Chimera Soul [Fairy Tail RP *Relaunch*] [OOC/Started/Accepting/PG-13]

4qshmr.png

Chimera Soul

Chimera Soul

Michael: “NO, NO NO NO NO NO NO, and a million more times NO God damn it! Why do we have to get noobs? Noobs suck! Like literally it is in the definition of the word noob yelled an angry Michael to his brothers. 

Simon: Because four people do not make a guild and besides it would be nice to have people liven up this empty mansion. It gets lonely in here just talking to you.

Michael: What did you just say? EAT MY BAWLZZZZ  COCK-SUCKER!!! Michael raises his hand and a swirling orb of what seems to be the emptiness of space takes shape. “Let’s dance you OHSHC reject!”

Simon: You know in the twelve years we’ve been doing this you have not won a single battle against me. Simon powers up and is surrounded by what appears to be a tornado of swirling black and white energy.

Chris:..... Chris simply sat at the table with his head hung in shame as he watched his brothers make a mess out of everything once again.

[Spoiler: Plot]

Welcome to Chimera Soul, a Fairy Tail RP. You are now a member of the not new, but now recruiting guild Chimera Soul. A guild named because like a chimera it seeks to take the strongest parts of its individual members and make one massive cohesive force. So far there are only four members of this guild the  three Bane  brothers and their father Talon Bane.  The goal of Chimera Soul is simple. Make the name of the guild known and attract more people. Just like the Chimera the guild wants to constantly grow and gain more members to become one supreme unit.  Luckily there is the  Number One guild in Fiore tournament coming up and hopefully you can get some missions under your belt and participate.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler: Setting]

This is a Fairy Tail RP that takes place in the Fairy Tail universe. This time is currently one year and four months before  the return of Fairy Tail’s lost guild members (in fact you will have a hand in that...maybe lol). There  will be a lot of appearances by canon characters and you will be participating in a pseudo-canon event. Since this is canon you will also have to limit yourselves to magics that are not already taken. You are allowed to create your own form of magic. It shouldn’t be that hard since this is a fantasy based RP.

I have allocated time for your individual characters sub-plots  (if you want one that is) to take part of the main plot of the story.  Meaning you can have the whole team be involved on mission that is only revolved around your sub-plot (of course there will be back and forth PM’s with me to go over semantics).  This is one of the reason I like Fairy Tail as an anime and manga all the arcs revolve around new people letting everyone be important.  Note that once your sub-plot antagonist is defeated it won’t be making other looming appearances unless it’s in your characters mind or something. Dead things stay dead.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler: Forbidden Magics]

From Lovely Lady to Saiba Aisu to me I found this to be the best list of limiting abilities to date so magics that have these characteristics cannot be used. Those with an asterisk by them will require a PM conversation to where you can plead your case.

1.       Power shifting:  The ability to disperse one power and take on another.  Pick a power and stick with it lol

2.       Unlimited Power Snatching:  The ability to take power from someone else, rendering them powerless. It’s only good when Amon does it from Legend of Korra and he's dead.

3.       Absorption: This only works if you’re a Dragon or God slayer and even then it only applies if it matches your element and it will be heavily regulated. Other than that no.

4.       Power Reflector: The ability to deflect other magics, just because....nope Gming to the max.

5.       *Power Bestowal:  Giving one magic to another person.  Fairy Tail is filled with this. Natsu has gotten magic from Laxus and Jellal, Lucy got magic from Algorithm boy, and Wendy’s sole purpose in team fights is to give group upgrades so I can be lenient with this.

6.       Negation: Fairy Tail is filled with this too...Unfortunately its broken and it shant happen here. To tell someone “your post is invalid because I said so” is rude and GMing in my opinion

7.       *Biological Manipulation: The ability to control all aspects of a living creature’s biological make-up. This includes but not limited to, genetic alterations, physical distortion/augmentations, healing, disease, and other biological functions. For this RP you will be allowed to amp up your own body and you can be a healer but that is pretty much about it and if you are a healer you pretty much have no offensive role in the guild.

8.       Temporal duplication: The ability to bring past and future versions of oneself back to the present. Arc of Time already exist and that is as close to time control that will be allowed in this RP.

9.       Invulnerability: The ability to be immune to one or more forms of physical damage. Two simple words...GOD MODDING!

10.   Matter ingestion: The ability to consume any sort of matter without any ill effects on the user. The power's description says it all. Ha it's Gluttony from FMA but yeah no.

11.   Reactive adaptation/evolution: The ability to develop a resistance or immunity to whatever they were injured by or exposed to. This effect can be permanent or temporary.

12.   Omniscience: The ability to know anything and everything.

13.   Domination/Mind Control: The ability to alter the perceptions of others, and general ability to control the actions of others with the mind.

14.   Astral trapping: The ability to cause an astral projection to stay on the astral plane, usually in one specific place. This is just a tad irrelevant. You may have the ability to release your essence into the astral planes, but not being able to trap others. In addition, you are allowed to make reality bubbles in which you can use your powers to the fullest without affecting the immediate environment but this  bubble should come with some heavy limitations.

15.   Memory manipulation: The ability to erase or enhance the memories of another. Why would you need this anyway that isn’t flat out GMing.

16.   *Possession: The ability to take control and inhabit the body of an individual with impunity. You can possess inanimate objects though but once again restrictions will be discussed via PM.

17.   *Animation/Re-Animation: The ability to bring inanimate objects to life or to free an individual from petrifaction or the ability to restore a once animate object to life in an unconscious state under manipulation. In certain cases (such as sorcery), this may be acceptable.

18.   Disintegration: The ability to disintegrate matter through touch or through beams. I touch you, you don’t exist. Boo to that.

19.   Immortality: The ability to live forever. This may be complete immortality encompassing invulnerability, partial invulnerability to all but specific events or simply an inability to age normally.

20.   Resurrection: The ability to come back to life after being killed.  You won’t be dying anytime soon, though you may die, in fact this power gets in the way of one your missions so no to it.

21.   Intangibility or phasing: This ability is a bit tricky. I would avoid staying away from it, unless a balancing factor is introduced. <----Those are Saiba’s words. I hate this power with the bloodiest of all passions I rather you galaxy bust than use this cop out cowardice “nope doesn’t work I’m transparent *stabs your face* power.” Clearly I’ve had some bad experience with this lol.

22.   *Molecular manipulation: The ability to mentally manipulate the molecules of objects and/or one's self on a molecular level. You have to make a case for nuking via PM.

23.   Probability manipulation: The ability to alter probability, causing unlikely things to happen or likely things to not happen.  That only works in Bleach and even then it was stupid (slightly).

24.   *Reality warping: The ability to change or manipulate reality itself. I've allowed Reality bubbles but idk how far down the rabbit hole I'm willing to go on that.

25.   Time manipulation: The ability to affect the flow of time by slowing, accelerating, reversing, or stopping it. Like I said before Arc of Time exist and that is as far as that will go.

26.   Energy conversion: The ability to absorb one form of energy and convert it into another form of energy. Allows user to create any energy, and thus the one that might be able to kill you easily.

27.   Dimensional transportation / Teleportation: The ability to create wormholes, portation "discs" or other spatial portals for transport between two non-adjacent locations. Again, acceptable in some cases, but I would advise to stay away from it. Though in this case one of the NPC has it already so you couldn’t do it anyway.

28.   Omnipresence: The ability to be present anywhere and everywhere always. Still better than being transparent .

29.   Time travel: The ability to travel back or forth through time.

30.   Sublimation: The ability to transform into a gaseous, mist, or fog-like form. Same as transparent to me.

31.   *Substance Mimicry: Ability to transform into substance touched. Idk I'm not that off put by this one . As long as you can still feel pain it should be okay. PM ahead of time.

32.   Power Absorption Shapeshifting: The ability to transform into another person with a specific ability and obtain the transformation's abilities while retaining your own.

33.   Sound manipulation: The ability to manipulate sound. Can be acceptable in some cases, so long as it is not inherently fatal or overpowered. Sound is intangible and if you want to be hypertechinical it’s practically unblockable so no.

34.   Illusions/Reflective light index bending: The ability to project images near or around you while simultaneously concealing your own image. I’ve thought about it and no. Just no to this.

35.   *Lost Magic: You are pretty much already stronger than most regular mages if you slap the title Lost Magic in front of whatever you’re power/magic is so this is going to be something I look at very seriously. In short, and though I may sound like a douche, you need to ask permission for such powers PM and there will only be two other guild members with Lost Magic.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler: Rules]

1.       All YCM rules apply

2.       My word is the equivalent of Fairy Law

3.       There will be no GMing,  Metagaming, Powerplaying

4.       Standard 3 day window for posting activity.

5.       Advanced Clause exists. Obey it, I don’t even know if there will be warnings or not

6.       To show that you have read or understand this section bold the part of your bio where you mention why you joined the guild

[/spoiler]

[spoiler: Combat and Posting]

Posting will be similar to (or more blatantly is) Aisu’s/Blu’s round robbing method of posting during missions and most non PVP combat scenarios. If it is simple Guild shenanigans or hanging around in town there is a lot more leniencies when it comes to post order.

There are 3 instances in which you will encounter combat throughout this RP and combat shall be handled thusly.

1. PVP: In the event that you have to fight another player I leave the outcome and the semantics of that fight up to you. You all are civilized I would hope that you do some form of PM to clarify how a fight is going to go. If a fight tends to drag on too long though some stronger will step in and that will be the end of that.

2. Player Event/Mission:  Yep some of these missions can get violent you can be outnumbered or forced into a series of one-on-one confrontations. Either way though I may allow some liberty in damage dealt both situations are a single post of you attacking with whatever (of course you can jump to the aid of your teammates, make epic speech…etc) and I will decided the success of your attack, 9 times out of 10 its going to hit and I may even let you go all Dynasty Warriors on some enemies and show your stuff.

3. Player Boss Battles: Well of course there are boss battles and of course this is the most strict and controlled format in the RP. You do something and I say what happens after that. A simple yet serious Game Master D&D style layout, sometimes how you kill a boss may affect the story.

To show that you have read and understand this section, include an “Other” section in the app and fill it with a quirky (sp) fun fact about your character.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler: Ranks]

You app has a rank section so let’s understand exactly how strong you are in comparison to the post Fairy Tail time skip team.

S: Gildartz, Mystyogan/Jellal, Erza, Mirajane, Laxus In short you are either broken by sheer power or you have plot protection where you just don’t lose. There will be no apps for this as there are already three S-Ranked Mages (there may be an exam though).

A: Natsu, Gajeel, Elfman, Juvia: I know there is a gap between the first two and the second two but in this case you still retain great power and only people who are above your rank can deliver you a curb stomp to the face the rest will have to work for it. It’s a considerable amount of power and you will be pivotal to the guild. There will only be 2 accepted A ranks and there will not be any reservations. If you want to plead your case then feel free to PM otherwise it is up to the strength of your app.

B: Lucy, Wendy, Thunder bodyguards: A decent amount of strength to take you down surely no common mage can step to you.  Reserves are accepted for this rank.

C and lower:  Everyone else, you are common people not weak but not particularly strong either you have potential in the guild and can easily rise in rank to be of star quality.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler: App]

Username:

Name:

Appearance: (pic or 4+ lines)

Personality: (4+ lines)

History (4+ lines aka the part I care most about. There must be a reason for why you picked Chimera Soul instead of other guilds in Fiore like my favorite non-Fairy Tail guild Lamina Scale)

Goals/Subplot: (2+ lines or N/A  ß though I do believe everyone has a reason for doing something. In short you can introduce your characters wants from the guild, do they want strength, vengeance, etc. I decided to make this section because you really don’t have a spot for such information your history is nothing but a series of past events so have at this and if your subplot is so grand you want a mission for it PM and we’ll definitely talk and work it in somewhere.)

Magic: (as detailed as possible)

Weapons/Items: (you may choose to forgo traditional magic for a magic armament or have supporting weapons that help boost your magic. Once again as detailed as possible)

[/spoiler]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

[spoilers: Characters]

[spoiler: Bane Family]

[spoiler: Talon Bane]

Name: Talon Bane

Age: 467 (through a weird time magic incident that is how many years he’s lived)

Appearance: http://fav.me/d3gt7fi

Personality: As the current guild master and founder of the guild he prides himself on being kind to each and every one of its members. He will do anything and everything to protect the guild he’s worked so hard to…get approved so he is a very diligent worker. Talon will often serves as the wise counsel who is always willing to help his “children” as he calls them learn the way of magic. The only downside to this is that one must NEVER get him angry. Bad things happen when he gets angry. The skies will grow dark and it is said that darkness shall inherit the earth once again and bring forth the gates of Beelzebub all as an enshrinement to his rage. Though this is rumored hyperbole (hopefully) no one, not even his actual children has ever seen him angry.  Fortunately thanks to his wealth of life experiences, trials and tribulations, and his knowledge of his own power he hasn’t  been in a situation where he would say he was angry

History: The important of Talon’s story is that when he was well into his old age (late hundreds) he was already a very accomplished mage. He had mastered a couple of magics seen the world or at least most of it and then decided to suffer the curse that all old people suffer, retirement. He had reached the end of his rope far too soon he had thought there was nothing left for him and nothing his magic could do about it. This inevitable mental breakdown led him on a path of self discovery, a path that would lead him to find…well anything (for some odd reason starting a family was never on this list, but he was self centered in his younger days).

