Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U

Phantom Roxas

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now the only other thing this game needs for it to be perfect for me, is for Ike to return.

Possibly. Marth is a given I think. 

I would love if Black Rock Shooter could get in. I also expect FE Awakening, Luigi's Mansion 2, and maybe Kirby Returns to Dreamland stages. I really hope Peach and King Dedede return.

Now the only other thing this game needs for it to be perfect for me, is for Ike to return.

Possibly. Marth is a given I think. 

I would love if Black Rock Shooter could get in. I also expect FE Awakening, Luigi's Mansion 2, and maybe Kirby Returns to Dreamland stages. I really hope Peach and King Dedede return.

FD, that's the link that's in the OP already.

I'm sure Peach will stay, she's been around since Melee and she's a flagship character for the Mario series. King Dedede is also important for the Kirby series, and Sakurai is part of making it, after all.

I would love if Black Rock Shooter could get in.

Heh, you wish, but it'd be cool though.

It wouldn't be a smash bros game without Jigglypuff, C. Falcon, Luigi, Ness and Yoshi, lol. I'm expecting most of the SSBB cast to return as well (-Toon Link, Snake, Lucario and Ike).

I'd rather have Roy back tbh.

Another thing that'd be cool is that the Villager character can be customized to fit your character in New Leaf.

Heh, you wish, but it'd be cool though.

It wouldn't be a smash bros game without Jigglypuff, C. Falcon, Luigi, Ness and Yoshi, lol. I'm expecting most of the SSBB cast to return as well (- Sonic, Snake, Lucario and Ike).

I'd rather have Roy back tbh.

Another thing that'd be cool is that the Villager character can be customized to fit your character in New Leaf.

I'm putting money on Sonic being in this. Nintendo and Sega have gotten very close, and with all the Mario/Sonic sports games, its likely Nintendo will call in a favor.

For the Villager he'll probably have a female version as well, and have different costume based on the different looks you can start off with by answering Rover's questions differently in the intro.

Now, let's get some more F-Zero characters up in here. Samurai Goroh or Black Shadow, anyone?

FD, that's the link that's in the OP already.

I'm sure Peach will stay, she's been around since Melee and she's a flagship character for the Mario series. King Dedede is also important for the Kirby series, and Sakurai is part of making it, after all.

I haven't looked at the front page in a long time so I did not know. lol.

And yea, I think most of Brawls cast will make it. Personally I want to see Bowser Jr. make it in. 

Well yeah, that's what I was saying. He's a semi-clone within the same series as Link.

I had to mention "within the same series" because of the situation with Captain Falcon/Ganondorf. Obviously neither of them are going anywhere, despite being semi-clones.

Now, let's get some more F-Zero characters up in here. Samurai Goroh or Black Shadow, anyone?

I actually do think there should be at least 1 more by now, and I think either of those would be one of the better choice.

Oh yeah and Mega Man just told me to get a Wii U.

I'm just saying. A while back, I heard Nintendo had interest in maybe adding someone named Travis from a game call No More Heros. I also expect Zorark to replace Lucario, and maybe see Ghiraham ( or however you spell his name ). You think Olimar will return since he's not going to be the main charecter of Pikmin 3? I've heard rumors that Zero Suit Samus won't return ( awww ). I can see them making Groose an assist Trophy.

I don't know about anyone from Nintendo, but I remember Goichi Suda who worked on No More Heroes said he wouldn't mind seeing Travis in a Smash Bros. game. Plus, he also worked on SSBB (credited as Suda51 in SSE's credits). Combined with the fact Travis Touchdown seems like he would fit perfectly into the Smash Bros. world, I could totally see him being added. And with Snake, there's already precedence for characters from M-rated games being in.

Groose

F*** yeah, Groosinator time.

You think Olimar will return since he's not going to be the main charecter of Pikmin 3?

I don't really think Olimar is all that needed, but I'd be glad enough if the Pikmin return, with whatever character they decide to use.

Change gannon's movepool. Where are his magic attacks? His sword? There's a lot they can do with him, IMO. 

With Pit getting a new move set anything can happen.

I don't really think Olimar is all that needed, but I'd be glad enough if the Pikmin return, with whatever character they decide to use.

IMO he is. Pikmin is the last of Nintendo's new IPs so he should be the rep for the franchise.

In other news Wii Fit Trainer is a playable character. I don't............

IMO he is. Pikmin is the last of Nintendo's new IPs so he should be the rep for the franchise.

In other news Wii Fit Trainer is a playable character. I don't............

I guess that makes sense. I never play 2 and of course can't play 3 yet so him being there would feel more familiar so yeah, actually makes more sense for him to be the rep.

But... wat...

I also expect Zoroark to replace Lucario..

All of my yes. Heck I'd rather have Mewtwo return tbh.

I've heard rumors that Zero Suit Samus won't return (awww). I can see them making Groose an assist Trophy.

If Zero Suit Samus doesn't return, they'd have to tweak Samus' final smash then, since the final smash made Samus become ZS Samus.

Archived