There are Photons, Elektrons, Neutrons, Ions and now there is Corrupton.

nWxFU61.png

When this card is Tribute Summoned, both players select 1 non-Xyz monster in their Graveyard and 1 monster they control. Special Summon the first 2 targets to their owner's sides of the field and send the second 2 targets to the Graveyard. During the turn this card is sent from your field to the Graveyard, you can Synchro or XYZ Summon using 1 monster your opponent controls as a Synchro or XYZ Material.

Image here: http://imgur.com/a/w8VJY#0

Ooh, I like the frame you used for the card. Its better than the one found on the website, haha.

Anyways, the card looks very nice, and the idea is interesting. But it seems like a double-edged sword (though you probably wouldn't use it if you would be giving your opponent an advantage anyways), but the last effect would work effectively for a Synchro.

I like it :)

Ooh, I like the frame you used for the card. Its better than the one found on the website, haha.

Anyways, the card looks very nice, and the idea is interesting. But it seems like a double-edged sword (though you probably wouldn't use it if you would be giving your opponent an advantage anyways), but the last effect would work effectively for a Synchro.

I like it :)

Thank you :D

Oh boy, this OCG is bad, really bad. But that's for later though. The card itself is interesting, allowing you to use your opponent's monster as a Material is pretty nice, though the fact that you would need to Tribute Summon it is troublesome, plus it's based on what the opponent has. I would much rather want to simply use a Mind Control or Monster Reborn if I had to. I don't think it really works without and Archetype supporting it, so maybe build one around this? Anyway, now onto the OCG. It's god awful, using old terms, weird wordings, and totaly messed up placements. I need to reword this completely, because as it is now, it's not easy to know how it works.

When this card is Tribute Summoned: Both players targets 1 monster in their Graveyard, except an Xyz Monster; Special Summon them, then both player's sends 1 monster they control to the Graveyard. During the turn this card card you control is sent to the Graveyard, you can Synchro Summon or Xyz Summon using 1 monster your opponent controls as a Synchro Material Monster or an Xyz Material.

"with a Level" just sounds off to me, so I changed it to that say "except an Xyz Monster".

Oh boy, this OCG is bad, really bad. But that's for later though. The card itself is interesting, allowing you to use your opponent's monster as a Material is pretty nice, though the fact that you would need to Tribute Summon it is troublesome, plus it's based on what the opponent has. I would much rather want to simply use a Mind Control or Monster Reborn if I had to. I don't think it really works without and Archetype supporting it, so maybe build one around this? Anyway, now onto the OCG. It's god awful, using old terms, weird wordings, and totaly messed up placements. I need to reword this completely, because as it is now, it's not easy to know how it works.

When this card is Tribute Summoned: Both players targets 1 monster in their Graveyard, except an Xyz Monster; Special Summon them, then both player's sends 1 monster they control to the Graveyard. During the turn this card card you control is sent to the Graveyard, you can Synchro Summon or Xyz Summon using 1 monster your opponent controls as a Synchro Material Monster or an Xyz Material.

"with a Level" just sounds off to me, so I changed it to that say "except an Xyz Monster".

First of all, Thank you for your comment.

For the second effect to activate, you don't need to tribute summon it. A Level 6 DARK monster with 0 ATK and 0 DEF is not that hard to get on the field without tributing, I think. Also, if multiple Corruptons were sent to the graveyard, do their effects stack? Then you could XYZ or Synchro summon using only your opponent's monsters. ( I don't know what my own creation does lol)

Mind Control and Monster Reborn are limited for a reason. I don't try to create cards that would get limited.

I'm sure your OCG fix is correct, however it does what I tried to avoid it doing. What I wanted is that Special Summoning the monsters from the graveyard and sending the monsters to the graveyard happens at the same time. So that you can't revive the monster you just send to the graveyard and vice versa, so that you can't send the monster you SSed to the Graveyard.

How about this:

When this card is Tribute Summoned, both players select 1 non-Xyz monster in their Graveyard and 1 monster they control. Special Summon the first 2 targets to their owner's sides of the field and send the second 2 targets to the Graveyard. During the turn this card is sent from your field to the Graveyard, you can Synchro or XYZ Summon using 1 monster your opponent controls as a Synchro or XYZ Material.

How about this:

That sounds good, thank you.

First of all, Thank you for your comment.

For the second effect to activate, you don't need to tribute summon it. A Level 6 DARK monster with 0 ATK and 0 DEF is not that hard to get on the field without tributing, I think. Also, if multiple Corruptons were sent to the graveyard, do their effects stack? Then you could XYZ or Synchro summon using only your opponent's monsters. ( I don't know what my own creation does lol)

Mind Control and Monster Reborn are limited for a reason. I don't try to create cards that would get limited.

I'm sure your OCG fix is correct, however it does what I tried to avoid it doing. What I wanted is that Special Summoning the monsters from the graveyard and sending the monsters to the graveyard happens at the same time. So that you can't revive the monster you just send to the graveyard and vice versa, so that you can't send the monster you SSed to the Graveyard.

In case you wanted it to happen at the same time, change the "then" out with "and" instead.

Archived