xaNk5Ui.png

If you control a DARK Warrior-Type Monster: You can target 1 "Noble Arms" Equip Spell card; destroy it, then increase this card's Level by 1. This card cannot declare an attack during the turn you use this effect.[hr]On the top of Ystarfingun
Cei slew nine witches.
Worthy Cei went to Ynys Mon
To destroy lions.
Little protection did his shield offer
Against Palug's Cat

Week 3, Noble Week, with a new Noble Knight. This guy, who corresponds to Kay of Arthurian fables, is Arthur's own step-brother, well regarded as a bully, yet premier knight. His Lv5 Status will allow him to give Lancelot more Level 5 Xyz potential!

So, what do you all think of this second Noble Knight of mine?

I really like the effect, but I have two problems with the card. 1: I don't think he should be level 5. Seeing as how he special summons with a normal monster on the field, he should be level 4 so that he works with Artorigus, Gwalchavad and Medraut. 2: I think his attack should be lower. Laundsallyn was known as the strongest knight, so his 2000 should not be surpassed. Even the King doesn't surpass him.

I really like the effect, but I have two problems with the card. 1: I don't think he should be level 5. Seeing as how he special summons with a normal monster on the field, he should be level 4 so that he works with Artorigus, Gwalchavad and Medraut. 2: I think his attack should be lower. Laundsallyn was known as the strongest knight, so his 2000 should not be surpassed. Even the King doesn't surpass him.

1: Laundsallyn is a Level 5. I created this card in order to increase possibilities of Rank 5 Xyz Summoning.

2: I accept that point, and will lower it, but will in turn need to increase this card's abilities to recover for the loss. However please not that Artorigus' Xyz Counterpart matches Laundsallyn in Attack and bests him in Defence.

1: Laundsallyn is a Level 5. I created this card in order to increase possibilities of Rank 5 Xyz Summoning.

2: I accept that point, and will lower it, but will in turn need to increase this card's abilities to recover for the loss. However please not that Artorigus' Xyz Counterpart matches Laundsallyn in Attack and bests him in Defence.

I never said the XYZ Artorigus doesn't match him. I said he doesn't surpass him, which is the case. 

I understand the point in the creation of the card and its level, was just saying since it special summons when a normal is on the field, it should be made to work with them, and they are level 4's. 

I never said the XYZ Artorigus doesn't match him. I said he doesn't surpass him, which is the case. 
I understand the point in the creation of the card and its level, was just saying since it special summons when a normal is on the field, it should be made to work with them, and they are level 4's. 

For someone to be the strongest would imply he has no equal, hence the reference to the Xyz Artorigus.

Updated, with an overhaul in new direction for design.

Archived