The Android's Dungeon Webcomic Emporium

The Warden

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8-Bit is hardly imposing, you have absolutely no deadlines to catch up to. Sure, 1255 pages, but that's nothing compared to a newbie trying to catch up in Homestuck.

I used to read Grim Tales and Sugar Bits, plus PPGD, long time ago, but I got bored of them, especially when the updates basically became a page every two months.

As I said before, I like Him. He was a pretty neat villain, considering Satan existed in a show like PPG. Though, since he's not chasing little girls anymore, Him probably needs other things to spend his time on. Granted, I always thought of him as a bit of a fashionista.

Bah, I suck at lineart. Not that I'm like painfully terrible, but I just can't seem to make the curves flow.

I was thinking of starting a comic of a chibi knight who's scared of pretty much anything that moves, sort of as a spin-off of my friend's comic, but again, I tried linearting the guy from a quick sketch I made of him and it looked like a South Park character with black outlines. WTF

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Username: Kazooie

Read a Webcomic before?: A couple, yes.

How many have you read?: Misfile, Awkward Zombie, VG Cats, I've been reading Rare Candy Treatment along with a rather sad Pokemon Leafgreen Nuzlocke comic as well. Not a ton, but enough to waste a day or two.

Submit a Webcomic for the Collection: A Petty Nuzlocke Challenge

Archived