-46- The Supernatural Rissing [PG-13/IC Thread/Started/Always accepting/Hosted by Gabriel Maeso]

Gabriel Maeso

John lifted his glass and smiled another tight lipped smile as Lloyd got up and walked away. When Lloyd smiled his demon toothed smile John's eyes widened only for a moment before showing his own sharp toothed grin "It is great to among friends isn't it?" he said before downing his glass and moving to stand next to Lloyd "So what is your ailment as the humans would call it? Lycanthropy, demon possessed, drank a little to much human blood?" he asked with a laugh no longer hiding his teeth from view. John smiled again as he announced his race "I myself am a Lycan of sorts, but I am no run of the mill blood thirsty idiot with odor issues. I am what the Greeks called a Πνεύμα λύκος (Pnév̱ma lýkos) or spirit wolf. Meaning I am one with the great wolf spirit. I can give you the true meaning later if you like, but I need to go find my son, he is probably out looking for me by now. If you would like to come you are welcome. I really hope you will, I love meeting those of the same alignment as myself.." John said as he turned heading to the door, stopping to look back at Lloyd and issue him a warning "However if you seek not to protect those like us. If you are one of those who seek destruction then leave well enough alone, this world has seen far to much bloodshed as is." John waited to hear Lloyd response turning around fully to look Lloyd in the eye, picking up his jacket as he did so holding it over his left shoulder.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Open air Market

"Hm... I don't see John any where... Though, those tomatoes sme- Wait...." Bronzonis stop s in mid thought, as a 46 member strolls by calmly, unaware of the supernatural beside him. "Alright, don't panic... He didn't seem to notice you.." The man turns and blinks toward Bronzonis. "Nevermind..." For a moment, nothing happens, and then he smiles and walks away. "Odd..." Bronzonis ignores this for the moment, turning to walk down an alley, the opposite direction of the 46 member. Turning the corner, he sense someone following him and stays calm, walking his regular pace. As he nears the corner, he knocks over a barrel full of cabbages and takes off at a dead sprint, unaware who is behind him exactly. "I highly dislike people following me..."

Near Saint Petersburg, Russia, January 13th Shortly after Midnight, Draki

Draki watched as the male drained and killed the commander of the '46' group which had attacked him, Draki's expression one showing no emotion this way or that at the commander's death as if it was something trivial. "He have anything useful?" Draki then said quietly before the the male began walking forwards. Draki moved along slowly behind him as he told of a base full of '46' members nearby along with introducing himself. "Well.. that does sound like it may be fun, I wonder if they'd let us in if we used these ones' transport" he then said quietly 

Draki continued slowly behind Victor,grabbing the upper body clothing of a nearby guard who had his upper body unscathed from the conflict, deciding if they were going to enter the base, he most well not get his own clothes any more affected by those that they were going to have some fun with. "so.. do you think they'll stop us at the gate or when we get inside, I'd prefer the latter after all, once we're in the building we're close enough to crush them, after all, it's no fun if they can run and hide" he then continued quietly as he moved along behind victor, taking off his own shirt and replacing it with the clothing of a '46' member as he was getting ready for their trip.

Lloyd let out a small grin and said "A Lycan that's one wiht the spirits huh?" Lloyd got up and leaned on the counter and said "And as for your question, I am one of the Legion, one of the very last aswell." Lloyd got the glasses back and placed them on the sink and said while he turned on the water to clean the glasses "Also, as much as I would like to help on your little quest, I have a business to run here." He started cleaning the glasses and said before John could head out of his pub "Oh and one more thing, I know well about the bloodshed of this world for longer than you would believe." He let out a loud laugh and threw John a coin wrapped into a piece of paper, on it there was written the number "4 quid", Lloyd then completed "That's your bill. I'm going to open you a tab for now sir John ...?" he finished ina  questionating tone waitngi for John to give Lloyd his last name.

John nodded "Interesting. I understand businesses don't run themselves." he said before catching the coin and looking it over. When hearing about the tab John paused a moment deciding it would be for the best since he was going to be coming here fairly often now "Johnathan White, and please don't call me sir. I don't to be formal. Farewell Lloyd, have a nice day." he said as he opened the door and exited the pub. Once outside John inhaled deeply attempting to pick up on Bronzonis's sent, having no luck he quickly crossed the street into a back ally he new by it's smell would lead him to the market and strolled down the ally, pulling a cigarette from the pack in his jacket pocket "Wonder where that boy is. Just hope he hasn't gotten into any trouble." he said quietly to himself as he lit his cigarette and continued on.

Somewhere in London

"Crap crap crap crap...."  Bronzonis continues to run, before slamming into what feels like a brick wall. "OW!" Blinks a few times and shakes his head. "What the world was that?" Bronzonis then notices the feet, "HEY! Watch where you're going!" He stands and turns to look at who he slammed into, noticing that it is John. "Oh. Hello there, have fun in the pub? I can smell beer on your breath from here. And you haven't even talked. And smoking." He turns and looks for his chaser, whom happens to be the 46 agent. "OH, by the way, I am being chased by him." Grabs the staff from off his back and get's into a fighting stance, waiting for the 46 agent to get closer. Just as the agent comes around the corner Bronzonis lets out a rather thin but highly pressured water stream out of the end of his staff through the mans chest. "He looks... Submerged in sorrow." The agent falls at their feet.

Lloyd:

After John left his pub Lloyd grinned wide and said in a small laugh "A Lycan of the spirits named 'White'? My my... it looks like things are starting to chance around here." He got his cigar back and sat on his chair as he kept on smoking, he leaned and slightly raised the chair's front legs a bit and got his cigar holder in han dand opened it and looked at the photo of the girl he kept in it and murmured "Oh my dear... if you were still here you would be nagging me about my smoking again." he let out a big laugh and kept on waiting for costumers.

Lini:

After Lini got something to eat at the HQ's cafeteria she decided to take a walk around town and came around a market of some sort, she wasn't very good at hidding, actualy she enver really tried to do it in a city. After a while of walk she decided to buy an ice cream, she sudenly heard a loud noise and saw a boy running her way, behind him, she saw a man ina  46 uniform, she hid at a alleyway and saw a boy bumping into a man and knocking dow his follower, she quickly walked to them imposing herself and hit the younger guy in the head and said "You going crazy? you don't do such things here out in the open! Agh! you will get me in so much trouble!" She started to seemly panic and started pushign the 46 man into an alleyway, she stoped and turned to the two guys and said "Can you two gimme a little help here? He can't be seen like this out in the street!"

John stared hard at Bronz he babbled on and on, then looked to see the agent just before Bronz nailed him in the chest "What..." seeing the women coming towards them John stopped and turned to look at her, laughing a little when she hit Bronz on the head "You really did deserve that one." he said as the women began attempting to move the agent. John stepped around Bronz and picked the agent up putting him on his shoulder saying "I'll take care of it." and carried him into the ally and dropped him behind a dumpster then returned to Bronz and the woman "Sorry about that my boy is still learning." John said keeping his teeth hidden from view. John looked the woman up and down and said "I'm John." he then patted Bronz's shoulder "And this my boy, Bronz."

Alley way

"Hm, she's a supernatural." Bronzonis suddenly notices a twinge of pain on his shoulder and looks over, seeing the cigarette. "Bloody Hell! John, see what you did!?" Quickly brushes it off and pulls water from his staff placing it, the water, on his shoulder and murmuring a few words softly, healing the beginnings of a burn. "Mmm... That's better. Anyways, I'm Bronzonis, or Bronz. AS John here said." He looks at Lini and smiles. "How long you been followin' me ma'am?" He glances around the alley, nervous of more 46 agents running around, or possibly on their way now. He shuffles his feet, attaching his Bamboo staff on his back, where it belongs. "Aye... John reeks...."

(One)

One walked of the bathroom expecting to see Dimitri dead, and agents waiting in her living room. She noticed that all the men that attacked were dead and Dimitri had blood all over him, but it wasn't his own. "I see why they tried to kill you. You're not exactly human, well not anymore at least. From the smell something hairy which spikes my interest." She says looking up and down. "You don't mind if I eat a couple, because I did skip breakfast to keep an eye on you. Also, they did try to kill you again." One smiled and started to devour one the '46' leg. She finished the leg and ripped off an arm and grabbed the guns, "These sell for a hefty price you know..." One stated but stopped because she found an envelope on one of the members. "I think you might want to check it out I don't really care." She said handing him the envelope and taking another arm.

