cag1.jpg

"This creature is in constant search of its creator, aiming to thank him for the oppurtunity it was given. Freedom to destroy. The creature wishes nothing more than to watch the world burn alongside its master."

There were many tests being conducted in a sealed off lab. A young boy watched as his sister was played with, manipulated to become another toy to those who gave him his power. When the girl recieved her powers, however, she could not control them and caused an explosion, igniting the labs and their inhabitants, including herself. The boy could only save himself, creating a controlled field around him. Afterwards, he wept at the ashes of the one he treasured, and drew in all the fire surrounding him to create an entity that would live to bring the very pain to others. He left, never to be found again, while his entity leaves destruction in its wake in a desperate attempt to find the one it was created by.

So, yeah, a Normal Monster.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=5q3z4IP_nNU

Obligatory.

[spoiler='Review']Giving Psychics their own wabbit target is kinda neat, and certainly speeds the deck along a bit.  It's also a 2k beatstick to climb Rai-Oh, versus Psychic Wizard's 19.  However, if it were EARTH, it would've been much more useful because Psychics like toying with the Naturia synchros, but it's certainly not horrible as a non-EARTH.

As for the flavor, I really like it.  The image matches the backstory well.[/spoiler]

(Nice find on the video, made for a laugh)

As far as the attribute goes, I just wanted to create a FIRE Psychic-type monster. While I know EARTH is the desired approach many players want from Psychic monsters, it not being EARTH helps justify the granting of it 2000ATK. I wanted Psychic to have Rabbit targets, and wanted them to not only have a sub par Normal but amongst the few (Gene/Alexandrite) with that ATK stat. I didn't want it to fit the bill perfectly in every case it could've, basically.

Archived