Battlin' Boxer deck

I've already built the deck, but i just need some opinions on how to make it better and whatnot...

Monsters: 18
x3 Battlin' Boxer Switchitter
x3 Battlin' Boxer Glassjaw
x3 Battlin' Boxer Headgeared
x3 Battlin' Boxer Sparred
x2 Battlin' Boxer Counterpunch
x3 Goblindbergh
x1 Tragoedia

Spells: 14
x1 Foolish Burial
x2 Mystical Space Typhoon
x2 Solidarity
x1 Reinforcement of the Army
x1 Warrior Returning Alive
x1 Rank-Up-Magic Barian's Force
x1 Monster Reborn
x1 Pot of avarice
x1 Dark hole
x1 Heavy Storm
x2 Instant Fusion

Traps: 9
x2 XYZ Reborn
x2 Torrential tribute
x3 Compulsory Evacuation Device
x2 Call of the Haunted

Extra deck: 15
x1 Number C105: Battlin' Boxer Comet Cestus
x2 Number 105: Battlin' Boxer Star Cestus
x3 Battlin' Boxer Lead Yoke
x2 Heroic Champion Excalibur
x1 Blade Armor Ninja
x2 Number 39: Utopia
x1 Number C39: Utopia Ray V
x1 Heroic Champion Kusanagi
x2 Karbonala Warrior

Side Deck:
x3 Reckless Greed
x2 Rivalry of the Warlords
x1 Magnum Shield
x1 Pyrorex, The Elemental Lord
x1 Burial from a Different Dimension
x1 Inferno Reckless Summon
x2 Shadow Imprisoning Mirror
x1 Imperial Iron Wall
x2 Curse Seal Of Forbidden Spell
x1 Stygian Dirge

Blaster, Dragon Ruler of Infernos is a possible tech.

Also, you probably want a Shock Master and an Evilswarm Ouroboros, take out a Cestus for that. Cestus really isn't that good.

Pot of Avarice could easily be a dead draw in this Deck, you don't grave-dump enough to really use it.

Flamvell Firedog and Blaster are really needed in this deck. Goblindbergh is a cute tech and all, but it's really not all that good.

Lance is something you need as well as Duality. Most of your S/T line-up is pretty awful, so I'll just write out something that you could play:

2-3 Lance
2-3 Mystical Space Typhoon
0-2 Duality
1 Heavy Storm
1 Monster Reborn
1 Foolish Burial

As for Traps, Breakthrough Skill and Compulsory are some very good cards to go with the standard 6 staples (2 Bottomless, 2 Torrential, 1 Solemn Warning and 1 Solemn Judgment)

Extra is awful. Don't play instant fusion. Play Heroic Champion Gandiva to win against Rabbit match-ups. Then take out Kusanagi for Shock Master. You also need Gagaga Cowboy and almost definitely Lavalval Chain. You cannot get as much value as possible out of this deck without Lavalval Chain.

If you're using Rank-Ups, which I wouldn't recommend personally, I'd run Limited or Numeron over the standard Barian's Force. If you didn't run the Rank 5s, you'd have more room for Cowboy, Chain, Black Corn, Maestroke and other staple Rank 4s. If you take out Rank-Up Magic, I'd take out Utopia as well, since Lead Yoke is very defensive while being a bigger attacker in the end.

Xyz Reborn is good, I personally run Xyz Block as well, because it stops Big Eye and Dragosack while powering up Lead Yoke.

Flamvell Firedog and Blaster are really needed in this deck. Goblindbergh is a cute tech and all, but it's really not all that good.

Lance is something you need as well as Duality. Most of your S/T line-up is pretty awful, so I'll just write out something that you could play:

2-3 Lance
2-3 Mystical Space Typhoon
0-2 Duality
1 Heavy Storm
1 Monster Reborn
1 Foolish Burial

As for Traps, Breakthrough Skill and Compulsory are some very good cards to go with the standard 6 staples (2 Bottomless, 2 Torrential, 1 Solemn Warning and 1 Solemn Judgment)

Extra is awful. Don't play instant fusion. Play Heroic Champion Gandiva to win against Rabbit match-ups. Then take out Kusanagi for Shock Master. You also need Gagaga Cowboy and almost definitely Lavalval Chain. You cannot get as much value as possible out of this deck without Lavalval Chain.

Sounds good. However, I'm not too sure about duality, as I'm able to make Lead Yoke almost all the time...
The instant fusion thing I was messing with to see how I can combo with it...
I'll test it out on YGOpro and see how it works out. Thanks for the recommendation.

If you're using Rank-Ups, which I wouldn't recommend personally, I'd run Limited or Numeron over the standard Barian's Force. If you didn't run the Rank 5s, you'd have more room for Cowboy, Chain, Black Corn, Maestroke and other staple Rank 4s. If you take out Rank-Up Magic, I'd take out Utopia as well, since Lead Yoke is very defensive while being a bigger attacker in the end.

Xyz Reborn is good, I personally run Xyz Block as well, because it stops Big Eye and Dragosack while powering up Lead Yoke.

I'm considering using the Limited Baran's Force. I forgot to mention that this deck is IRL. Since I can XYZ summon almost any turn, I have a feeling Numeron might be a hassle.
XYZ block sounds kinda broke though, I gotta try that.

Archived