(Zeroes) 

"I wonder how the men I sent are doing, I paid the hefty price." Zeroes says pacing back and forth "I better go check on them". Zeroes ran out and remembered where the location was. On his way there he saw an old lady trying to cross the street and thought 'How could I mess this up', "Ma'am do you need help?" Zeroes says with a smile. "Oh, thank you kind man." Zeroes went to grab her hand but accidentally crushed her he didn't want her talking so her picked her up and took to an ally and snapped her neck and placed her in a dumpster. "God dang it!" he ran without look back he had to go check his men, they should have reported awhile ago. 

He makes it to the spot and see nothing but foot prints all in the same direction. He follows them discretely and cautiously hiding behind behind every tree. Then stumbles upon a small house where he see's all his murdered and some dismembered, "Damn, better keep watch".

Dimitri:
He let out a small laugh and said as he kneed down next to One "you better not sell these guns, they are all numbered." He grabbed one and showed it to One "Thy have 2 kinds of number, the regular serial number here, and the 46's looting number here." He finished my dismantling the gun and showing Her the inside of it where the second number was. "Also, these are high quality guns, and these are custom made rounds, the rounds can be sold tho, but thy will worth more of used." He grabbed the envelope and opened it and read what was in it, and in a serious respond he said "These are their orders...by the looks of it they were hirred, probably some soldiers trying to do some extra money, since they haven't reported back yet thyr employer is most likely to come or send more..." He sighed loud "I'm sorry, I compromised your home and..." His thoughts continued but his mouth was shut "...I remember shooting the man in that picture over the counter, he died honorbly tho..." His eyes turned to the picture and before he could do something else he colapsed in exaustion, he then said while he tried to get up "there must be someone coming to check on them soon..."

Lini:
Link let out a small laugh at the them and said "I'm Lini Kurumo, pleased to meet you two." She looked over to Bronz and said while locking him on the chest "I wasn't following you, I was buying some ice cream when you made all that ruckus with the cabbages." She turned herself to John and said while softly running her hand on her neck "Well thank you John for helping me with this load, but we still need to do something about the body..." She sighed and said " I guess I can fall into some old bad habits again just this one time..." She placed her hand over the man's body and kissed it's lips and several black markings on runes appeared on him and he turned into energy then was absorbed by Lini. She got up and stretched her back and turned around her head and asked John in a smile while she wicked her butt obviously flirting with him "So what do you plan on doing now John?" She turned around and got close to him placing her hand on his chest and said "Or you are already drunk from one glass already?" She finished looking into his eyes seductvely.

John smiled a toothy grin, while keeping his teeth from view of people walking past, saying with a wink "No this old wolf is far from being drunk. I shy from drinking to much, don't want anyone loosing any body parts. That and it's bad parenting." he said gently punching Bronz's shoulder. John looked down at Lini's hand then back into her eyes, his own deepening in color "What do you say I buy you an ice cream for the trouble we caused you Ms. Kurumo?" he said extending his hand in a polite gesture . As he awaited her reply he looked to Bronz "While you did good dispatching the agent we are running a stealth training exercise tonight at nine o'clock sharp. Understood?" John said sternly to get his point across then looked back to Lini with a smile.

Lini:
Lini gave a soflt lip smile and touched her palm on John's cheek and said"Please just call me Lini, 'Ms. Kurumo' makes me feel old..." she said going form a happy tone to a slightly disgusted tone, she then pushed John a bit and said happily in a small jump "And I would love some ice cream, I know a great place nearby too." Lini then turned around and said while pushing the two by their clothes while saying "Come on you guys! Stop being such a pair of drags! It is right over there!" she then pointed to a ice cream shop jsut some blocks away.

Bronzonis blinks. "First, No, I am not going on this exercise John. Second, Ice cream? SWEET!" He happily follows Lini. "So, how long have you been in London, Lini, if I might ask?" Bronzonis asks her, a bit hesitantly though, hoping he isn't asking her age. Bad things happen when Bronzonis asks woman's age. Especially that time that he asked that female centaur a couple years back. He shudders at the though of the hoof flying at his face. Then again, that was a bit of an overreaction according to John. John is hardly ever right when it comes to things involving himself. Bronzonis often wonders if John doesn't plan his pain. It would make perfect sense.

John smiled walking after Lini and looked to Bronz after hearing his response to the exercise, John's eyes flared for only a second then settled and a look of pride filled his eyes and a smile spread across his face. John thought to himself "I swear I see more and more of his father in him every day." John looked toward the ice cream shop and said "Alright, but I expect double the effort during the next couple training sessions. I got you something and you will haft to step up if you want to use it.." he said now shaking his head seemingly lost in thought as they all walked on, images of the past replayed themselves in his head as he remembered meeting Bronz's father for first time. The man was an inspiration till the very end. John sighed shaking off the ghosts of the past and lifted his tattooed hand looking at it and thought it's meaning "A tear for those who have fallen, may the great wolf guide you to a peaceful sleep." with that John let his arm fall back to his side and looked up at Lini and Bronz with a smile.

