Relinquished Power [Single Challenge 86/100]

Ren✧

RelinquishedPower.png?t=1371572560

Target 1 face-up Gemini Effect Monster you control: Add 1 Gemini Monster OR 1 Spell or Trap Card with Gemini Monster in its card text from your Deck to your hand. The targeted monster loses its effect and is treated as a Normal Monster. You cannot Normal Summon the targeted monster until the End Phase.

[hr]

The greatest act of power, is giving up your own.

The image is broken, so I don't want to review it until that's fixed. Let me know when it is, and I'll review it lickedy-split.

I see it now. That was weird.

This looks good. It has a nice balance to it, which is well judged, and the option for a Spell or Monster is nice. I'm not certain you need the last clause, though, as it's fine and balanced without that. I can't see an issue. Is it better than Sora's? It's certainly more interesting in its conditions. Good stuff.

I love dat flava text!

Nice Gemini Support. Sora JUST made better search than this, but I imagine this (being more balanced), would be the one released. Very balanced, glad to see you made it search cards like Spark/Herculean Power. Glad to see the card we touched upon in PM.

I love dat flava text!

Nice Gemini Support. Sora JUST made better search than this, but I imagine this (being more balanced), would be the one released. Very balanced, glad to see you made it search cards like Spark/Herculean Power. Glad to see the card we touched upon in PM.

Yeah, I thought I should add something else to it to make it a little better than what we had discussed. Thanks for the review! Will have to check out Sora's card.

The image is broken, so I don't want to review it until that's fixed. Let me know when it is, and I'll review it lickedy-split.

It is working fine for. Therrion, did the image give you trouble?

I see it now. That was weird.

This looks good. It has a nice balance to it, which is well judged, and the option for a Spell or Monster is nice. I'm not certain you need the last clause, though, as it's fine and balanced without that. I can't see an issue. Is it better than Sora's? It's certainly more interesting in it's conditions. Good stuff.

Thank you for the review! 

In other words...BUMP!

Archived