, Lyon let go of the magic in the disk of water, letting it just drop to the ground as a stream of water, looking curiously at the elf as he did so. Strange, I don't see the same confidence in him that Feredir seems to have, and to drop his weapon so easily, he doesn't seem like a really experienced fighter. Could he maybe be a young elf, though that should be impossible. As Lyon mused that over, Kate still hadn't dropped her guard, though she also holstered her gun once more, but brought her magic into focus instead, to appear less hostile in case this elf should turn out not to be hostile, before saying, "To see two Elves in one day, this does seem like a rare occasion indeed." Both of them looked up as a crack of thunder occurred in the sky, looking hopefully towards the nearby storm, happy to see it's arrival, especially in case a confrontation of some sort should occur.

"Lord Alsa...isn't it?" As he looks at Feredir in surprise thinking he was to be the last elf himself he would then respond "My name is Noldor,if you wish to know where I came from my family colonized an island far away...I prefer not to talk about it." Noldor said as he would then look at Feredir's features. Fair skin like him, pointed ears like him. "If I may ask,how are you alive?" Noldor would notice the disk of water drop to the floor making a small stream he would already know that the group was ready to attack at any given moment,he would turn back towards Feredir. "Come..if you must know of my story let us at least sit upon a log and talk about." said Noldor as he gestures Feredir and Feredir along to a tree that has fallen on the ground,he would then see Feredir's expression of annoyance?? He would wait upon his responce.

(This is posted from my phone, so sorry if there is a word that doesn't make since. )
Lukas' s hut, half a mile away from the mansion.

The young boy pleaded, but the words fell on deaf ears. All the 12 year old got was a chuckle, which quickly evolved into a maniacal cackle. "Don't worry, it won't hurt a bit." Lukas tightened the ropes around the boy's waist and appendages, while loosening the sheath at his waist. He drew his blade, sliding it against his tongue, careful not to cut himself. Lukas's eyes turned slightly darker, while his smile grew bigger and more insane, if that was possible. "Allow me to introduce you to the most beautiful thing you'll see for the rest of your short life." Another chuckle emitted from his chest. He drove the blade into the innocent boy's chest. The darkness consumed the boy, while he writhed in pain. Lukas laughed loud enough for the mansion near by to hear. Mixed with the scream, it had time ability to cause

Quite a bit of concern. "I may have lied...." He said to the fragment of the boy as he walked out of his hut, no longer hungry. He decided to play with with his shadow powers near the mansion, cloaking himself in shadow to see if he could sneak around the mansion without being noticed. He sluthed into the shadow of a tree outside of the mansion. He has found his way to the mansion when he noticed a path make by the werewolf traffic, so he followed it whenever he wanted to get to the mansion. He drew his bow, and loaded it with a numbing-poisoned arrow, ready to fire should he have to.

Inside Wylfred's Mansion

Lance watched as Wylfred walked off, as he sighed. Wylfred didn't say anything else, but Lance knew that he seemed pretty upset with him leaving the mansion for a moment. Great...guess I'm gonna be hearing him saying something about that later... he thought, as he ran his hand through his hair, sighing a bit. He glanced over and saw Alyria, who was watching the events that transpired from the window. Well, he thought he might as well be nice and actually speak to the newcomer here.

"Um...hello ma'am." Lance said, as he walked over towards the window. "Want to apologize for interrupting your conversation with Wylfred-sir. Something like that never has occurred before, so I needed to at least report this to him." he said, as he looked out the window as well. "My name is Lance Grey...its nice to meet you, ma'am."

Alyria was just watching, hoping for something interesting to happen when Lance came and approached her, this time a lot more polite and, to her surprise, he was apologetic. "Pleasure to meet you as well, Mr. Grey," replied Alyria with good humour. "I hope to get along." She turned back to gazing out at the courtyard. "What do you think of Sir Wylfred?" she said, after a moment, still looking out. "I am rather... unsure of his intentions."

