222234.jpg

2 Level 4 monsters

When a "Photon" monster is targeted by a card effect, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Negate the effect and destroy it. When this card destroys a face-up monster; All face-up "Photon" monsters you control gain 300 ATK.

i suck at making cards...

Reps for good reviews...

Can't say I'm that big a fan. It got plenty of ATK to take care of lower ATK Xyz Monsters, and it can easily gain more, and boosts other Photons to become more powerful than they already are. As it's a generic requirement, every Deck can use this, and that means that you basically made a "no targets" generic Mat 4 Xyz Monster, and that's not really a good idea, and on top of that, as I mentioned, it can get ATK easily as it can stay alive for long enough. I suggest making it say Level 4 LIGHT monsters or Level 4 "Photon" and "Galaxy" monsters, either is fine.

And an OCG fix:

When a "Photon" monster is targeted by a card effect: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; negate the effect and destroy it. When this card destroys a face-up monster: All face-up "Photon" monsters you control gain 300 ATK.

Can't say I'm that big a fan. It got plenty of ATK to take care of lower ATK Xyz Monsters, and it can easily gain more, and boosts other Photons to become more powerful than they already are. As it's a generic requirement, every Deck can use this, and that means that you basically made a "no targets" generic Mat 4 Xyz Monster, and that's not really a good idea, and on top of that, as I mentioned, it can get ATK easily as it can stay alive for long enough. I suggest making it say Level 4 LIGHT monsters or Level 4 "Photon" and "Galaxy" monsters, either is fine.

And an OCG fix:

When a "Photon" monster is targeted by a card effect: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; negate the effect and destroy it. When this card destroys a face-up monster: All face-up "Photon" monsters you control gain 300 ATK.

I agree, it should be 2 level 4 Photon monsters, and the ATK could be lowered to around 2200 or so, or the ATK boost could be lowered to 200. 

Also, thanks for the review.

I agree, it should be 2 level 4 Photon monsters, and the ATK could be lowered to around 2200 or so, or the ATK boost could be lowered to 200. 

Also, thanks for the review.

The ATK should stay so it can take care of most monsters, but reduce the ATK if you choose.

Just make it 2 level 4 LIGHT and bump it down to 2300 and it's fine.

Requiring Photons would make it awful. The reason for 2300 is simply because giving light too many high power, strong effect monsters seems like a horrible idea, and both Omega and Paladynamo exist.

That said, it's perfectly find if you make it 2 Level 4 LIGHT. It's not broken, it just protects itself/others similarly to Constellar Omega with slightly different niche applications to Omega. It's not bad at all, and really doesn't need any edits beyond what I said at the start, as it does nothing groundbreaking, just solid.

I'm not the best in OCG so I can't help you at that. I love the image it works well. The effect I feel like could easily be overused and have 3 over 3000ATK monsters over the corse of the game, of corse I haven't been huge into Yugioh TCG since Yugioh GX first season :D I'm horrible aren't I.

Archived