Agent 007 (Edited, need lots of help)

-Doodle

Pretty nice build.

But Herald of Orange Light is crazy OP so I would run 2, and if possible 3.

I run Agents here and there and come to realize 3 Venus isn't so amazing. I usually ran 2 and sided 1.

I know it's very disagreeable, but I think letting go of 1 Venus and putting in 1 Orange Light, it would be great.

Plus, if you can, the other Heralds are great (Purple and Green) since the only thing that will save you from Mirror Force or dark hole is your Solemn.

Pretty nice build.

But Herald of Orange Light is crazy OP so I would run 2, and if possible 3.

I run Agents here and there and come to realize 3 Venus isn't so amazing. I usually ran 2 and sided 1.

I know it's very disagreeable, but I think letting go of 1 Venus and putting in 1 Orange Light, it would be great.

Plus, if you can, the other Heralds are great (Purple and Green) since the only thing that will save you from Mirror Force or dark hole is your Solemn.

I see alot of sense in 1 less Venus, I do get it more often than I want usually.

And I remember using the other Herlads in Agents once, I guess I could try again. Should I remove plague, reaper and sorcerer \2 of those to add in some Heralds?

I like the Chaos Mash-up you did in here, though.

But I would take out a Reaper and, if you really feel the need, take out the sorcerer and make use 1 Venus and replace them with heralds.

Though I don't know which other heralds you should put in there since all 3 of them are broken.

Well you don't need the Jupiters and 3 Venus is pretty necessary seeing that opening with one is optimal. 

I would replace the Jupiters is Heralds. 

Also if you're really going for card troopers then you should be playing call of the haunteds sense neither Hyperion nor Krystia have in SS restrictions.

Ok, I edited the deck, Heralds didnt work so well mained so far, so I sided the purple and ditched the green altogether, because I think cursed seal will be better against stuff like spellbooks...

The only one you should ever run is Orange...

I would take out Jupiters for Troopers, then take out 1 Kristya (2 is inconsistent), Tour Bus and maybe Book of Moon for 2 Call of the Haunted and a Judgment.

Put it this way.

If you open 2 Tour Guide when you're playing Tour Bus also you'll either summon Tourguide and grab Tour Bus, but then have a practically useless Tourguide in hand or summon the Tourguide from hand. If you open 2 Tourguide when all you're playing is 2 Tourguide you'll just have to summon the other Tourguide from hand, which is not much worse than having it dead in hand. The only possible situation where you might want Tour Bus is if your opponent Warnings your first Tourguide but Warning is at 1 and that's unlikely. Tour Bus is never good to draw and you'd always rather draw something more useful e.g. Call/Judgment. The same goes for Night Assailant.

tl;dr only play 2 Tourguide.

Put it this way.

If you open 2 Tour Guide when you're playing Tour Bus also you'll either summon Tourguide and grab Tour Bus, but then have a practically useless Tourguide in hand or summon the Tourguide from hand. If you open 2 Tourguide when all you're playing is 2 Tourguide you'll just have to summon the other Tourguide from hand, which is not much worse than having it dead in hand. The only possible situation where you might want Tour Bus is if your opponent Warnings your first Tourguide but Warning is at 1 and that's unlikely. Tour Bus is never good to draw and you'd always rather draw something more useful e.g. Call/Judgment. The same goes for Night Assailant.

i would like to add that while tour bus is always bad, night assailant is nice in certain decks (ie macro rabbit) where the effect can actually see use and go off. but for a faster deck like this its not a good option. never ever use tour bus because its horrendous.

The only one you should ever run is Orange...

I would take out Jupiters for Troopers, then take out 1 Kristya (2 is inconsistent), Tour Bus and maybe Book of Moon for 2 Call of the Haunted and a Judgment.

Jupiters work really good so far, so i will not remove more than one of them, if at all. About tour Bus I will explain later.

And a question about Trooper- Wouldnt it be risky to run it, because of milling Shine Balls, or, one should like, idk, use it only after venus did her thing or something?

I do agree on Kristia, so for now  will replace it with Judgment, and after some tests I'll see if I should remove Jupiters and TBU for the other stuff.

Thanks for commenting :)

i like tour bus, but maybe night assailant would be a better choice. it's still a target for tour guide and gives you destruction

You don't need either. Just play 2 Tour Guide.

Put it this way.

i would like to add that while tour bus is always bad, night assailant is nice in certain decks (ie macro rabbit) where the effect can actually see use and go off. but for a faster deck like this its not a good option. never ever use tour bus because its horrendous.

I totally understand that, but TBU can just recycle the TGU. I mean, TGU summons TBU from hand\ deck and xyz for something. Then, the first time you detach, detach TGU. The second time you detach\ when the xyz is going to the g\y with the TBU, TBU returns the TGU to the deck thus allowing me to use TGU's effect a second time this duel.

I'll test it a bit more and see what I should do, but thanks for the comments :)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived