• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2nd App review: Chaos Sonic.
Bog standard application was my skim read reaction. Not a bad thing, you did your job in creating the app. It obviously is finished and that means you've done this to a tee.

His name, age, and sex qualify.

His personality is, indeed, a staple. He's your level-headed guy. Naturally a trope, but never a bad thing. In a War orientated Role-play, you will find that the reasonable one is a very vital role. Will be nice to bounce off against the reckless muchacho that is Renegade's character.

His appearance is approved.

There are issues apparent in his Combat Information: you state he has a Dragon Fang, taken from a Dragon fight in the past: how far back in the past was this? Also, was this during his time training? Also, regarding the Sword Dance, your character is the 1st generation of Vanguard that has actually been called upon. Not sure if this is relevant. Otherwise, he's fine. I love his units!

His other information is very interesting. Overall, he's a good character, and I'm content with him.

Please answer the given questions, as this will allow me to determine whether I can accept your app or not.

I haven't got the points, but it says that you'll consider those who dont.
But here's my app:
Name: Karen Alsiev
Appearance: Karen is slender with auburn hair that falls to about her shoulders with Dire Crow feathers braided in it. She dresses simply in a black T-shirt and black jeans.
Personality: Karen is a serious girl who is intensely loyal to her friends and deadly to her enemies. She will do anything for a friend, one of her few weaknesses. She was chosen as Quetzalcoatl's vanguard for her fierce determination to keep her friends safe.
God: Quetzalcoatl, the Feathered Serpent
Equipment:
One handed Maquahuitl
Sacrificial Dagger

Techniques:
Dual Sky Blades: Karen leaps into the air and delivers 3 slashes: 2 strong blows with the Maquahuitl and a thrust towards the chest with the dagger
Serpent's Bite: a blinding strike with the Maquahuitl followed by a sharp punch to the rib cage.
Shield Crush: Karen delivers a crushing blow designed to break through her opponents defenses.

Can someone give me some ideas on units? And I'll happily give up as many points as I can so you know I'll stick around.

Loki, I would think they would know each other, but in truth the time with other Vanguards would be determined by your Patron God's wishes: would you think Hermes would want Beth socializing with the other Vanguards?

ThorgrimZz, I apologize but I will not be accepting your application any time soon. Not only have you gone against the restriction that you cannot Vanguard a King of the Gods, which Quetzalcoatl is classed as, you also removed areas in the application form I deemed not permitted for removal. In addition to this, you have no Other Information which prompts me to believe you're not that interested in fleshing out a character, and the level of detail is less than convincing for me to allow you to play at this current stage in time.

Archived