Project Shrine Maiden [Toyo Set Preview]

Above: 90% of video tags on Youtube. 

So yeah. New rule in RC that will only impact me. Seriously, why can't I have "KONAMI, Y U MAKE ATLANTEANS" or "I have no idea what I'm doing" anymore? 

Anyway, for some weird reason I got the idea of making a Miko archetype as foil to Konami's Bujin. I don't have the time, patience nor physical ability pull it off now because I have a fever but expect to see it over the next coming week(s). Maybe I'll have the effect revolving around revealing themselves in the hand for... effects perhaps. And yes, because this is a set preview, I tried to make it so that it can be used on it's own as a singular card. Just wait for the full archetype and see how well it (hopefully) works with the others.

P.S: Shard, this isn't Touhou. You came to the wrong thread m8. 

[spoiler=#Level4Effect]

When this card is added to your hand (either by card effect or by Drawing it): You can reveal it to your opponent. When this card in your hand is Revealed by a card effect: Special Summon this card from your hand. If you do, target 1 Face-down card on the field; Destroy it.

[/spoiler]

219125.jpg              

Wait, according to RC rules the effect must be posted BELOW the card, which means this is gonna be locked! *le gasp*

P.S: Shard, this isn't Touhou. You came to the wrong thread m8.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PIU3iPcu74

It seems legitimate enough. Level 4 LIGHT Spellcaster with decent stats. Randomly hitting Face-Downs is nice, I'm not sure what can search this. You may want to make a search card for the archetype. I'm not sure how well designed random draw to summon actually is, but as long as you attempted to balance out the cards well enough, you shouldn't have too much an issue. Would it work if the hand is revealed by an effect like Mind Crush or Dragged Down into the Grave? If so, I'd probably reword it to only work with it's own revealing effect, although I'm pretty sure that's a game mechanic, not an effect. Otherwise, it kinda reminds me of Infernity Archfiend. Honestly, I only came to this topic because of the title, making me think you was doing a TH card set. *grumble* Anyway, I want to see the rest of these, they look intresting.

Just don't make a Yamato-esque searcher, please.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PIU3iPcu74

Honestly, I only came to this topic because of the title, making me think you was doing a TH card set. *grumble* Anyway, I want to see the rest of these, they look intresting.

Your puny Hokuto no Ken references wont work against the Peerless Wind God I stole from Aya. 

Silly little Shard, making Pop Culture cards is for children. 

And yeah, according to my ruling card-book-pamphlet, the effect works if it was revealed by other card effects, such as Mind Crush and the other Miko cards so it isn't completely on it's own. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived