• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Loki/Thar/Admin4(which do you prefer?): Would you like for Quillan to offer a ride?

Sorry I didn't respond to you sooner.

Thar is my most common name.

And no, the ride won't be necessary. My character isn't the type to accept hospitality let alone by a guy.

Question for Kyng: Are we allowed to powerplay the grunt enemies? As in, can we say that they're dead if we "kill" them?

Question for Kyng: Are we allowed to powerplay the grunt enemies? As in, can we say that they're dead if we "kill" them?

Absolutely yes. More than just yes, even. Grunt enemies are absolutely mediocre in my concerns, they're the Red Jacket Army if you will. It is sadistic (for obvious reasons) but they were just placed there to die. Try keep it to a reasonable level of course, you might be a super-soldier but you're not in two places at once. Your Power-playing of these insignificant NPCs can even extend to their dialogue.

The Jotunn (and generally, any named NPCs like the Gods (save your own), and in this case Ymir) are a different kettle of fish.

Before I post...I need some insight, Kyng.

Shall I have Genzai use Kame to go surfing towards the Jotunn's feet, then prepare for the ice slip?

Up to you man. Just remember, with these Jotunn in the centre of the Army of Ragnarok, you might have difficulties in terms of accessing them yet.

Plus unsure on what to post right now _-_

Is one of your units capable of crushing or destroying things? Someone needs to destroy the siege weapons while they aren't being manhandled.

Its a jellyfish...and a turtle...LOL

This is just a suggestion, but have you ever thought about using the turtle as a "bowling ball" to destroy objects with its momentous hard shell?

I'm here. Thought my post IC was enough, sorry

It is, I promise. I was just worried why the OoC was as deserted as a slut on her period XD

Sorry, been busy with last week of actual classes before the following week's finals...

Plus unsure on what to post right now _-_

I'm very happy you prioritize Education Chaos, but you know me: if you ever do have the time, just express your concerns on this thread so I can help overcome the issue! =O

This is just a suggestion, but have you ever thought about using the turtle as a "bowling ball" to destroy objects with its momentous hard shell?

...yes, yes, YES, YES, DO THIS CHAOS, YES

YES, YES, DO THIS CHAOS, YES

This made me want to cry it was so beautiful 

I'm very happy you prioritize Education Chaos, but you know me: if you ever do have the time, just express your concerns on this thread so I can help overcome the issue! =O

...yes, yes, YES, YES, DO THIS CHAOS, YES

Sorry, once again a bit busy xD I'll make sure you know next time...

As for that idea...I'll work it into a post when I got a free moment

The move actually analogizes more with curling than bowling, seeing as it slides with the turtle's ability to coat itself in ice.

Also, I'm very surprised that I wasn't thinking about Mario Kart at all when coming up with it.

Sweet! ^^

Just to make sure that I the God I picked was cleared, I can use Thoth from Egyptian mythology correct. 

If that is fine, I was going to give my character the power over words, and the likes. I know it could become OP but I'll make sure to give her satisfactory drawbacks and the likes. I just wanted to make sure my power choice was ok before I did all of the work.

Personal Information

Character Name: Nailah

Sex: Female

[spoiler=Personality:]Nailah was never one to speak unnecessarily  When she spoke it was always for a reason, and she never beat around the bush. To her words and language is important and shouldn't be wasted. Her father was Egyptian, and of all the gods he believed in he help high importance for Thoth. So in tern Nailah also came to heavily believe in Thoth, and it seemed as if it was fate because Nailah had a strong love for books, and the written language. Nailah also believes in a strict balance as does her patron God. In order to keep an overall balance in the world good and evil will need to coexistent  Due to this, Nailah, depending on which side needs to be balanced out that's the side she will be on.

When Nailah speaks she is honest to a fault, which at times can be endearing but there are times when Nailah really need to put a cork in it as more times than not it is her own words that get her into trouble. Though, she is just as skilled in getting herself out of trouble. When it comes to her comrades she looks out for them, and does everything in her power to help them if they need it and she is able to. 

