A Certain Scientific Railgun  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Is it good?

• Yes
    • No
    • Neutral/Never Watched It

It's a good anime. The 1st season was fairly light on the blood compared to the manga but the comedy parts were golden. while it was great regardless, I did miss the bloody scenes of the manga... I'm not evil >.>

Season 2 is bringing in the heavy hitters though, and so far its even more faithful to the darkness of the main story than even the index anime. definitely worth watching, but if you already read the manga and somehow missed the anime, then you should start at season 2. unless you're a Kiyama Harumi fan (like me) and just want to see her awesomeness animated in her season 1 story arc

It's a good anime. The 1st season was fairly light on the blood compared to the manga but the comedy parts were golden. while it was great regardless, I did miss the bloody scenes of the manga... I'm not evil >.>

Season 2 is bringing in the heavy hitters though, and so far its even more faithful to the darkness of the main story than even the index anime. definitely worth watching, but if you already read the manga and somehow missed the anime, then you should start at season 2. unless you're a Kiyama Harumi fan (like me) and just want to see her awesomeness animated in her season 1 story arc

i haven't read the manga, but it does seem like it could be darker... 

i haven't read the manga, but it does seem like it could be darker... 

It's like an alternate side of the Index novels, great story, has more blood than the anime, and the story gets really dark at times, I don't know if the anime will follow the full darkness of the manga, but if it even does 80% then it'll be epic[spoiler='slight spoils']this is pretty much the most depressing arc of the Railgun manga so far, if J.C. staff follows it through faithfully, then it WILL be one of this years greatest anime[/spoiler]

Archived