Realistic powerpuff girls archetype deck

solva

Interesting: I'd not have made cards for the villains as well. I have cards for the Powerpuffs in my Cuteness Counterattack Set, plus Ponyfications in my Pony Friendship Set. I notice you made the villain gangs into archetypes by including the gang names in the card names, but you did not do this for the Powerpuff Girls themselves.

I would recommend going through your cards to look for grammatical and spelling errors. One such grammatical mistake you fixed in your later cards. That would be putting a card's name in quotes. Also, does the text that says to tribute 1 "Blossom," 1 "Bubbles," and "Buttercup" also mean you can summon more than one "Blossom," "Bubbles," and "Buttercup" at once? That could get... confusing. I also thought Blossom + Bubbles + Buttercup would equal Bell, not Bunny (who was unstable and died). The Girls themselves could probably use significant stat boosts, so they're more on par with the Rowdyruffs.

When the text on a card becomes too small to read, please be sure to repost it below the card, so we can read it and comment on the card. Some of your pictures also appear squashed. By cropping the pictures in simple programs like MS Paint you can avoid that, and your characters will be more comfortable. You also have two copies of "Boomer."

I look forward to seeing more.

• 1 year later...

Archived