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Appearance:]Nailah is as shown in the picture with a few alterations. For starters her hair isn't early as long, only reaching just above her lower back and there aren't any flowers in her hair. Nailah keeps her hair in a high pony tail as to avoid having it in the way. She does, however, wear the golden band around her right forearm, left wrist, and neck. The rest of them she doesn't wear. A for her outfit there are a few pieces to it. The first piece is a black body suit like in the picture. The only difference in that instead of being skirt like at the bottom it just goes into form fitting pants. The next is a white halter top looking item, and a red sash tied around her waist. The last item is actually a mask that only covers her mouth and has the hieroglyphs for 'silence' carved into it. Also she does not wear any shoes.[/spoiler]

Combat Information

God: Thoth

[spoiler=Equipment:]

Pseudo-Was (Pronounced as the Was in Wasp): This is Nailah's primary weapon, along with her martial arts skills. In Egypt her patron God is depicted holding onto a Was which is the staff in the picture. Because of that Nailah was gifted with a similar staff, not the real one of course, but one fashioned just for her and gifted from her patron God.

Words of Thoth: This isn't a tangible item and something that is innate within her. Being the fighter for Thoth - who is thought of as the father of most if not all knowledge and the creator of speech - she has a way with words. The technical term for the powers in Vocifery, and her ability works the exact same way. Whatever she speaks will become a reality. If she says 'pool' then an actual pool will appear out of no where. She can speak things in and out of existence. Because of this she would normally have to watch what she said, but due to her mask it prevents her words from becoming reality. Unless she removes it which she only does in battle, and when she is being absolutely serious. This uses up a lot of her energy. Also Words of Thoth are special attack words that Nailah cannot make up on her own. They must be taught to her by Thoth. Even if she knows the word for another attack, if she speaks it nothing will happen. However, everyday words such as pool, tree and other pictorial words are not considered in the category of Words of Thoth. So speaking normal pictorial words will not drain her energy.

[spoiler=Rules]

Have the power over words is dangerous indeed, and if Nailah isn't careful she can harm even herself or destroy the entire world simply on accident. Due to this Thoth has decreed certain rules.

1. Under no circumstance can she speak a person to death or bring them back to life. As death is not her patron's realm she would be disrespecting Osiris by doing so.

2. Due to it being such a powerful ability, and it's depletion of Nailah's energy quickly she can only speak 50 Words of Thoth per day. This wont change unless Thoth decrees it so.

3. In order for Nailah to pace herself, and not recklessly use her powers after every 10 Words of Thoth spoken she is required to wait 10 minutes before she can use it again. If she attempts to speak a Word of Thoth during this period nothing will happen.

4. When it comes to her binding spells, if the person she is using it on is equal to her strength or higher, even though they may be initially bound/halted, they can break through the magic instead of having to wait for it to wear off.[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Inventory:]

Ankh - A simple necklace meant to give her good fortune, and protect her life.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Attacks/Technique(s):]

General Attacks/Techniques

Martial Expertise: Nailah is knowladgable of different martial arts and utilizes this in close combat fighting
Staff Proficiency: Very skilled with a staff of any other weapon that remotely resembles a staff.
Agility/Speed: Great reaction time, and holds great speed in battle.
Stamina: Won't tire out easily in battle.
Language: There is't a single language that she cannot understand, speak or read. It more than likely a bonus due to who her patron God is.

Attacks/Techniques

She just uses normal martial arts, in conjunction with her staff. Nailah is strong, fast, and durable as it is. The only time she has powers is when using the Words of Thoth. However, she won't use those unless she is forced too. So it is never her first choice in battle.

[Spoiler=Words of Thoth]

These are some common words that she uses when in battle. 

مكررة (Muk-karara) - The word for duplicate. When she says this she thinks about the object she wants to duplicate as well as how many. She normally uses this on her staff. 

