Fire Formation Gyokkou

I can see why people would use it, I don't like it at all though. 

Considering the fact that the opponent needs to have a set card, Which Edragon/Prophecy don't have much of (I guess it's more edragon than prophecy, Prophecy has fate and wisdom.) 

Unless you're playing against Verz, Which you have a good matchup against already.

It's a bit meh and a bit situational. Not terrible, but I wouldn't really run it in my Firefist build. 

Is it just me who's wondering what Raven is doing to that wolf?

It says a lot about the current state of the game that finding an opponent with a Set Spell/Trap is situational =/

It says a lot about the current state of the game that finding an opponent with a Set Spell/Trap is situational =/

Yeah, I guess it does. Maybe situational was the wrong word, it's just a little limited. I prefer the general use ones, I think they compliment the deck better.

It's situational on the basis that you need your opponent to have a Set S/T, and you won't always have such a scenario, especially first turn and late game, and the only other thing it does is increase by 100, which is nice, but hardly game-breaking. Being a Fire Formation is great, so it could be a tech, but considering you're probably already using MST or Night Beam for S/T hate, and you may want to use your Fire Formations as costs for Fire Fist effects, the use of this card could be greatly limited if you want to keep the card sealed.

Archived