I thought I'd make a small archetype since I haven't been on the forums, or made any cards, for a very long time. I'd appreciate feedback, criticism and praise where applicable, and any OCG corrections would be fantastic, since I'm a bit rusty having been away from the forum a while. I will rep anyone who gives me helpful feedback in any form.

The set is small and uses card pictures that have probably been seen by most people before, but they are such a nice set of pictures that its hard not to use them. The strategy utilized is inflicting various different effects that mostly destroy your opponent's field presence or benefits your own, It is very effect influenced. The main disadvantages of the set is the rapid hand destruction which can be hard to sustain, as well as the fact that the monsters are quite weak, all with low ATK, even the 9 star synchro only has a base of 2000. It also has a reliance on the graveyard, so remove from play effects can cripple it. However the paintman support can allow for some major card draws and exploitation of already existing cards.

Here is a Deck Profile courtesy of Junkwarriordude (although the deck profile has been slightly altered since, see below video for alterations made):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xxPOnrlHMg

I can't remember how to implement spoilers so sorry for the size of the post!

-

Possible 40 Card Deck Setup:

Monsters [24]:

3x Tribal Paintman

3x Irradiated Paintman

3x Amphibious Paintman

3x Mutant Paintman

3x Chivalric Paintman

3x Paint Queen

2x Chaos-End Master

1x Brotherhood of the Fire Fist: Gorilla

1x Brotherhood of the Fire Fist: Bear

1x Creation Resonator

1x Dark Resonator

Spells [10]:

3x Paint Orbs

2x Fire Formation - Tensu 

1x Fire Formation - Tenki

1x Double Summon

1x Mystical Space Typhoon

1x Monster Reborn

1x Pot Of Avarice

Traps [6]:

3x Reckless Greed

1x Ultimate Offering

1x Mirror Force

1x Solemn Warning

Extra Deck [15]:

2x Paint King

2x Ally of Justice Field Marshal

2x Wind-Up Zenmaines

2x Mechquipped Angineer

1x Chronomaly Crystal Chrononaut

1x Stardust Dragon

1x Scrap Dragon

1x Beastlord Volcan

1x Dewlowen, Tiger King of the Ice Barrier

1x Gaia Knight, The Force of Earth

1x Crimson Blader

-

Cards:

image_zps985b6b36.jpg

Lore: Tribal Paintman

Once per turn, during your Main Phase: You can discard 1 card; destroy 1 Spell/Trap card on the field.

When this card leaves the field: You can add 1 card discarded to the Graveyard by this card's effect to your hand; skip your next Draw Phase.

image2_zps3fb79d68.jpg

Lore: Mutant Paintman

Once per turn, during your Main Phase: You can discard 1 card; destroy 1 monster on the field.

When this card leaves the field: You can add 1 card discarded to the Graveyard by this card's effect to your hand; skip your next Draw Phase.

image3_zps70fcbc45.jpg

Lore: Irradiated Paintman

Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1: You can discard 1 card; this card can attack your opponent directly this turn.

image4_zpse2b61ee5.jpg

Lore: Amphibious Paintman

Once per turn, during your Main Phase 2: You can discard 1 card; Special Summon 1 "Paintman" monster from your hand.

image5_zpse1ec74e6.jpg

Lore: Chivalric Paintman

Once per turn, during your Main Phase: You can discard 1 card; send 1 random card from your opponent's hand to the Graveyard.

When this card leaves the field: You can add 1 card discarded to either players Graveyard by this card's effect to your hand; skip your next Draw Phase.

image6_zps66b6b40e.jpg

Lore: Paint Queen

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set.

When this card is added to your hand by the effect of a "Paintman" monster: Special Summon it.

Once per turn, during your Main Phase: Draw 1 card.

When this card leaves the field: You can add 1 card discarded to the Graveyard by the effect of a "Paintman" monster to your hand.

image7_zpsbbb2540c.jpg

Lore: Paint King

1 Tuner + 2 "Paintman" monsters

This card gains 200 ATK for each "Paintman" monster in your Graveyard.

You can discard 1 card to negate the activation of a card's effect and destroy it.