(One)

"Ah... Jesus, what did I myself into?" One said grabbing Dimitri and throwing him into a hidden cellar and locks it. She wrote a note saying how there is a secret exit in the cellar, but he'd have to find on his own. One went back took all the men and tossed out the back in a sort of human compost she made. She stuff her nose in the air and took a sniff. "Somebodies here..." She quickly walked out and looked everywhere in sight but didn't see anything. One closed her door and locked it every way possible, then tried to act natural and human hoping he or she didn't see the bodies in the front door. She turned on the TV and it was news about an old lady found in a trash can with a crushed hand and snapped neck, "Ew old people, they don't taste good." One said with a grin when a knock came at the door. She went to peep out the peep hole only to see nobody. So she opened it and started to take a sniff...

(Zeroes)

Zeroes was clinging above the door out of sight when the door opened and a nose popped out. Seeing it was a girl he slowly came down from above and seemed to have startled her. "Don't worry I'm just looking for somebody." Zeroes said with a smile on his face trying to act friendly, "Can you help me"? One looked him up and down, "What are you?" she asked, "I am a cyborg of sorts, and you're a Cerberus I'm guessing being you devoured most of the men here pretty quick. But I won't do anything with you if you tell me about this man." He said showing One a picture of Dimitri, "He's escaped awhile ago and I need to track him down, have you seen him?" Zeroes lying not knowing the whole truth. "No, I haven't seen him. Your men attacked me with no reason so I had to defend myself, so please leave before I have to do the same with you." Said One getting annoyed. Zeroes looked inside at what he could see and say a med kit out, "Who did you fix up? You look perfectly fine, and that is a lot of blood on those towels." Zeroes said with a evil grin. One caved in "Fine he was here, I don't where he went though, I fixed him up and told him to leave. That's all." One said. Zeroes looked at her "Then you wouldn't mind me coming in would you?" One looked at really irritated "Fine but only for a short while." She opened the door more to let him in, "Not for long thought".

Dimitri:

Dimitri woke up in a cellar, for a moment he though he got caught, all he could thing was that because of him, that girl was dead now, He punched the ground hard and growled a bit, he then noticed a piece of paper close by, he grabbed it and read it to himself then said in a lip smile "So, she is alive, that's quite the good news, but I need to find my way out of this place... good thing I know how to find my way..." Dimitri started to walk around the place with his hand on the wall searching for somewhere that he could feel a wind draft, he had found one, and placed his ear on it to hear what was outside that wall, and he heard some voices, from One and from someone else, his eyes narrowed as he payed more attention, "Someone looking for me coming inside?... Don't do that!" he tought to himself, he checked his pocket for a specific piece of paper, he found the orders the men got before adn read it again "Employer... Zeroes... Zeroes? Could he be from that division?" He put the paper back on his pocket and realised he was missing his stuff, his gun, scythe and coat weren't with him, they were his trademarks of some sort, but all he could do now was to hope that One had hid them too. He kept listening to what was going on the other side.

Lini:

Lini turned her head to Bronz and said gently "Oh I have been here for around 3 year already" She then stoped and started wondering about all that time, she then looked over to John, that was a bit behind them and looking at her with a weird face, she then said in a mocking tone "Hey John, what you doing? Staring at my ass?" she then winked at him and palced her hand on her hip. She could tell that John was deep in his thoughts she she got close to him and pecked his cheek and said "Come on let's go! if you fall behind you won't get ice cream,"

As Victor, and Draki arrived on the road, they were greeted by a small convoy of empty vehicles parked neatly across the path. Drawing his katana, Victor cheerily walked to the closest vehicle, ripping open the door, and swiftly stabbing his blade through the spot that he new a Lojack was hidden. With the car now safe to drive, Victor sat in the driver seat as he waited for the the large snake man to slide into the back. While doing so, he also began to shift through the commanders memories... He had intended to find the location of the base, but instead stumbled upon a more disturbing memory. Apparently the commander had called for heavy air support to arrive, if he didn't administer a code word with in a 20 minute time frame. Unfortunately, that message was sent 19 minutes ago, and a Tupolev Tu-22M was now being loaded, to be scrambled to the commander last known position.

