My set i am working on

lich mage

FD30qkY.jpg

Once per turn when this card would be destroyed by battle, it is not destroyed.

uYyVRQB.jpg

1 Virtual Tuner + 1 Virtual Tuner
A Fusion Summon of this card can only be conducted with the above Fusion Material Monsters. While this card is face-up on the field, you can negate the activation of a Spell/Trap Card, and destroy it, by removing from play 1 card from your Graveyard, then sending the top card of your Deck to the Graveyard.

H3xS3Ms.jpg

1 Virtual Tuner + light monster
If this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the destroyed monster's ATK.

DEgoRGu.jpg

This card is used to Ritual Summon Virtual mid-level monsters. You must also Tribute monsters from your hand or field whose total Levels equal the level of the card you are summoning.

sLST2Ze.jpg

1 Virtual Tuner + 1 or more LIGHT monsters
This card can attack your opponent directly. When this card is removed from the field, inflict 800 damage to your opponent for each monster on the field.

p4EKKTm.jpg

You can Ritual Summon this card with "Gates of Solace". Among the strongest of all warriors. It equals the Blue-Eyes White Dragon in ability.

UuOwqug.jpg

1 Tuner + Proton Dragon + Delta Qusitrons
Once per turn, you can change the battle position of 1 face-up monster your opponent controls. If this card attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict Piercing Battle Damage to your opponent.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Please go easy i have never done this before :)

here is a copy of my notepad where I put ideas i need to get to so sorry for the incomplete sentences.

[spoiler='Notes']2 Gods immortal except each other +ATK each turn

more gates of solace summons (tuner morph to gates?) (no gate cards in hands) (perhaps needs solace summons for demigods?)

spells

traps

BASIC UNITS

Need Ra card on feild for first demigod after that just 1 demigod.

Need Set card for God summon

Gods EOG(end of game)[/spoiler]

I wanted Ra and Set spell cards where Ra had to be used to summon large cards, and when all of the demigods have died you can use the set card to summon the big god (WP)

First let me say that you've done well for a 1st timer, I've seen many do a lot worse. That said, there is room for improvement however.

alpha necrinos:

this exists already:

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Resonator

maybe add something to it so that it helps the other cards in your set out more.

Azrael:

the materials confsue me, if you meant vitrual-type, there is only 1 virtual-type tuner, do you plan to make more? If not, what did you mean? Also, why is this a union monster? With the effect it has it should be an effect monster.

As for the effect, This seems powerful, but not too powerful since some decks can get out 2500+ ATK or a removal effect with monsters alone. It might be better if it only negated once per turn, and without "cost" though.

Delta Quasitrons:

agian, virtual-type if you meant the monster type. (Example wording: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Driven_Daredevil)

I'd rather synchro summon something else really, unless I'd win that turn from the extra damage. It needs to be better somehow.

Gates of solace:

I don't understand the wording: what do you mean by "mid level"? Do you mean "Level 5 or 6"? The rest looks ok

Proton Dragon:

WAYY to strong. Even without the second effect, any effect that lets it attack twice would make this an OTK card. I'd say drop the direct attack effect or give it a drawback like http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Crystal_Beast_Amethyst_Cat for example.

Uriel:

Why is this a union monster? Black Luster Soldier's lawyer wants to talk to you about copyright infringement. Also, ritual monsters don't have flavor text. As for balance I'd say give this card an effect of some sort, otherwise its kinda weak.

Volt Tanuki:

If this is your set's ace monster or trump card, its kinda underwhelming as is. Definitely add at least 1 more effect to it. Maybe something that protects it so that it can stay out longer. Also, how do you expect to summon this without level manipulating cards?

--------------------

In general, the synchro and ritual cards in this set don't synergize very well, since synchro summoning and ritual summoning require different setups. I'm sure you'll get better. I certainly have since I started cardmaking almost 7 years ago.

FD30qkY.jpg

Once per turn when this card would be destroyed by battle, it is not destroyed.

We already have Dark Resonator, this is basically an exact copy.

uYyVRQB.jpg

1 Virtual Tuner + 1 Virtual Tuner
A Fusion Summon of this card can only be conducted with the above Fusion Material Monsters. While this card is face-up on the field, you can negate the activation of a Spell/Trap Card, and destroy it, by removing from play 1 card from your Graveyard, then sending the top card of your Deck to the Graveyard.

A worse edition of Shi En. You get to Spell/Trap lock by banishing 1 card from your grave AND THEN REFRESHING YOUR GRAVEYARD WITH ANOTHER ONE. And it`s got 2500 ATK/DEF, making it even harder to take out.

H3xS3Ms.jpg

1 Virtual Tuner + light monster
If this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the destroyed monster's ATK.

Effect is bad and broken, especially since it has 3K ATK.

Synchro Material OCG needs a fix. Should be this: 1 Virtual-Type Tuner + 1 LIGHT monster

DEgoRGu.jpg

This card is used to Ritual Summon Virtual mid-level monsters. You must also Tribute monsters from your hand or field whose total Levels equal the level of the card you are summoning.

Specify which monster Levels are mid-level.

sLST2Ze.jpg

1 Virtual Tuner + 1 or more LIGHT monsters
This card can attack your opponent directly. When this card is removed from the field, inflict 800 damage to your opponent for each monster on the field.

This card is just bad. FIrst effects gives your opponent -4500 for you doing technically nothing, and the second effect CAN BURN 8000 OFF YOUR OPPONENT.

p4EKKTm.jpg

You can Ritual Summon this card with "Gates of Solace". Among the strongest of all warriors. It equals the Blue-Eyes White Dragon in ability.

Italic text is unneeded.

UuOwqug.jpg

1 Tuner + Proton Dragon + Delta Qusitrons
Once per turn, you can change the battle position of 1 face-up monster your opponent controls. If this card attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict Piercing Battle Damage to your opponent.

Worst one. This is one of those cards in which the only thing more broken than it is Self-Destruct Button. JUST READ THE EFFECT AND LOOK AT THE ATK to see what I mean.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

These cards are broken and bad for the game.

Archived