Demonic Damnation Set (Finished)

Danilus

How do you like this set now you have seen all of it?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like this set now you have seen all of it?

• Its Great
    • Its Ok
    • I Dont Like It

This set is now finished, here is the complete list of all the cards in this set, and their page numbers.

You can also download the whole set if you want to in one zip file. 8)

Please try to leave a comment on your choice of vote.

Thanks.

[DEM-001] The Nine Hells of Baator (Page 1)

[DEM-002] Bel, Archdevil of Avernus (Page 1)

[DEM-003] Dispater, Archdevil of Dis (Page 1)

[DEM-004] Mammon, Archdevil of Minauros (Page 1)

[DEM-005] Fierna, Archdevil of Phlegethos (Page 1)

[DEM-006] Levistus, Archdevil of Stygia (Page 1)

[DEM-007] The Hag Countess, Archdevil of Malborge (Page 1)

[DEM-008] Baalzebul, Archdevil of Maladomini (Page 1)

[DEM-009] Mephistophelese, Archdevil of Cania (Page 1)

[DEM-010] Asmodeus, Archdevil of Nessus, Lord of Hell (Page 1)

[DEM-011] Asmodeus' Wrath (Page 1)

[DEM-012] Dispair of the Angel (Page 1)

[DEM-013] Samael, Archdevil of Caacrinolaas (Page 1)

[DEM-014] Dagon, Archdevil of Mastema (Page 1)

[DEM-015] Lesser Archdevil (Page 1)

[DEM-016] Greater Archdevil (Page 1)

[DEM-017] Zar'kor Dragon of Damnation (Page 1)

[DEM-018] Zar'kor's Damned Breath (Page 1)

[DEM-019] Dark Warrior of Damnation (Page 1)

[DEM-020] Magus Obscuritas (Page 1)

[DEM-021] Unholy Sacrifice (Page 1)

[DEM-022] Sword of Dar'kun (Page 1)

[DEM-023] Primordial Axe of Samael (Page 1)

[DEM-024] Aclahayr, Archdevil of Bar-Lgura (Page 2)

[DEM-025] Baphomet, Archdevil of the Nine Legions (Page 2)

[DEM-026] Voices of Madness (Page 2)

[DEM-027] Unholy Noctourne (Page 2)

[DEM-028] Aldinach, Archdevil of Clauneck (Page 2)

[DEM-029] Zaebos, Archdevil of Fury (Page 2)

[DEM-030] Kiara, Assassin of the Nine Legions (Page 2)

[DEM-031] Dragon Master of Damnation (Page 2)

[DEM-032] Undead Warrior (Page 2)

[DEM-033] Undead Counterattack (Page 2)

[DEM-034] Undead Magus (Page 2)

[DEM-035] Zombie Horde (Page 2)

[DEM-036] Darkness Embrace (Page 2)

[DEM-037] Halzophmet, Lord of Vampires (Page 2)

[DEM-038] Banner of the Undead (Page 2)

[DEM-039] Krell, Champion of the Undead (Page 2)

[DEM-040] Seal of the Ancients (Page 2)

[DEM-041] The Bride of the Masquerade (Page 2)

[DEM-042] Dr Zombie (Page 2)

[DEM-043] Zombie Flesh Eater (Page 2)

[DEM-044] Werewolf Shaman (Page 2)

[DEM-045] Flesh Reaper (Page 2)

[DEM-046] Manifestation of Devastation (Page 2)

[DEM-047] Dark Knight of Annihilation (Page 2)

[DEM-048] Flaming Fiend of Zyklon (Page 2)

[DEM-049] Death in a Box (Page 2)

[DEM-050] Sargatanas, High Ruler of Archdevil's and Patriarch of Baator (Page 2)

[DEM-051] Sargatanas' Tower (Page 2)

[DEM-052] Archdevil of the Nine Swords (Page 2)

[DEM-053] Elderond, Archdevil of Forceful Winds (Page 3)

[DEM-054] Lonely Soul (Page 3)

[DEM-055] Out of the Light, Into the Darkness (Page 3)

[DEM-056] Demonic Enlargement (Page 3)

[DEM-057] Archdevil Vargos, Prince of the Underworld (Page 3)

[DEM-058] Tzacos, Demon of the Underworld Lv 5 (Page 3)

[DEM-059] Tzacos, Demon of the Underworld Lv 8 (Page 3)

[DEM-060] Tzacos, Demon of the Underworld Lv 10 (Page 3)

For all those who have a dark side, I salute you. :twisted:

3y2886s.jpg

2ziv9ue.jpg

2cyr281.jpg

2m45c1v.jpg

Effect: This card can attack your opponent's life points directly. If this card attacks your opponent's life points directly, you may choose to reduce the damage done to 0 and instead place 1 Poison Token on one of your opponent's Monster Card Zones or Magic/Trap Card Zones. If your opponent plays a card in a zone occupied by a Poison Token, they lose 1500 life points at the beginning of each one of your turns that the card remains there.

34y5ndk.jpg

Effect: This card can attack your opponent's life points directly. When this card is normal summoned, place 1 Belial Counter (Atk 1000/Def 1000, 4 stars, Fiend, Fire) on your side of the field. This card cannot be attacked or effected by one of your opponent's cards while a Belial Counter is on your side of the field.

29pc614.jpg

2ppa1dx.jpg

2db9yjm.jpg

3ygxowm.jpg

Effect: When "The Nine Hells of Baator" is on the field, you may discard a card from your hand that includes the word "Archdevil" to destroy all magic and trap cards on your opponent's side of the field. At the beginning of each player's standby phases while this card is on the field, the respective player loses 300 life points.

2mxohs4.jpg

Effect: During your standby phase, choose one of the following effects. The effect lasts until your next Standby Phase.

1*This card cannot be destroyed as a result of battle or by a magic card effect.

2*This card cannot be destroyed as a result of battle or by a trap card effect.

3*This card cannot be destroyed by a trap or magic effect.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here are some more. :twisted:

3ynqssl.jpg

When your opponwnt attacks this monster in face-down Defence posistion, this card is treated as an equip card and is equiped to the attacking monster (damage is not clculated) The equiped monster and this card are destroyed during your opponents next Standby Phase. Your opponent then receives Direct Damage equel to the equiped monsters ATK.

2zio3g6.jpg

Once per turn during your main phase, if you control this card on the field, you can equip it to any card that has 'Archdevil' in its name. While equiped to a monster increase the ATK/DEF of the equiped monster by 500 points. If the equiped monster is destroyed as a result of battle destroy this card insted.

2u4lmk6.jpg

3z8qhw4.jpg

Where fo you get all the pics for the cards?

The sites I listed in the card making FAQ and google/yahoo image search.

[Edit] Here are more. :twisted:

ZarkorDragon.jpg

448plj8.jpg

2qiwdgo.jpg

Once per turn during your main phase' date=' if you control this card on the field, you can equip it to 'Zar'kor Dragon of Damnation' While equiped increase the ATK/DEF of the equiped monster by 600 points. If the equiped monster is destroyed as a result of battle destroy this card insted. This cards name is treated as a 'Archdevil'

[img']http://i3.tinypic.com/2hp4rrq.jpg[/img]

2wqqwk9.jpg

441yi5y.jpg

34iizjn.jpg

Wow Danilus, really innovative effects and cards. I like them. I have a couple of things however. I know that without the Nine Hells of Baator, your cards need more tributes than they should making them underpowered in that instance, but Dispater for example. It's not even underpowered if it does in fact have 1 tribute. 2600 DEF is a bit much for a monster that can be Normal Summoned, especially seeing as it's unnafected by the Nine Hells of Baator. I suggest one of two things to fix it. 1) Get rid of it's immunity to the Nine Hells or 2) Reduce it's DEF points to 2100 at the very most.

Oh and also Magus Obscuritas is crap. It can only Special Summon 1 Monster, seeing as Dark Warrior of Damnation's Archdevil ability is only active when it's on the field. I suggest you change the search range to Level 5, if not get rid of it altogether.

Wow Danilus' date=' really innovative effects and cards. I like them. I have a couple of things however. I know that without the Nine Hells of Baator, your cards need more tributes than they should making them underpowered in that instance, but Dispater for example. It's not even underpowered if it does in fact have 1 tribute. 2600 DEF is a bit much for a monster that can be Normal Summoned, especially seeing as it's unnafected by the Nine Hells of Baator. I suggest one of two things to fix it. 1) Get rid of it's immunity to the Nine Hells or 2) Reduce it's DEF points to 2100 at the very most.

Oh and also Magus Obscuritas is crap. It can only Special Summon 1 Monster, seeing as Dark Warrior of Damnation's Archdevil ability is only active when it's on the field. I suggest you change the search range to Level 5, if not get rid of it altogether.[/quote']

I agree with you on Dispater's effect so I am going to take its immunity to the Nine Hells of Baator away, as for Magus Obscuritas it dosent special summon its places a level four monster in the hand much like Reinforcements of the Army card.

[Edit] I have changed Dispater's effect, he is no longer immune to The Nine Hells. Also I have changed the search range of Magus Obscuritas to level 5 8)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived