-46- The Supernatural Rissing (46's revival) [PG-13/OoC Thread/Started/Always accepting]

This seems really interesting, I hope my application is up to standards. Forgive the cleche race choice, but I couldn't resist. This rp sparked an idea and I went with it.

[spoiler=app]Name: Johnathan White aka The White Wolf
Affiliation(Human, Supernatural Creature or 46 member?): Supernatural Creature
(If supernatural creature) What Race?: Lycanthrope
(If supernatural creature) Element(optional/depends on your race): N/A

(If 46 Member) Which Division?:

(If 46 Member) Which Rank?:
[spoiler=Powers or abilities:]

Lycanthrope transformation: Johnathan can transform into a Lycan during the light of the full moon or at will (at the cost of lowered strength)

Moon light: Moon light, especially that of a full moon, increase Johnathan's Lycan abilities (speed, strength, and stamina).

Lycan speach: ability to speak with wolves and other canine animals.

Lycan healing: Lycan's heal much faster than humans. i.e. something that would put a human out of the fight for a week would heal completely in two to three days.

Heighten senses: In human form John has sense that are much stronger than that of a human

Sent masking: John has learned how to effectively mask the sent he gives off that staples him as a Lycan. Making his sent seem like that of a human.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Weapon( s ):]

Human form:

Two-handed broadsword 

Lycan form:

Teeth and claws[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Appearance:]

Human: John stands 6 foot tall weighing about 190 lbs having a very slim muscular build with tanned skin and amber colored eyes. John's face is well sculpted, aside from the large scar running diagonally down, left to right, on his left cheek. His natural white hair hangs down just past his shoulders and is normally worn in a ponytail, held up by a black ribbon tied in a knot. Unlike most Lycans John has wolf like teeth in his human form, although his teeth are sharp and slightly larger than a humans they do not impair his speech. John's arms have black tribal tattoos that crisscross down from the tops of his shoulders to just above his wrists, along with the wolf print tattoo on the back of his right hand that has a blue tear drop hanging from the claw closest to his thumb. 

Lycan: In Lycan form John stands 8 feet tall, the color of his amber eyes deepens, becoming the definition of rage when fighting with everything he has. His hair is short around his face and hands, showing the scar on his face which is now just behind the base of his snout, lengthening under his chin and on the top of his head. John's Lycan form shows only the tattoo on his hand with an additional red tear on the opposite side that appears when John is consumed by his battle lust.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Clothes:] Johnathan usually wears a full black outfit all hand stitched leather jacket, loose fitting jeans, and an Egyptian cotton shirt. When carrying his sword he wears its black leather scabbard at his waist to his left side.The jacket he wears carries the same paw print, dyed in white, that is tattooed on his hand on the left shoulder, but it does not have the tear on the claw closest to his back. He wears black leather combat boots, normally worn with his pants over them.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=A little about your character:]

Johnathan was born in the year 4150. He lived a rather quiet life in the forest ,about ten miles from the nearest town, with his parents. John knew what he and his parents were, but never fully grasped it until he transformed for the very first time at the age of 14. Johnathan's father spoke with him as the painfully slow transformation happened keeping an even calming tone he said "Remember son, the wolf empowers you, but you must never let it consume you. The wolf is a great creature, but he seeks only to grow in power. This is not our way, we fight to protect the weak and those who can not protect themsel..." at that moment a loud explosion and a scream from John's mother echoed through the forest, John's father stood saying quickly "Stay here, if I am not back soon run with all your heart into the forests and do not look back." John could only nod through the pain of his first transformation. With that his father left and John wept when he heard the pain filled howls of his parents as they fought for their lives and the safety of their child. John crept as quickly as he could away from the noise finding refuge in a large bush till he fully changed into his Lycan form, scared and alone the young Johnathan ran with everything he had till first light of the next day where he crept into a cave and fell, drained from the run and his transformation. John stayed in the cave, hunting as best he could by night. Once the full moons light no longer shone at night John walked back to his home over several days to find his home burnt to the ground, two  stakes stuck out the ground, but Jacob did not dare look at what sat atop them. He knew now what happened that night. A rival family of Lycans had attacked, killed his parents, and burnt down his home. John spent the rest of his life becoming stronger promising on the spirits of his parents that he would avenge them. Staying close to where his home stood John lived a life close to the land, hunting as much as possible while the moon is full and training his mind and body during the waning and waxing of the moon. After twenty long years John caught wind of the the rival family and followed their sent till he came upon their den. He waited till the full moon was at his highest then walked out of the trees in human form to the clearing that surrounded the den and stated very calmly "I know you're in there, surely you caught my sent long before I got here. Come out, show yourself to the one who will be your undoing." four sets of eyes loomed from the darkness of the cave. The four Lycans emerged from the cave, the largest laughing and saying "What business does a human have here." with a smile John replied "Killing those who attacked my family twenty years ago. Today is the day all your wrongs will be erased." with that John transformed, his white fur flowing in the wind John shouted "I will send you to the depths where the light will never shine on your pathetic souls!" a battle raged till dawn when John killed the last of the Lycans. As John left he smiled, his family avenged and his mind at peace he became a wanderer of the world and seeing all it had to offer. Finally settling in London in 4185.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality:] John is very protective over those he considers his family or friends, while generally calm and overly nice he can become fierce when these people are threatened. He is very set in ways and follows his Native American tradition to the letter. He wears a smile when it is appropriate in his eyes and always offers words of wisdom instead of straight answers. When John gives into his darker side his words become cryptic and twisted to levels that scare those that have never seen him angry. While in Lycan form John avoids talking, but will occasionally offer a warning to his enemy to give up before they meet the souls of the fallen.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