Alyria creased her eyebrow as something strange overcame the girl in the courtyard. From what she understood, the girl was a messenger from Noirlune, but suddenly some strange force seemed to overcome her, her voice changed and it appeared that she had become possessed by a demon of some sort. It was something Alyria had in fact encountered before, there were one or two of the targets Alyria had killed which had really been forced to commit heinous acts by a demon residing within them. This was not a good scenario.

The demon spoke of giving Sir Wylfred troops and asked Sir Wylfred to hand over the city's inhabitants to him... what foul acts would the demon inflict upon helpless citizens? To Alyria's surprise, Sir Wylfred was in fact considering his deal. "What is going on...?"

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb6MF0IfsvQ]FFVII Crisis Core OST - Under the Apple Tree[/url]

"What are my thoughts on Sir Wylfred..." Lance said, pondering this question long and hard for the first few moments. He let out a small sigh and then looked at Alyria. "I'm not sure of the goals that he has set in motion, but I have to say he is an honest man. He took me into his fold when I was...well presented with the abilities I have now. Sir Wylfred is like the father I hadn't had in a long while...he even treats me like a son..." Lance's gaze switched from Alyria to the ceiling, as he sighed again. "Again, that's just my thoughts on him..." This was a question he hadn't thought about since he arrived here, he was going to continue, maybe even explain other things to the lady...however, he then heard what Alyria had then witnessed.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XH4K-waTOVE]Naruto Shippuden OST - Early Summer Rain[/url]

Lance quickly went to the window as well, seeing the events that transpired among those in the courtyard. W-What the hell is going on? Wylfred...what are you getting into?? he thought, as he watched the two individuals talk. Then he saw Wylfred turn his back on the young girl, still in great thought. "Excuse me ma'am...but I need to make sure Sir Wylfred is alright. Guess you could call me his aid or something." Lance said in a joking manner, as he ran off, but in all actuality, he was worried about what was happening.

Noirlune Spire

It seems as if things were just getting serious as the Doctor just revealed some magic that involved something to do with training. This seemed like it would be important and only 4 out of the 6 members of his family were actually here. The theory was a brief introduction followed by a dismal and not some special training course that would take up the remainder of the day. Clarian was worried about the fact that his family wouldn't be together in this exercise while Clarice realized that Adrianna was 8 so there wasn't any real need to trouble her with tedious activities. That and it seemed that Clarice might have already made some new enemies. Too bad there weren't any kids her age so she could play with. 

Note to self...must find friends for Adrianna in Noirlune. Clarian decided that this was an important fact and he should mention it. Well I have a question? My gran..other grandmother and sister are back home. They would also like to join in the resistance. Should I go back and get them? It won't take long to get them.

“Lord Alsa…” Aro was speechless, but the distant sound of thunder snapped him to his senses, “Let’s have this conversation later before we get caught in the rain. Unless you have some prior dwelling arrangements I would suggest everyone come to the mansion, and we can talk everything over there.”

“Sleep over!” Scyllia cheered fist pumping.

“Scyllia, please shut up. You’re going to embar- wait before you embarrass us more,” Tamara sighed giving her sister a sideways glance before climbing into the carriage.

“Girls,” Haruna reprimanded the twins as she grabbed the reins of the horses, “I’ll meet you at the mansion then Sir Aro?”

“Yes,” Aro replied, and the carriage was on its way returning from whence it came.

-----

“How good that you see reason,” Freyr chuckled, “well then I shall return. I’m sure your decision will be the right one.” The shadows that had accumulated around the mansion converged on Freyr. They wrapped around him until the demon was fully covered in shadows, which then began to condense until they became a pencil thin line. Once they reached the point a large shock wave spread from the shadows, sending a large crack up the tree Asimi was hiding in, and disappeared  leaving the party in the courtyard with only Freyr’s ominous laugh echoing in their ears.  