During his travels he met another old wise mage who was brilliantly skilled and also on some sort of pilgrimage. Though this mage didn’t originate buy making a name for himself he was the head of a growingly popular guild known as Fairy Tail. Together they became immense companions and this new stranger decided to share the secret of “the essence of Magic.” This essence of magic was the perfect concept for Talon his powers would not be limited this horrible reality, there would be no tipping point, there would be no retirement. So he and his new friend came together, learned the lost magics and proceeded to teach it to others.

However the problem with his lost magic was that it was the same as his new friend Hades’.  With Hades using his portable heart and his “Demon Eye” it was impossible for both of them to share such power without killing the other. On the day of the invasion to Tenrou Island Talon chose to sit that battle out. First because Hades knew an insanely powerful spell he named Grimoire Law which till this day Talon has not figured out. Second because this was Hades’ old guild it was best to let him have his fun and eat some fairies.

Then the unspeakable happened he felt as his own strength dramatically increased, but it was the most bittersweet moment because that only meant one thing. Hades...no Purehito had fallen in battle and that transferred all of the magic from his body into Talon. As Talon let tears fall for his fallen comrades for days he once again realized that he was alone. He was in a lifeless nomadic state for days till he accidentally saw a newspaper with the news of Fairy Tail’s disappearance or lack of existence in this world.

It was then he decided to try this “essence of Magic” business again but maybe go about it a nicer way. So seeing as he was the last know member of Grimoire Heart alive he took its resources and……[And Then There Were None Mission]…six years later after a lot of paperwork and a lot of witnesses have to mysteriously gone missing he finally had approval for his guild.

Goals: to find the “essence of Magic” other than that it’s all about helping out the guild.

Magic: Lost Magic The Book of Black Arts: The amalgamation of all things wrong in this world converted to energy and text. The constantly ever growing magic the grants the user access to demons, summons and other ancient theoretical lost magics.

Weapon: Giant staff/walking stick- due to his need to not use his magic without raising multiple alarms his staff has the ability to convert his magical aura into a tangible lethal force that can be used against the enemy. To those who are unaware of his secret it will look like he uses a very powerful shadow magic. While it is still creepy it won’t give off the same energy as a lost magic.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler: Simon Bane]

Name: Simon Bane

Appearance: http://moe.animecharactersdatabase.com/uploads/chars/5457-1601318352.png

Personality: To you he will be the most respectful and polite host you will ever meet. He is your constant supporter, your cheerleader, your water boy. Always in your corner being there when you need him. To him you are could have chosen any guild to join and yet you picked this guild. You have his eternal gratitude and thanks and he will make sure you do not regret your decision. To other people he is the perfect gentlemen and as seen as the face of the guild always representing the guild at town meetings or fun events and such. For his enemies he retains the typical family anger issues as it is best not to get him angry. His rage leads to the use of unnecessary force in his powers which leads to him going on violent fits of murder rage. He tries his best to not get angry however though he does not have the same amount of patience as his father.

History: [And Then There Were None Mission]

Magic: Lost Magic Holy God Slayer

[/spoiler]

[spoiler: Michael Bane]

Name: Michael Bane

Appearance: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=dark+magic#/d532van

Personality: In relation to you know this one thing…he hates you. He has never met you, he doesn’t have to meet you either, but know this he hates you and the fact that you breathe the same air as him is a constant reminder of this hate. It is not because you did directly anything towards him that he hates it is just that he is very territorial and subconsciously paranoid about things he calls his. He sees the guild as a family and you are simply another person trying to steal his relatives from him. In relation to other people he is often dismissive and not caring about the opinions of other. His life motto is “Hatas Gonna Hate” so other peoples’ opinions are irrelevant. It is for this reason when he doesn’t represent the guild on most matters. For his enemies, he is simply the one opponent you do not want to face. His already aggressive and temperamental personality comes through tenfold as he goes for the maximum amount of suffering. Unlike his relatives it’s hard to see what it is like when Michael gets truly angry because that tends to be the only mode he is in.

Magic: Lost Magic: Death by Chaining. The proper name for this magic is Chains of the Underworld because the user of such magic has the ability to call forth and freely control a seemingly infinite amount of chains from darkest dimensions. These chains are coated in what would best be described as dark energy that corrodes or explodes whatever it comes in contact with.  True masters of this magic are said to be skilled enough to harness the power of the flames themselves and not need the chains. Unfortunately Michael for he is not a master so at best he can compose a small palm sized spherical fire ball.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler: Chris Bane]

Name: Chris Bane

Appearance: http://browse.deviantart.com/manga/?qh=&section=&q=elder+monk#/d53oikm

Personality: The embodiment of the strong silent type seeing as he does not speak. Out of the three brothers he is the most…calm for lack of a better word. In relation to you he feels neither here nor there about it. Logically speaking this is a guild and your presence makes it that much stronger though on the other hand being one of the three S Ranked Mages your welfare, training and tutelage is now part of his concern which is rather taxing when you think about it. Chris Bane serves does not tend to weigh down on life decisions, though he does appear deep in thought most of the time he is often thinking about the most mundane and dullest of things. In relation to others especially young females he seems like the quiet mysterious bad boy that needs to be tamed by a good woman. This really stems from his looks and nothing else. In actuality he could be real nice if he wasn’t constantly restraining his brother from causing massive destruction and calamity. In terms of combat and to enemies there is only death if he ever decides to get serious with somebody. In order for Talon to successfully get the guild approved a lot of Dark Guilds who knew too much had to disappear for a second. Talon just made Chris get serious and angry for a second…no one even knows of those dark guilds anymore.

Magic: Lost Magic Arc of Diamond: This magic allows the user to create black diamonds seemingly out of nothing. If in the presence of natural earth the user can take the minerals of the earth make mountains of diamonds.  This magic of course allows the user to form an out layer of diamond around their skin to form some kind of defense. The diamonds can become any shape and size which can cause some devastating combinations.

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler: Guild Members]

[spoiler: Henry Whitley]

Name: Henry Whitley

Appearance: Henry stands a normal 5’10” with dark brown skin and deep black eyes. His skin is still quiet smooth though he is going through that manly stage of his life so he getting some stubble. His hair, while normally cut; can grow out to be an enormously curly afro that he is often required to wear for disco themed parties. He has a pretty slim build but nothing alarming just normal. His clothing usually consist of a black jack dealers uniform: black slacks, white button up shirt, a scarlet tie and vest, and for his own little flair he like to occasionally put on what he defines as classy hats.  His shoes vary from sneakers to the utmost classy dress shoes, mainly due to the duality of his family’s lifestyle and his own occupation growing up.

Personality: If you ever needed cheering up or someone to help you put a smile on your face you can always count on Henry Whitley. The young lad always has a song in his heart and will always see the bright side of things. There is no need for negativity in this world because how could you be negative when the sun shines so brightly, the sky is always so blue, and grass is always so green. He tries to solve the world’s problems through song (though he can’t sing), he bears no ill-will to those who have wronged him ever because life is too short to have grudges. 

In combat he isn’t much different though his magic is uncharacteristically fatal he doesn’t try to kill often.  When his life is on the line he goes for the quickest and most instantaneous moves to finish a person off. No need to make someone suffer because that would be rude. He has never really been in one of these life threatening situations before.

History: Henry was born to the Whitley family which could best be described as the new age socialites. They weren’t famous due to media interactions it was just that their names were legendary through word of mouth. Everyone who was anyone wanted to be invited to Whitley party and of course most people were. To the Whitley family that is what life was one big party. The family wasn’t wealthy by any means so it was up to everyone to help out. Henry’s aunt and uncle on his fathers sided were experienced chefs and they catered the event, his parents acted as host most of the time, the litany of cousins he had and himself often acted as waiters or played particular rolls if the party had a certain theme. The Whitley family was one big cluster of love.

Growing up Henry’s parents tried to instill within him the arts and the pleasantries of life and while he lived through his fair share of hardships he was always raised to take it in stride and celebrate life. As it was time for him to set out on his own journey and become his own man his parents stayed back and in their town and continued to have their fabulous parties. At the age of 18 he was had worked in a Casino as a card dealer for various games and it was a fulfilling job. You get money, you get to meet lots of people, and the living conditions were pretty awesome. The only problem was that thanks to his carefree live-life attitude he never learned the true value of money which then led to quite a bad gambling habit. He was naturally good at all card games but he was pretty bad at…well all non-card games such as Roulette or betting on sporting events.  And like most people with bad gambling habits he incurred massive gambling debts, so much so that his overall knack to be too good at card games could not compensate for it. Henry inevitably realized the quagmire of despair he was getting in financially so he left his casino where he worked to find another way to make money and pay off his debts.

Henry then decided to call upon his magical skills and figured that mages are able to get a lot of money with their missions. So he went to Fiore where it is said that there were a lot of great mage guilds to be a part of and as he went from guild to guild he only found one guild that had a the perfect policy. Chimera Soul is so far the only guild in Fiore that absorbs all the debts of its guild members when they enter the guild.  So of course he signed up.

Magic: This basically and in addition to that Henry has the ability to perfectly control the image on the back of his playing cards he plays.

Weapons: Though he has a small frame and wears short sleeves Henry always carries 10 decks of playing cards on his person. His magic allows him to call from an infinite pool of playing cards from some alternate dimension, the decks on hand are for more conventional purposes and in the unfortunate chance that some magic cuts him off from his card teleporting magic.

Other:  Seeing as he has never had much combat experience Henry tends to “dance fight” instead of actual fighting. It’s a very graceful form of combat but visually it’s a combination of Mr. 2 from One Piece, West Side Story, Fred Astaire, and the tap dancing Nicholas brothers.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler: Jormungand Levius]

Username: Lilly Satou
Name: Jormungand Levius
Appearance: Jormungand is but a mere 1.43 metres high. Her curvacious yet flat-chested body is veiled by a navy blue cloak that just reaches her knee length. Underneath her cloak, she wears a blue-and-black checkered skirt that reaches down just above her knees, which gives an impression that she isn't wearing anything underneath, and additionally, bandages wrapped around her prematured chest. Her oddly slender legs are protected by blue leather boots. On top of her long, cyan hair that nearly reaches the ground, she wears headphones. Her arms too, are covered with blue mittens for some reason. She has heterochromia, with her left eye being blue, and her right being a demonic yellow. Her demonic yellow eye has a spellbinding circle on the pupil, and is usually covered by her hair.

However, deep within, she has a deep dark secret underneath these clothing. In her unveiled form where she removed most of her clothing, she now stands out from regular humans. Of course, she wraps bandages around her breast and lower area. In place of ears, she possesses fin-like structures. Her mitten-veiled arms are in the form of five-fingered dragon claws. Her feet too, take the form of dragonoid feet, although only up to half her knees. She also possesses a long, blue fish-like tail that shimmers under sunlight. On her midriff, a spellbinding circle with her navel as the centre is seen.
Personality: Jormungand is quite a shy, young lass, mainly due to her social history. She tends to shy from others, and will often feel harassed when one attempts to interact with her too much, especially energetic people. She wants to get along with others, but she just isn't very open to others. She is actually a kind and friendly one when one actually gets along with her.
Jormungand is quite a klutz. Due to this, she lacks precision and relies on others for help, which is why she's pretty weak for a user of Lost Magic. She is quite the scatterbrain, and tends to forget things once in a while before they pop up in her mind a few minutes later.
History Jormungand is rather different from other Dragon Slayers. While others were foster children, she was born - or rather hatched - from a human mage mother and dragon father. She was often seen as an 'abomination', a 'freakshow' and such by humans and dragons alike. Of course, her parents were the only people or dragon to accept her as a human-dragon hybrid. Her father, Leviathan, taught her one of the greatest magic skills of all time - Dragon Slayer Magic. He even told her many tales of dragons, and taught her many other things.
One day, while Leviathan was teaching Jormungand the ultimate skill Dragon Force, Jormungand performed it successfully, but in turn, went berserk. With that, Leviathan did what he could to stop the rampaging Jormungand. After re-acquiring Jormungand, her mother, Loki, placed two seals on her to lock her Dragon Force form, preventing her from going berserk again.
On the year X777, July 7, Leviathan just disappeared, leaving his wife Loki and his child Jormungand behind. While Loki believed that her husband hated her and this dumped her, Jormungand simply wanted to find her father. With that, she decided to join a guild to deal with her klutziness, to make new friends who wouldn't mind her differences, which perfectly fit the description of a small, relatively-new guild like Chimera Soul, where she could begin small like the rest, before maturing into a greater person.
Goals/Subplot: Jormungand hopes to find her father, Leviathan, soon. Additionally, she wishes to rid of her spellbinding circles by getting stronger, so that she will become a great warrior someday. By doing so, she believes that she will overcome any obstacle that prevents her from seeing her father.
Recently, her mother Loki had joined a Dark Guild known as 'Black Bahamut' and Jormungand wants to know why. She has been investigating with every chance she has. When she had recently found that their primary goal was to seek out and destroy dragons, she was stunned and was keen on looking further. Of course, being a B-rank klutz, she thought it would be good to seek help from someone she could consider her 'first friend'.
Magic: Jormungand has Sea Dragon Slayer Magic that she had learnt from her father, the great sea dragon Leviathan. This gives her power over water, in which she can manipulate in many ways, in a similiar way to regular water magic. She can drink any water to regulate her body, as well as release a gush of pressurised water from her mouth. She can also absorb and resist water-based attacks, even if they do not target her. She can even deal melee attacks powered by water. Of course, she can alter the temperature of water from its freezing point to its boiling point, but not in the form of ice or steam. However, these extremes can only be reached through emotions; anger for boiling, sadness for cold.
She can sprout a pair of shimmering dragon wings that look akin to a flying fish's wings, enabling flight. She also has enhanced swimming, as well as the ability to breathe in water.
Her Dragon Force turns her into her ultimate form. She is much stronger in this state, and grows more scales, over her body, including chest and lower body areas. However, the two spellbinding circles placed by her mother prevents her from transforming into this beast, as she may go berserk. The only way to remove these slowly is to become stronger over time. If she does activate this, she may actually wreak havoc upon the city, summoning floods and such.
Weapons/Items: She possesses two identical odd devices that each appear to be some sort of bazooka that releases a grappling hook of sorts. These devices aren't built for combat, although they are often improvised for it. Their primary purpose is to help Jormungand with her flight, since she is still rather mediocre with it. She attaches them to her hip areas.
Others: Like mentioned above, she is a terrible flyer, although she glides and swims well.
She dehydrates easily and is often required to drink a lot of water.
She cannot enter Dragon Force (yet) because it is sealed.
She likes cute things.
She enters the guild as a mysterious girl, claiming that her magic is but 'mere low-tier water magic'.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler: Vincent Sanguino]

Username: HollowXcross

Name: Vincent Sanguino

Appearance: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/139/4/2/Teenage_Denzel_by_semokan.jpg

Personality: Upon first meeting Vincent many would view him as laziness given human form. This is due to the fact he is nearly always seen lounging about, and has seemed to developed an infinite amount of ways to use his magic as a tool to make his life easier. Such as using his Gravity magic to draw objects he needs towards him, and even  to constantly float to avoid the need to walk. Though he cares deeply about his comrades , he is normally unable to show it, due to his aversion to nearly everything that involves effort.  One of the few exceptions to this would be combat. Which is one of the only activities Vincent truly enjoys, and where he shows his true colors. Vincent has a shocking blood lust  often ignoring the fodder, and targeting the strongest enemies. His ideal fight is one where both sides are going all out, and finds most other scenarios “Not worth the effort”

History: Born into the Mafia-esque Sanguino family, Vincent was trained at a young age to embrace violence. While in competition with his four brothers, Vincent’s childhood consisted of hours upon hours of harsh training. In both the art of magic, and the skills he would need to become the head of the family.

As his father’s favorite and the likely heir, he was held to a much higher standard than the others. Much to Vincent’s displeasure, he was also constantly praised, and granted the secrets of Gravity magic.  This obvious favoritism led Jin, the eldest of the Sanguino brothers, to develop a deep hatred for the young Vincent. But before he was able to act upon his hate, Vincent decided to leave the Sanguino family of his own freewill. Faking his own death, the young Sanguino escaped, never to be seen again.

For the next eight months, Vincent lived a peaceful life in hiding, only to receive word of his fathers death at the hands of Jin. Resurfacing, Vincent swore to one day take back the Sanguino, and restore it to its former glory. Knowing he was no match for his former family by himself, Vincent began to search for allies, and eventual stumbled upon the Chimera Soul.

Subplot: Since the death of his father, Vincent has been keeping a constant eye on the Sanguino's movements. With Jin as the new head, the family has become a mercenary guild called "Blood Star". Abandoning all its old traditions, and losing the respect that had taken hundreds of generations to obtain. Jin had managed to change the Sanguino into something brutish, and evil. Though Jin has yet to realize that Vincent is still very much alive, or that Vincent has sworn to one day crush the Blood Star, and recreate the old Sanguino. 

Gravity Magic:  Vincent is able to manipulate the gravity of things around him. He uses this magic to repulse, and attract objects at will. Vincent is also able to suspend  people or objects in the air (People can release themselves from his grip by breaking it with their own magic energy), or create beams or gravity wells to crush his enemies.  This magic's more combat oriented spells seem to put a large strain on his body if used in rapid succession, causing Vincent to restrain himself to a -10-3 second "rest time" depending on the scale of the attack .

Weapons: Gungnir: Vincent’s one remnant from his life in the Sanguino. A magic scythe with the ability to temporarily double the weight of any object it cuts. This effect stacks, and the object(s) effected are branded with a mark, signifying how many time the objects weight has been doubled. As one of Vincent's most cherished possessions, it is always found strapped to his back.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler: Tsuna Kuroba]

Username: Chaos Sonic

Name: Tsuna Kuroba

[spoiler=Appearance:]

guys51.jpg

The outfit's jacket and pants themselves, instead of red happens to be a dark navy blue. A light blue Chimera Soul guild emblem is tattooed on his left arm, just below where his shirt and jacket sleeve stop (Once allowed to join the guild).

[/spoiler]

Personality:

Cold is definitely a word that doesn't describe Tsuna at all. Even with his Ice Magic, Tsuna is outgoing and quite adventurous, always longing for what lies beyond the next day's sunrise. He is always eager to help out those who need it, always saying "Wherever people need me, there I am!". When it comes to whatever Tsuna does, he puts his whole heart into it, pouring his free spirited and care free attitude into each thing he does. During battles and fights, you can definitely bet that he won't give up without giving a PROPER fight (usually resulting in him getting the crap beat out OR him beating the crap out of someone).

History:

Tsuna's life definitely was not one of happy humble beginnings. His parents abandoned him, not by choice...but rather forced as they were evicted from their own land. Tsuna, who was not but five years old, was left in the cold winter weather...hoping to find his parents...or someone to get him out of the cold. Hiding in a cave, young Tsuna waited...and waited...not sure for who, but he waited. As fate played its hand in Kuroba's life, it brought him to this point...to meet him. In this cave, happened to rest an Ice Dragon: Hyoga. Upon noticing the young child, Hyoga took Tsuna in and began to help nurse him back to full health...and even out of the severe cold that was outside.

Days went on and Tsuna and his new friend, Hyoga, became close to one another as they lived each day. Soon the huge Ice Dragon began to teach Tsuna about life. Reading, writing, who he was, and many other things were taught to Kuroba...but the biggest thing taught to him was one thing: Dragon Slayer magic. Tsuna began learning Ice Dragon Slayer magic, getting the hang of it faster than he did his reading and writing...which impressed Hyoga greatly. Once Hyoga thought Tsuna had mastered the skills enough, he told his young foster son to venture into the frozen wilderness and defeat a Yeti type creature before returning to him. Tsuna did as told and defeated the Yeti creature with no problem at all...but once he returned on July 7th X777...he lost something even greater. Without any rhyme or reason or even a good bye...Hyoga was gone.

Feeling alone again, Tsuna traveled from the wilderness to small town. There he lived the rest of his life, trying to do a few odd jobs here and there to support his living. However even with all this work, Tsuna still felt that Hyoga was out there somewhere...and he needed to find out where he had gone and try to get him to return. A few years later, Tsuna began to hear a bit about a guild called...Chimera Soul. There, he decided to join Chimera Soul once he located it. He knew somehow he might find the answer to where Hyoga went and maybe even increase his skills as a Dragon Slayer user.

Goals/Subplot:

Tsuna hopes that during his many missions, he can find some traces and clues about where his Foster-Father: Hyoga disappeared to. Not only that, but he hopes being part of the guild will help increase his skills as a Dragon Slayer user (possibly to the point of invoking Dragon Force).

Magic:

Ice Dragon Slayer

With this variant of Dragon Slayer magic, Tsuna can manipulate, control, create, etc. ice at will. Even creating ice from the very air in the air (because of the moisture), however there must be moisture in the air for that to work (won't work on hot days). When Ice Magic is no where to be found, Tsuna makes use of his pet Aichi, who breaths in Ice for his owner.

Because of the Ice Dragon Slayer magic, Tsuna is unaffected by water magic/attacks, as they can help fuel his Ice magic (with water being the basic form of ice). However, the Ice Dragon Slayer magic is damageable by any fire attacks/magic, but to actually finish Tsuna off the attack or magic in question must be at a very high degree.

Unfortunately, being a Dragon Slayer...Tsuna cannot invoke the transformation into the Dragon Force. However, once the Dragon Force has been unlocked, Tsuna begins to show the signs of this form. His canines become sharper and longer, while he has icy blue scales that show around his face and even around his arms and hands. His hands even show small signs that there are claws around.

Weapons/Items:

Aichi (A Happy type creature)

A young Arctic wolf that Tsuna met on his way back from defeating the Yeti-creature. Aichi is used to help his owner whenever he can in battle, as he can store a nice supply of Ice Magic within him. When Tsuna needs it the most, Aichi allows Tsuna to siphon some of the Ice Magic that has been gathered.[/spoiler]

[spoiler: Mayu Juri]

Username: Ruler's Return
Name: Mayu Juri
[spoiler=Appearance:] brick2.jpg[/spoiler]

Personality: She is very to the point with how she feels about things and won't let may people talk down to her. She loves to hang around with those she loves or see as friends and hates to see them sacrifice themselves for any reason.  She cannot stand being alone by herself all the time. She can become very agitated if things are not going right. She also has the utmost respect for those who are able to live up to their dreams. She also has an extreme fear of being left with no one in her life.  She hold compassion for all the people who can't defend  themselves from danger. She always want to take things in to her own hands. She has an issue with not being trusted with what she is supposed to be doing. She also dose not trust the Rune Knights. She loves to hear about peoples lives and can be very persuasive if she finds that she needs to.  She is also very nice to almost everybody she meets but is also very violent. She is very defensive when her brother is brought up.

History: She was born in a small village in Fiora and grew up learning magic from the local magic school with her brother. She was amazed and motivated by her brother as they both excelled in their classes. She was also very close with her brother trying harder to become stronger just because he was excelling easily  She also had her parents who were representatives for the town and traveled a lot leaving her in the care of her brother. She was amazed when her brother managed to join a small guild that was started right there in town. She was sadden by the fact that they said that she was too young to join them yet. She Loved how her brother would return and tell her about his mission and jobs  that he preformed. Soon after the guild was established her parents ended up dying to Bandits attacking them as they were going to the capital. She was lost but was extremely glad she had her brother. She was finishing with school when her brothers guild was destroyed by a mysterious person who used the exact same type of magic as her brother. It turned out that the person who had attacked the guild had planned to get him in trouble and arrested.The person who destroyed the guild killed every member except her brother. Her brother was later arrested due to the fact that it looked as if He was the one who took out his guild. She watched as her brother told her that it was not him and too not worry about him. She soon left home after he was arrested due too the fact that she had nothing left to stay their for. She wondered around Fiora looking for a smaller guild to join like her brother. She figured it would be a way to carry on his legacy for him if she joined a smaller guild. She eventually found herself joining Chimera Soul because they were the newest guild shew could find that she would be able to show off skills as a wizard. 

Goals/Subplot: Her True goal in joining The guild to use them to clear her brothers name and catch the guy who destroyed the guild he was in. She knows nothing more than the person used a version of sound magic similar to her brothers and she plans to find this person and make them pay. 

Magic: She uses smoke magic in a variety of ways. She can use it as a way to move around fast is a smoke cloud that she can move in side and she can harden the smoke to catch herself and protect others in shields she also can make things out of smoke. This magic obviously comes with the ability to conjure smoke and she can even use the smoke to create a varying smokes that can poison opponents and heals allies. She can summon up a golem made of smoke that she controls and make different tools that she can use in and out of combat.  She can Use the smoke for almost anything but it dose take a lot of control and energy out of her.She also can make constructs out of smoke. [/spoiler]

[spoiler=Kin Huojin]

Username: ANBU
Name: Kin Huojin
Personality: Kin usually appears to be happy on the outside, smiling during most moments, his actual thoughts however would reveal him as far from happy often being somewhat depressed something that is at times reflected in his otherwise happy tone. When in battle he keeps his unusual smile despite his actual feelings for as long as possible the only time he will lose this is at a point where he is enraged or completely focused on the battle this often marking a complete change in his outward attitude, his normally polite and happy seeming personality (to others) changing to one full of sorrow and anger, at which point he is often the most vulnerable with his defenses, this lack of defense created due to a complete focus on offense whilst in such a state, something that talking him out of is unlikely until he feels he has vented all of his anger, whilst angry to this level any conversation he makes often would sound insane, seeming to cut off halfway through sentences before starting another.