I like it, having a fellow Lycan will be interesting, expecialy when he has so many traits similar to Dimitri's.
You're in, app added and now we are only 1 member short.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, this looks pretty interesting ^^ I'll have an app up by the end of the day 

That is good to hear, will be waitign to see it.

EDIT:
Hey I recover these 2 characters fo mine, and I might be getting them back in the RP, but I would like some oppinions.

[spoiler=Lini Kurumu]
Name: Lini Kurumu
Supernatural Creature or 46 member: Supernatural Creature
(If supernatural creature) What kind: Succubus
(If supernatural creature) Element: Darkness
Powers or abilities: Can Hypnotise man and women to do her bidding, can cast multiple damaging spells when needs to fight, and can use her dark power to manipulate her suroundings to her advantage aswell as a great sword fighter.
Weapon( s ): A long curved sword that gets thiner towards it's tip
[spoiler=Aperance/Clothes:] 2ajs55x.jpg [/spoiler]
A little about your character(optional): -not yet made-
Personality: Lini likes to tease people, is realy careful about her teammates, is realy energetic, like to play with people's emotions and minds sometimes, is kinda perverted at men too, a bit flirty and is kinda destructive.

[/spoiler][spoiler=Oerou/Golem:]Name: Golem(when meet Dimitri and is named by him his name is: Oerou)
Gender: none, but is called as "he" and "him" when someone is talking about him, so male.
(If supernatural creature) What kind: Golem
(If supernatural creature) Element: Thunder
Powers or abilities: Can manipulate thunder trought his body, fights the way he can, but is very strong and can take a lot of damage, he have a level for his eletrical power, that is divided into 3 parts: None power acumulated(NPA, can use small power like thunder punches or rushes), Minor power acumulated(MPA, can use minor thunder attacks like lauching thunderbolts from his back or jump and fall on the ground with eletricity on his feet that make a large shockwave), Higher Power acumulated(HPA, Can unleash a huge explosion of electricity) and Overload (OVL, turns almost unable to control his power and use his small control to shoot a giant energy shot but after that he get realy realy realy! slow, and almost "die").
Weapon( s ): Fists and raw power.
Aperance: Big and Heavy Iron boots, his legs are made of flesh and iron for mobility and endurance, the external part of it is Blue, his knees are made of a special rock with metal around it and semi-indestructibles wires to make him able to walk, his waist is made of metal with super hard glass capsules that have wires for eletrical discharge, he is naturaly kinda curved because of his legs conditions and torso, his torso have irons plates and it is bent foward, with eletrical cilindrical super hard glass bulbs on his back, chains coming out from his back(that was what was holding him), his arms are long with the same kind of materials as his legs, he have coper gloves connected to iron bracelets with the wires so it won't colapse, his arm also have way smaller iron bracelets on the biceps like muscles, the shoulder are made in the same thing as the elbows and knees, his head have iron bandages and normal bandages covering most of it, leaving his mouth and left eye uncovered he have some spikes coming out of his head too, his eye is a big and round scarlet ruby.
Clothes: look above /\
A little about your character(optional): Created by a scientist long ago he was locked inside a Iron egg like mechanism in the deepest dungeons of a castle due to his nearly uncontrolable power, he slept for thousands of years inactive for saving his power, one day long after the castle crumbled a lighting stroke his "capsule" awaking him, the passage of the years made his un-natural brain start do develop a personality and soul, making him enable to think for his acts and control his power by his own will, he nows wanders the ruins of a town but unware of it, he thinks that all are scared of him and hide, he searches for one who doesn't hide from him.
Personality: It is still under development like said before, but is normaly kind with those that are kind with him.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Done with the app... Sorry about poor quility >__> my laptop died, and I lost the original. 

