Zacks Randoms: Ravenous Alley Lurkers

Zacktheflash96

Ravenous Alley Lurkers

Level: 2

Attribute: Earth

Type: Beast

214612.jpg

Lore

When your opponents declares an attack, target that monster to special summon this card (from your hand) and negate the attack. If a monsters attack was negated this way; equip this face up card to that monster. During your opponents next standby phase, destroy a monster equipped with this card. When a monster is destroyed and sent to the graveyard by the effect of this card; gain life points equal to its DEF. The effect of "Ravenous Alley Lurkers" can only be used once per turn.

Looks like we got a hand trap O.O

I was actually surprised to see it had 1k ATK. Not much but over twice Maxx "c"'s ATK.

Unlike most hand traps it special summons itself (so cards like krystia and solemn warning/judgement can stop this.

It seems rather balanced really as an equal. It negates an attack so potentially stalls or protects a monster whilst also removing the trouble monster however it is slow as you may be unable to get past said monster and might have to wait for the destruction effect on the following standby phase.

As far as hand traps go it is one of the best and for decks like frog monarchs a real gift to be praised.

I wasn't expecting you to ever make a decent card but you somehow did. >.<#

However in all honesty I don't feel like the healing effect is necessary at all. (Who heals in yugioh? I don't).

Archived