I get one game free for the Xbox 360, I need to know what game!

Johan Liebert

I can get any game, has to be out already, I'm 14, aloud to play anything except gta. I'll comment on suggestions that I have owned, since I've owned alot of xbox 360 games (was stupid and sold alot of them w/out playing them that much, don't do that anymore).

Games I Have Right Now:

Halo 4

Call of Duty: Black Ops II

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 

Battlefield 3

WWE '13

Dishonored

Madden NFL '13

Mortal Kombat

Kinect Sports

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron

Kinect Adventures

Gears of War 3

Halo: Reach (Broken)

Injustice: Gods Amongst Us is a solid choice if you enjoyed MK. Other than that, you could always get something like Borderlands considering how much of an FPS fan you seem to be.

ive played both borderlands, never owned one though. Btw, injustice, naruto ultimate ninja storm 3, skyrim, mass effect trilogy (bundle), and and bioshock 1 were my top 5 picks...

TR 2013, its an enjoyable game, and it has huge replay value imo.

tomb raider was one game on my top 10 games in 2013 list :)

Off the top of my head,

Skyrim

Halo 4

Tomb Raider

Bioshock Infinite

Injustice

By the way, you're allowed to play Mortal Kombat but not GTA? O_o

mk is definitely more violent, by a long shot,  but overall GTA is more innapropriate. p.s. already own halo 4, says in topic post... p.s.s. its tommorrow (when i choose)

It's a stand alone game - you don't actually need any previously played Bioshock games to enjoy it (I say this because I haven't played any of the previous ones and I enjoyed the game).

I also recommend it because it's got amazing graphics, addicting / fun gameplay, and a good story, 3 elements that really bring this game up.

Also I recommend it because it's probably a good contender for Game of the Year 2013, so you got that.

It's a stand alone game - you don't actually need any previously played Bioshock games to enjoy it (I say this because I haven't played any of the previous ones and I enjoyed the game).

I also recommend it because it's got amazing graphics, addicting / fun gameplay, and a good story, 3 elements that really bring this game up.

Also I recommend it because it's probably a good contender for Game of the Year 2013, so you got that.

alright, ill save up and buy it :)

Of course, that is if you can stand gore - it is a Bioshock game after all. Nonetheless, I think you might find it a refreshing FPS after playing COD; I say this because I played this game after playing Black Ops II and I was simply amazed by the graphics and story. (Although I still love Treyarch's Zombie mode - that thing is really addicting!)

Archived