"Believe what you want..." Shanna said after a brief sigh, and before slithering away like the snake that Clarice had decided to label her as since then. She had a feeling that this was going to be hopeless, and it certainly looked that way for the moment. Instead, Shanna decided she best pay a visit to Claudia. It was about this time that Azami had made her speech, and after that, had offered to answer some questions that the others had asked. Claudia just wanted to skip the questions and move onto to the training regime, but then she thought of something: someone should be out patrolling the perimeter of the spire, in case the werewolves were to try to attack them while they were "weak" in a sense, and if Claudia were to volunteer, she could get herself a head start. In her mind, that was good.

"I folunteer to patrol zee area for inkomink verevolfes!" Claudia stated aloud.

"Oh, Claudia you..." Shanna giggled, "I see you're getting into the spirit, at least."

Wylfred's Mansion

Gnarl remained silent for a time, allowing the conversation between demon and wolf to unfold before him.  It was greatly disturbing to him when the alpha suggested that he might actually take this creature up on its offer.  There were very few things that Gnarl would actually consider destroying outright in the world, and demons were absolutely one of them.  Not that he got the chance, the abomination against nature was gone before he could properly ready his mace.  Of course then he remembered Amisi, who was going to be in the most danger now that the girl who could easily have been the target of the werewolves' aggression.  It took him very little time to return to his position in front of the vine cocoon which she had yet to emerge from, and he had no intention of going anywhere if she were not going to follow.  

"Come along," he began, extending a hand to her so that she would take it and follow him.  He'd known the rain was coming some time ago, and was certain that the girl had as well, "It would do us well to get inside.  Yourself particularly so considering your attire."  A chuckle of sorts escaped from deep in his chest, and the creature waited patiently for the girl to take his hand before following after Wylfred into the mansion.  In the back of his mind, he was already wondering how difficult his task might be.

[b][u]Wylfred's Mansion[/u][/b]

Wylfred transitioned back into his human form as he opened up the large doors for the other two to enter, though the giant werewolf may have had to duck a bit. Right on cue, raindrops began to drip outside, throughout the mist that obscured everything for non-werewolves.

"Don't worry. I have no intention of accepting such an inhuman request. I know everyone in this building and they're not my 'troops', they're my fellow comrades." Sir Wylfred clarified to them once they were all inside, just as Lance arrived. "If I had outright refused, the thing who calls itself 'Alyria' might've threatened the welfare of the werewolves in the mansion, which would've forced me to accept its offer. Now that I know of its existence, I can prepare myself...and the next time it comes, I shall destroy it before it can even come close."

That said, he let out a deep breath and his expression changed briefly from composed to terrified as he transitioned back into his human form. At the same time, the sharp sound of thunder echoed throughout the mansion, and though he paid no attention to it nor the heavy rain that quickly followed after, he certainly didn't think it was a coincidence that a storm had started right after the demon had showed itself and possessed the princess of vampires. The man's heart raced. He couldn't let such a monster interfere with his plans, or with the welfare of his fellow werewolves.

"Do you perhaps know what that thing was?" Wylfred asked, but dropped the subject as soon as he saw the girl. The human girl.  "What are you doing here, human?! Do you want to DIE?!" His teeth and nails began to grow sharper, his hair taking on a wilder look for a little bit, but then he managed to calm himself down after looking at her accomplice. He wrapped his arms around his back, gripping his wrists and trapping them where they were to stop them from lashing outward.

"Sorry, did you two come together...? If that's so, then you can stay - as long as your friend protects you. Some of the werewolves here are unused to humans and will probably lash out, even in their own human forms." He explained.

----

[b][u]Noirlune Spire, first floor/mystic[/u][/b]

"That depends." Azami sighed and shook her head; couldn't he have just brought them along in the first place? Now there was a storm going on, which would make things even more difficult than they should be. After a very long three seconds of thought, she blinked, before continuing; "It depends on how long is 'won't take long'! You have two minutes. Any later and you'll be shut out of the spire until tomorrow morning. Go."

