Ok i made this card for a "vocalist" archtype i'm making. This card is crazy good, but i tried making also hard to get out.

Ryker321

485280_577848092234875_1231497980_n.jpg

"This card can count as a vocalist for effect purposes. You may reveal this card from your hand to add one "escape your fate" from your deck or graveyard to your hand. When this card is summoned remove from play 1 monster that has attacked you directly this duel and all copies of that card from the hand, deck, graveyard, and extra deck. When this card is summoned by either ronnie or craig final form it may add their effects to this card and add 1000 attack points. If both final forms are used to summon this card this card Gains both of their abilities and has an Attack of 5000 and Defense of 5000. This card may not attack the turn it is summoned and it may not attack life points directly if they have less then 4000 life points. This card may attack up to 4 times against monster or once to life points. If it attacks two monsters it loses a thousand attack points till the next turn, if three or more 2000 attack points. The first time this card would be destroyed or removed from play by a card effect you may pay 1000 life points to negate and destroy that card. When this card is sent to the graveyard remove it from play. If this card would switch sides of the field instead remove this card from play and return the monster cards used to summon this to the field."

Sorry for it being a bit wordy and possibly the longest most absurd ability in yugioh but the difficulty of meeting this ritual makes this card likely to never be played or at least never at full power. Its not all good either. Tell me your thoughts on it, whether you like it or not, or simply if you think it looks cool or fun to play. Keep in Mind the rest of the cards i have made so far are not this crazy at all, and for the most part this archetype focuses on cards being out at the same time and new flip mechanics. This one is supposed to be one of those boss cards you want to play but might be better to pass up on if you don't have a good way of getting it out. 

Archived