History: Kin grew up in a family that lived in a middle-class area, not being overly full of money but at the same time not poor enough to have none if there was trouble with the business his father owned. during his childhood at the age of 7 he was outside, playing happily when he saw it happen, a creature seemingly unnatural in it's make-up attacked and killed his parents, nearby houses also seeming to have been attacked at the same time, any valuables from the house being stolen while he hid inside a small forest near where he had lived. As he hid his facial expression grew into a sort of unnatural smile despite his depressed state to any who saw he seemed like he was smiling, hiding in the wood until he was found by the same creature that killed his father, dog-like in appearance though seemingly made of metal.

The mage who had created the creature followed soon behind, calling it off just as it was about to kill him, and curious about Kin's expression he took him in, not out of any kindness but a belief Kin could be of use to him. He over the next few years trained Kin in magic similar to his, Kin always made to feel like he was just there as something expendable, trapped inside the guild of dark mages who the male had belonged to doing the simplest jobs for them on the island.

As he reached 18 Kin saw a chance to escape taking it and using his metal-Make abilities to create a spherical whale-like creature, much smaller than a real whale, to escape over a stretch of water that divided the unmarked island the mages had lived on from the large land mass known as Fiore, where he lay exhausted after drifting through the ocean for hours without knowing what direction he came from. Soon after beginning to travel hoping he wasn't followed knowing no information about the guild he had been forced to work for other then their symbol which he tried to forget when he left, not wanting to remember his time there. For the next two years Kin had searched the land for a guild he thought had people strong enough to make sure no-one suffered the fate he had or one that could help him become strong enough to help those that do, having heard of a guild known as Chimera Soul which he believed may have been able to do such or at least learn how to control his magic enough to do such himself.

Kin's near insanity at the witnessing of his father's death and his own almost being afterwards with years of being terrorized into working unwillingly only ever being shown when he was angry, otherwise his face maintained the smile it had since he was young, also having a tone that seemed to be happy, something he himself hadn't been able to explain in the time he traveled, his mind having blocked out his own near death and the life beforehand subconsciously due to the effect it had on him.

Goals/Subplot: to become strong enough that he can prevent people from ending up forced to follow evil mages like he had at one time been, also wanting to be able to defend others against guilds such as those that took him.

Magic:
Metal-Make
A form of Molding Magic that uses metals rather than what would be seen as normal elements, following the same suit as molding magic in everything other than the unusual element used. Kin's use of this is proficient in a metal similar to meteoric iron, being a combination of part nickel and part iron, also having cube-like sections on it where it seems slightly darker along the metal.

Kin currently has only skill in performing Dynamic Molding Magic with this unusual element, incapable as of yet to perform proper static make with it in a way that holds together properly

Weapons/Items: ---
Other: 
- Kin's desires are counterproductive of one another, wanting to forget everything about the mages that took him in and forced him to work for them around where they were located, but at the same time wants to learn enough about them to be able to find or lead others who are stronger to them.
- Whilst Kin's expression is that of his usual smile he is often in a state similar to calm, the damage to him only showing when this disappears

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Satomi Fujika']Username: Liselotte Werkmeister

Name: Satomi Fujika

[spoiler='Appearance']1FoxA4M.jpg[/spoiler]

Personality: Satomi is a generally carefree and agreeable person, and tries to make the most out of any experience always seeing the glass half full. Despite her royal status, Satomi comes off as very casual, and likes to joke around a lot.  Satomi’s positive attitude is very infectious, and often spreads to those around her. Being a party girl, Satomi hates people who are overly grumpy, or serious, and will actually go out of her way to piss them off. As such she also hates it when others around her are sad and disparaging, and will do her best to cheer them up.

During battle against a challenging foe, Satomi can become very serious, but is often condescending during battle believing her opponents lower than herself, and assumes they cannot match her level, and will through around sharp and cutting remarks as she moves around the battlefield. At times Satomi’s royal upbringing will show, and she will take the position of a leader ship role. Satomi also seems to have a bit of a narcissistic side commenting on her own good points, but not really noticing her bad ones, or the good points of others.  

History: Satomi is the 4th daughter of the Fujika Dynasty in the Sun Dragon Empire.  Despite the royal family having very close connections to their Dragon Gods, they are not Dragon Slayer Disciples, such as people like Natsu, and actually view them as their superiors. Due to the fact that the Empire was very militaristically oriented, Satomi received lessons on battle strategy, as well as contemporary subjects. Despite the seemingly brutish nature of the empire, Satomi’s father, and mother were quite kind to their subjects, which rubbed off on their daughter.  From the day she was able walk and talk Satomi had much of the responsibility of the royal family thrust upon her. From her 13th birthday onward, Satomi received combat training, and it was intended for her to take the seat as General of the Grand Dragon Army on her 21st birthday, as was required of all citizens.  

Unfortunately this was not to be so, because on her 17th birthday, General Ido Madarame killed her parents, and led a rebellion against the ruling government of the empire. Rounding up any surviving loyalists Satomi attempted to keep the empire under her control, but was defeated by Ido’s superior forces. Naming himself High Lord of the Empire he intended to have Satomi executed, but the princess was able to escape before the event occurred. Upon arriving in Foire she received news of a Guild known as Chimera Soul, which had a very powerful Guild Master. Satomi hoped to gain the trust of the Guild, and have them help her take back her Empire.

Goals/Subplot: She hopes to become a strong enough mage to retake the Sun Dragon Empire from High Lord Ido, and hopefully conscript the help of the guild as well.

Magic: Fire Magic: Satomi fights with the very powerful magic of her family, which is fire magic. She is able to draw power from the Dragonic Gods of her kingdom to amplify her magic, but does not do this often due to its sheer destructive force. Her fire also changes in appearance the power she places into it, in this order Red – Orange – White – Blue – Purple – Black, but usually keeps it at Red or Orange power level due to her lesser control over higher levels, and its destructive force. There are currently three Spells she can tap in her Dragon’s power for, but becomes exhausted afterword, due to the fact the channeling the raw, and uncontrolled, power of the Dragons:

Sun Sign “Chaotic Dance of the Divine Dragon”: Satomi stands completely still focusing her concentration on the spell. A spinning circle of black flame surrounds Satomi, then branches of into three snake-like “limbs”, and begins “bouncing” around the battlefield, until Satomi exhausts her energy. Satomi can either use them to stab enemies, or explode, in which case the “limb” disperses. Satomi must stand completely still while using this Spell or it will not work, and should she be hit during it, the Spell will disperse.  At full strength Satomi can only hold this Spell together for about a minute.  

Sun Sign “Dragon Lord’s Soul”: A large ball of orange fire, blue and black centered, surround by ten smaller ones flies at her opponent. Despite being fairly easy to dodge when it hits something it causes a large explosion, which sends ten more small fire balls outward, and blazing shrapnel. This being the least powerful of all her attacks, she can easily recover from it, and can usually go on fighting for a little while longer afterword.

Sun Sign “Dragon Rapture – Unbridled Rage of the High Dragon Gods”: Three dragon-like figures of Purple/Blue flame surround Satomi converging into one, ending at her sword. She runs forward at her opponent, and at the last moment condenses at the end of her sword firing a narrow beam of fire through her opponent. Due to the fatal nature, and the fact that she channels all 7 Dragon Gods during this Spell Satomi will lose consciousness immediately after using this attack.  

Weapons/Items: Doragon no dansu: Satomi’s fan. This is Satomi’s primary combat weapon, and has become quite proficient in using it to channel magic through. Her most common attack is forming a fireball on it, and tossing it at her opponent, which can cause second degree burns. Another attack she does shoot five diamond like projectiles from it at her opponent, which don’t burn, but cut flesh. Thirdly she sends out a thermal wave, to hinder her opponent, and can cause first degree burns. She tip of the fan is sharpened and lines in metal, and can be used to make shallow cuts on her opponent.

Kō ryū ga: Satomi’s sword, which she only uses for opponents she deems worthy. Satomi often just sends crescents of fire at her opponent, which cut instead of burn. A second attack can be performed when she touches the sun-like ornament at the hilt of her sword, which causes five saw like objects to spread out around her, and spin outward, dispersing when they connect with something. As melee she will surround the sword in fire, and if an opponent is cut by this will cause third-degree burns. [/spoiler]

[spoiler='Hitomi Kyakuna']Username: Liselotte Werkmeister

Name: Hitomi Kyakuna

[spoiler='Appearance']vOt5Tgm.jpg

nix the cape.[/spoiler]

Personality: Hitomi has a very optimistic outward look on life, and is not easily discouraged by difficult tasks taking them despite the odds. Hitomi’s greatest desire in life is to help others, and friend or foe Hitomi will help anyone in a dire situation. A goodie-goodie Hitomi has a hard time with doing anything amoral, even the smallest thing. Despite having her own faults, Hitomi is quick to lecture others on theirs, and hope’s by pointing out the faults of others she can make them a better person. An intelligent girl, Hitomi enjoys solving the problems of others, but being very empathetic, she sometimes allows her emotions to cloud her judgment. She can also become very cowardly when overpowered, and values her own self-preservation over that of others.

History: Hitomi was born to small mountain village to a poor family. At a very young age both of Hitomi’s parent’s died in an accident, and the young Hitomi would have died had she not been taken in by the Amateras Monastery. From the moment she could walk, and even before that, the teachings and beliefs of her religion were instilled deeply in Hitomi. Even at a young age Hitomi was one of the most devout followers in the monastery, getting up early to do her chores, pray, and perform the daily rituals. On her 10th birthday Hitomi was officially made a nun of the monastery and granted her own Sutra Scroll to record Spells on, and taught powerful magics by the monks of the monastery. On her 15th birthday Hitomi was officially made a priestess, and sent out with one of the master monks to catalogue more spells into her Sutra Scroll.

Spreading their religion to many lands across Foire, converting many followers, while also gathering spells along the way. They traveled far and wide collecting man legendary mystical items, which they sent back to the monastery, and originally Hitomi had no plans to join a guild. Unfortunately 4 years in their travels Hitomi’s master died while they were exploring one of ancient ruins of Foire. From that moment on Hitomi developed a deeply ingrained fear of death, and sought a spell that would make her immortal. Hearing of the long lived Talon Bane, Hitomi thought that he might be able to give her the secret she desired, and began the long trek to the Bane’s mansion.

On the way, she met a slightly rambunctious girl (she was off her rocker, and was flippin’ s***) named Park Li’ Shang, who became her travelling companion. As per her nature the first thing Hitomi tired to do was convert Park to religion, unfortunately the girl refused her coldly. Together they travelled the rest of the way to the mansion, becoming close friends. They have currently arrived at the mansion, and are awaiting the arrival of the Bane’s to brief them.

Goals/Subplot: Hitomi first and foremost seeks to spread her religion to all the lands of Foire. She also seeks to make the greatest, and a complete (or almost complete) record of spells known to man.

Magic: Hitomi calls her magic Spectrum magic, as it takes the form of the colors of the rainbow. On her own Hitomi is very weak, with magic only being able to fire off a few spheres of weak energy. Her basic magic’s real strength is in its numbers, when Hitomi swarms the field with many spheres, but this is counteracted by the fact they are slow moving, and easy to dodge.

Weapons/Items: Sorcerer’s Sutra Scroll: This is where Hitomi’s real strength lies, the scroll contains a collection of all the spells Hitomi has gathered. There are a few unique qualities to this scroll that make it a good tool for any mage; it is custom made, and will on respond to the owner’s touch, in this case Hitomi’s, and due to its magic origin Hitomi can store an infinite number of Spells in it. So far though she only has these few:

Fantasy Sign “Mystical Seal –Blink-“: A red pentagram forms behind Hitomi carrying her a few feet into the air. She rotates around her opponent, fast enough to leave an after image, once then releases a barrage of fast moving thick spheres and thin beams of rainbow energy. After the attack she is left dizzy and disoriented opening her up for attacks.

Spectrum Sign “Rainbow’s Aftershower”: Hitomi spins releasing a barrage of hardened rainbow energy that rains down on her opponent. Despite their number they are slow moving, and do not travel far from their origin. Hitomi is rendered immobile during this attack, and one can get past the barrage they can charge in for an attack, and if she is hit and her concentration breaks the spell disperses.

