YCM SOTW #4 - Freestyle

Night

Which signature do you think is the best?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which signature do you think is the best?

NwYCMSOTW.png

1. mawEzbf86o.png

2. Gaga.png

3. tagtm.png

4. jgmc1g.jpg

5. Nw_Freedom_Whiskey.png

6. UUQxIwx.png

7. 5l8b46.jpg

8. nl6beu.jpg

9. 297xn4.jpg

10. SOTW-4_zps05b4fce8.png

First to 8 wins. 

anyone can vote.

I'm honestly amazed by the turnout, literally the most submissions I've personally seen in an SOTW on any site to date. 

I'm quite proud of everyone, and I'm honestly a bit let down by the fact that there will be only one winner.

I couldn't actually fit all of the tags into the backdrop template we've used before without ruining the quality, sorry about that. 

All that I can ask of everyone is that you take time to evaluate every piece and I implore you to vote and post what you like about the submission you chose. 

This is a tough one. All of the them are pretty exceptional. Some are obviously very layered and complex, others are clean and elegant.

But, my vote has to go to 5. The colours are masterfully controlled, the lighting well judged, and the texture really drawing out the focal brilliantly. It's pretty hard to fault.

A special mention to 2, which looks very appealing and abstract. They're all pretty excellent though. Good luck to everyone!

Wow this is so COOL!!!!!!!! Most of the entries are gorgeous and phenomenal. However, number 8 gmv. The whole piece looks very attractive. The color and the lighting are well done. It just simply beautiful for my taste. Sci-fi rules!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Do I really have to bump the necessary votes to win count to alleviate from an early end to this? 

It's only been about an hour since I put this up, it'd be a shame to end it before every one gets a chance to take part. 

Oh what an awful thing to wake up too....an impossible choice. 5, 8, and 9 are the ones I'm leaning towards, but they are all fantastic.

Ok, I'm voting for numero 5. Colors and blending are so amazing and the initial reaction I got as I was scrolling down the tags seems reason enough.

After much tribulation, #2 GMV.

Albeit I'm honestly far too easily enticed by eccentricity and the abstract, the style just alludes ambiguity, which sounds absolutely idiotic but I've got strange taste in art I suppose. 

#9 is a close close second, again for the style. The flow is captivating and the color seals it. 

Overall, it's all great stuff. 

I was not disappointed, you cats really brought your game.

5 and 9 really stood out, with the awesome washed out color scheme and the well-executed smudge respectively.

But 2 gmv. Lots of manipulation that I think just works, leaving me tbh, to wonder how it was actually done, which is a good thing.

Night you ninja, said everything I did.

Wow, pretty much all of these are really great quality. Overall amazing ideas here and some ridiculously abstract styles that I rarely see. Well done to Showcase for the turnout. I'm giving my vote to 2 because of how goddamn unorthodox it is and because of the expert use of colour. However, 8 then 5 are both just behind in my opinion, for concept and execution respectively.

Wow, very excellent turn out. Everyone seems to be so much better now!

It's a hard choice. But I think I'm going to go for number 9. It's my favorite and I love the smudging.

I've always had a thing for smudging so that one just gets to me.

But everyone did a wonderful job and I can't wait to see who wins!

After looking at all of them, #2, 5, and 8 tied for my vote, but I voted for 2, because not only could my eyes handle the higher contrast, but the abstractness and color scheme was very soothing. As for the rest of them, I hope no entry becomes a deadbeat. They all look spectacular!

Archived