[spoiler=App]Name: Victor (last name unkown)

Affiliation: Supernatural

Race: Human/ Elder Vampire  

Element: Blood

Powers or abilities: 

-Blood based regeneration: As a host for an elder Vampire, Victor is granted regeneration that is superior to even that of a high level undead. Allowing him to repair damage and regrow limbs at an astonishing rate, though it appears repairing excessive damage does require a lot of stamina. (Works at a far lesser extent in sunlight)

-Blood body: Victor's body holds the blood of the victims he consumes. Allowing him to store in human amounts, inside himself at all times.

-Blood manipulation: The user can control his blood at an extreme degree. 

-          Blades of blood: Victor turns his blood into crescent blades, and fires them at his target.

-          Bloody Drill: Victor forms a spiraling drill out of blood.

-          Sanguine Dragon: Victor uses all the blood in the general area to great a dragon. Its size is dependent on the amount of blood used.

-Black blood: The blood of an elder Vampire flows through Victor. Seemingly sentient, this blood can become as hard as iron within seconds, and will rush to protect its host. Black blood can also be used as a healing agent, but will form a connection between those who were healed and the Vampire.

- Elder Vampire blood consumption: Similar to that of an elder Vampire, Victor can consume the blood of his pray, granting him their knowledge, memories, and increasing his own power. (Can be used in Sunlight.)

- Army of the Damned: An ability rare even among Elder Vampires, it allows the user to summon their fallen victims, as an army of flesh consuming ghouls. (Cannot be used in sunlight)

- Resistance to sunlight: Since the host is not actually a Vampire he holds only minor weakness to sunlight. He grows lethargic, and his powers seem weaken.

- Mock undead body: Increased strength, speed, senses, and reflexes. 

Weapon( s ):

-Shinigami’s dierge: A cursed  katana, with a blade that is all but unbreakable. It is known to feed on the blood of its victims.

- Blasphemy: A colt 1911, which has been personally customized to fire silver bullets.

-The Inamorata: A ship that was thought to be lost forever, It has contributed the death of countless soldiers, due it serving a major role in nearly every war since Navel warfare has existed. The ship itself is a supernatural entity, feeding on the souls of its victims, and using them as fuel, and to repair damage. The Inamorata is also capable of changing its appearance through the using of the Elder vampires magic, this same magic is also responsible for the creation of the ships heart, that is located its deepest depths. The heart is the ships one major weakness, for if it is destroyed, the ship will also die.    

Appearance: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcthea6RJh1rjcvzro1_500.jpg

Clothes: Victor is normally seen wearing a hooded wind breaker, but removes it once in combat. Under his wind breaker, he wears a black tank top, and slacks.  

A little about your character: By entering a blood pact, Victor has become host of an ancient being known as an elder Vampire. His body is quite literally a container for this evil, granting him great power at the cost of his sanity. Little is known as to what the Elder Vampire's true motives are, and though he seems to have very little interest in the war. Victor has currently allied himself with a radical supernatural movement, that is intent on destroying '46'.  

Personality: Since becoming a host, Victor has become a very strange individual. His mood can change from calm and calculating, to vicious and blood thirsty in an instant, making him a danger to be around at all times. While also making his fighting style extremely unpredictable. When put under extreme conditions, the Elder Vampire my exact control over Victor, bringing out his most sadistic quality's. [/spoiler]

Done with the app... Sorry about poor quility >__> my laptop died, and I lost the original. 

[spoiler=App]Name: Victor (last name unkown)

Affiliation: Supernatural

Race: Human/ Elder Vampire  

Element: Blood

Powers or abilities: 

-Blood based regeneration: As a host for an elder Vampire, Victor is granted regeneration that is superior to even that of a high level undead. Allowing him to repair damage and regrow limbs at an astonishing rate, though it appears repairing excessive damage does require a lot of stamina. (Works at a far lesser extent in sunlight)

-Blood manipulation: The user can control blood at an extreme degree, though blood inside others cannot be used unless the user’s blood has been ingested. (Can’t be used in daylight)

-          Blades of blood: Victor turns his blood into crescent blades, and fires them at his target.

