Rocks and Nature. Primal Elemental of Earth #1

Scroll down to Skip the Introduction. 

Recently I've been working on a macro-Archetype known as the "Primal Elementals". In the lesser Archetypes I've focused on FIRE, WATER, and EARTH respectively. Each has a different general focus but(starting with water) feature support for one another.

The FIRE Elementals focus on Blowing themselves up to give the player a field advantage.

Ex: At the start of the Battle Phase you can destroy this face-up monster to increase the ATK of your other monsters by 1000 until the End Phase.

- you lose some field presence

+ gain a substantial ATK boost for the turn.

The WATER Elementals focus on hand advantage and directing the flow of the game(revealing the top of the deck).

The EARTH Elementals focus on Field Spells and supporting the rest of the Macro-Archetype.

7s4xVnR.jpg

Lore: This monster is also treated as Beast-Type. You can Special Summon this monster (from your hand) by sending 1 "Primal Fortress" card or 1 Field Spell Card from your deck to the graveyard. When you Summon this monster: you can add 1 of your Banished "Elemental" monsters to your graveyard to draw 1 card.

+ Should I just make Field Spells especially for "Primal Elemental" monsters so that the Field usage isn't so broad?

Archived