Death Sign “Butterfly Ferry to the Afterlife”: A butterfly-like design appears behind Hitomi firing thick blue energy beams from the four tips, while six spheres of energy rotate around her releasing more, smaller, spheres of energy. This attack requires all of Hitomi’s attention, and she can only keep it up for one or two barrages at full strength. After the spell concludes Hitomi is very light-headed, and is most likely out of commission for the remainder of the battle. [/spoiler]

[spoiler='Park Li-Shang']Username:

Name: Park Li-Shang

[spoiler='Appearance']zv6zMR5.jpg

Nix the sword, cape, and quiver[/spoiler]

Personality: Park has a very serious personality, and does not get the concept of joking around. She also is usually calm, but becomes annoyed at people who are very loud and/or arrogant. She also has a very detached attitude, unless it’s her problem she doesn’t care, and also has the tendency to look down on people, who are younger, and/or weaker than she is. Park is very condescending and judgmental, basically judging the book by its cover. She does not want to get to know you nor does she care to find more out about you.  Park is very formal, and respects her (more powerful) elders, she also believes thought that silence is a virtue that all of us can learn from. Park is not at all tactful, and being very blunt she never beats around the bush or trying to soften any of her sharp remarks. Park is also very uncomfortable around men, and the thought of intercourse horrifies her, she often wonders why someone would even want to do something like that to their body.  She prefers to keep herself at a distance when forced into participating in direct combat.

History: Park was born to a family of skilled assassins in village that lies secluded in a forest, which has a large population of… you guessed it butterflies. This is what attributes Parks strong love of butterflies. Since her early childhood Park was trained to be an assassin. By the age of six, she could hold a weapon, and by the age of ten she could proficiently kill a person without leaving any trace that someone had even been in the house, let alone that someone had killed that person. Park was always very skilled at what she did, and never failed at her missions. At the age of twelve as a present for completing many successful missions her grandfather, though her few magic tricks that might help her on more difficult missions. After this Park began training herself, in the mystical arts, and found a strong connection to lumokinesis. At the age of seventeen, Park was challenged with the task of killing an old mountain witch, who her parents felt had become too powerful for her own good, so they sent Park to silence her. During this assassination, though Park was discovered by the witch, and failed to execute her objective, because she had failed Park was exiled from her village, until she could kill the old witch. Park knowing that she could not defeat the old witch at her current power level, began searching for ways to make herself more powerful. In her searches she found out of guilds, she knew then that these would help her gain the abilities she needed to finally defeat the curse from her past, and so Park set out to find the strongest guild around. What she found was Chimera Soul. 

Goals/Subplot: To master her magical duress condition, and to become an S Rank mage, so that she may return to her family, and make up for her blunder, and to kill the witch who disgraced her.  

Magic: Park is very fond of lumokinesis , which has learned to manipulate in many different ways. Her first and most proficient way is to manipulate it in to arrows of light. She uses two types of arrows; she likes to call hard light, and soft light. Soft light is the weaker form of her light arrow magic; it has the look of polished glass, and upon impact to a surface will shatter, just like glass, and deal a very painful, but non-lethal wound. Park can fire up to 4 of this type of arrow at one time, and this causes little, to no magic duress on her body. While her other form of light usage, hard light, is much stronger; this light is pure white and if it hits a person can be deadly, she can only fire 2 of this type of arrow at a time though. Park can also manipulate light into a golden light shield, which forms in a diamond-like shape, but she can only keep this shield up for short periods of time. Also this shield only protects her front and she cannot move while using it. Finally Park’s trademark magic is to manipulate light into light butterflies which she can make explode at will.  Park is only able to keep her magic going for a certain amount of time, due to a condition called magical duress, and if she uses magic to often it can cause heart failure.

Weapons/Items: Park has 6 throwing knives which she can manipulate using kinesis, and can use to defend herself. Each knife has and intricate, spiraling pattern carved into it, and begins with a butterfly wing shape. She also uses darts that explode with poisonous gas when they come in contact with flesh.  

[/spoiler]

[Spoiler= Zack Reyes]

Username: Lord JZ of the Enigma

Name: Zack Reyes

Appearance: Zack is of average height of 5'11, with shaggy dark brown hair leaving a few unkempt spikes in the back and three long pointy bangs in front, he has rather tan skin from being the outdoorsy type and it somehow accentuates his rather bright golden brown eyes. His usual apparal is that of a dark blue worker polo shirt and khaki cargo pants. over it he normally wears a dusty shoulder cape connected to a hood for when he travels in the desert, seven rings are adorned on the inside of the cloak to hold his 7 amulets, which is a bit of a disadvantage as he has a knack for stripping the cloak to look cool. Since he is rather new to his magic he normally wears light armor, consisting of shinguards, arm guards and a light chest plate, so he can still have high maneuverability. It seems a bit worn and sometimes the pieces seem mismatched but he doesn't have the money to repair or replace them, so they'll do.

Personality: Zack is definitely a proud guy, comparing himself to his hero from legends his mother told him, the "Dragon Guard" and stating one day he'd be a great warrior like him, Magic wasn't always what he wanted but after learning he had some he decided to give it a whirl, as such he's pretty naive about it all and is easily impressed by anything anyone else can do. He is however friendly and open minded so he hopes to get along with the guild well...not to say he isn't competitive despite his lack of skill, what he lacks in overall power he makes up for in stamina and resistance, taking heavy blows and usually (comedically almost) getting up, though only if he feels he has a reason to stand, such as a friend in need.

History: There isn't much to Zack's history, especially not as a mage, he was born to a very average childhood, his parents loving and caring, and always wanting the best of him, he attended school like any other and always seemed impressed by anything that seemed "cool" or "exciting" but never really trying anything dangerous.

While he never suffered any physical or emotional trauma, Zack was always a very depressed person, only due to his feeling of weakness, hearing the stories of the great magic guilds and more importantly, the legend of the Dragon Guard, a fairy tale passed along his village of the underdog that fought the Dragon Kingdom. He longed to be strong, maybe not for honor and glory but simply so that he could have some meaning to his life, something or someone to actually fight for.
The time came when he turned 16, his father, wanting his son to truly bring out his fullest potential, told his son to venture the world, giving him the family's good luck amulet to keep him safe on his travel. He was bid a very happy farewell from his village as they all expected him to find his true self, grand or not.

There was one major problem...the real world was a dangerous place for someone not versed in magic, and his limited combat skill also proved to be dangerous, his travels, always constant had him finding ways to train and become strong, but no matter what he normally found himself nearly getting killed and surviving by pure stupid luck. all of which he gives thanks to his lucky amulet, known in his village as "The Swift"

During his travels he decided to buy some basic spells, if he was going to survive the cold nights he'd need to be able to cast a simple fire...but his attempts to use any spell from a book or scroll..proved....nearly fatal, he ended up spending too much money, and learning nothing, after being kicked out of said magic shop the owner threw one book at his face "The Seven Auras" it spoke of a magic that was normally disregarded, the use of the bodies own seven chakras to bring great strength forward and in his own mind "become a hero!" The book even described 7 amulets which could help someone unlock these potentials, and how to make them, but what surprised him the most was the blue Amulet "swift" which he already held.

He now had a purpose, to search the world for the materials to make the seven amulets, and master each one to become a hero like the Dragon Guard....though the items were rare and dangerous....he needed help....he needed friends....he needed a guild.....and then suddenly a poster smacked him in the face....

Goals/Subplot: His only true goal is to become something of himself, and wishes to do so by finding the materials to make the remaining 6 amulets, he doesn't mind how long it would take, as long as he can also help those he considers friends, he will happily put his goal aside to help another...finding a pre-made amulet is cool too though.....

Magic: Amulets of Seven Auras, they are seven small pendants which can be used to unlock a persons chakra, and activating the hidden potential in a persons soul, they are very restrictive in use as a person has to have what is know as a "clean slate" to use properly....in short the person has to suck at everything. They can however bring great power when used correctly, allowing the person to slowly tap into their inner powers that they otherwise would have no hope of attaining.

Using an amulet in itself is dangerous, as the power given can become addicting, and can slowly affect that users physical being if they are not ready for the power they receive. Zack, having been running for nearly four years to survive is only capable of using the power of his first Amulet "Swift" which increases his speed, agility and reaction time.

Another disadvantage is the limited power it can unlock on it's own, a single amulet cannot fully release all potential, and as such the other six are necessary for someone to bring about their true power. the book Zack has has no story of anyone successfully using all seven, and even discourages from doing so, but Zack hopes he may be the one.

All Seven Amulets unlock a different power within the human body and will be listed as he gains them, all powers however are pretty basic in their own right and his inexperience is why he truly needs Chimera Soul's help

Red Amulet: ?

Orange Amulet: ?

Yellow Amulet: ?

Green Amulet: ?

Blue Amulet: Swift, The amulet of speed and agility, it allows Zack to move much faster then normal, increasing his his reaction time to inhuman speeds, however it easily exhausts him as he has no training in it and is also very weak without actual fighting prowess. His current max speed is probably much less then any of his comrades, but he takes advantage of his hard body to increase the power of his basic attacks. He managed to clock his speed at about 45 MPH, for about 5 minutes before being exhausted, though he trains everyday to try to increase his speed.

Indigo Amulet: ?

Violet Amulet:?

Combining all 7 Amulets is unheard of but according to legend may be comparable to even Dragon Force, as it brings about true potential of a persons soul.....it's cost may be great however....

Weapons/Items: After much hard work his village managed to make a fine sword, it has no special properties and has only seen moderate use, but it is strong and sturdy, it hopefully won't break anytime soon.....hopefully

Other: Zack is a bit prone to hero worship, mostly of his idol the Dragon Guard, and may get annoying from time to time. Also for some very unnatural reason he's really good at Chess....which really goes against his dumb persona...[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Fran]Username: HollowXcross

Name: Fran (no known last name)

Appearance: http://i687.photobucket.com/albums/vv235/BloodStreakedMoon/Anime%20Girls/anime_girl.jpg

Clothing: Fran wears a bright red blouse, with black tights, under a long white lab coat.

Personality:  Fran is a very forward individual, often blurting out things that others would never say. This along with her infatuation with alcohol makes conversations with her a nightmare for most. Though some may consider her an airhead, Fran can be very insightful. Often able to understand her friends problems, and give spectacular advice. Though she is rarely sober, when Fran is unable to find alcohol she becomes extremely lethargic, to the point of randomly falling asleep wherever she maybe.

History: Fran grew up in large Orphanage, often moved from one foster home to another. During this time Fran was constantly bullied by her peers, because of her love of reading. At the age of 13 Fran was adopted into a family that owned a pub. Whilst there, she was exposed to thousands of brutal brawls, all of which ending in terrible injuries for the participants, and civilians.

Troubled by this, Fran sought out away to help people. Leading her to learn the art of Mend magic from her Foster mother, who was a retired mage. Along with her training Fran also began to study the human body, learning medical practices from all over Fiore. Upon hearing about Chimera soul, Fran decided  to move away from home. Eager to make a name for herself as the best doctor in Fiore.

Goals/Subplot:  Fran’s only goal is to help people, and enjoy as much alcohol as possible in the process.

Magic:  Mend magic: Mages who possess this rare magic are able produce a green aura that reverses nearly any damage done to people or objects. This includes removing toxins, soothing mental damage, and even reattaching severed limbs. This magic has no offensive applications whatsoever, and the aura can only extend to about a foot. This magic also takes a considerable amount of energy to heal the castor.

Weapons/Items:  Scalpels: Fran carries a seemingly infinite amount of medical scalpels hidden on her person at all times. All of which are laced with a toxin that can induce numbness, then paralysis if there is excessive exposure.

Smoke bombs: Along with her Scalpels, Fran also carries small smoke bombs. That she uses for cover, or to disorients her enemies.

Other: Fran likes to refer to herself as "Doctor Fran" even though she has no medical licence.  [/spoiler]

[spoiler="Caroline Netcher"]

Username: encapturer

Name: Caroline Netcher

Appearance: Caroline always seems focused on something, often seen with a serious look on her face.  She looks like the studious type as well, with her sharp brown eyes and small thin-rimmed glasses.  Her red hair goes goes down to her lower back, bundled together into one long braid.  Caroline has a mature body with some muscle definition, though not as much as you'd expect from soneone who swings around a sword for a living.  When out on missions she wears leather armor that looks like it was put together piecemeal; while effort was taken to hide it, a close look easily reveals its patchwork nature.  She wears a belt she created filled with various tools; machined in a way that she can use it to assist her in repairing her weapon Pandora's Orb if it gets too damaged.  Completing the look is a short cape; not for any practical reason other than the fact that it looks heroic.  During her free time she prefers to wear a variety of simple sleeveless dresses and sandals; sometimes with a jacket if it is cold enough.

Personality: Caroline tends to speak in an even tone most of the time, so one would get the impression that she's stoic and serious.  That is, if she didn't say things like "There's no way we can let those fiends get away with that".  She is still impulsive, though less so than when she was younger.  It is believed that her poker face is due to her trying to emulate her 'master', as she calls him, a man she said trained her on the basics of Machine Soul over the course of a week.  She is not one to trust other's intentions at their face value, though she tries to make an exception for guild members, even if they had just joined.

