Bunny Support

Misawa

First Time Uploading Picture, if anything goes wrong (eg. picture does not show up, etc...) please tell me (advice and solutions would be nice as well). Please give me feedback and advice :)

[spoiler='Rabbit Fields']

Field Spell Card

[spoiler='Picture'][attachment=37572:Rabbit Fields.jpg][/spoiler]

Effect:

The ATK of all face-up Normal Monsters becomes 0. All face-up Normal Monsters cannot attack. Once per turn, if you have 1 "Rabbit", "Bunny", "Bunilla", or "Creepy Coney" monster on your side of the field, Special Summon as many "Bunny", "Rabbit", or "Bunilla" monsters from your deck in face-up Attack position. You cannot Xyz or Synchro Summon the turn you activate this effect.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Rabbit Hiding Hole']

Quick Play Spell Card

[spoiler='Picture'][attachment=37573:Rabbit Hiding Hole.jpg][/spoiler]

Effect:

All "Rabbit", "Bunny", "Bunilla", and "Creepy Coney" monsters on your side of the field, are switched to Face-Down defense position. All monsters affected by this effect cannot be targeted for Attacks this turn.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Jumping Out']

Quick Play Spell Card

[spoiler='Picture'][attachment=37574:Jumping Out.jpg][/spoiler]

Effect:

Reveal up to 5 face-down "Rabbit", "Bunny", "Bunilla", and "Creepy Coney" monsters on your side of the field, all revealed cards are switched into face-up Defense Position (flip effects are activated at this time). 

[/spoiler]

Sorry about the attachments, I know they are frowned on... I just don't know how to get a picture on the post with any other way without it saying "You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community." Sorry :(, if you could tell me how to correctly upload images, that would be nice.

First of all, I am so happy to see these cards. It is nice to know that I am not the only person who sees the potential of a Rabbit themed deck. That being said, There are several problems with them.

General- the art is bad. I'm sorry, but it is. If you can't find good art, that is fine, but you might consider putting them in the "Written Cards" section. OCG could use some work, but that comes with time and practice. Might have been intentional, but none of them affect Rabidragon at all (except for the field's effect that affects Normal Monsters) because it isn't a "Bunny" "Rabbit" "Bunilla" or "Creepy Coney." Also, you misspelled Bunilla (two Ls, one N, not the other way around).

Rabbit Field: Why do you want to make the normal monsters completely helpless? for Bunilla or Dark Rabbit it might not matter so much, but it is a big deal to Rabidragon. I like the summoning effect, but putting them in attack with no way to synch or overlay them, with some of them having 0 atk is just asking to take damage. Also, the summoning effect as written can't summon Creepy Coney.

Rabbit Hiding Hole: This is a decent card. It lets you reuse the effects of Mecha Bunny, Creepy coney, and (possibly) wind up rabbit, keeps Inaba White Rabbit on the field, prevents attacks, and puts the high defense ones into defense position, all at quick-play speed. not a bad card.

Jumping Out: I don't understand this card. I mean, I get what it does, I just don't get the need for it. it just flips the rabbits face up? the only reason I can think of for this card is to get their flip effects off before a Dark Hole or something. otherwise it is way too limited since it only affects the rabbit cards. Most of the time this card would lose out to Stumbling I think.

I could see that they chain together (Field summons rabbits, they Hide, then they Jump Out and activate their effects), but the other effect of field is just weird and Jumping out feels unneeded. That's not to say it is unneeded, I'm just some guy on the internet, what the hell do I know, I'm just giving my opinion.

....Holy crap. I did not mean to ramble that much, I am so sorry. I do love the idea of Rabbit support cards, and I applaud you for making them, but I think they could be improved.

Thanks for your opinion, the reason I made jumping out is for Creepy Coney's effect. Rabbit Fields allows four other Bunnies to join it, Hiding hole just stalls or flips them face down in case Creepy Coney is in Attack position then Jumping Out flips them for 4000 damage. You're correct on the fact that it can dish out some damage when being dark holed though, I will try to find better pictures, thank you for your feedback and opinion :)

Archived