"Hey scales, We might have to cancel our little dinner date..." 

Victor's tone was uncharacteristically panicked as he put the military vehicle into gear, he had no doubt that he could survive the assault , but he was in no rush to spend 2 weeks reforming from a  puddle of ooze. Speeding up the road, he took a second to glance back at his new acquaintance. "So Ill just drop you off at a buss stop or som-" Victor was once again cut off by the Elder Vampires whisper echoing in his head. No. He shall be the first... Is time... An army..."Back to talking like that, eh?" Victor shook his head, and returned his gaze to the road. "Ok scales, looks like we're gona have a sleepover..."

John laughed at Lini's remark saying "No." just before she kissed his cheek smiling after she did "Careful now, don't want my heart rate jumping. Things could get hairy." he said jokingly as he extending his arm in a gentleman like fashion to escort Lini the rest of the way to the to the ice cream shop. John dug into his jacket pocket and pulled out a pack of cigarettes "Hope you don't mind if I have one of these on the way. I got addicted to them during my travels and haven't been able give them up." he said politely waiting for her response to take one out and light it or put them away.

(One/Zeroes)

Zeroes sat on the couch and looked around the place, "Nice place, who did you kill to get it?" Zeroes said sounding cocky. "Nobody, it was given to me. Any grown man will gladly give you what you want if you're a female." One said making some tea. Zeroes looked on the table and notice the letter he sent out, "So these were my men I sent, you don't happen to have the money I gave them do you?" Zeroes said almost desperate. "As a matter of fact I do and I can give it to you if you leave now and don't return. Sound like a deal?" One said with a grin. Zeroes pondered for a second but figured the money would be more important than searching the house because he has to pay rent or else he is going to get kicked out. "Deal, but can you promise me you will tell me if you see Dimitri again, Because I'm sure he will be back for his weapons you tried to steal from him. I have no need for his weapons, but I'll take something to show it's Dimitri and the money and be on my way. I'm going to get a hefty promotion for this". One looked in the pile of Dimitri's stuff "Here take the blood to prove it's him and say an animal got at the body." One smiled starting to blood into something handy. "Whatever works for me, I just hope Dimitri isn't an issue anymore. Whatever he did, he will think twice before returning for revenge." Zeroes said walking out taking all the stuff he agreed to take, "Oh and one more thing" Zeroes turned around and planted a huge kiss on One. She just accepted it and pushed him out and closed the door.

(One)

"Thank god that went well, I better go check on Dimitri." One walked to the hidden cellar "He's Gone".

(Zeroes)

"Promotion here I come, with this blood as proof and my money back I can pay for my rent and get better pay." Zeroes said walking away from the house wishing the girl wasn't so smart and manipulative. "First I should stop and get something to eat, I'm thinking pizza for three; Me, Myself, and I." Zeroes said giggling to himself.

Dimitri:

Dimitri skipped out of the cellar and kept himself close to the house so he would know what would happen, he just heard what they talked about and when looked in for a moment to check if someone was coming he saw Zeroes kissing her and One accepting it, he couldn't help but feeling something out for seeing someone that helped him like that out of the blue being kissed by another man. Dimitri quickly camuflaged himself with dirt around so he could check on that man when he headed out, "Something I did? But I was left to die here... something ain't right here... still I better get my stuff as he said..." Dimitri walked back to One's door when he was sure that Zeroes was away and knocked on it waiting for her to answer it, he was all covered in dirt, skin and clothes, but that wasn't something that he seemed to notice even if he had placed that on himself so he wasn't noticed by Zeroes. When he heard the doorknob turning he noticed and thought to himself "I most likely shouldn't have gotten all dirty, I don't want to give her more trouble on making me a shower.".

Lini:

Lini gently grabbed John's arm softly and said as she ran her hand on his arm "I could like that, depending on how you get when I make your heart go jumping." she said gigling softly and glanced at John's eyes and winked as they walked to the ice cream shop  "And also I don't mind if you smoke" It's your taste not mine. When they got to it, she rushed to the counter and said pointing at the glass "I want a big cone with this one, this one, and this one! and be quick, I am not the one paying, he is!" she finished pointing back to John.

