Some cards from World of Warcraft

ivanbgpool

Well these aren't "from WoW I would say, they are from this website, maybe think rethinking your title wording. The cards don't make any sense what so ever. Their effects are bad, your equips doesn't do anything, their ATK and DEF are off the scale, I mean this is pop-culture, but that doesn't mean that you can't try. Your OCG is way off, some I don't even understand. The images looks like they were taken by a potato. You got copycats. Allround, bad attempt, even for Pop Culture.

I like the WarCraft universe since Part 1, so I think here is a review to those cards:

You should watch to write captial letters at the right place. Even though English is a language mainly with no capitals, them missing completely makes the desc look just ugly.

At least to some of those subjects, there are a lot of artworks. Would have been better than just use those screenshots looking like they are taking from the WoWWiki (which only uses 200 px).

To the spell cards:

Frostmourne looks nice, but is kinda strong.

Icecrown Citadel is OP.

Professor's experiment is useless?!

The two Putricide and his abomination are okay, but the enraged professor is just OP. Stronger than the Lich King? I don't think so.

The Three Blood Princes, besides their ugly triple artwork, and the first attack is too strong. Also you should define it as three different TARGETS, not attack three times per turn. Otherwise the Blood Princes could deal 8400 damage against the Life Points at one time.

Sindragosa = OP, no doubt.

AND WTF AT THE LICH KING?! HE HAS HIS FREEKIN 3700x2 + 1000 ATK IF EQUIPPED WITH FROSTMOURNE? THIS EQUALS 8400 ATK IF I AM RIGHT WITH MATH NOW!!!!

okay caps off.

You have to work hardly on improving this. Here are some points to work on:

-The grammar in the description

-The picture of the Blood Princes

-Sindragosa's effect

-Enraged Professor's stats

-Give Professor's (which you spelt wrong btw) Experiment an effect besides summoning the Enraged Professor maybe. Or write it onto the card.

-Nerf Icecrown Citadel. A lot.

-Take away the 1000 bonus ATK of frostmourne and maybe nerf the Lich King's attack bonus.

-Block the Blood Princes from attacking the same target three times.

Hope could you help. Your cards have potential. So don't get hated by Zazubat's meanness ;)

@Zazubat: Try to write less aggressive next time. You would have wanted that on your first topic as well ;)

Archived