-46- The Supernatural Rissing (46's revival) [PG-13/OoC Thread/Started/Always accepting]

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:/ Sorry guys for not being online family roadtrip but I'm getting my laptop tomorrow so I can start posting

Woah I really wasn't expecting to see you again, but it's good to see you are back ^^
I Know LoC and Witheeis are coming back tomorrow or something like that.

Good to see that more people aren't letting it die this time.

It's been just a little over a moment >.>

Hey I PMed you right after I posted that =P.

Hey guys. Finally made it back.

Hey nice to see you back, we didn't had mucha ction, so the only movement that happened with either John or Bronz is in just one post, my newest so it won't take much to read.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for being away guys, studies and sickness caught up to me and I had to go for a while, but I am already better and back, by the looks of it Soul Chain has gone missing, so I will have to do something about Dimitri, I will try to post something soon and probably today yet.

Name: Daniel Cheallaigh

Affiliation(Human, Supernatural Creature or 46 member?): Human

(If Human or Supernatural Creature) Schryo Member: Yes

Powers or abilities: Very swift and light on his feet. He has a slight tendency for acrobatics due to his attacks often being focused on his staff and can abuse this ability occasionally by going through trees without hitting the ground. He did Karate as a young man, so he has this.

Training Ability: Feet of Flames. (Repeated set of kicks with his trademark speed).

Weapon( s ): A 7-foot oak staff and a owl named Aristotle.

Appearance: http://browse.deviantart.com/art/MS-Paint-Guy-Who-Has-Weapon-179600412

Clothes: He wears no shirt except in the Winter. Otherwise, he wears a green shirt tied around his waist that would say absolutely nothing. Under his waist, he wears long green pants that would be akin to a Karate gi, and karate shoes.

A little about your character: He has a heightened sense about supernaturals because one saved him from throwing himself in front of a train when he was younger and he has generally grown up around them.

Personality: He is normally a very relaxed character. He is diligent about training, but even then, you see him calmly throwing punches and flowing right into the next move. He is serious when he needs to be, but he will degenerate back into his true self soon after. He will lash out on hatred of his brethren, and defends them to the final moment. He is usually a very loud person though, in almost a space-cadet manner of kindness.

(How did I do on my first app since early 2012?)

Name: Daniel Cheallaigh

Affiliation(Human, Supernatural Creature or 46 member?): Human

(If Human or Supernatural Creature) Schryo Member: Yes

Powers or abilities: Very swift and light on his feet. He has a slight tendency for acrobatics due to his attacks often being focused on his staff and can abuse this ability occasionally by going through trees without hitting the ground. He did Karate as a young man, so he has this.

Training Ability: Feet of Flames. (Repeated set of kicks with his trademark speed).

Weapon( s ): A 7-foot oak staff and a owl named Aristotle.

Appearance: http://browse.deviantart.com/art/MS-Paint-Guy-Who-Has-Weapon-179600412

Clothes: He wears no shirt except in the Winter. Otherwise, he wears a green shirt tied around his waist that would say absolutely nothing. Under his waist, he wears long green pants that would be akin to a Karate gi, and karate shoes.

A little about your character: He has a heightened sense about supernaturals because one saved him from throwing himself in front of a train when he was younger and he has generally grown up around them.

Personality: He is normally a very relaxed character. He is diligent about training, but even then, you see him calmly throwing punches and flowing right into the next move. He is serious when he needs to be, but he will degenerate back into his true self soon after. He will lash out on hatred of his brethren, and defends them to the final moment. He is usually a very loud person though, in almost a space-cadet manner of kindness.

(How did I do on my first app since early 2012?)

It fills up everything asked clearly and objectively, you are in CE. Wellcome aboard.

Archived