When this card leaves the field: You can add up to 2 cards discarded to the Graveyard by its own effect to your hand.

image8_zpsc11a7f23.jpg

Lore: Paint Orbs

When this card is face-up on your field: You cannot conduct your Draw Phase.

When a "Paintman" monster is Normal Summoned: Draw 1 card.

^

I agree with that guy. Good Job! A trap card would be nice and so would an XYZ monster. The one problem I have with it is the art. This IS NOT a big problem and others probably dont care But I am wondering why all the art look the same except for the king? Did you do it yourself?

I probably should have done an xyz but I'm more old school, I guess I'll have to get clued up on them soon enough though! 

I should make it harder to summon Paint Queen if you aren't running a paintman set maybe... and yes, I could possibly make a trap card too. :) 

The art is all by a guy called sword_summoner on photobucket I believe, I thought the king did match the set, I mean he is wielding a paintbrush like the others, I figure the king should look a bit different to the paintman warriors anyway? :D 

And sure NormanRodriguez, go ahead! 

Thanks! I run a Junk Warrior in a real life deck actually, he is pretty handy. My main is a shooting star dragon deck (I would run Quickdraw Quasar but Quasar costs too much to buy!).

I'll dabble with xyz monsters soon I'm sure. 

My deck is also shooting star XD I hope that Quasar get's a reprint in the new tins because he is so hard to find u.u 

Half of the idea of the deck was to utilize cards that already exist, since reckless greed would only work if you played this archetype in its entirety I wouldn't have said it was overpowered personally (although Paint Queen might need some tweaking), but everyone is entitled to their opinion. :p

It's worth baring in mind that you can only have a maximum of 15 paintman monsters in your deck, so drawing cards consistently still isn't guaranteed even with reckless greed! 

:( I liked the old effect better because of reckless I couldn't draw in 2 turns xD but ok whatever you say Fraxure

True, but the idea is to rely on Paint Orbs for cards rather than the draw phase, so the paintman monsters can abuse there effects a bit more. 

The card still says 2, maybe if people who asked to use these cards tell me if 2 draws per turn is too much after testing, that'd be great. I imagine it would be though...

Here you go Fraxure the video :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xxPOnrlHMg&feature=youtu.be

That's neat haha, thanks! 

Just to clarify Lightray Madoor is mostly there just as another target Chaos-End Master can summon. Although it could probably be replaced with something more productive.

And as you would have noticed there aren't any xyz's in the build, but a lot of the synchros could be replaced to make way for some.

Having you duel with the deck is just about the best way to know how it needs improving, so it's appreciated. Looking forward to seeing the duel. :D

UPDATE:

Changed the card setup by adding Xyz monsters to the extra deck and revising some other card choices.

Added Junkwarriordude's fantastic deck profile to the OP. Although some of the card distributions have changed, the strategy of the deck still remains the same as he describes. 

I will give two reps to anyone who gives me useful feedback on these cards! Whether that's OCG corrections, general ways to improve them, or anything else worth mentioning. 

UPDATE:

Changed the card setup by adding Xyz monsters to the extra deck and revising some other card choices.

Added Junkwarriordude's fantastic deck profile to the OP. Although some of the card distributions have changed, the strategy of the deck still remains the same as he describes. 

I will give two reps to anyone who gives me useful feedback on these cards! Whether that's OCG corrections, general ways to improve them, or anything else worth mentioning. 

I love the way you implemented the Fire Flrmation Tensu into the deck and it's perfect it also sparked the idea of adding Tenki to look for Amphibious Paintman in order to swarm the field ;) Very good addition to the deck. On another note it seems as that Bear and Gorilla could be added to maximize the Fire Formations power Although ruining the xyz opportunities since they are level 4 but overall awesome.

As said before an Xyz of them would be great and a Trap card. I also would -1 Stardust and would +1 a Scrap Dragon for field control.

And well yeah :) Fraxure sorry that the duel video nor other videos have been up I have been suffering from insomnia and I can't rest in night time so I rest in day time and I can't duel my friend but I'll make it ASAP.

If you have any questions or anything don't hesitate to contact me :) 

Kudos

-Junkwarriordude

Archived