Waving her hand forth, the doors flew open and a large shower of rain managed to get in for a moment while giving Clarian his chance to get out. In the middle of a storm. With the time limit of two minutes. If he couldn't do such a simple thing, then he pretty much deserved to be shut out of the resistance. Then, once he was out, the doors closed again. The floor near it was soaked, but it should dry up by itself in a little while. Nothing too important.

Then Claudia spoke up. "A noble choice, but Sir Wylfred will never attack during the day." The Doctor replied calmly. "Besides, what I'm about to show you is important. It's for the sake of your survival. Any other questions?"

-------

[b]-08:35-[/b]

[b][u]Forest Borders[/u][/b]

[color=red]"An island, huh. That explains a lot, you were probably isolated!"[/color] Alsa realized, but decided that this place wasn't really the best to hold a conversation. [color=red]"I'm afraid the hunting trip is canceled, everyone, though I'm sure none of you needed to be told that. Instead, we'll head off to the Scarlet Legacy Mansion. From there, we can rest our strength, plan out our first course of action, and catch up with each other before we go and rescue Noirlune."[/color]

Turning in the same direction as the as the carriage, he headed towards his crimson steed - named Denchi - and elegantly got up onto it. By now, the horse was really impatient.

Noirlune Spire

Brom had watched the proceedings in relative silence. Each and everyone here seemed fairly capable, although he would never admit it. They each seemed to have a needed skill and temperament for this Resistance Team. And Brom hated them all. Too powerful. Too unpredictable. He thought about informing the doctor of his evaluation, but shook the idea off. She appeared to have some connection with most of them and it would not be good to insult her or her guests...at least at the moment.

When the lightning hit the tower, Brom's hand instantly went to the tanto, sheathed at his shoulder. He almost drew it, before realizing the loud noise was nothing but a harmless storm. Almost feeling silly, Brom let his arm drop back to his side. He continued to watch the doctor as she clapped her, making magical runes appear on the walls. They seemed to move of their own accord and lit the room with their various colors. Brom tried to make sense of them, but it would appear that this sort of magic was beyond. He shrugged. Things like this usually were. He knew enough magic to get by, but he was by no means a magician.

As the doctor made the comment about being respectful to one another, Brom smiled a little. He would indeed treat the others as he would treat his own race...and that was as scum. What the doctor had failed to take into account is that he hated everyone. No matter the race, species, or gender. They were all vile creatures, bred upon distrust, disloyalty, and violence. Although, he would probably have to calm this ideal down to an indifference, or else risk creating enemies within his, at least for now, allies.

The doctor threw open the doors to allow a member of their group to fetch his sister and grandmother. "An old bag and a child?" Brom thought to himself. The very idea was laughable, but he would once again hold his tongue. Being polite...or at least silent, was tricky business. 

Wylfred's Mansion

Amisi's day had gone from good, to scary, to ohmygoodnesswhatamidoingidon'tknowhowlongi'mgoingtosurvivebeforeigetmadeintosomeone'sdinner.....

It had started only a few seconds after she had a soul talking with the ginormous wolfy person, it didn't seem he wanted to eat her, but from what she felt, he also wasn't used to dealing with humans, as such when the leader of the wolfy pack came out, he was able to turn to him while she was left fazed for a few seconds. In her dazed state she felt various pulses of energy, namely the pulse that came between the two wolfy people as one of them transformed. "huh?" was the first thing she said, but once her vision cleared up she saw they were having a civilized conversation, and that was nice.

Amisi Tried going ahead and speaking up during their long pauses, but she wasn't used to talking to such loud men, while very quiet, they may have heard a passing. "Uhm............excuse me...........I............I, my name is.......uhm............excuse me..........uh.......hi hi..........uhm.............oh.....wait..........uhm...........hi hi?........." but obviously her demeanor left her unheard the entire conversation, then, all of a sudden, a third person arrived, a vampire, she seemed well mannered, and for a while she thought she might be able to speak up with another woman around. That soon proved false.......as the vampire female soon morphed from a peace loving advocate to....well.......a cult leader?

