Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U

Phantom Roxas

*gasp* Battlefield is absolutely beautiful.

As for the Wii Fit Trainer, I don't think I'll use her that much, but I like the Wii Fit stage.

I'll definitely be maining Mega Man and the Villager, along with the 17 or so characters I mained from SSBB, if they're all still in. Pit's Uprising weapon-based moveset is pretty darn cool, and I'm glad it seems that Bowser has gotten a buff.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, now that I think about it, one of my mains in SSBB was Solimar, so I won't write off the Wii Fit Trainer just yet. Gotta keep my mind open.

I can only assume the Tales character would be some main protagonist like Lloyd, though I'm hoping for guys like Kratos or Richter. My favorite Tales character is Genis, but I can't see him getting in. We already have Ness and Lucas, which is what I imagine his moveset would be similar to.

I'd laugh if Travis made it in.  I just wonder how Sakurai would keep down his vulgarity though.

And it better be Lloyd that makes it in as the Tales represenative.  Also, I think there would be more system-exclusive characters and stages with the ability to link up for a more complete game (But the games themselves will still have the feeling of being complete.)

They should just bleep Travis if he's in. Bleeps are funnier.

And why Lloyd? He's cool and all, but I think there are better choices.

Protagonist of the most popular Tales game in the west.  Besides, he's been in the more games than Cless was, who would be another contender for the spot.

Also, make it cartoonic bleeps and we'll talk.

Possibly. Marth is a given I think. 

I would love if Black Rock Shooter could get in. I also expect FE Awakening, Luigi's Mansion 2, and maybe Kirby Returns to Dreamland stages. I really hope Peach and King Dedede return.

They'll probably go with Chrom, at least for the 3DS version. Ike might be his counterpart for the Wii U version, but I'm certain we'll see Chrom.

Black Rock Shooter makes no sense, and don't even think of citing Sonic, Snake, and Mega Man as a part of your rebuttal. What history does Black Rock Shooter even have on Nintendo, if any? Even I think that a Square Enix character is too far out there, especially if they're from the first six Final Fantasies or from The World Ends With You.

Fire Emblem: Awakening is being represented by the Coliseum.

screen-7.jpg

I haven't looked at the front page in a long time so I did not know. lol.

And yea, I think most of Brawls cast will make it. Personally I want to see Bowser Jr. make it in. 

That's because I posted this thread today.

For the record, I wouldn't mind Lucario being replaced by the new Mewtwo form. We're heading towards the sixth generation of Pokémon, and while Melee opted to go for someone that wasn't current like Mewtwo, I'll let that slide because he was the first instance of the character. Alternatively, Mewtwo returns (Pun not intended) and his Final Smash is his new form.

They should try and make Fox, Falco, and Wolf more distinct. And for the love of God, give them different Final Smashes.

I have to wonder if they'll either bring back Meta Knight or severely nerf him.

Except I have yet to see anyone suggest any character that has pretty much 0% of a chance of getting in, Jord. Only you. That and no one has said they wanted a character in, only to follow it up with saying they know they won't get in.

I really want a GS character to be in it…

If it did happen, it would probably be Isaac.

So you'd want him to be promoted from Assist Trophy to main character, sure.

Actually on that topic, I would like to see Shadow as a playable character as well (even though it might not happen.) or even Samurai Goroh too.

Speaking of that, still hoping on Waluigi.

ALL OF MY YES!

Except I have yet to see anyone suggest any character that has pretty much 0% of a chance of getting in, Jord. Only you.

Well forgive me for thinking outside the box and simply mentioning someone I would LIKE to see. Besides, makes more sense than the nut job on Tumblr who wanted/demanded Sheldon from TBBT in the game.

So you'd want him to be promoted from Assist Trophy to main character, sure.

Actually on that topic, I would like to see Shadow as a playable character as well (even though it might not happen.) or even Samurai Goroh too.

ALL OF MY YES!

Actually, there are others I'd prefer, but I just mentioned the most plausible option.

Well forgive me for thinking outside the box and simply mentioning someone I would LIKE to see. Besides, makes more sense than the nut job on Tumblr who wanted/demanded Sheldon from TBBT in the game.

I don't think I will, and the guy on Tumblr doesn't make your wish any more sensible.

Sorry, but sometimes I just feel like being blunt.

Archived