-          Bloody Drill: Victor forms a spiraling drill out of blood.

-          Sanguine Dragon: Victor uses all the blood in the general area to great a dragon. Its size is dependent on the amount of blood used.

-Black blood: The blood of an elder Vampire flows through Victor. Seemingly sentient, this blood can become as hard as iron within seconds, and will rush to protect its host. Black blood can also be used as a healing agent, but will form a connection between those who were healed and the Vampire.

- Elder Vampire blood consumption: Similar to that of an elder Vampire, Victor can consume the blood of his pray, granting him their knowledge, memories, and increasing his own power. (Can be used in Sunlight.)

- Army of the Damned: An ability rare even among Elder Vampires, it allows the user to summon their fallen victims, as an army of flesh consuming ghouls. (Cannot be used in sunlight)

- Resistance to sunlight: Since the host is not actually a Vampire he holds only minor weakness to sunlight. He grows lethargic, and his powers seem weaken.

- Mock undead body: Increased strength, speed, senses, and reflexes. 

Weapon( s ):

-Shinigami’s dierge: A cursed  katana, with a blade that is all but unbreakable. It is known to feed on the blood of its victims.

- Blasphemy: A colt 1911, which has been personally customized to fire silver bullets.

Appearance: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcthea6RJh1rjcvzro1_500.jpg

Clothes: Victor is normally seen wearing a hooded wind breaker, but removes it once in combat. Under his wind breaker, he wears a black tank top, and slacks.  

A little about your character: By entering a blood pact, Victor has become host of an ancient being known as an elder Vampire. His body is quite literally a container for this evil, granting him great power at the cost of his sanity. Little is known as to what the Elder Vampire's true motives are, and though he seems to have very little interest in the war. Victor has currently allied himself with a radical supernatural movement, that is intent on destroying '46'.  

Personality: Since becoming a host, Victor has become a very strange individual. His mood can change from calm and calculating, to vicious and blood thirsty in an instant, making him a danger to be around at all times. While also making his fighting style extremely unpredictable. When put under extreme conditions, the Elder Vampire my exact control over Victor, bringing out his most sadistic quality's. [/spoiler]

It's mostly okay in my oppinion, but... the only thing I would ask for a change woudl be this:

"-Blood manipulation: The user can control blood at an extreme degree, though blood inside others cannot be used [b]unless the user’s blood has been ingested.[/b](Can’t be used in daylight)"

I would say that no use of other's blood at all, mostly cause he could sneak in when somoene is asleep, make a cut and drink theyr blood, having dominance over the target, and also there are other races that work with manipulation of blood, like the Legions.

You okay on changing that?

I am adding two characters fo my own, I've decided to stay with Lini Kurumu, but Oerou is still maybe to apear as an NPC of iff anybody wants a character that's already made a PC.

[spoiler=Lini Kurumu]
Name: Lini Kurumu
(If supernatural creature) What kind: Succubus
(If supernatural creature) Element: Darkness
Powers or abilities: Can Hypnotise man and women to do her bidding, can cast multiple damaging spells when needs to fight, and can use her dark power to manipulate her suroundings to her advantage aswell as a great sword fighter.
Weapon( s ): A long curved sword that gets thiner towards it's tip
[spoiler=Aperance/Clothes:] 2ajs55x.jpg [/spoiler]
A little about your character(optional): -not yet made-
Personality: Lini likes to tease people, is realy careful about her teammates, is realy energetic, like to play with people's emotions and minds sometimes, is kinda perverted at men too, a bit flirty and is kinda destructive.

