Omega Xyz Junk Me-t-or

Basically a Jurrac Meteor but way better, anyway's tell me if I need to fix anything
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:37791]

2 level 8 Synchro Monsters

When this card is Xyz Summoned destroy all cards on the field, this card gains 500 ATK for each card that was destroyed by this effect. When this card declares an attack it is unaffected by the effects of Spell, Trap and Effect monster cards. This card can't declare an attack during the turn it is Xyz Summoned. Once per turn: you can detatch 1 Xyz Material from this card, select 1 card in your opponent's deck and send it to the graveyard.

Created with the sole purpose of protecting the human kind, this brave being travels through space facing darkness and vanquishing it so it is no more. People often mistake it for a meteor due to it's high speed.

He destroys himself when Xyz Summoned, so he is the Black Rose of Xyz Monsters (except his nuke is not optional).

You might as well remove all the following fluff, however. Unless you actually intended him living the nuke, in which case, you might as well just move this out of the Realistic Thread, for he'd be far to OP.

If you want him to survive the nuke, make his effect read only, "When this card is Xyz Summoned, you can detach 2 Xyz materials: Destroy all other cards on the field." Anything else would be far to good, and even then, I'm not sure if it's balanced.

He destroys himself when Xyz Summoned, so he is the Black Rose of Xyz Monsters (except his nuke is not optional).

You might as well remove all the following fluff, however. Unless you actually intended him living the nuke, in which case, you might as well just move this out of the Realistic Thread, for he'd be far to OP.

If you want him to survive the nuke, make his effect read only, "When this card is Xyz Summoned, you can detach 2 Xyz materials: Destroy all other cards on the field." Anything else would be far to good, and even then, I'm not sure if it's balanced.

You think so? and yeah I forgot the except this card part but well maybe if I remove the cannot be affected by spell and traps and increase only 300 not 500 and erase the last effect would it be viable? Just and awesome name and I guess I went way overboard xD jajaja Massive destruction FTW Michael Bayyyyyyy!!!!!

And Therrion What would you say if the requirements where 4 level 8 Synchro Monsters?

Archived