If asked, Caroline would say her heart burns with righteous 'justice'.  The kinds of missions she prefers are ones where she can help right some sort of injustice in the world, generally in the form of people abusing their power, particularly over those who do not have the ability to protect themselves.  As she identifies herself with the powerless, she does not stand for such actions.  In order to make sure she can fight, Caroline can be often found tinkering with Pandora's Orb and other machines, trying to find ways to turn her meager power into an advantage.

History:

[spoiler="To be a hero"]What happens when one does not have the power to change the world?  Try to anyway!  Caroline grew up in awe of those who wielded great power for 'justice', to protect the weak, to defeat evil; whatever you want to call it.  When she was 13, she discovered she had the potential for magic, which she attempted to cultivate in order to be just like her heroes.  But while her effective range and area of effect went up, her power had not, frustrating her to no end.  It seemed like this was a dead end for her dreams.

A few days after she resigned herself to her fate, she was visited by a strange man.  At first, Caroline thought he was some sort of metallic devil; he was covered from head to toe in metal, but not like a knight in fullplate.  Rather, his 'armor' looked more like a clockwork creature, with the surface of the armor ever in motion due to the various parts and widgets that seemed to almost be alive.  There was a living, breathing man within that metal case... a fact that took Caroline by surprise when his 'helmet' rotated back into the rest of his armor.

The man sensed Caroline's potential.  Not in raw magical power, mind you; but in the application of the Machine Soul, a type of telekinetic type magic that worked only on mechanical constructs; perfect for someone with a wide-ranging, but weak magic like Caroline.  He taught her the basics in a week (from an abandoned building; he admitted to not liking crowds), and young Caroline was already opening and closing doors with her magic effortlessly like a pro.  At the end of the week, he said he had to leave, and left Caroline a worn, brown covered book to study, leaving her with a few parting words:

"Once you master that, come find me.  I'll have your next step ready."

And with that, he left.  Caroline never did get to learn his name.

The book taught her everything she needed to create her 'focus', her own mechanical playhouse that she could use for various purposes.  As Caroline wanted to be a hero, she made her focus mostly to create weapons, and dubbed it 'Pandora's Orb'.  Now 16, Caroline left to seek her fortune.  While she tried applying to a few guilds (and failed to be accepted), Caroline decided to emulate her master and travel the road alone, fighting evil wherever it may be.  And then she heard of a rumor of an "evil abberation of nature" from a small village.  Caroline took the quest.

Turns out that this 'abberation' was a certain man who went by the name 'Talon Bane'.  Turns out the villagers were mistaken; Talon Bane was a man, even if he was very old with a wealth of magical power.  Still, since she was running off an heroism high, she decided that the villagers knew what they were talking about and drew her blade from Pandora's Orb.

In that moment, she discovered that the world was larger than she thought it was.  Her string of victories was due to the fact that she hadn't really faced someone truly strong.  Defeated in an instant by the elderly man, Caroline was surprised to learn that he was not angry with her, particularly after hearing her side of the story.  Still, she felt horrible with her mistake, and decided to better herself before setting out again; lest she run across a less merciful juggernaut.  The two left on friendly terms, and Caroline returned home, with a few stories to share.

Now, equipped with a larger Pandora's Orb, a more level head on her sholders, and a few more years under her belt, Caroline set off on an adventure of justice again.  Once again, she decided to try to join a guild first... and came upon Chimera Soul.  After learning *who* the guild leader was, she joined without hesitation, partly because she felt like she still had a debt to pay, and partly because she felt like this was the only guild that would accept her.
[/spoiler]

Goals/Subplot: With Pandora's Orb created, Caroline is now ready for the next step in her training by her reclusive master.  Where he is and what he is doing is a complete mystery, but when Caoline is not doing guild work (and sometimes when she *is* doing guild work), she looks for clues of his whereabouts.  

Magic: Machine Soul

Caroline can manipulate any machine at each of the machine's critical points, so stuff like joints, pulleys, gears, etc.  Living tissue is not affected for some reason, probably by virtue that it is alive.  Since it only controls these points, her magic has more of an effect when the machine in question is more complex; it allows her to exert her influence at each critical point, amplifying the effect.  Her control is rather weak on its own, but she can easily manipulate multiple critical points at once, even within a single complex machine, though she'd require intimate knowledge of the machine in question.  With the exception of Pandora's Orb, Caroline must know where the machine is, and it must be nearby, in order for her to even have a chance to manipulate it.  And unless she knows what to look for, she needs to see the critical points in question in order to manipulate them.

Weapons/Items: Pandora's Orb

A strange metallic orb that's looks like a hunk of solid metal with a 3 foot diameter, but if one looks closely, one would see various joints and other bits of machinery.  Built by Caroline herself out of enchanted steel, the orb was made so that she would have a weapon on hand at any time.  When she travels with it, the orb seems to shift as she causes it to hover, due to her using Machine Soul to control it.  Since she was the one who built it, she can use Machine Soul on it without even knowing where it is.  In battle, she uses it to create a suit of armor and a weapon, usually gloves or a sword.  To gain an edge in combat, she often vibrates her gear, or otherwise changes them on the fly.[/spoiler]

[spoiler: Danica]

Username: Aqua Girl

Name: Danica

Appearance: [spoiler= her pic]11h6iqg.png

[/spoiler]
Personality: Danica is very dark and it easily gets on peoples nerves. She easily thinks her self more powerful than her Ranking but that's because she has beaten many mages..... That are below or much farther than her rank. So this arrogance goes to her head. Even though she's cocky she wants to improve her self. If she's beaten by someone she is absolutely obsessed with learning from them so she can get stronger than them. But through all of her arrogance... She's actually very shy and inexperienced with boys so she reacts violently to them and explains her arrogant attitude. Despite this she's very social to girls and hates being teased about it and will openly attack anyone even if she knows their stronger if they do so.

History: Despite most people... Danica doesn't have any plans for revenge... or a want to unlock their hidden potential. She honestly just wants to improve her self so she can prove her strength to a dear friend she knew back when she was younger. Danica was actually born into a family of non magic users, they had a history of strong magic users but in her immediate family no one was a mage. Yet she was born with a Unique Magic. At the age of 16  She left to fight in the world and get stronger as her family could not teach her what she needed.She met a lesser known A rank mage who heard she was beating up the weaker mages and as she found everyone equal to her she never understood that, the man attacked her she almost died, but Hera's love activated for the first time and she defeated the man and almost killed the man before she regained control. From then on she sought to find a way to control her powers. Danica saw how arrogant Saber tooth was and decided to try and test herself in the Chimera Soul!

Goals/Subplot: Danica wants to become stronger and learn to control her powers and use them to their maximum efficiency so she can prove her self to her childhood friend. While this is her main goal she just wants to learn how to get rid of the voices that Haunt her Mind since she First used Hera's Love.

Magic: Force and Will: All various applications of Force and Will are as followed under this concept. Using magic Danica can Push and Pull inanimate objects at her digression which she calls Force. When using a more concentrated version she calls Will, which drains more magic from her, can effect people/creatures with her abilities. She can use this to fly but it hinders her to much due to the drain on her magic so she usually uses it to jump very high and land softly.

Aegis: Aegis is a continuously regenerating spell shes placed on her self. With this she can create a small barrier to physical and magical attacks but the Ability has a constant drain on her magic when using it normally she can block an average punch/kick. When using the base ability her magic stores fill her so as she can always keep this weak barrier up.

Aegis Max: This is the second form of Danica's first, It activates immediately when she would take more damage than the regular Aegis can withstand Her magic reserves are quickly flooded in to her to match the damage she would take Amplifying her magic. Though if the attack is too strong it will completely drain her magic leaving her unable to use magic for quite a bit.

Hera's Love: Basically an over burst move that when she gets low on magic she can enter an Overcharged state that makes all her magic much more powerful and cost less magic to cast for a single minute. Tho her magic gradually depletes weather she casts magic or not and once she has no magic she Reverts her form and has to take 150 minute charging time before she can use magic again.

Weapons/Items:

Dysius: Weighted Gloves that allow for training and much more damage.

Various combat daggers she carries in a pouch on her side and all along her legs but well hidden by the Dress she wears.

Other:

She is very good at Athenian Martial arts based around power and flexibility and prefers to use that.

She uses her own powers to carry all of her daggers in the air and fight with their aid but currently she can only concentrate on two without draining too much magic[/spoiler]

[spoiler: Gabirol Solomon]
Username: Jolta
Name: Gabirol Solomon
Appearance: Gabirol, despite being male, has a rather feminine figure. His curvacious figure has a rather sizeable B-cup. He is 1.73 metres tall, rather tall for his age. He has long, black hair that reaches his waist, cut in the style of a hime-cut. His eyes appear demonic and blood red, capable of being intimidating yet seductive. His arms and legs are pretty slender, and his skin almost a pure white.

He can often be seen wearing an outfit that resembles a black seirafukku, complete with white-ringed cuffs and a red ribbon. His skirt reaches down to his knees, and one can see black thigh-highs reaching down to his black shoes. At times, he carries a black umbrella with white sides.
Personality: Gabirol's personality is primarily due to corruption through his magic. He is quite the flirt, often toying with the hearts of women and seducing them. He cares little about what others think of him. This makes him rather unlikeable.

He is also hungry for fun, adventure, and most importantly, treasure. He feels that without material reward, the journey is pointless. While low-ranked, he likes working alone, since he will be able to have all the reward money to himself. Additionally, he dislikes losing things, including allies, and detests making any form of sacrifice. Even in his tainted state, he does have some heart.

If untainted, he is actually a nice child, caring about others and wanting to make new friends. He will then value his allies over other things, although he is rather feeble and timid, with little will. But for now, he is very corrupted, and the sins power his will.
History: Gabirol was born a Solomon. The Solomons are a bloodline known as 'The tainted virgins' due to the rumour of their usage of 'Goetic Magic', a magic they discovered. This family primarily consisted of A and S-ranked Wizards who reach said Ranks by the age of 13.

Gabirol, however, was a very slow learner, and was still at being a C-rank Wizard. He was the underdog of his family. They looked down on him. His father, trying to be reasonable, told him to go on a journey and become a stronger wizard.

During his adventures, he brought along his Goetic Keys and Ars Goetia. Two keys - the Higher Key of Lust and Higher Key of Greed, were proven to be rather dangerous as they tainted his soul from a feeble boy to a lustful, greedy lad. He met a certain girl on his journeys - a really blue girl. He managed to catch a glimpse of bizarre, non-human traits, seemingly dragon. He gave chase, but lost her. He did not want to lose track of her. He wanted to befriend her and learn more about her. He yearned for knowledge he never knew, as he had never even seen records of such a beautiful beast.

Since then he had attempted to track down the 'dragon girl', and he happened to see someone who looked like her, in which he began to stalk this person. In order to pursue his prey, he joined Chimera Soul. Furthermore, a guild to settle down could be nice. Plus it has loads of new members he could befriend, seduce and have fun wi- I mean, yes, have fun with.
Goals/Subplot: He wants to capture a Dragon, or at least something close, such as a dragon hybrid or even a human Dragon Slayer, and possibly keep it close to him, not as a treasure, but as a close ally, and a source of learning. The way he acts towards them out of greed and lust, however, gives an impression of evil.
He also claims that he wants to start his own harem. This is for pure comic relief.
He wishes to strengthen his skills and bring honour to his family, and also overcome the sin that corrupts him. In fact, the real him is probably fighting inside him.
Magic: He uses a magic known as Goetic Magic. Gabirol only possesses 5 Goetic Seals. He can only summon one Goetic Demon at a go, for up to 5 of my posts(as the RP goes on, this value increases), and requires a cooldown time of 2 of my posts. Each Goetic Demon can only be used once per mission or event. Every time he uses this magic, his dark side begins to overcome him, as he becomes more cold-hearted and evil. Higher Keys, while superior to Lesser Keys, taint the user much more than Lesser Keys based on the sin, and therefore are much more dangerous to use.
[spoiler=Weapons/Items]
Gabirol possesses the Ars Goetia, a spellbook of sorts that is a family heirloom. He uses it to access his Goetic Magic, which is a summon type magic that requires Lesser Keys or Higher Keys. Higher Keys represent the Seven Deadly Sins, and are rather risky, although Lesser Keys are still a little dangerous. The following are a list of his Goetic Demons he can summon:

Name: Asmodeus
Key Type: Higher Key of Lust
Personality: Asmodeus is quite a cunning one, and will resort to underhanded tactics for victory. She is flirtatious and enjoys flirting with Gabirol, as well as other Guild members. Some describe her to be 'succubus-like'.
Appearance: Asmodeus takes on the appearance of a busty woman. She is 1.8 metres tall and possesses an E-cup. She is practically naked. The sides of her body, including her breasts, are lined with black ribcage-like structures, and her crotch is covered with a crotchplate of the same material. She has a reptilelia tail and dragon-like wings on her bare back. She also has black gloves and black boots. Her demonic red eyes shine while goat-like horns lie on the sides of her head. Right on her midriff, her spell circle can be seen.
Abilities: Asmodeus' main ability is infatuation, where she charms a foe into a trance. She can only charm up to 4 foes at once, although bosses are unaffected. Her secondary capability is super-strength. Additionally, her wings grant flight.

Name: Vepar
Key Type: Lesser Key
Personality: Vepar is a cheerful young lass who enjoys a little fun, and will always give it her all.
Appearance: Vepar's top is human, and her bottom is fish. Vepar has a curvacious figure with a B-cup, her dignity only covered by her shimmering, long, dark blue hair. Her fish half is blue in hue. She has shining, golden demonic eyes. Her spell circle is found on a gem on each of her metal cuffs.
Abilities: Vepar has control over water, from simple pressure shots to floods. However, she cannot create water, and uses water from the surroundings, even opponent attacks. She is unable to move easily on land, and works better in aquatic environments. She is, however, unable to use her abilities to manipulate people via their body fluids.

Name: Amon
Personality: Amon is a serious wolf, and he is your average 'no fun' guy. He puts his heart and soul into missions, and never gives up.
Appearance: Amon takes the form of a grey wolf with a tail resembling a black snake. His spell circle is found on his collar.
Abilities: Amon has a 'sixth sense' that works almost all the time. It primarily detects danger, and is useful for finding the right direction when one is lost. He cannot directly read minds or directly tell the future, however. This ability is useful for evading attacks. However, he finds more difficulty in detecting weaker attacks, and thus, consequetive weak attacks are his primary weakness.

Name: Phenex
Personality: Phenex is proud and cocky, and sees others as rather inferior.
Appearance: Phenex has the appearance of a blue-flamed phoenix, radiating with a hint of rainbow, although he can change colour with ease. His spell circle is located on his chest.
Abilities: Phenex has control over Rainbow Fire Magic, capable of spewing flames of many colours. Red flames are hotter than normal flames, orange flames are normal flames, yellow flames have a certain odour to them, green flames can break through brittle objects instead of melting them, blue flames feel cold, and finally, purple flames stick to things.

Name: Mammon
Key Type: Higher Key of Greed
Personality: Mammon is quite the kleptomaniac, and will often steal things that are not his, that is, whenever Gabirol isn't looking.
Appearance: Mammon takes on the appearance of a young boy with shining red eyes that appear to have '$' on them. He wears a black cloak, along with an equally dark beret on his head.
Abilities: Mammon's elastic arms are useful at times, although those are more suited for thievery than combat. Like all Higher Key Goetic Demons, he possesses demonic strength. If Mammon is used in a mission, reward money is magically doubled.[/spoiler]
Others: He has plenty of unfulfilled desires due to being tainted by greed and lust. He will only get more dissatisfied once he gains more Higher Keys.
Despite his tainted soul, he will not hurt any of his allies. That is, until he acquires the Higher Key of Wrath and uses it frequently, although in this case, it is unintentional.
His eyes are so intimidating, even someone a rank higher than him would feel creeped out.
He is pretty unlikeable, mainly because he has already been tainted by his keys.
He is lusts for men and women alike.
He is mistaken for a girl with ease.
He is a total creep and you shouldn't be surprised if you find him lying on you, on your bed, licking your face. Don't worry, he hasn't done anything that far. he says stuff about 'wanting to keep you pure' and all that crap. This applies to males and females alike. Primarily for comic relief. [/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[spoiler: Mission Boards]

[spoiler: Gimps]

rUbynWc.jpg L6vUcy9.jpg vPmjLY7.jpg  GEFea2d.jpgUJUzhpT.jpg FVUsr6D.jpg

[/spoiler]

[spoiler: Pimps]

E71mODp.jpg 5dNTzLA.jpg AE4fN2M.jpg

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds fun, Ill reserve an app! I'm free this whole week, so it should be done by later today or tomorrow.

I'll definitely be reserving, probably bringing back some old characters, but revamped. Probably be done by this weekend or the next one. 

I look forward to seeing them

Appearance: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/139/4/2/Teenage_Denzel_by_semokan.jpg

Personality: Upon first meeting Vincent many would view him as laziness given human form. This is due to the fact he is nearly always seen lounging about, and has seemed to developed an infinite amount of ways to use his magic as a tool to make his life easier. Such as using his Gravity magic to draw objects he needs towards him, and even  to constantly float to avoid the need to walk. Though he cares deeply about his comrades , he is normally unable to show it, due to his aversion to nearly everything that involves effort.  One of the few exceptions to this would be combat. Which is one of the only activitys Vincent truly enjoys, and where he shows his true colors. Vincent has a shocking blood lust  often ignoring the fodder, and targeting the strongest enemies. His ideal fight is one where both sides are going all out, and finds most other scenarios “Not worth the effort”[/spoiler]

History: Born into the Mafia-esque Sanguino family, Vincent was trained at a young age to embrace violence. While in competition with his four brothers, Vincent’s childhood consisted of hours upon hours of harsh training. In both the art of magic, and the skills he would need to become the head of the family.

As his father’s favorite and the likely heir, he was held to a much higher standard than the others. Much to Vincent’s displeasure, he was also constantly praised, and granted the secrets of Gravity magic.  This obvious favoritism led Jin, the eldest of the Sanguino brothers, to develop a deep hatred for the young Vincent. But before he was able to act upon his hate, Vincent decided to leave the Sanguino family of his own freewill. Faking his own death, the young Sanguino escaped, never to be seen again.

For the next eight months, Vincent lived a peaceful life in hiding, only to receive word of his fathers death at the hands of Jin. Resurfacing, Vincent swore to one day take back the Sanguino, and restore it to its former glory. Knowing he was no match for his former family by himself, Vincent began to search for allies, and eventual stumbled upon the Chimera Soul.

Subplot: Since the death of his father, Vincent has been keeping a constant eye on the Sanguino's movements. With Jin as the new head, the family has become a mercenary guild called "Blood Star". Abandoning all its old traditions, and losing the respect that had taken hundreds of generations to obtain. Jin had managed to change the Sanguino into something brutish, and evil. Though Jin has yet to realize that Vincent is still very much alive, or that Vincent has sworn to one day crush the Blood Star, and recreate the old Sanguino. 

Gravity Magic:  Vincent is able to manipulate the gravity of things around him. He uses this magic to repulse, and attract objects at will. Vincent is also able to suspend  people or objects in the air (People can release themselves from his grip by breaking it with their own magic energy), or create beams or gravity wells to crush his enemies.  This magic's more combat oriented spells seem to put a large strain on his body if used in rapid succession, causing Vincent to restrain himself to a -10-3 second "rest time" depending on the scale of the attack .

Weapons: Gungnir: Vincent’s one remnant from his life in the Sanguino. A magic scythe with the ability to temporarily double the weight of any object it cuts. This effect stacks, and the object(s) effected are branded with a mark, signifying how many time the objects weight has been doubled. As one of Vincent's most cherished possessions, it is always found strapped to his back.

Username: Lilly Satou
Name: Jormungand Levius
Appearance: Jormungand is but a mere 1.43 metres high. Her curvacious yet flat-chested body is veiled by a navy blue cloak that just reaches her knee length. Underneath her cloak, she wears a blue-and-black checkered skirt that reaches down just above her knees, which gives an impression that she isn't wearing anything underneath, and additionally, bandages wrapped around her prematured chest. Her oddly slender legs are protected by blue leather boots. On top of her long, cyan hair that nearly reaches the ground, she wears headphones. Her arms too, are covered with blue mittens for some reason. She has heterochromia, with her left eye being blue, and her right being a demonic yellow. Her demonic yellow eye has a spellbinding circle on the pupil, and is usually covered by her hair.

However, deep within, she has a deep dark secret underneath these clothing. In her unveiled form where she removed most of her clothing, she now stands out from regular humans. Of course, she wraps bandages around her breast and lower area. In place of ears, she possesses fin-like structures. Her mitten-veiled arms are in the form of five-fingered dragon claws. Her feet too, take the form of dragonoid feet, although only up to half her knees. She also possesses a long, blue fish-like tail that shimmers under sunlight. On her midriff, a spellbinding circle with her navel as the centre is seen.
Personality: Jormungand is quite a shy, young lass, mainly due to her social history. She tends to shy from others, and will often feel harassed when one attempts to interact with her too much, especially energetic people. She wants to get along with others, but she just isn't very open to others. She is actually a kind and friendly one when one actually gets along with her.
Jormungand is quite a klutz. Due to this, she lacks precision and relies on others for help, which is why she's pretty weak for a user of Lost Magic. She is quite the scatterbrain, and tends to forget things once in a while before they pop up in her mind a few minutes later.
History Jormungand is rather different from other Dragon Slayers. While others were foster children, she was born - or rather hatched - from a human mage mother and dragon father. She was often seen as an 'abomination', a 'freakshow' and such by humans and dragons alike. Of course, her parents were the only people or dragon to accept her as a human-dragon hybrid. Her father, Leviathan, taught her one of the greatest magic skills of all time - Dragon Slayer Magic. He even told her many tales of dragons, and taught her many other things.
One day, while Leviathan was teaching Jormungand the ultimate skill Dragon Force, Jormungand performed it successfully, but in turn, went berserk. With that, Leviathan did what he could to stop the rampaging Jormungand. After re-acquiring Jormungand, her mother, Loki, placed two seals on her to lock her Dragon Force form, preventing her from going berserk again.
On the year X777, July 7, Leviathan just disappeared, leaving his wife Loki and his child Jormungand behind. While Loki believed that her husband hated her and this dumped her, Jormungand simply wanted to find her father. With that, she decided to join a guild to deal with her klutziness, to make new friends who wouldn't mind her differences, which perfectly fit the description of a small, relatively-new guild like Chimera Soul, where she could begin small like the rest, before maturing into a greater person.
Goals/Subplot: Jormungand hopes to find her father, Leviathan, soon. Additionally, she wishes to rid of her spellbinding circles by getting stronger, so that she will become a great warrior someday. By doing so, she believes that she will overcome any obstacle that prevents her from seeing her father.
Recently, her mother Loki had joined a Dark Guild known as 'Black Bahamut' and Jormungand wants to know why. She has been investigating with every chance she has. When she had recently found that their primary goal was to seek out and destroy dragons, she was stunned and was keen on looking further. Of course, being a B-rank klutz, she thought it would be good to seek help from someone she could consider her 'first friend'.
Magic: Jormungand has Sea Dragon Slayer Magic that she had learnt from her father, the great sea dragon Leviathan. This gives her power over water, in which she can manipulate in many ways, in a similiar way to regular water magic. She can drink any water to regulate her body, as well as release a gush of pressurised water from her mouth. She can also absorb and resist water-based attacks, even if they do not target her. She can even deal melee attacks powered by water. Of course, she can alter the temperature of water from its freezing point to its boiling point, but not in the form of ice or steam. However, these extremes can only be reached through emotions; anger for boiling, sadness for cold.
She can sprout a pair of shimmering dragon wings that look akin to a flying fish's wings, enabling flight. She also has enhanced swimming, as well as the ability to breathe in water.
Her Dragon Force turns her into her ultimate form. She is much stronger in this state, and grows more scales, over her body, including chest and lower body areas. However, the two spellbinding circles placed by her mother prevents her from transforming into this beast, as she may go berserk. The only way to remove these slowly is to become stronger over time. If she does activate this, she may actually wreak havoc upon the city, summoning floods and such.
Weapons/Items: She possesses two identical odd devices that each appear to be some sort of bazooka that releases a grappling hook of sorts. These devices aren't built for combat, although they are often improvised for it. Their primary purpose is to help Jormungand with her flight, since she is still rather mediocre with it. She attaches them to her hip areas.
Others: Like mentioned above, she is a terrible flyer, although she glides and swims well.
She likes cute things.
She enters the guild as a mysterious girl, claiming that her magic is but 'mere low-tier water magic'.

[spoiler: Jormungand]

Username: Lilly Satou
Name: Jormungand Levius
Appearance: Jormungand is but a mere 1.43 metres high. Her curvacious yet flat-chested body is veiled by a navy blue cloak that just reaches her knee length. Underneath her cloak, she wears a blue-and-black checkered skirt that reaches down just above her knees, which gives an impression that she isn't wearing anything underneath, and additionally, bandages wrapped around her prematured chest. Her oddly slender legs are protected by blue leather boots. On top of her long, cyan hair that nearly reaches the ground, she wears headphones that have the Chimera Soul emblem on them. Her arms too, are covered with blue mittens for some reason. She has heterochromia, with her left eye being blue, and her right being a demonic yellow. Her demonic yellow eye has a spellbinding circle on the pupil, and is usually covered by her hair.