تمطر (Tum Turu) - Roughly meaning to rain down, for come from above. Usually used after Muk-karara to have her staff attack her opponent. She can also use this on other people's attacks (As seen when she used it on Leon's staff against the boar)

صرف (Suarafa) - Could mean deflect or to change course. When this said an invisible barrier forms around her, and is able to defend against most attacks. She can also project this barrier to other people in order to protect them. This is done by saying the object, the the word following. 

تقسيم (Tak-kuseem) - Roughly meaning split or to divide. When she says this word, she hits the object with her staff which then causes the object to cleave in two. For example, after saying this word, she would impale her staff in the ground causing a large fissure to form and rush towards the opponent causing them to fall between the cracks unless they manage to dodge. It has been used to slice monsters and even on a molecular level (as when splitting apart typhoons).

رمم (Remema) - A word that restores an object to it's original condition. Can be used as a way of healing others to near perfect condition.

لمع (Lama'ah) - A word that roughly means 'Shine' or 'flare'. Heat is collected at the head of the Was which Nailah fires off in three swings that creates arcs. Essentially it's a heat blast.

تخثر (Takhuthuru) - A word that means to 'freeze' or 'halt'. In order to use this she must specify the object she wants to use it on, followed by the word. This word, in theory, is supposed to completely halt the other person's movement.

رنين (Ren-neyna) - A word that means 'ring or to resonate'. When this word is spoken, a sharp, searing ringing noise shoots through the person's head for only 2 seconds. However, it leaves the person disorientated, dizzy, and temporarily blind(a bright white light) until that person's senses return. In all it would normally take 7-10 seconds for the effects to clear. Though it may leave the person with a headache. Unless the person is specified, this attack will hit everyone n the hearing range other than Nailah. 

Khafa - Meaning 'fist'. When his word is spoken two large glowing fist are projected outwards. They move when she moves, as if a part of her. This lasts for about 2 minutes, and then she must wait 10 minutes before using it again.

منيع (Maniya) - Meaning 'immune'. Works by saying the persons name, before this word. When it is said a hieroglyph appears on the person's arm for 'safety' which keeps that person safe from being effected by Nailah's "AOE" Words as a fail safe. The hieroglyph isn't visible, and will only go away is Nailah says the person's name followed by نزع (Neza'ah) which means 'to remove'. Or if she were to die.

More to come[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Unit(s):]

[spoiler= Isetnofret]
Unit Name: Isentofret - Meaning Isis is beautiful
Sex: Female
[spoiler=Appearance (Isis)]Scarlet%20Ibis.jpg[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Attacks/Techniques]

Song of Isis: When Nailah hears this song then all of her attributes increase by double, making her even harder to defeat. If Isentofret uses this song while Nailah is speaking the Words of Thoth, then the power of her words are doubled. Effect only last for 5 minutes.

Pain of Isis: Nailah is unable to hear this song. The reason being is that all who hears it will be subject to extreme pain. The effects only last for 5 seconds, however, it is more that enough time for Nailah to attack her opponent.

Will of Isis: If Nailah is weak, and needs help in battle Isenofret can transfer her power into Nailah giving her an extra 8 minutes of power. In which she will gain 10 extra Words of Thoth to use.

[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[Spoiler=Baruti]
Unit Name: Baruti - Meaning Teacher
Sex: Male
[Spoiler=Appearance(Baboon)]300px-Baboon-Intro.jpg[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Attacks/Techniques]

Energy Pool: The moment that Baruti is summoned then Nailah can use 10 more Words of Thoth, by tapping into Baruti's power.

Ground Pound: Rapidly slams his hands against the ground, causing violent tremors which can cause the enemy to become unstable. Nailah, however, is unaffected by the tremors and can move around normally.

Knowledge Keeper: Whenever Thoth believes that it is time for Nailah to learn more powerful words of power, then it is Baruti who teaches it to her. Rather than just a summon Baruti is more a guide and helper.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Other Information

Wishes to travel when everything is over
Spends most of her time in Thoth's home/Library

There finally done! ^^

Archived