[/spoiler]

The ther character is my newest:

[spoiler='Lloyd Belfrand']

Name: Lloyd Belfrand
(If supernatural creature) What Race?: Legion
(If supernatural creature) Element(optional/depends on your race): Blood and Darkness
Powers or abilities:
Summon Homunculus- By spurting a bit of blood from his body and using his dark powers Lloyd can summon 6 feet tall male like faceless and genderless Homunculuses that will do his will, his homunculuses are strong enough to smash an 3 inches thick iron pipe with a single hand with ease, they don't feel pain so won't stop until they are obliterated.
Homunculus Formation - By creating several homunculuses at once Lloyd can use them to create formations depending on how he summons them.
    - Humunculus Shield: By shooting blood out of him, Lloyd generates shields made out of Homunculus's parts, this can be sued to form barriers around others aswell.
    - Humunculus Fist: Genearting Homunculus in a shape that looks similar to a human arm he controls them telepathically to grab or strike his enemies.
    - Humunculus Wings: Generates several homunculus out of his back, making them form wings that can either protect him, attack and even allow him to hover and fly short distances.
Great Swarm - By creating a enormous amount of Homunculus, Lloyd can order them to attack his opponents in a swarm coming from all directions, however, by doing so it takes a lot from Lloyd's blood, rendering him in need of resting.
The Orb - By creating a enormous amount of Homunculus, Lloyd can order them to concentrate around him generating a gigantic orb made out of their bodies, while in that state Lloyd can't be harmed unless the surrounding homunculus are destroyed and his body is reached, by using this technique Lloyd uses almost every drop from his blood, however, the walls of homunculus around him will feed him to regain power quickly making the homunculus a hard shell over time, in this state Lloyd is fully aware of what's happening around him and can communicate trough his homunculus screams. Due to it's great size, this form can modify the gravity around itself.
Energy Ray and demonic Fire Breath - In his normal form Lloyd's arms muscles will split, revealing a mouth like opening that can either shoot a energy blast of condensed magic or a breath of demonic fire that can will stick to it's opponents and follow them as a curse and it's burns will start spreading a paralyzing poison trough the body of the opponent. These same attacks are what further protects him on his Great Orb state, however, on his Great Orb State, they are shot from tentacles that come out from his real body's back, to protect his real body, the core of the Great Orb.

Weapon( s ): Bare hands, homunculus, energy ray, demonic fire breath.
Appearance: Lloyd is a 6 feet tall well build man with pale skin, his jet black hair is falls till the middle of his back when is combed backwards with one one thin bang that falls on the right side of his head, his eyes are crimson red with thin and short yellow lines on it's edges, his teeth are shiny white and quite sharp, however that doesn't hurt him at all. has a big X shaped scar on his back that runs all the way from the back of his shoulders to the back of his hip.
Clothes: Lloyd wears a pair of black leather shoes with black socks, a pair of black slacks and a leather belt with a silver belt buckle. On his torso he wears a skinny white linen shirt with it's sleeves folded all the way to his arms like a short sleeved shirt. over his shirt he wears a skinny black silk sleeveless vest, the top 2 buttons of his shirt are undone, wears also a pair of black fingerless combat gloves that cover up to his wrist bone. He always carry a zippo lighter and a silver cigar holder with a crest marked on it, inside there are not only his cigars but also the cuter and a photo of a young lady.

A little about your character:
Lloyd lived for a long time of over 100 years, his youth was shared with a young and loving sweet hearted lady, they shared years together not only as friends, but as lovers, he stood by her until a tragedy struck them and she died of diseases over 40 years ago. Lloyd never cried over her death, he knew she wouldn't like to see that, and he believed that her soul would always be with him, also he felt better by knowing that she wouldn't have to suffer his loss. After the 46 operations started he was one of the first of his kind to extend a hand and protect those who were threatened by the 46 Empire, but never went as a public figure. After he did what he could with the money he acquired over his life he decided to settle down as a bartender in the backstreets of London, he is know for being a caring man on his neighborhood, but he won't allow any harm come to them even if it means to get his hands dirty. He is secretly searching for what he believes to be the reincarnation of his past lover, but he isn't in a rush for it.
Personality: Lloyd is a normally calm man, caring, proud and valorous he won't back out from a challenge, he is a polite man that won't allow justice to not be done, when teased he can be cruel and cold, he won't hold back in any fight, but mostly wants to live his life.

[/spoiler]

Sorry for double posting guys but this needs a post of ritself, WE HAVE STARTED!
For now keep the posts about your character( s ) following the instructions on the first post of the IC Thread.
Here is a link to it:

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/302532-46-the-supernatural-rissing-pg-13ic-threadstartedalways-acceptinghosted-by-gabriel-maeso/

I gotta go of now so we won't advnace much tonight(since it's 4 am for me already), but I hope to see some posts tomorrow. Goodnigth everybody!

How should we go about posting? Just continue the day/night?

Yes, but untill all our members make a starting post, keep interactions with other characters at minimum. Lloyd is good for that but I got One thing planned for him first.

