rank-up pirate

So I noticed that the Japanese rank-up magic cards have "RUM" spelled out on them in English letters, and I made a joke about it on the status feed. Then I thought that having a searcher for rank-up-magics would be cool. I wasn't sure what to make it ascetically, but then I thought "what about a pirate who stole (pirated lol) rank up magic from the barians or whoever has it in the anime" [don't spoil it for me: don't answer that]. Thus I made this.

Rank-UpPirate_zpsf7ee5ccc.jpg

When this card is Normal Summoned, you can add 1 "Rank-Up-Magic" card from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.

I don't know the full list of what rank-up magic can summon, so if I've broken something by making it searchable I'm sorry I had no idea.

Actually wanted a Rank-Up searcher for some time now, I hope they release one. Anyway, it's actually pretty nice, has fairly low ATK an DEF, no additional effects to make it OP, can miss the timing, and can go into a Rank 4. I will say that the picture doesn't really go well with the "pirate" theme, but it is also just a joke, so I don't really care.

I think I'll keep it, also I made a rank-up-magic to go with it

I don't think you can just post another card, it will need to be in a new thread, as this is no longer a single thread. The card is alright, gets more Xyz Materials, but it probably won't need it, as the monster will most likely already have a ton of Xyz Materials on it from before.

Archived