(One)

"Huh, is that guy back?" One was annoyed already and was hoping it was just some person asking for directions. When she open the door she noticed it was Dimitri, "Okay, you're lucky. I don't typically help people, get in here quick!" One said quickly pulling him in the door. "Wow your filthy, let me go get a shower ready, don't sit on anything please." One quickly went to the bathroom to start a shower, and she went back to go get Dimitri. He was standing there looking around the room, 'Ugh why am I helping him, I never do this. Anybody else I would just kill.' One thought to herself, "Come you filthy dog, get in the shower. Sorry I don't have any mens soaps but I'm sure you wont be going into public for awhile." One said laughing a bit, "And with the information that cyborg is taking to his boss you shouldn't be hunted down, or at least for now."

Dimitri:

Dimitri walked in One's house and slightly laughed and started to look around her living room, he went straight to the picture he glanced before, and held it carefully and got it close to his face s he could see it with more details as he thought "I don't want to give her any more trouble... " he then noticed that One was in the room saying somehting about soaps, he startled and placed the picture back on the counter it was before and turned around sayind "Oh... that will be alright, I don't mind it." he said while walking and stoped by One's side and whispered loud enough so she could barely hear it "That man was important for you wasn't him?" He then stoped walking back to back with One, the shower running upstairs, he quickly added "I better go ebfore I make your water bill get out of charts." he swiftly followed the niose and closed the door as he entered the bathroom, he striped out of his clothes and got under the water and washed his face as he thought to himself "I have made to many sins on my previous life and just now that I realise what I did... somehow, I must atone for them, or at least try to, I know there is a place in eternal damnation with my name written on it in a golden sign..." He heard a noise at the door, at the other side of it, sounded like someone was leaning against it.

John(due to some circunstances, LoC and Witheeis will be out till next week, they have given me the right to use their characters while they are gone):

John's heart accelerated and his face turned red with Lini's obvious flirting, he was sure his son, Bronz didn't got what she meant, but he had, and it made him a little embarassed. As they got to the Ice cream shop and Lini rushed at the counter John threw his cigarret at the doorstep and stomped on it puting it off. It was only after he got inside and saw Lini pointing at him that he heard that he was the one paying and it wouldn't be cheap, he just laughed and said with a grin as he raised his hand "I want what she is having." He then turned himself to Bronz and gave him a little nudge on the shoulder and asked "So what do you want?" he ended with a lip smile towards his kid.

"Surprise me." Was all he said as he walked outside. "I still don't know why I am being hunted by 46 so... Vigorously." Was the only thing suddenly on the teens mind. He looked around at the busy street and smiled as a pair of kids ran by playing with a dog. He looked over and noticed a butterfly, fluttering by. As he watched, it accord to him that he wasn't alone in the world suddenly. There are others like him and John. As Bronzonis looked to his left, he could hear the sound of water dripping off something. Always being drawn to it, he walks toward it. This could potentially be a bad thing. "Water has always been my friend. It hasn't led me astray yet."

Draki growled in response to Victor's antics, he considered the Elder vampire's host to be extremely irritating, and the Naga found himself longing for the Elder Vampire to retake control. Unfortunately Draki was not that lucky, being forced to listen to Victor's constant barrage of passive insults, and snake jokes for what seemed like hours, only finding peace in the moment of silence that followed after the airstrike had hit.

"I demand that you disclosed to me our destination."  The Naga glared at Victor, as he flicked his tail impatiently. Victor remained silent,  only glancing at Draki, and snickering. "Do you not hear me child?! I dem-"  The Naga silenced himself once his eyes settled on a large cruise ship, he could now see that they we're steadily approaching what appeared to be abandon dock. 

"Welcome to La casa de Victor!" Victor let loose a toothy grin, as he quit literately hoped out of the car. He thought he caught Draki rolling his eyes, which only serve to make his grin wider, as he began Whistling a cheery tune. Victor lead the snake man up to the ships main deck, where they were greeted by a crew of ghouls, all of which saluting the Vampire's host, as if he were a experience captain.

"An abandon navel vessel... I most say, I'm pleasantly surprised at your choice of lodgings." Draki spoke in a slightly less irritated manner, as he inspected the ships elements. Though the Naga's voice did however shift back, once he noticed that a few of the undead crew-members were comically dressed as pirates."Bafoon..." 

Draki continue to wonder the ship, until he heard the voice of Victor echoing from deep inside. "HEYYY SCALES! GET YOUR A** OR TAIL, OR WHATEVER THE HELL THAT THING IS DOWN HERE!:

Archived