I love the way you implemented the Fire Flrmation Tensu into the deck and it's perfect it also sparked the idea of adding Tenki to look for Amphibious Paintman in order to swarm the field ;) Very good addition to the deck. On another note it seems as that Bear and Gorilla could be added to maximize the Fire Formations power Although ruining the xyz opportunities since they are level 4 but overall awesome.

As said before an Xyz of them would be great and a Trap card. I also would -1 Stardust and would +1 a Scrap Dragon for field control.

And well yeah :) Fraxure sorry that the duel video nor other videos have been up I have been suffering from insomnia and I can't rest in night time so I rest in day time and I can't duel my friend but I'll make it ASAP.

If you have any questions or anything don't hesitate to contact me :)

Kudos

-Junkwarriordude

Yes, I was thinking 2 copies of Fire Formation Tenki would be more ideal, but it can't be used to summon Paint Queen or the Tuners, so I figure Normal Summon would still be useful. Probably worth changing Normal Summon to 1 copy and Tenki to 2? 

EDIT: Awkward, thought Tensu and Tenki were the same card then, I'll add them both, they'd work very well. 

Bear & Gorilla would be good additions, I'm not really that familiar with the brotherhood of the fist so I didn't even know they existed! But they would work pretty well for searching tenki, besides that it doesn't work too well with the rest of the deck though as you say, maybe 1 copy of each. 

I was considering Scrap Dragon, not likely to need more than 1 Stardust Dragon anyway so good shout. 

And don't worry about it, take your time. :)

This archetype doesn't seem to have much speed though, but it has the potential of some great draw power. Not entirely sure if Paint King is op, but he is definitely powerful. I think the ocg is worded wrongly for what you intend. The discard they do is not an effect, but a cost to activate an effect, so it should read: When this card leaves the field: You can add 1 card discarded to the Graveyard by the activation of this card's effect to your hand; skip your next Draw Phase.

if you could review my Unfortunate Soldiers archetype, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Archived