[attachment=37792:Synchron Deployment.png]

Lore: Each time a ''Synchron'' monster is summoned, place 2 junk counters on this card. You can remove an amount of junk counters and apply this effects:

2 Counters:Draw 1 card.
4 Counters Add 1 ''Synchron'' monster from your deck or graveyard to your hand.
6 Counters: Special summon 1 Synchro monster from your graveyard.

This card was inspired by Gateway of the Six Samurai. My rival in yugioh plays a Six  Sam deck and he often argues with me that Gateway is worthless or that he doesn't need it...but why does he use it if it's worthless. So I made this card to make him see how powerful and broken and awesome G is. Man I'd wish I had a Gateway for Synchro's xD that would be freakin awesome and so with that thought Synchron Deployment was born. 

Tell me what you think guys.

P.s. I know most of you will say that its broken because of its first effect xD

See ya around
-Norman/Junkwarriordude
Edit: Kaito I uploaded it in Hi Res just for you <3

Okay..no. It triggers when a Synchron monster is summoned in any capacity? No. Just no. Junk Doppel immediately becmes tier 0. The third effect lets you just pull any 1 Synchro from the Graveyard, and lord forbid you pull Formula Synchon, that gives you 2 more counters plus a draw? No. This entire card needs to go. Gateway shouldn't exist in the first place. It's broken and poorly design. Now what would have you think that designing a card with the exact same design was a good idea? I don't get it. 

Okay..no. It triggers when a Synchron monster is summoned in any capacity? No. Just no. Junk Doppel immediately becmes tier 0. The third effect lets you just pull any 1 Synchro from the Graveyard, and lord forbid you pull Formula Synchon, that gives you 2 more counters plus a draw? No. This entire card needs to go. Gateway shouldn't exist in the first place. It's broken and poorly design. Now what would have you think that designing a card with the exact same design was a good idea? I don't get it. 

Exactly Kaito that's what I was trying to explain xD jajaja Gateway shouldn't exist. I played against my friend using this card and I had Shooting Quasar Dragon, Shooting Star Dragon, Stardust Dragon, Junk Warrior with 3100 ATK and a Road Warrior in my first turn xD jajaja. Oh and the best thing to do is Normal Summon Synchron Explorer to bring back a Synchron (+4 Counters) but yeah I know it's broken.

It's like a ridiculous version of Super Rejuvenation/Gateway for Junks... It has even better effects, too. This is a badly designed card, as Kaito has already pointed out. This is the kind of stuff that cracks and breaks our fragile little metagame. This card is a metaphorical bull in a china shop.

Archived