Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U

Phantom Roxas

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The thing is in Brawl he was different but didn't feel clunky (the game itself did but that's another topic). Here he has some good tools but his laser animation is ridiculously slow and his dair has too much startup. That alone makes him feel clunky. He's different from the other iterations, but this one happens to be the worst and I just don't like it.

• 3 weeks later...

Honestly Smash 4 Falco just feels clunky compared to his Melee iteration. I know the game as a whole is different, but still, I just want my favorite character to be actually good, although I am starting to really like Fox so I might play him more.

Rip Shinespike

His combo game is suuuper scary tho. I'm kinda glad his neutral is lacking, tbh...

• 4 weeks later...

I mean he's not as dead as I first thought.  He's just inherently tougher to play now.  The dedicated mains are still goin all out with him though.  You just have to read the DI properly on your Up Air ladder, and if you don't you have to recognize that and end the string with something that can rack up some damage while keeping you safe.

Archived