Create your own adventure:New Battle City [looking for characters]

Hälō

Hello guys, I’ve been planning the coya for a while, and I thinks it final  time to put it into motion.

The rules are as follows :

1) This cyoa does not operate under any specific time frame. I am doing it this way to avoid any disruption of the story due to the schedules of the players.I’m going to try and run the story in a way that it can function no matter how many players are currently active.

2) All duels will be hosted on YGOPRO (Can be downloaded here: http://www.ygopro.co/Home.aspx) I will inbox the contestants to set up the matches, don’t worry you won’t be disqualified if you cannot fit the match into your schedules. (I get that we have lives)

3)You can only control your own character during "free will choices"

4) All NPC’s will be controlled by me,that includes dueling. I will also be responsible of keeping track of wins, and other important things.

5)Now onto  the most important thing… Decks! I want you guys to have fun, and use decks that really feel like they belong to your characters. So no meta decks! When I say “No meta” I’m not telling you not to use mermails, fire fist or anything like that… I’m simply telling you to be creative with them! Upon creation of your character I will ask you to inbox me their deck list (So I can approve it, and keep record for story purposes). You can make small changes to your deck whenever you want, but you can only completely create a new deck  at the end of the season. So choose your character’s decks wisely.

6)Have fun.  And inbox me any questions you might have :)

Now for character creation there will be 8 slots excluding my character (Yes I have a character. His name is Seto Kytes, and he will serve as my avatar)

Here is an example of how you make your character. Remember its first come first serve.

Name: Seto Kytes

Appearance(can be as detailed  as you want ): Very slim build, with messy brown hair. He is always seen surrounded by guards.

Personality : Calm and easy going.

Deck type: Photon/ Galaxy

Duel spirit(note: Your duel spirit must be in your deck. It can be Side,extra,or main ): Dimension wanderer

Background(Just say something about your character, like why they are participating in the tournament): The current owner of KaibaCorp. He has decided to host the 2nd battle city tournament for unknown reasons.

Ok guys lets get started. :3

Archived