Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Is it possible to get card artworks just from a PSP rom and an emulator?

tag force yu gi oh yu-gi-oh! artwork rom emulator psp

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

fumiko

fumiko

Fresh Member

• Members
  • 3 posts
    Last Visit May 24 2013 12:56 PM

I've heard that all the card artworks from TagForce games are screenshots. So, are they're taken from a console or an emulator? If all we need to get card artworks was just an ISO file and an emulator, what would we have to do? How could we zoom in the artworks so we could get a good screenshot? I don't know what are the buttons I have to push on to zoom in the images. Could anyone please help me? Thanks for your advice and sorry about my bad English.

Zazubat

Zazubat

HEAAART BURNIIING!

• Banned

• 4,970 posts
    Last Visit Aug 27 2013 11:23 PM

I've heard that all the card artworks from TagForce games are screenshots. So, are they're taken from a console or an emulator? If all we need to get card artworks was just an ISO file and an emulator, what would we have to do? How could we zoom in the artworks so we could get a good screenshot? I don't know what are the buttons I have to push on to zoom in the images. Could anyone please help me? Thanks for your advice and sorry about my bad English.

The Yu-Gi-Oh Wikia has pictures from Tag Force 4-6 if I rememeber correctly. I downloaded a big file of all from tag force 6. Here's a link to it, but if you need anything specific, you can find the Tag Force images under "gallery" on the card in the wikia.

http://yugioh.wikia....roject/Complete

Posted Image

Click the shield to check out my Trading Card Game "Protector of the Players"

Also check out my OCG Thread by clicking here.

My most recent custom YGO Archetype can be found by clicking here.

Tormented

Tormented

Placebo Admin

• Moderators
  • 6,521 posts
    Last Visit Today, 03:36 PM
  • Discord:Ash#9999

That just seems to go to an extreme extent to get a piece of artwork that can easily be found online.

"Off my chair, jester. The King sits there"

-

C A D E A U P O U R M O I

fumiko

fumiko

Fresh Member

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Is that so? Can you find me the TCG Magician of Black Chaos?

.codex

.codex

The Truth

• Banned

• 333 posts
    Last Visit Aug 08 2013 06:01 AM

480px-MagicianofBlackChaos-TF04-JP-VG.jp

Here it is.

Posted Image
Signature by Plainview
We will be and we were, we will be forever.

fumiko

fumiko

Fresh Member

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • 3 posts

I've said THE TCG ARTWORK. Didn't you get what I was sayin'? there is not a hope.....

Tormented

Tormented

Placebo Admin

• Moderators
  • 6,521 posts
    Last Visit Today, 03:36 PM
  • Discord:Ash#9999

That is the TCG Artwork?

"Off my chair, jester. The King sits there"

-

C A D E A U P O U R M O I

.codex

.codex

The Truth

• Banned

• 333 posts
    Last Visit Aug 08 2013 06:01 AM

I've said THE TCG ARTWORK. Didn't you get what I was sayin'? there is not a hope.....

but, I got it from Tag Force 4... what the heck do you except of me, I'm not a wizard.

EDIT: I see that it's not actually the one you're talking about, the TCG one is kinda different.

This is the one you're talking about? It's quite easy to just go into your favorite photo editing software and just cut the image out, and that's what I did here. 

9lbtah.png

Posted Image
Signature by Plainview
We will be and we were, we will be forever.

Cin

Cin

Save yourself from all the lies of the beautiful people

• Legendary Members
  • 13,258 posts
    Last Visit Jun 04 2015 10:17 AM

Seriously Fumiko if you bothered to check the Wikipedia that IS the only art of Magician Of Black Chaos. (For some reason my TF images lack of Magician Of Black Chaos.). This is just turning into a spam topic.

Like other members have said all TF images have already been ripped the majority are on Wiki.

LOCKED.

Take care, thoughts can be monsters 
That drag you down and won’t let you free 
Beware, when your mind is a monster 
That recreates your reality

BWYhM9A.png

Lyrics: Monsters by Transit Poetry

Avatar art by Sangoon of DeviantArt

Formerly Yin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users