Demonic Damnation Set (Finished)

Danilus

How do you like this set now you have seen all of it?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like this set now you have seen all of it?

• Its Great
    • Its Ok
    • I Dont Like It

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here are some more minions of darkness for your eyes to feast upon. :twisted:

Aclahayr-1.jpg

Note: This card has been changed, hence the non-existant 1st Edition circulation.

Baphomet.jpg

VoicesOfMadness.jpg

UnholyNoctourne.jpg

Aldinach-1.jpg

Note: This card has been changed, hence the non-existant 1st Edition circulation.

Zaebos.jpg

Kiara.jpg

DragonMasterOfDamnation.jpg

See previous page for the cards involved in this fusion monster.

Frunk's Rating for the Damnation Set:

Creativity: 10

Understandable: 10

Coolness: 10

Originality: 9.5

Playabilty: 9.5

Total: 9.8/10

Excellent, some of my favourite cards on this site, and likely my favourite set, though I do reckon you should crop some of the art to fit properly, if I were rating art, you'd only get an 8.5 because of that.

Here are more cards, including one Divine-Beast :twisted:

BrideMasquerade.jpg

When this monster destroys the following number of monster as a result of battle, the following effects are activated in order: One: Gain 500 LP for each Zombie-type monster on the field. Two: Special summon one 'Halzophmet, Lord of Vampires' from your hand or deck by Tributing this card and paying 1500 LP during your main phase.

DrZombie.jpg

FleshEater.jpg

WerewolfShaman.jpg

FleshReaper.jpg

Manifestation.jpg

KnightOfAnnihilation.jpg

ZyklonFiend.jpg

DeathBox.jpg

HellsCall.jpg

Sargatanas.jpg

Sargatanas, High Ruler of Archdevil's and Patriarch of Baator

This card cannot be Special Summoned or set. You must sacrifice a total of 5 'Archdevil' monster from your Graveyard or Hand and pay 2000 LP to Normal Summon this card to the field. This card cannot change sides during battle. When this monster destroys the following number of monster as a result of battle, the following effects are activated in order:

One: This monster gains an extra attack in battle. (Only once)

Two: This card cannot change battle position, regardless of any card effect.

Three: This card gains an extra 1000 ATK and DEF points.

Four: This card becomes immune to all spell and trap effects for the remainder of the duel.

Five: This card cannot be destroyed in battle.

SargatanasTower.jpg

NineSwords.jpg

I have 8 cards left to finish the set. 8)

And here are the final 8 cards in the 60 card set. 8)

Elderond-1.jpg

LonelySoul.jpg

DarknessLight.jpg

DemonicMegamorph.jpg

Vargos.jpg

TzacosLv5.jpg

As long as this card remains face-up on your side of the field, control of this card cannot switch. During the End Phase of a turn that this card destroyed a monster as a result of battle, send this card to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 "Tzacos, Demon of the Underworld Lv 8" from your deck or hand.

TzacosLv8.jpg

As long as this card remains face-up on your side of the field, it is unaffected by any Spell Cards. During the End Phase of a turn that this card destroyed a monster as a result of battle, send this card to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 "Tzacos, Demon of the Underworld Lv 10" from your deck or hand.

TzacosLv10.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Tzacos, Demon of the Underworld Lv 8" As long as this card remains face-up on your side of the field, you can negate the activation and effect of any monster effects and destroy them.

At long last this set can be laid to rest now that it has been totaly finished.

AWESOME set Dan. But?I hate to say it Danilus, but some of your cards are really badly worded. And I have to mention some of the effects of your cards that are seriously broken. Take 1 Aclahayr. Unless it?s tributed, it is completely indestructible. No way. Maybe once when it?s destroyed as a result of battle when it comes back, but that?s it. Aldinach next?It may be a small chance you?ll roll a 5/6. But it?s still a chance. Then you have an effect to rival Magical Scientists in many ways. Maybe a monster from your hand, but not a Fusion Monster. That?d be less broken. Hmmm, actually those are the only broken cards. And for a 60 card set, that?s pretty good. Now, I have one last thing to say?..Whenever I read the effect of Elderond, I die a little inside.

FLIP: When this monster is flipped face-up, the attacking monster is sent back to the owner?s hand.

That?s more hypocritical than The Hypocrite Card. What I?m guessing it should be is: When this face-down defence position is attacked and flipped face-up, return the attacking monster to the owner?s hand.

Guest setojim

i have never seen cards like those and you did an excellent job on making me suprised. i usally am not. i must say though, seal of the ancients is already a card. Other than that and the incorrect wording, you did perfect.

10:10

I love them!!! The Damnation cards are by far the best set in YCM history!

Frunk's Rating:

Creativity: 10

Originality: 9.5

Wording: 10

Playability: 9.5

Realism: 9.5 (Very hard to even get 8)

Coolness: 10

Artowrk: 9.5 (Caught up)

Total: 9.7/10 - Amazing, 0.3 off 100%, and people say my ratings are harsh... (They are really, but you earned that score)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived