Is it possible to get card artworks just from a PSP rom and an emulator?

fumiko

Question

I've heard that all the card artworks from TagForce games are screenshots. So, are they're taken from a console or an emulator? If all we need to get card artworks was just an ISO file and an emulator, what would we have to do? How could we zoom in the artworks so we could get a good screenshot? I don't know what are the buttons I have to push on to zoom in the images. Could anyone please help me? Thanks for your advice and sorry about my bad English.

8 answers to this question

I've said THE TCG ARTWORK. Didn't you get what I was sayin'? there is not a hope.....

but, I got it from Tag Force 4... what the heck do you except of me, I'm not a wizard.

EDIT: I see that it's not actually the one you're talking about, the TCG one is kinda different.

This is the one you're talking about? It's quite easy to just go into your favorite photo editing software and just cut the image out, and that's what I did here. 

9lbtah.png

Seriously Fumiko if you bothered to check the Wikipedia that IS the only art of Magician Of Black Chaos. (For some reason my TF images lack of Magician Of Black Chaos.). This is just turning into a spam topic.

Like other members have said all TF images have already been ripped the majority are on Wiki.

LOCKED.

I've heard that all the card artworks from TagForce games are screenshots. So, are they're taken from a console or an emulator? If all we need to get card artworks was just an ISO file and an emulator, what would we have to do? How could we zoom in the artworks so we could get a good screenshot? I don't know what are the buttons I have to push on to zoom in the images. Could anyone please help me? Thanks for your advice and sorry about my bad English.

The Yu-Gi-Oh Wikia has pictures from Tag Force 4-6 if I rememeber correctly. I downloaded a big file of all from tag force 6. Here's a link to it, but if you need anything specific, you can find the Tag Force images under "gallery" on the card in the wikia.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Forum:Tag_Force_6_Image_Project/Complete

Archived