"Uhm......oh.....oh my......" said the scared little Amisi, cowering a few feet away, she felt like an ant among giants, and she was too timid to try to step up, her plants slowly shifting feeling her distress, she nearly blanked out again until......"What are you doing here, human?! Do you want to DIE?!"

At this point, Amisi probably lost consciousness for a second, simply staring as he was about to kill her, he started slowing himself down, and all she was able to say in the end was. "Uhm........Med....Medic.......I...I can help.....maybe.......please?" as she hugged her bosom to keep herself safe........

Noirlune Spire

Having stood in place, Raphael had learned much, his recordings would have to be heard over again as he formulated ways to take down each resistance member, he only wished he could have snuck up on the werewolves as well, but one dog is weak to the same things as another dog, he didn't worry too much. The only thing he didn't particularly like was this tower, it was an arms fort for the witch Yamada.

"If I could spend more time out here then I would....but I can only hide in here for so long before someone notices the dead guards....hopefully they'll just pin the blame on one of the psychopaths down stairs...." He told himself before he slowly started walking around the rafters silently, picking up his radio transmitters one at a time, he was so high up he needed various sources of sound to make a good final file.

Clarian took a short bow and quickly made his leave. Two minutes was more than enough time with his speed and it was even more fortunate than his family didn't live that far away from the spire. 

Shallowvow/Blackwell home

After the flying meteor of death passed through the skies began to grow dark as if a storm had been  approaching Clair ordered Adrianna back inside and close all the screens. The stormy winds can be somewhat relaxing it was just everything getting wet that was the problem. Claire came back inside to check on her muffins that she had been baking for the family when they returned. Whenever that was. As she pulled them out of the oven and laid them on table...So you're back early Coco, you forgot to close the door...again. There he was in less than 30 seconds after he left the company of the others and he was standing outside of the kitchen. Sorry Granny but this is urgent, it seems we are going on some magical training exercise  and they are requiring all of us to be in attendance. We don't have much time before they leave without us. Claire was listening to her grandson with his sense of urgency but she was too old to be concerned with something of that miniscule. Alright then Coco you grab Adrianna and head back. I should be there shortly. Clarian did as he was told and Adrianna was happy because she got a free piggy-back ride from her brother and with him going fast it was like riding a rollercoaster. 

Noirlune Spire

Clarice was standing around slightly annoyed with Shanna's mere presence and her forced tolerance of the mutant; hopefully this training will allow her to release this tension. Though she remembered that she would have to act especially right to be a good example for her daughter. Within almost no time after he left Clarian returned with a little passenger on his back. Adrianna was a tad shy but she was still happy to see so many different looking people. She looked around for familiar faces and she noticed her mother, father, and grandfather. She ran to her mother and got a hug deeply. Okay Adrianna now introduce yourself to all of these wonderful people. My name is Adrianna Shallowvow, nice to meet you. Clarice was happy and Adrian was simply looking at Clarian because there was still one person left.

Adrian's eyes looked at the door as he could hear and smell burning earth coming down towards the spire. She's here...he said sadly and within that second Claire landed on right in front of the spire. The old woman walking through the door with a nice basket of muffins for everyone. Of course outside was series of scorched earthed as she launched herself to the spire like the previous meteor. Hello everyone I wanted to welcome everyone with a muffin. Get them while their good and warm. She proceeds to walk around and hands a muffin to everyone. And when she reaches Azami...So what's up with the dead guards around here. I saw some bodies as I was approach my uh...decent. 

