Huntik Yugioh Cards

guardianlore9098

Gangel, when u read FU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U R A MOTHER FUCKING BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!! U BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U SHOULD GO TO HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO HELL WOULD BE TO GOOD 4 U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U SHOULD GO TO HELL BE KICKED OUT AND HAVE UR SOUL RIPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U R THE IMBODYMENT OF AN ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U R SUCH A BITCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! , first off when u comment negativly u should at least give the guy a chance to defend himself before U FUCKING lock him out of his own topic, second off I'M NEW AT THIS, SO PISS FUCKING OFF I don't even really know how the sight works, third off FU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U R A MOTHER FUCKING BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!! U BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U SHOULD GO TO HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO HELL WOULD BE TO GOOD 4 U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U SHOULD GO TO HELL BE KICKED OUT AND HAVE UR SOUL RIPPED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U R THE IMBODYMENT OF AN ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U R SUCH A BITCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE U DIE IN A FIRE AND GO TO HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!U R AN ARSEHOLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PISS OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PISS FUCKING OFF U MOTHER FUCK ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Note that this is realistic cards and you shouldn't be making unrealistic stuff that has multiple types and stuff. The stuff is also too small to see. If you don't know how something works maybe you should figure out before you mess around with it? You need to read the rules which explicitly state that no DIVINE or Divine-Beast-Type monsters are allowed.

Also, no monster may have an original ATK or DEF of over 5000.

Here are the rules: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/forum-0/announcement-53-new-custom-cards-section-rules/

Having that big block of retarded insults like "U R THE IMBODYMENT OF AN a******!" only portrays you as some sort of immature idiot. Please also learn to spell properly.

Archived