Personality: Jormungand is quite a shy, young lass, mainly due to her social history. She tends to shy from others, and will often feel harassed when one attempts to interact with her too much, especially energetic people. She wants to get along with others, but she just isn't very open to others. She is actually a kind and friendly one when one actually gets along with her.
History Jormungand is rather different from other Dragon Slayers. While others were foster children, she was born - or rather hatched - from a human mage mother and dragon father. She was often seen as an 'abomination', a 'freakshow' and such by humans and dragons alike. Of course, her parents were the only people or dragon to accept her as a human-dragon hybrid. Her father, Leviathan, taught her one of the greatest magic skills of all time - Dragon Slayer Magic. He even told her many tales of dragons, and taught her many other things.
On the year X777, July 7, Leviathan just disappeared, leaving his wife Loki and his child Jormungand behind. While Loki believed that her husband hated her and this dumped her, Jormungand simply wanted to find her father. With that, she decided to join a guild to deal with her klutziness, to make new friends who wouldn't mind her differences, which perfectly fit the description of a small, relatively-new guild like Chimera Soul, where she could begin small like the rest, before maturing into a greater person.
Goals/Subplot: Jormungand hopes to find her father, Leviathan, soon. Additionally, she wishes to rid of her spellbinding circles by getting stronger, so that she will become a great warrior someday. By doing so, she believes that she will overcome any obstacle that prevents her from seeing her father.
Magic: Jormungand has Sea Dragon Slayer Magic that she had learnt from her father, the great sea dragon Leviathan. This gives her power over water, in which she can manipulate in many ways, in a similiar way to regular water magic. She can drink any water to regulate her body, as well as release a gush of pressurised water from her mouth. She can also absorb and resist water-based attacks, even if they do not target her. She can even deal melee attacks powered by water. Of course, she can alter the temperature of water from its freezing point to its boiling point, but not in the form of ice or steam. However, these extremes can only be reached through emotions; anger for boiling, sadness for cold.
Her Dragon Force turns her into a humongous, life-sized dragon. This form is serpentine in appearance and lacks limbs, although it has two pairs of wings and fins. This form prefers flying and swimming, and is quite unable to walk on land. However, the two spellbinding circles placed by her mother prevents her from transforming into this beast, as she may go berserk. The only way to remove these slowly is to become stronger over time. If she does activate this, she may actually wreak havoc upon the city.
Weapons/Items: She possesses two identical odd devices that each appear to be some sort of bazooka that releases a grappling hook of sorts. These devices aren't built for combat, although they are often improvised for it. Their primary purpose is to help Jormungand with her flight, since she is still rather mediocre with it. She attaches them to her hip areas.
Others: Like mentioned above, she is a terrible flyer, although she glides and swims well.
She likes cute things.

[/spoiler]

So the character has dragon like features and expects no one to see that she is a dragon slayer. The Bane family will probably be suspicious. Second your character will probably not be having any paraphernalia that has the guilds emblem on it. This is mainly because you have not been inducted into the guild formally. Also turning into a full blown dragon...no. Change the dragon force to something else and  we can accept this. 

[spoiler=Personality]: Upon first meeting Vincent many would view him as laziness given human form. This is due to the fact he is nearly always seen lounging about, and has seemed to developed an infinite amount of ways to use his magic as a tool to make his life easier. Such as using his Gravity magic to draw objects he needs towards him, and even  to constantly float to avoid the need to walk. Though he cares deeply about his comrades , he is normally unable to show it, due to his aversion to nearly everything that involves effort.  One of the few exceptions to this would be combat. Which is one of the only activitys Vincent truly enjoys, and where he shows his true colors. Vincent has a shocking blood lust  often ignoring the fodder, and targeting the strongest enemies. His ideal fight is one where both sides are going all out, and finds most other scenarios “Not worth the effort”[/spoiler]

[spoiler=History]]: Born into the Mafia-esque Sanguino family, Vincent was trained at a young age to embrace violence. While in competition with his four brothers, Vincent’s childhood consists of hours upon hours of harsh training. In both the art of magic, and the skills he would need to become the head of the family.

As his father’s favorite and the likely heir, he was held to a much higher standard than the others. Much to Vincent’s displeasure, he was also constantly praised, and granted the secrets of Gravity magic.  This obvious favoritism led Jin, the eldest of the Sanguino brothers, to develop a deep hatred for the young Vincent.On Vincent’s 16th birthday, he finally decided to leave the Sanguino family. Faking his own death, the young Sanguino escaped, never to be seen again by his family.  Eight months later Vincent resurfaced, joining Chimera Soul on a whim.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Subplot]After joining Chimera Soul, Vincent received word of his father’s death at the hands of his brother. Painfully  aware of the evil Jin was capable of with the power of the Sanguino at his fingertips.Vincent made a silent vow to crush his old family, before its name was tarnished. Though he could only guess how powerful his brother had to become to best their father, and new he couldn't do it alone. [/spoiler] 

[spoiler=Magic/ Weapons] Gravity Magic:  Vincent is able to manipulate the gravity of things around him. He uses this magic to repulse, and attract objects at will. Vincent is also able to suspend  people or objects in the air (People can release themselves from his grip by breaking it with their own magic energy), or create beams or gravity wells to crush his enemies.  This magic's more combat oriented spells seem to put a large strain on his body if used in rapid succession, causing Vincent to restrain himself to a -10-3 second "rest time" depending on the scale of the attack .

Weapons: Gungnir: Vincent’s one remnant from his life in the Sanguino. A magic scythe with the ability to temporarily double the weight of whatever it cuts. This effect stacks, and people or objects effected  by Gunginir’s magic receive a counter over their head, that signifies how many times their weight has been doubled. As one of Vincent's most cherished possessions, it is always found strapped to his back. [/spoiler]

Your character hasn't joined chimera soul yet, meaning he hasn't learned of his father's death also I don't like the thought that Gungir effects organics. It change to where it only effects non-organic materials.

Hmmm... I guess she can go berserk in a human-sized form.

I tried to hide her dragonoid traits under excessive clothing, although it may be suspicious to some, especially if it's a hot day.

Ah well, time to edit.

EDIT: I made it so that it would just be an average Dragon Force, except she goes all feral. She retains her size.

Hmmm... I guess she can go berserk in a human-sized form.

I tried to hide her dragonoid traits under excessive clothing, although it may be suspicious to some, especially if it's a hot day.

Ah well, time to edit.

EDIT: I made it so that it would just be an average Dragon Force, except she goes all feral. She retains her size.

Accepted

So the character has dragon like features and expects no one to see that she is a dragon slayer. The Bane family will probably be suspicious. Second your character will probably not be having any paraphernalia that has the guilds emblem on it. This is mainly because you have not been inducted into the guild formally. Also turning into a full blown dragon...no. Change the dragon force to something else and  we can accept this. 

Your character hasn't joined chimera soul yet, meaning he hasn't learned of his father's death also I don't like the thought that Gungir effects organics. It change to where it only effects non-organic mater 

Ok, made the changes to Gungnir, and the subplot. 

Here's my app! Tell me what I need to fix and I'll get on it ^^

[spoiler=Tsuna Kuroba - Ice Dragon Slayer]

Username: Chaos Sonic

Name: Tsuna Kuroba

guys51.jpg

The outfit's jacket and pants themselves, instead of red happens to be a dark navy blue. A light blue Chimera Soul guild emblem is tattooed on his left arm, just below where his shirt and jacket sleeve stop (Once allowed to join the guild).

[/spoiler]

Personality:

Cold is definitely a word that doesn't describe Tsuna at all. Even with his Ice Magic, Tsuna is outgoing and quite adventurous, always longing for what lies beyond the next day's sunrise. He is always eager to help out those who need it, always saying "Wherever people need me, there I am!". When it comes to whatever Tsuna does, he puts his whole heart into it, pouring his free spirited and care free attitude into each thing he does. During battles and fights, you can definitely bet that he won't give up without giving a PROPER fight (usually resulting in him getting the crap beat out OR him beating the crap out of someone).

History:

Tsuna's life definitely was not one of happy humble beginnings. His parents abandoned him, not by choice...but rather forced as they were evicted from their own land. Tsuna, who was not but five years old, was left in the cold winter weather...hoping to find his parents...or someone to get him out of the cold. Hiding in a cave, young Tsuna waited...and waited...not sure for who, but he waited. As fate played its hand in Kuroba's life, it brought him to this point...to meet him. In this cave, happened to rest an Ice Dragon: Hyoga. Upon noticing the young child, Hyoga took Tsuna in and began to help nurse him back to full health...and even out of the severe cold that was outside.

Days went on and Tsuna and his new friend, Hyoga, became close to one another as they lived each day. Soon the huge Ice Dragon began to teach Tsuna about life. Reading, writing, who he was, and many other things were taught to Kuroba...but the biggest thing taught to him was one thing: Dragon Slayer magic. Tsuna began learning Ice Dragon Slayer magic, getting the hang of it faster than he did his reading and writing...which impressed Hyoga greatly. Once Hyoga thought Tsuna had mastered the skills enough, he told his young foster son to venture into the frozen wilderness and defeat a Yeti type creature before returning to him. Tsuna did as told and defeated the Yeti creature with no problem at all...but once he returned on July 7th X777...he lost something even greater. Without any rhyme or reason or even a good bye...Hyoga was gone.

Feeling alone again, Tsuna traveled from the wilderness to small town. There he lived the rest of his life, trying to do a few odd jobs here and there to support his living. However even with all this work, Tsuna still felt that Hyoga was out there somewhere...and he needed to find out where he had gone and try to get him to return. A few years later, Tsuna began to hear a bit about a guild called...Chimera Soul. There, he decided to join Chimera Soul once he located it. He knew somehow he might find the answer to where Hyoga went and maybe even increase his skills as a Dragon Slayer user.

Goals/Subplot:

Tsuna hopes that during his many missions, he can find some traces and clues about where his Foster-Father: Hyoga disappeared to. Not only that, but he hopes being part of the guild will help increase his skills as a Dragon Slayer user (possibly to the point of invoking Dragon Force).

Magic:

Ice Dragon Slayer

With this variant of Dragon Slayer magic, Tsuna can manipulate, control, create, etc. ice at will. Even creating ice from the very air in the air (because of the moisture), however there must be moisture in the air for that to work (won't work on hot days). When Ice Magic is no where to be found, Tsuna makes use of his pet Aichi, who breaths in Ice for his owner.

Because of the Ice Dragon Slayer magic, Tsuna is unaffected by water magic/attacks, as they can help fuel his Ice magic (with water being the basic form of ice). However, the Ice Dragon Slayer magic is damageable by any fire attacks/magic, but to actually finish Tsuna off the attack or magic in question must be at a very high degree.

Unfortunately, being a Dragon Slayer...Tsuna cannot invoke the transformation into the Dragon Force. However, once the Dragon Force has been unlocked, Tsuna begins to show the signs of this form. His canines become sharper and longer, while he has icy blue scales that show around his face and even around his arms and hands. His hands even show small signs that there are claws around.

Weapons/Items:

Aichi (A Happy type creature)

A young Arctic wolf that Tsuna met on his way back from defeating the Yeti-creature. Aichi is used to help his owner whenever he can in battle, as he can store a nice supply of Ice Magic within him. When Tsuna needs it the most, Aichi allows Tsuna to siphon some of the Ice Magic that has been gathered.[/spoiler]

Username: Chaos Sonic

Name: Tsuna Kuroba

guys51.jpg

[/spoiler]

Personality:

History:

Tsuna's life definitely was not one of happy humble beginnings. His parents abandoned him, not by choice...but rather forced as they were evicted from their own land. Tsuna, who was not but five years old, was left in the cold winter weather...hoping to find his parents...or someone to get him out of the cold. Hiding in a cave, young Tsuna waited...and waited...not sure for who, but he waited. As fate played its hand in Kuroba's life, it brought him to this point...to meet him. In this cave, happened to rest an Ice Dragon: Hyoga. Upon noticing the young child, Hyoga took Tsuna in and began to help nurse him back to full health...and even out of the severe cold that was outside.

Feeling alone again, Tsuna traveled from the wilderness to small town. There he lived the rest of his life, trying to do a few odd jobs here and there to support his living. However even with all this work, Tsuna still felt that Hyoga was out there somewhere...and he needed to find out where he had gone and try to get him to return. A few years later, Tsuna began to hear a bit about a guild called...Chimera Soul. There, he decided to join Chimera Soul once he located it. He knew somehow he might find the answer to where Hyoga went and maybe even increase his skills as a Dragon Slayer user.

Goals/Subplot:

Magic:

Ice Dragon Slayer

With this variant of Dragon Slayer magic, Tsuna can manipulate, control, create, etc. ice at will. Even creating ice from the very air in the air (because of the moisture), however there must be moisture in the air for that to work (won't work on hot days). When Ice Magic is no where to be found, Tsuna makes use of his pet Aichi, who breaths in Ice for his owner.

Weapons/Items:

Aichi (A Happy type creature)

Accepted

>

Sorry apps are taking longer than expected, they will be done soon though. I'm getting off on Summer Break at the end of the week, so they'll be done by then. 

Okay we'll start Sunday then.

Archived