Wylfred's Mansion

Disregarding everything happening outside that he could see, Jeremy seemed to have been the only one that even bothered to hear the mixed sound of a maniacal, murderous cackle with a blood curdling scream just about a second before the thunderclap and storm. As a result, Jeremy took action, believing that a human has come to endanger the welfare of Wylfred and possibly others. But at the same time that he was concerned for Sir Wylfred, he was anxious for a chance to prove he is still Wylfred's right hand man. Using his swift movements to exit the mansion, Jeremy immediately goes into hiding while also begins to use his canine senses to smell and determine the intruder's location.

Surely enough, he picked up on the killer's scent fairly easily. Moving from tree to tree, making little noise as possible in the process, he landed some distance behind the intruder, hiding within the edge of the fog to ensure he isn't spotted. He then made a small chuckle that echoed slightly so the intruder could hear him. Looking at what the intruder was using to hide his cover made him chuckle again, but slightly louder. How pathetic that this man must be to not rely on stealth using silence and speed. Jeremy thought. "A shadow cloak, I see?" began Jeremy with his calm and cold voice. "That is but child's play. You are a noisy killer, and must be brought forth to Sir Wylfred at once. Resistance is futile."

Wylfred's Mansion

Wylfred transitioned back into his human form as he opened up the large doors for the other two to enter, though the giant werewolf may have had to duck a bit. Right on cue, raindrops began to drip outside, throughout the mist that obscured everything for non-werewolves.

"Don't worry. I have no intention of accepting such an inhuman request. I know everyone in this building and they're not my 'troops', they're my fellow comrades." Sir Wylfred clarified to them once they were all inside, just as Lance arrived. "If I had outright refused, the thing who calls itself 'Alyria' might've threatened the welfare of the werewolves in the mansion, which would've forced me to accept its offer. Now that I know of its existence, I can prepare myself...and the next time it comes, I shall destroy it before it can even come close."

That said, he let out a deep breath and his expression changed briefly from composed to terrified as he transitioned back into his human form. At the same time, the sharp sound of thunder echoed throughout the mansion, and though he paid no attention to it nor the heavy rain that quickly followed after, he certainly didn't think it was a coincidence that a storm had started right after the demon had showed itself and possessed the princess of vampires. The man's heart raced. He couldn't let such a monster interfere with his plans, or with the welfare of his fellow werewolves.

"Do you perhaps know what that thing was?" Wylfred asked, but dropped the subject as soon as he saw the girl. The human girl.  "What are you doing here, human?! Do you want to DIE?!" His teeth and nails began to grow sharper, his hair taking on a wilder look for a little bit, but then he managed to calm himself down after looking at her accomplice. He wrapped his arms around his back, gripping his wrists and trapping them where they were to stop them from lashing outward.

"Sorry, did you two come together...? If that's so, then you can stay - as long as your friend protects you. Some of the werewolves here are unused to humans and will probably lash out, even in their own human forms." He explained.

Lance nodded slightly at hearing Wylfred's answer. He even let out a small sigh of relief because of it, but once he heard him talk about the human girl, he got on edge again. Thankfully, he got a hold of himself and calmed down as he easily talked to the two. Now came another hard part for Lance...attempting to apologize and take the punishment for leaving the mansion like he did. He remembered the last time something like that happened, the poor guy was forced to infiltrate a phenomenon with the vampires...wasn't seen again. AND that was on a day where Wylfred was in a furious mood...perhaps things would be different for Lance...at least he hoped.

"S-Sir Wylfred..." Lance began, clearing his throat. "Forgive the interruption, but I have to apologize about leaving the mansion. I had no permission to...and yet I did. Just needed to have some air at least...but regardless, it won't happen again."

Wylfred's Mansion

Sir Wylfred sighed, and then smiled warmly. "It's okay, Lance, I forgive you. All you did was welcome our guests, after all." He stated in a calm voice, before turning back to the human girl. She appeared to be terrified out of her own mind, even though it had been her own choice to come here. It was silly, really. She was stumbling about with her words, trying to say something... something about a medic? No, perhaps he had just misheard.

Afterwards, he turned around to face the duo. "So what are your names?" Wylfred asked politely.