BTW I sent this trough iPod but I gotta go now, see you guys in about 11 hours.

I will post fairly soon. Gabriel it is okay if John meets up with Lloyd correct? You said you wanted to do something with him, but I wasn't sure if you didn't want anyone interacting with him yet.

Lloyd is free for interaction and so is Lini, but she is at her room so if anyone get in there, well will get bitchslap'd.

[spoiler=app]

Name: Bronzonis Farlornsilt

(If supernatural creature) What Race?: Shaman

(If supernatural creature) Element(optional/depends on your race): Water

Powers or abilities: Minor Healing Ability (burn wounds / cleansing). Water manipulation.

Weapon( s ): Bamboo Staff

[spoiler=Appearance:] Bronzonis is of Human Appearance. He has hazel eyes, dark brown, almost black hair that hangs just bellow his shoulder blades. His hair is generally seen in a ponytail. Bronzonis has a non bulky muscular build, with even light tanned skin. He is an even 6 foot in height and 200 pounds in weight. There is a scar that runs from just above his left eyebrow, across his left eye to his jawline.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Clothes:] He is always seen in a black t-shirt and black basketball shorts that hang just below his knees. Around his left shoulder and right hip is a thin black sling with one loop around the middle holding his bamboo staff in place, while allowing easy access when needed.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=A little about your character:] Up until the age of 13, Bronzonis's life was a blur. His parent's died in a freak car accident when he was 2. He then began his foster life. Bouncing from foster home to foster home, he didn't keep memories. This was never because he was a bad child, but because his foster parent's were supernaturals who would send him somewhere else when they caught wind of 46 members nearing the home. He eventually landed in London, in the year 4196 under Johnathan White's care. They have had a peaceful life in London in their 2 bedroom home where John has taught Bronzonis how to fight, defend himself, and use his bamboo staff. This bamboo staff is special though, for it is the only remaining thing that Bonzonis has of his biological father.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Personality:] Generally in a happy, joking mood until pushed the wrong way. When pushed that particular way, he gets wicked, ignoring all feelings of remorse, regret, and accepting only revenge. When he isn't pushed the wrong way, he is a friendly person with natural human feelings. He is always willing to help someone, and trusts anyone with kind eyes. The one thing he would never turn away, is an animal that needs help. This goes for any human or supernatural as well. The only thing he wouldn't accept, though, is anyone who has beat a woman or animal.[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=app]

Name: Bronzonis Farlornsilt

(If supernatural creature) What Race?: Shaman

(If supernatural creature) Element(optional/depends on your race): Water

Powers or abilities: Minor Healing Ability (burn wounds / cleansing). Water manipulation.

Weapon( s ): Bamboo Staff

[spoiler=Appearance:] Bronzonis is of Human Appearance. He has hazel eyes, dark brown, almost black hair that hangs just bellow his shoulder blades. His hair is generally seen in a ponytail. Bronzonis has a non bulky muscular build, with even light tanned skin. He is an even 6 foot in height and 200 pounds in weight. There is a scar that runs from just above his left eyebrow, across his left eye to his jawline.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Clothes:] He is always seen in a black t-shirt and black basketball shorts that hang just below his knees. Around his left shoulder and right hip is a thin black sling with one loop around the middle holding his bamboo staff in place, while allowing easy access when needed.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=A little about your character:] Up until the age of 13, Bronzonis's life was a blur. His parent's died in a freak car accident when he was 2. He then began his foster life. Bouncing from foster home to foster home, he didn't keep memories. This was never because he was a bad child, but because his foster parent's were supernaturals who would send him somewhere else when they caught wind of 46 members nearing the home. He eventually landed in London, in the year 4196 under Johnathan White's care. They have had a peaceful life in London in their 2 bedroom home where John has taught Bronzonis how to fight, defend himself, and use his bamboo staff. This bamboo staff is special though, for it is the only remaining thing that Bonzonis has of his biological father.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Personality:] Generally in a happy, joking mood until pushed the wrong way. When pushed that particular way, he gets wicked, ignoring all feelings of remorse, regret, and accepting only revenge. When he isn't pushed the wrong way, he is a friendly person with natural human feelings. He is always willing to help someone, and trusts anyone with kind eyes. The one thing he would never turn away, is an animal that needs help. This goes for any human or supernatural as well. The only thing he wouldn't accept, though, is anyone who has beat a woman or animal.[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Nice, you're in, brothers in life and on the rp, hehe.

Archived