------

Noirlune Spire, first floor

Azami was slightly surprised and slightly impressed that Clarian had managed to arrive in just half of the time limit she had given in; that is, one minute, though she was uncertain about the little girl he had brought with her. What was she, eight, nine? Though with the unpredictability of hybrid genes, it may as well have been one or twenty, and the Doctor didn't doubt her potential nor her abilities for a moment. Being the daughter of two highly powerful beings from both races, she was bound to inherit something that could be useful.

That was when the dead guards were mentioned, and she frowned. Who could have done such a thing? Lately, there had been strange killings going about in the city of Noirlune, and although everyone else chalked it up to werewolves, she wasn't so sure. There was a serial killer on the loose, and as it appeared, he was using them as a cover to disguise his own mission of insanity. Maybe he was the one who did it. Or maybe it was something else. There was no telling. But she didn't have the time to investigate right now - she would have to put it on hold until the volunteers were occupied with their 'training'.

"...I'll see to that soon." Azami told Clarice, and crossed her arms as she glanced at the clock. They had thirty seconds left to ask a question.

------

Noirlune Spire, rafters

Disembodied entities that can materialize only where mana is high and plentiful. The Tellurion is a great source of mana, but as a consequence, attracts all sorts of psychic anomalies that would otherwise be incapable of interacting with the material world. Ancient beings, some of whom have gone insane. And there was a boy, a boy who stood there near the ceiling. He didn't mind the constant humming of the spire, but perhaps he would be disturbed by the underlaying static on his recording device once he checked it.

Once the Tellurion had accumulated enough energy, faint whisperings echoed about the ceiling. Depending on how good Raphael's hearing was, he may have heard bits and pieces. Although it may just be his imagination. There's no telling.

...@ci34ahuamn....

.......Yes hummmn....

Fronda spiaraaa cuurrzzzz offaate.

...F@@d eat?

No. Human.

Diediedieideidiedieidie?

THAkimzoon moonsell arlwaiswayt.

IdiOOOOOOT WKNFSD....#no.

Yes. Dier.

Whatever it meant, it made no sense.

Wylfred's Mansion

Things just weren't going Amisi's way, she had managed to get in the mansion, and it seemed that the Big Wolfy was protective of her, but gaining the trust of everyone of the wolfy people would not be easy, she couldn't even say a full sentence without getting tongue tied, luckily for her it seemed the leader had calmed down, this gave her the chance to not make herself look like a naive little girl.

"I....uhm....." the words wouldn't come out, especially after a second wolfy person looked like he was snarling at her, was it really that difficult to hold back against her? She partially felt like deli meat to them, but had to get that out of her mind. "My....My name is....." she was hoping that the large wolf would go first, but a part of her knew she had to say something.....anything. "My name......" she took a huge breath and then stated in nearly a squeak "my name is Amisi........I'm a healer from southern Lath please let me help you!"

Luckily wolves had great hearing, so they should have heard it, but it would have been rather embarrassing for the poor girl.......when she finally spoke she let out a sigh, she partially pursed her lips as she did so her sigh ended up sounding like "Nyaaaaaaan....."

Noirlune Spire, Rafters

Hearing down below, Rapheal seemed to have finally been found out, or at least his actions. "so it seems they finally found them....not bad considering I hid them, that woman has good eyes......" he said into the microphone around his collar quietly, he didn't notice how something made it play back to him. "The hell is...."

Raphael didn't know much about the tower itself, it wasn't something he felt was important so he didn't research more then it's publicly known schematics and personnel details, but despite the fact he knew this tower would be more then meets the eye, he didn't expect the voices he had heard, he remained perfectly still, lowering the rate in which he breathed so as to not interrupt what he was listening to. "Yamada you witch.....what are you doing here? These voices......." if he was able to replay them he would study them more, but he wasn't sure about it, he needed to get everything possible at this very moment, but it all came to gibberish. "Damn you Yamada......"

Archived